Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Things that actually happened to you but no one will believe (srs)

let's keep this thread srs brahs. saw this thread in the misc and there were some really interesting stories. here's mine. not as crazy as some of the other stories in the misc version of this thread though

it was 3 years ago. me, my family, and some relaitives were going on vacation to florida. we were driving there (two minivans lol) we stayed at a hotel the first night. i had a dream that there was a huge car accident between 3 cars. next morning at about 6am we're on the road and we heard a big bang behind us about 100 meters behind. we look back and 3 cars were flipped over.

in science classes and discovery channel and **** i learned that us humans only use a fraction of our brains and that some people have parts of their brains "unlocked" which causes them to be different. that's why when i see people on tv claiming they can talk to spirits i don't automatically think it's bs. i shat bricks when that accident happened and i dreamed about it the night before

BrensTraining has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrensTraining has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrensTraining has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrensTraining has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrensTraining has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrensTraining has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrensTraining has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrensTraining has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrensTraining has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrensTraining has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrensTraining has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    When i was 5 i got my leg stuck in between 2 rails in a stair case and was there for 3 hours..

when i was 18 i was driving home from work and was rammed by a drunk driver into the side of my car. We pulled over on a hill across from the intersection to exhange details, he parked in front of me, but didn't put his hand brake on so his car rolled back into mine once again. He jumped back in his car and took off before i got his details, so i pursued him at about 120kmh (just over 70mph) for a few kms, before he crashed into a power light pole and his car exploded into flames. He was pulled from his car unconcious and spent a few months in hospital, then i sued him for $3500 and won.

MMA09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA09 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    couple years ago=-might sound kind of weird but my mom's friends son died,and I had a dream that I was talking to him and it felt so real and we were having a normal conversation.

Another one

this happend last year-I was laying in my bed and I had my music on,I thought I heard my name being called but nobody was home.i put back on my headphones back on but only one earbudd was on and it was on my right ear,I close my eyes and I hear my name in a really soothing voice in my left ear.I thought it was like a angel or something.I kinda freak out because it was weird and i ran downstairs and put on every light in the living room and stay up for the rest of the night.

I dont care if anybody thinks it's stupid or BS

HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MMA09 View Post
    couple years ago=-might sound kind of weird but my mom's friends son died,and I had a dream that I was talking to him and it felt so real and we were having a normal conversation.

Another one

this happend last year-I was laying in my bed and I had my music on,I thought I heard my name being called but nobody was home.i put back on my headphones back on but only one earbudd was on and it was on my right ear,I close my eyes and I hear my name in a really soothing voice in my left ear.I thought it was like a angel or something.I kinda freak out because it was weird and i ran downstairs and put on every light in the living room and stay up for the rest of the night.

I dont care if anybody thinks it's stupid or BS
    you said it was soothing? not some creepy horror voice? i mean it's scary either way anyway lol

you catholic brah? you said angel so i'm just assuming. i know very religious people that have claimed to see some crazy things and i believe them because of my experience

MMA09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA09 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by HighHurdler View Post
    you said it was soothing? not some creepy horror voice? i mean it's scary either way anyway lol

you catholic brah? you said angel so i'm just assuming. i know very religious people that have claimed to see some crazy things and i believe them because of my experience
    lol,I'm the biggest chicken when it comes to a ghost encounter so even though it's soothing I ran downstairs like a wimp.

Yeah I'm catholic,That's why I am kind of convinced that It was a angel.

Labido has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, I have one story that was pretty scary.

My best friends house is very creepy. Iv seen door handles go up and down, doors closing while no windows was up, heard footsteps at the second floor when we are home alone, alarm going off etc.

But one time he was staying at my place for the night, and his younger sister (13 yrs) was home alone. She called him at 23:00, crying like crazy. Said she heard footsteps, the light was flipping on and off, and the dog was barking at something/someone.

We went down and sat with her for a few mins, and it started to rain. My mate had to get out and get the laundry that was outside. A few seconds after he went out, I heard someone opening the door and shutting it again, then walking into the kitchen. I yelled out; "wow, that was fast", and as I did that, the door opened and closed again. And my mate came in for the first time. Kinda creepy.

inb4 Ghost story thread lol

Originally Posted by Labido View Post
    Well, I have one story that was pretty scary.

My best friends house is very creepy. Iv seen door handles go up and down, doors closing while no windows was up, heard footsteps at the second floor when we are home alone, alarm going off etc.

But one time he was staying at my place for the night, and his younger sister (13 yrs) was home alone. She called him at 23:00, crying like crazy. Said she heard footsteps, the light was flipping on and off, and the dog was barking at something/someone.

We went down and sat with her for a few mins, and it started to rain. My mate had to get out and get the laundry that was outside. A few seconds after he went out, I heard someone opening the door and shutting it again, then walking into the kitchen. I yelled out; "wow, that was fast", and as I did that, the door opened and closed again. And my mate came in for the first time. Kinda creepy.

Damn that sounds creepy.

I'm not sure if ghost leave you alone or get infurated once you start to piss them off and talk back though

to make this thread less creepy i saw two teachers making out when i was in 5th grade. everyone thought i was just messing around but i was serious lol

bt443407 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bt443407 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bt443407 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bt443407 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bt443407 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bt443407 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    One time when I was about 12 my friend and I were in his basement playing video games, and the lights were off and there was one of those little 1x3 feet windows. Well that let in enough light to take up the wall, and all of a sudden, we saw a shadow walk across the light of a full-sized human wearing a top hat. We both looked at each other with a "did you see that too?" We freaked out and looked around with the basement with a baseball bat haha. It never made sense, because no one was home, and you wouldn't be able to see an entire human body's shadow through that tiny window.

That was freaky. I guess I believe in ghosts now..
    Current 1RM:

Bench: 1x265
    Squat: 1x405
    Deadlift: 1x485

Member of the 1000lb club

to make this thread less creepy i saw two teachers making out when i was in 5th grade. everyone thought i was just messing around but i was serious lol

lmao

Lesbians?

andyrichards is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andyrichards is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andyrichards is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andyrichards is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andyrichards is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andyrichards is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andyrichards is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andyrichards is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andyrichards is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andyrichards is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andyrichards is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Shiit me, something really freaky happened to me last night.

I was having a bad dream, and I was woken up by some banging in the distance (I live in the countryside, so you can literially hear anything miles away).

Anywho, I went for a slash, and saw like a tall figure in my garden from my bathroom window, like black with a red ring around it. (Weird I know, hard to explain).

I couldn't get back to sleep after that, so after another hour I went to wash my face again in the bathroom and the figure was gone..

Theres like weird marks on the ground where I think it was, just checked this morning.

I'm such a sceptical person, but this freaked the **** outta me.

S4TAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) S4TAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) S4TAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) S4TAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) S4TAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) S4TAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) S4TAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) S4TAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) S4TAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) S4TAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) S4TAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    My grand-grandmother died don't remember which year or what while ago....but I remember the day and each time that date occurs the exact time she died , like a wind or something crosses through the whole house and I start dreaming about her , how someone killed her...And when I wake up , I wake up with wrists bleeding.

Not fake , real deal.

Thanks for the time for reading this
    Pushing yourself to the end , might just do the thing.
    Never say no , unless you try it and fail.

cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by S4TAN View Post
    My grand-grandmother died don't remember which year or what while ago....but I remember the day and each time that date occurs the exact time she died , like a wind or something crosses through the whole house and I start dreaming about her , how someone killed her...And when I wake up , I wake up with wrists bleeding.

Not fake , real deal.

Thanks for the time for reading this
    sounds legit.

Originally Posted by MMA09 View Post
    lmao

Lesbians?
    nah just the average middle aged teachers. guy and a girl

JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    primary school teacher smacked me proper hard in year 3,

no one ever believed it fuuuuuu
    Im that kid, Im the kid who lifts more than you with perfect form, Im the kid who leaves his ego before walking to the gym, Im the kid that respects you if you respect him, Now you know me, Im that kid :)

My name is Navid and I've won the 2013 BNBF British Championships at the age of 19.

I rep back Twice (srs) - The best Coder/Designer you will ever find! PM if you need something done (PHP/Ajax/CSS/Mysql) -

dwreckshun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dwreckshun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dwreckshun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dwreckshun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dwreckshun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dwreckshun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dwreckshun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dwreckshun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dwreckshun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dwreckshun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dwreckshun has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Woke up in the middle of the night a few months back to see a guy sitting in a chair I have in my room watching me sleep. Closed my eyes and opened them back up and he was gone. Now, I either saw a ghost, or there was some homo creep breaking into people's houses watching teenage guys sleep. Either way, kinda weird I guess.

FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My has is an old house, i'd say 100+ years. But all inside has been renovated, same walls and doors (though painted) but everything else is new. Like benches, floor, carpet, an extra story to our house etc. Anyway thats not the point. My girlfriend was saying how she swears my house is haunted, and that its freaky as hell when i go to the gym (since then she's home alone). My girlfriend is incredibly paranoid so i just laugh at her and tell her she's being silly.

Anyway, a couple weeks later, i was sleep and i felt someone put their arm around me, which woke me up but i still had my eyes shut. I was like 'oh, my girlfriend just has her arm around me', then i was like 'wait a minute... she isn't here (she doesn't live with me)'. So i opened up my eyes and for a split second i saw a person next to me. I freaked out hardcore, almost jumped out of my bed.

I've had a couple wierd situations since then, the exact same person i saw in the last situation, i've seen standing at my bathroom door (its connected to my bedroom), but again, only for a split second.

And another time me and my girlfriend heard doors opening and shutting while in my room. I was like 'I'm totally grabbing a weapon and checking this out'. She said 'my brother has a sword that he grabs whenever he gets freaked out', i was like 'yeah i've seen his measley katana *goes to the back of my wardrobe and pulls out a massive two handed sword*'. She was like 'wow... okay yours beats his'. Anyway, found nothing, all doors were shut that should be etc.

After all these situations i just sleep straight away though. I don't lie awake scared. I'm more of a 'its just your mind playing tricks on you' sort of person.

Originally Posted by dwreckshun View Post
    Woke up in the middle of the night a few months back to see a guy sitting in a chair I have in my room watching me sleep. Closed my eyes and opened them back up and he was gone. Now, I either saw a ghost, or there was some homo creep breaking into people's houses watching teenage guys sleep. Either way, kinda weird I guess.
    lol,it was prob a homo burgular.

dwreckshun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dwreckshun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dwreckshun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dwreckshun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dwreckshun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dwreckshun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dwreckshun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dwreckshun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dwreckshun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dwreckshun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dwreckshun has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by FFX View Post
    My has is an old house, i'd say 100+ years. But all inside has been renovated, same walls and doors (though painted) but everything else is new. Like benches, floor, carpet, an extra story to our house etc. Anyway thats not the point. My girlfriend was saying how she swears my house is haunted, and that its freaky as hell when i go to the gym (since then she's home alone). My girlfriend is incredibly paranoid so i just laugh at her and tell her she's being silly.

Anyway, a couple weeks later, i was sleep and i felt someone put their arm around me, which woke me up but i still had my eyes shut. I was like 'oh, my girlfriend just has her arm around me', then i was like 'wait a minute... she isn't here (she doesn't live with me)'. So i opened up my eyes and for a split second i saw a person next to me. I freaked out hardcore, almost jumped out of my bed.

I've had a couple wierd situations since then, the exact same person i saw in the last situation, i've seen standing at my bathroom door (its connected to my bedroom), but again, only for a split second.

And another time me and my girlfriend heard doors opening and shutting while in my room. I was like 'I'm totally grabbing a weapon and checking this out'. She said 'my brother has a sword that he grabs whenever he gets freaked out', i was like 'yeah i've seen his measley katana *goes to the back of my wardrobe and pulls out a massive two handed sword*'. She was like 'wow... okay yours beats his'. Anyway, found nothing, all doors were shut that should be etc.

After all these situations i just sleep straight away though. I don't lie awake scared. I'm more of a 'its just your mind playing tricks on you' sort of person.
    inb4guygetspossessedlikethechickfromparanormalacti vity

Just a gym rat TheProgressiveOne's Avatar
    TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Damn op u got a frekin 8 pack!

Story:

Was on a bus tour in the states...was 8 years old

went to toilet but couldnt get out..wish my mum would come help me escape.

mum opens door and says: "i could hear u calling for me"..i did not speak a word at all..

mother and son bond hahha

I was like 'I'm totally grabbing a weapon and checking this out'. She said 'my brother has a sword that he grabs whenever he gets freaked out', i was like 'yeah i've seen his measley katana *goes to the back of my wardrobe and pulls out a massive two handed sword*'.
    you a ninja brah?

wasn't me but i was there when it happened and no one else believes us. my friend who's 5'11" did a two handed dunk on a legit 10' rim. no one believed us so he tried again and couldn't do it. sucks for him lol

FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dwreckshun View Post
    inb4guygetspossessedlikethechickfromparanormalacti vity

Neverrr seen paranormal activity, heard that ****s lame hahah.

you a ninja brah?

Yeah boi, didn't know whether to grab my two handed sword or my ninja stars, tough choice brah.

Nah i got the sword years ago for my birthday. Thats why it was just at the back of my wardrobe.

Devin_Galicia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devin_Galicia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devin_Galicia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devin_Galicia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devin_Galicia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devin_Galicia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devin_Galicia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devin_Galicia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devin_Galicia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devin_Galicia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devin_Galicia is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This thread delivers.....
    sadly I don't have nothing to contribute. =(

Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TheProgressiveOne View Post

Story:

mum opens door and says: "i could hear u calling for me"..i did not speak a word at all..

ESP bro

Originally Posted by TheProgressiveOne View Post

Story:

twins have that connection

Neverrr seen paranormal activity, heard that ****s lame hahah.

Yeah boi, didn't know whether to grab my two handed sword or my ninja stars, tough choice brah.

Nah i got the sword years ago for my birthday. Thats why it was just at the back of my wardrobe.
    It was a pretty lame movie but I was just getting the basic idea across haha

Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000)
    This one was weird as hell brahs

I dreamed that it was my birthday and I was hangin' out with my family at my grandma's house. Then this chick comes walking in, strong 8/10. Starts taking her clothes off and dancing on the table in front of me. Then suddenly my pants disappear! She starts grinding my dick right there in front of everyone. I was trying to act normal and just keep talking to everyone. Nobody seemed to notice the chick in her thong grinding on me. Then I wake up, hot and sweaty, typical for a summer night, but something was wrong. After a couple of seconds, I realized I had been fapping in my sleep. I'm just like lolwut and go back to sleep.

LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    When I was 1 years old I broke by leg by jumping off the bottom stair of the staircase. I was crying heaps so my mum took me to the doctor, but the doctor said I was fine. But I kept crying so my mum took me to the hospital and when we got there I stopped crying lmao.