hp99hp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hp99hp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hp99hp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hp99hp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hp99hp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hp99hp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hp99hp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hp99hp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hp99hp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hp99hp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hp99hp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Supplement advice

Hey all let me begin by listing what I'm currently taking:

Whey
    L-Caritine
    Glutamine
    CLA
    Omega-3 Fish Oil
    Multi V

I'm am on a mild cutting diet. Meaning I am not going on a major calorie deficit. More like a lower calorie intake but utilizing the diet to eliminate all the junk from my diet completely. So far I've been getting some wonderful results. I just wanted to know if there are any other supplements you guys would recommend based upon what I'm taking now to further help me cut up. Any advice is much appreciated.

Thanks

735735 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 735735 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 735735 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 735735 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 735735 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 735735 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 735735 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 735735 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 735735 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 735735 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 735735 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Aerobitine - The Ultimate Anti-Fatigue/Fat Loss Formula

AEROBITINE™ was designed to reduce fatigue and promote energy, stamina, strength and endurance. Some of the ingredients have been shown to decrease the buildup of lactic acid or the “fatigue acids.” Aerobitine enhances aerobic exercise performance by increasing nitric oxide levels, which improves blood flow and circulation. This increases oxygen supply and nutrient delivery to working muscles and helps to remove metabolic waste by-products like lactic acid, carbon dioxide and ammonia. Aerobitine may also help to regulate blood sugar and promote fat loss by increasing glucose uptake by muscle cells, preventing fat cell deposition. Click here to request a free sample packet!

Ingredients: L-Citrulline Malate, L-Arginine, Folic Acid, R-Lipoic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin C, Blended Tocopherol Complex, Selenomethionine
    (120 capsules)

Super Citrimax® plus ChromeMate® - The Natural Weight Loss and Appetite Suppressant Formula

Research subjects taking HCA plus chromium lost over 2 1/2 times as much weight as those taking placebo.

Super Citrimax® is an all-natural plant extract rich in (-) hydroxycitric acid (HCA). It is the result of a scientific breakthrough by Dr. John M. Lowenstein at the Department of Biochemistry, Brandeis University. Super Citrimax® comes from a rare tropical fruit grown in the remote jungles of Asia. The fruit is an exotic species of the citrus Family called Garcinia Gambogia. Although a relatively recent discovery of the Western world, it has been harvested and used for centuries by the people of Southern Asia as an aid to making meals more “filling”.

As public concern grows over the use of drugs, chemical stimulants and artificial ingredients, safe natural alternatives derived from plants have returned to the lime-light. A growing number of diet products are now using Super Citrimax® because unlike other diet ingredients, Super Citrimax® is not a stimulant. Most appetite suppressants work by stimulating the central nervous system, often leading to side effects such as insomnia, nervousness, depression, hypertension and rapid heart rate. The body also tends to develop a tolerance towards stimulants, eventually rendering them ineffective. Super Citrimax® will not result in tolerance or cause the side effects associated with these compounds. In fact, acute toxicity studies show that Super Citrimax® is as safe as the citric acid found in oranges.

Ingredients: Super Citrimax® 750 mg (yields 490 mg HCA), ChromeMate® 100 mcg, Calcium (as Hydroxycitrate) 75 mg, Potassium (as Hydroxycitrate) 105 mcg.

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by hp99hp View Post
    Hey all let me begin by listing what I'm currently taking:

Whey
    L-Caritine <--- not gonna do much of anything
    Glutamine <--- not gonna do much
    CLA <--- might do something, but prob not worth the money
    Omega-3 Fish Oil
    Multi V

I'm am on a mild cutting diet. Meaning I am not going on a major calorie deficit. More like a lower calorie intake but utilizing the diet to eliminate all the junk from my diet completely. So far I've been getting some wonderful results. I just wanted to know if there are any other supplements you guys would recommend based upon what I'm taking now to further help me cut up. Any advice is much appreciated.

Thanks

I added my thoughts to what you're taking now.

You forgot creatine, probably the best supplement you can take on a cut or bulk.

No clue at all what the guy above me just posted... seems like a copy/paste of some random stuff.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

hp99hp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hp99hp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hp99hp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hp99hp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hp99hp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hp99hp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hp99hp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hp99hp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hp99hp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hp99hp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hp99hp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by shadar View Post
    I added my thoughts to what you're taking now.

You forgot creatine, probably the best supplement you can take on a cut or bulk.

No clue at all what the guy above me just posted... seems like a copy/paste of some random stuff.
    Thanks for your advice! Yeah the aminos I was suggested in taking b/c they are essential amino acids in muscle growth and development. They were both cheap so I figured I'd try them. I don't think I'll do creatine, I really want to keep it as basic and simple as possible. I took a lot of creatine in college and gained a good 30 lbs. But I ended up over training and getting ahead of myself and hurt my joints. I promised myself I'd stick to supplements as natural and basic as possible.

can anyone tell me if bloating can occur throught the day and then go away over night? I feel like im getting bloated as the goes on and I gain weight, but over night I lose it all and wake up nice and trim. Can anyone explain this?

StKizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) StKizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) StKizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) StKizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) StKizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) StKizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) StKizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) StKizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) StKizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) StKizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) StKizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hp99hp View Post
    Thanks for your advice! Yeah the aminos I was suggested in taking b/c they are essential amino acids in muscle growth and development. They were both cheap so I figured I'd try them. I don't think I'll do creatine, I really want to keep it as basic and simple as possible. I took a lot of creatine in college and gained a good 30 lbs. But I ended up over training and getting ahead of myself and hurt my joints. I promised myself I'd stick to supplements as natural and basic as possible.
    How many grams were you taking in? 5g and day and you're good to go.

Originally Posted by StKizzle View Post
    How many grams were you taking in? 5g and day and you're good to go.
    I just followed the directions. Doctor said no more creatine, or I may develop rheumatoid arthritis. If I knew then what I know now, I wouldn't have been so reckless and careless about my body, thinking I was invincible.

Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Angry

I'd get some BCAAs. There are a lot of great products out there now that can help prevent muscle loss when dieting. Nutrabolics has one called Aminocell that actually has creatine and some other nice things in it as well. Some other good products are Core ABC, ICE and Xtend. I've also used bulk BCAAs before, but you definitely need some flavoring for them as they can be pretty nasty lol. Crystal light works.

Originally Posted by Lector606 View Post
    I'd get some BCAAs. There are a lot of great products out there now that can help prevent muscle loss when dieting. Nutrabolics has one called Aminocell that actually has creatine and some other nice things in it as well. Some other good products are Core ABC, ICE and Xtend. I've also used bulk BCAAs before, but you definitely need some flavoring for them as they can be pretty nasty lol. Crystal light works.
    sorry for the noob question...what does BCAA stand for?