Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    JackSmithXX is not very helpful. (-500) JackSmithXX is not very helpful. (-500) JackSmithXX is not very helpful. (-500) JackSmithXX is not very helpful. (-500) JackSmithXX is not very helpful. (-500) JackSmithXX is not very helpful. (-500) JackSmithXX is not very helpful. (-500) JackSmithXX is not very helpful. (-500) JackSmithXX is not very helpful. (-500) JackSmithXX is not very helpful. (-500) JackSmithXX is not very helpful. (-500)

Question Superpump MAX?!?!!!

http://www.********/product/index.jsp?productId=4382793

when the HELL did this come out? It is not even listed on Gaspari's website....

cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JackSmithXX View Post
    http://www.********/product/index.jsp?productId=4382793

when the HELL did this come out? It is not even listed on Gaspari's website....
    tell me where to go nao

JackSmithXX is not very helpful. (-500) JackSmithXX is not very helpful. (-500) JackSmithXX is not very helpful. (-500) JackSmithXX is not very helpful. (-500) JackSmithXX is not very helpful. (-500) JackSmithXX is not very helpful. (-500) JackSmithXX is not very helpful. (-500) JackSmithXX is not very helpful. (-500) JackSmithXX is not very helpful. (-500) JackSmithXX is not very helpful. (-500) JackSmithXX is not very helpful. (-500)
    oh wow sorry...replace the asteriks with gnc

Bials14 is just really nice. (+1000) Bials14 is just really nice. (+1000) Bials14 is just really nice. (+1000) Bials14 is just really nice. (+1000) Bials14 is just really nice. (+1000) Bials14 is just really nice. (+1000) Bials14 is just really nice. (+1000) Bials14 is just really nice. (+1000) Bials14 is just really nice. (+1000) Bials14 is just really nice. (+1000) Bials14 is just really nice. (+1000)

Epic???

xHylios55x is on a distinguished road. (+10) xHylios55x is on a distinguished road. (+10) xHylios55x is on a distinguished road. (+10) xHylios55x is on a distinguished road. (+10) xHylios55x is on a distinguished road. (+10) xHylios55x is on a distinguished road. (+10) xHylios55x is on a distinguished road. (+10) xHylios55x is on a distinguished road. (+10) xHylios55x is on a distinguished road. (+10) xHylios55x is on a distinguished road. (+10) xHylios55x is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    inb4rep.

knew it was gonna be SuperPump....i was hoping for a NEW product tho...not just a different form of an already awesome product.

em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As a dietary supplement, take 1-3 scoops with 8-24 oz. of cold water or juice (8 oz. of fluid per scoop) 30-40 minutes prior to training. Important: For first time users take one (1) scoop for your first 2 or 3 workouts to allow your body to properly assimilate to SuperPump MAX’s high dosage of nutrients. SuperPump MAX should be used on training days only.

Serving Size 1 Scoop (16g)
    Servings Per Container 40

Amount Per Serving % DV

Calories 10.00

Total Carbohydrates 3.00 g

Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 30.00 mg 50%

Vitamin B3 (as inositol hexanicotinate) 80.00 mg **

Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5’-phosphate) 3.00 mg **

Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 10.00 mcg **

Calcium 39.00 mg **

Phosphorus 69.00 mg **

Magnesium 40.00 mg 10%

Sodium 30.00 mg 1%

Potassium 20.00 mg 1%

SUPER PUMP MAX Proprietary Blend 11.30 g **

MyoVol ElectroHYDRATION Complex 0.00 **

L-Taurine Calcium Glycerophosphate Sodium Glycerophosphate Sustamine (l-alanyl-l-glutamine) Di-Magnesium Malate **

Nitric OxiENDURANCE Complex 0.00 **

L-Citrulline (2 g) Carnipure (L-Carnitine L-Tartrate) L-Ornithine-L-Aspartate Beet Ext. (beta vulgaris) (root) **

Branch Chain mTOR Stimulation Blend 0.00 **

L-Leucine (2 g) L-Isoleucine L-Valine **

PhosphoDRIVE Signaling Complex 0.00 **

Creatine Monohydrate (1.3 g) Creatine Magna Power® (magnesium creatine chelate) Setria® (l-glutathione reduced) **

CogniDRIVE Acceleration Matrix 0.00 **

L-Tyrosine Caffeine Oxytropis Falcate Ext. (whole plant) Peak ATP(adenosine 5-triphosphate disodium) Glucoronolactone **

** Daily Value (DV) not established

Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Malic Acid, Silica, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, FD&C Blue #1

Warning: Seek the advice of a health care practitioner before use, especially if you have any pre-existing medical condition(s) including (but not limited to): hypotension, hypertension, heart, liver, or thyroid disease, diabetes, psychiatric disease, asthma, pernicious anemia, anxiety, depression, seizure disorder, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement, or if you are taking a MAO inhibitor or any other prescription drug(s). Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Reduce or discontinue use if excessive sleeplessness, tremors, dizziness, nervousness, headaches, or heart palpitations occur. For use by healthy adults only. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. If you are subject to testing for performance enhancing compounds or any type of drug testing do not use this product under any circumstances. User assumes all risks, liabilities, and consequences related to performance enhancing testing and use of this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Note: Do not store in direct sunlight, store in a cool dry place.

CAUTION: SuperPump MAX contains CAFFEINE. Individuals sensitive to caffeine or other stimulants should start by using one (1) scoop per day before training to help assess their tolerance for the first 2-3 days. Do not exceed more than three (3) scoops at any given time under any circumstances. IMPORTANT: To avoid sleeplessness, do not take within four hours of bedtime. Avoid taking any additional stimulants while taking SuperPump MAX. Though dramatic effects will be noticed in your very first workout, SuperPump MAX should be taken every training day to elicit its maximum effects. Taken as part of a proper exercise program and a diet rich in protein and carbohydrates, SuperPump MAX may help individuals reach their aesthetic, strength and energy goals. Individual results may vary according to genetic disposition and body weight.Consume a minimum of approximately 1 gallon of water a day. Most individuals will begin to feel its mental focus, energy and super pump effects within 15 minutes of ingestion; others within 15-45 minutes of ingestion. These effects tend to become progressively more pronounced every few minutes thereafter. SuperPump MAX will elicit its maximum energy and super pump effects within 1-6 hours after ingestion.

Manufactured for Gaspari Nutrition, Inc.575 Prospect St. Suite 575, Lakewood, NJ08701 USA Label
    To view the Label you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. You can download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader at: http://www.adobe.com/acrobat/readstep.html
    Ratings and Reviews REVIEW SNAPSHOT®
    by PowerReviews
    Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review

closeQ & A Do you have questions about this product?

Ask a questionget answers from real customers with AnswerBox.

0 Questions | 0 Answers

cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No 1,3-d? Good choice.

Gaspari, You are still number one in my eyes.

em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It says "On backorder" - leaves warehouse in 1-2 weeks. So they obviously dont have it yet, just jumped the gun a bit
    Last edited by em-dubya; 09-05-2010 at 07:34 PM.

I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000)
    Meh, Just take caffeine with Sizeon

reps will be appreciated lol

Team Molecular Nutrition Peter LeDrew's Avatar
    Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by em-dubya View Post
    As a dietary supplement, take 1-3 scoops with 8-24 oz. of cold water or juice (8 oz. of fluid per scoop) 30-40 minutes prior to training. Important: For first time users take one (1) scoop for your first 2 or 3 workouts to allow your body to properly assimilate to SuperPump MAX’s high dosage of nutrients. SuperPump MAX should be used on training days only.

Serving Size 1 Scoop (16g)
    Servings Per Container 40

Amount Per Serving % DV

Calories 10.00

Total Carbohydrates 3.00 g

Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 30.00 mg 50%

Vitamin B3 (as inositol hexanicotinate) 80.00 mg **

Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5’-phosphate) 3.00 mg **

Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 10.00 mcg **

Calcium 39.00 mg **

Phosphorus 69.00 mg **

Magnesium 40.00 mg 10%

Sodium 30.00 mg 1%

Potassium 20.00 mg 1%

SUPER PUMP MAX Proprietary Blend 11.30 g **

MyoVol ElectroHYDRATION Complex 0.00 **

L-Taurine Calcium Glycerophosphate Sodium Glycerophosphate Sustamine (l-alanyl-l-glutamine) Di-Magnesium Malate **

Nitric OxiENDURANCE Complex 0.00 **

L-Citrulline (2 g) Carnipure (L-Carnitine L-Tartrate) L-Ornithine-L-Aspartate Beet Ext. (beta vulgaris) (root) **

Branch Chain mTOR Stimulation Blend 0.00 **

L-Leucine (2 g) L-Isoleucine L-Valine **

PhosphoDRIVE Signaling Complex 0.00 **

Creatine Monohydrate (1.3 g) Creatine Magna Power® (magnesium creatine chelate) Setria® (l-glutathione reduced) **

CogniDRIVE Acceleration Matrix 0.00 **

L-Tyrosine Caffeine Oxytropis Falcate Ext. (whole plant) Peak ATP(adenosine 5-triphosphate disodium) Glucoronolactone **

** Daily Value (DV) not established

Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Malic Acid, Silica, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, FD&C Blue #1

Warning: Seek the advice of a health care practitioner before use, especially if you have any pre-existing medical condition(s) including (but not limited to): hypotension, hypertension, heart, liver, or thyroid disease, diabetes, psychiatric disease, asthma, pernicious anemia, anxiety, depression, seizure disorder, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement, or if you are taking a MAO inhibitor or any other prescription drug(s). Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Reduce or discontinue use if excessive sleeplessness, tremors, dizziness, nervousness, headaches, or heart palpitations occur. For use by healthy adults only. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. If you are subject to testing for performance enhancing compounds or any type of drug testing do not use this product under any circumstances. User assumes all risks, liabilities, and consequences related to performance enhancing testing and use of this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Note: Do not store in direct sunlight, store in a cool dry place.

CAUTION: SuperPump MAX contains CAFFEINE. Individuals sensitive to caffeine or other stimulants should start by using one (1) scoop per day before training to help assess their tolerance for the first 2-3 days. Do not exceed more than three (3) scoops at any given time under any circumstances. IMPORTANT: To avoid sleeplessness, do not take within four hours of bedtime. Avoid taking any additional stimulants while taking SuperPump MAX. Though dramatic effects will be noticed in your very first workout, SuperPump MAX should be taken every training day to elicit its maximum effects. Taken as part of a proper exercise program and a diet rich in protein and carbohydrates, SuperPump MAX may help individuals reach their aesthetic, strength and energy goals. Individual results may vary according to genetic disposition and body weight.Consume a minimum of approximately 1 gallon of water a day. Most individuals will begin to feel its mental focus, energy and super pump effects within 15 minutes of ingestion; others within 15-45 minutes of ingestion. These effects tend to become progressively more pronounced every few minutes thereafter. SuperPump MAX will elicit its maximum energy and super pump effects within 1-6 hours after ingestion.

Manufactured for Gaspari Nutrition, Inc.575 Prospect St. Suite 575, Lakewood, NJ08701 USA Label
    To view the Label you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. You can download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader at: http://www.adobe.com/acrobat/readstep.html
    Ratings and Reviews REVIEW SNAPSHOT®
    by PowerReviews
    Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review

closeQ & A Do you have questions about this product?

Ask a questionget answers from real customers with AnswerBox.

0 Questions | 0 Answers
    hmmm, if this is it then I kinda like the look of it. I wonder how Setria compares to NAC for glutathione enhancement and I don't know anything about Oxytropis Falcate Ext... other than that, this might have benefits for a Triathlete such as myself and I like the ingredients.

weebay is just really nice. (+1000) weebay is just really nice. (+1000) weebay is just really nice. (+1000) weebay is just really nice. (+1000) weebay is just really nice. (+1000) weebay is just really nice. (+1000) weebay is just really nice. (+1000) weebay is just really nice. (+1000) weebay is just really nice. (+1000) weebay is just really nice. (+1000) weebay is just really nice. (+1000)

Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by I OuTsiDeR I View Post
    Meh, Just take caffeine with Sizeon
    I agree, I'd take Size on V2 over most any pre-wo

Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In for the drama

chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile

very nice find

Teach Me How to Dougie asianstyles's Avatar
    asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in after Supplement-Slut
    Not affiliated

Originally Posted by chachi1984 View Post
    very nice find
    thanks bro...repssss

chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like the old tube art better
    Attached Images

Bright2131 is just really nice. (+1000) Bright2131 is just really nice. (+1000) Bright2131 is just really nice. (+1000) Bright2131 is just really nice. (+1000) Bright2131 is just really nice. (+1000) Bright2131 is just really nice. (+1000) Bright2131 is just really nice. (+1000) Bright2131 is just really nice. (+1000) Bright2131 is just really nice. (+1000) Bright2131 is just really nice. (+1000) Bright2131 is just really nice. (+1000)
    So how does this differ from the original SP250? Anyone know?
    :+)

Team InnerArmour RatherBeLifting's Avatar
    RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bright2131 View Post
    So how does this differ from the original SP250? Anyone know?
    read the label
    www.InnerArmour.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/inn/inn.htm

10 Tips for Maximum Athletic Performance: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hit-your-peak-10-tips-for-maximum-athletic-performance.html

King Of Video Reviews History in Effect's Avatar
    History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000)
    train with the max..dat dere peak atp
    Georgia Crew
    >>>>Misc Cologne Crew<<<<
    Sperrys and Polos

Puppywhirl is just really nice. (+1000) Puppywhirl is just really nice. (+1000) Puppywhirl is just really nice. (+1000) Puppywhirl is just really nice. (+1000) Puppywhirl is just really nice. (+1000) Puppywhirl is just really nice. (+1000) Puppywhirl is just really nice. (+1000) Puppywhirl is just really nice. (+1000) Puppywhirl is just really nice. (+1000) Puppywhirl is just really nice. (+1000) Puppywhirl is just really nice. (+1000)
    1st page

GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by em-dubya View Post
    It says "On backorder" - leaves warehouse in 1-2 weeks. So they obviously dont have it yet, just jumped the gun a bit
    Release during Olympia I believe
    Such much Placebo in here.

MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Interesting, not sure what to think...
    Free Agent.

theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ok so its $65 for 40 servings, what a joke

But it intrigues me.. it's all new and such.
    What all is different about it? More of everything?
    Misc jawbrah appreciation crew
    Amanda Todd was pretty cute crew
    Friendzon'd by my own aunt crew
    Eats fast as fuk crew

Team Molecular Nutrition Peter LeDrew's Avatar
    Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Question

Originally Posted by theculture View Post
    Ok so its $65 for 40 servings, what a joke

But it intrigues me.. it's all new and such.
    Really that expensive?

Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by theculture View Post
    ok so its $65 for 40 servings, what a joke

but it intrigues me.. It's all new and such.
    read the label

did u even look at the price bro its the same as the old on look at the gold card price

Teach Me How to Dougie asianstyles's Avatar
    asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Peter LeDrew View Post
    Really that expensive?
    that's the three letter store price
    Not affiliated