Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000)

Whatever it takes- Diet and training log

This is the diet and training log of Torrtrefireto and his lovely lifting partner.
    Her alias is now "Rogue"

Over the past 7 months months I have gained 15 pounds of bodyweight
    I have also gained 130lbs on my squat, 35 on my bench and 125 on my deadlift.

I am hoping now to ride that momentum into my next meet in September, where I hope to lift in the 198's and total 1325.

I decided to make a new log because the themes of my last log have grown outdated. My focus must now be more about diet. I have had a slew of health problems during my life and few, if any of them, have ever been fixed by medicine or prior lifestyle changes. I have chronic headaches that plague me 24/7, frequent heartburn and stomach pains too.

I plan to go 30 days on a full paleo/primal diet. This entails lots of naturally raised meet, animal fats, nuts, fruits, and vegetables. No grains, no tubers, no dairy (except butter), no legumes, and no refined sugar. In this I hope to be able to easily diet down to the 198s, but more importantly, improve the quality of my life. After the 30 days are up I will start re-introducing foods into my diet one at a time to assess how they make me feel, and if I could welcome them back or shun them for good. Someday I know I will have to compete in the 242's to be an elite lifter, and I hope to find a way to gain weight eating this way as well.

Last but certainly not least, my training partner has been awesome and dedicated with me since January and we'll be including her workouts in this journal as well. I subtly try to coax her into competing, but we both know her primary goal is weight loss. She will not be following the diet with me (carboholic) but perhaps if my results are good enough she will try it too.

Here is a link to basically what I will be doing diet wise- http://whole9life.com/2009/07/the-w30/
    Here is the planned training for my next cycle:

I made a ton of progress in my last journal, and I sincerely thank everyone who gave me support during its course (especially during the earlier, harder days) so I hope this one shows even better progress.

The insanity starts Monday, July 19th
    771/645/622 Single Ply

.Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good luck on the new routine and at the next meet man

Also, just curious, but why cant you drink milk on the new diet?
    "Every great achievement was once considered impossible."

-----Best lifts-----
    Squat: 395x1
    Bench: 275x1
    Deadlift: 430x6
    ------------------

5/3/1 Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125248671

Reps for posting

Registered User BodyBldgPwrLftr's Avatar
    BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Based on the numbers in your chart, you are going to whup my ass at this meet if I don't step up my game for real!

I'll detail it more in my journal, but since you mentioned diet so much in your initial entry, I'll let you know. The month of Ramadan (Muslim month of fasting) runs from August 11 - Sep. 9 or 10 this year. So while you're cutting to get in the 198s, I'll be trying to hold onto weight to remain in the 198s. This should be fun indeed.
    I'm striving to do the best I can with what I have.

Find & follow me on Instagram @fortyfiedfitness

FORTYfied Fitness & Strength channel on YouTube channel here:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbtBxvY6i-lcfVU9heTKMrA

SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome job on your last meet, and I look forward to your progress and lifts in your next one!
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Was in on the last one, now I'm in on this one. GL man

dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm so in you don't even know it. Quick question, did you wear your Do-wins to bench? Just ordered mine. Aren't you supposed to be at the beach or something

LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How do you manage to only go to the gym 3 times a week, dont you ever have the uncontrollable urge to lift?

el67ko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) el67ko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) el67ko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) el67ko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) el67ko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) el67ko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) el67ko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) el67ko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) el67ko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) el67ko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) el67ko has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In on the new one. Keep it up and good luck to both of you.

ZaeYeL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaeYeL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaeYeL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaeYeL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaeYeL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaeYeL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaeYeL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaeYeL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaeYeL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaeYeL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaeYeL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OMFG You gotsa new log. Will be following this one more closely. I will need to put together a decent diet some day and would be good to see a model of a good diet with pages to look through. Good luck man I think you will definitely achieve if not exceed your goals! Good luck to your partner I'm excited to see what happens

muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000)
    In on this too!! Good luck with your goals!
    Best lifts
    615sq/450bp/500dl Multi ply
    550sq/400bp/510dl Single ply
    425sq/305bp/485dl Raw

Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by .Enigma. View Post
    Good luck on the new routine and at the next meet man

Also, just curious, but why cant you drink milk on the new diet?
    The thought is humans have been around for a million years, and only 10k years ago did they start drinking milk (other than babies drinking breast milk obviously) so our bodys never adapted to handle. I plan to go a month without it, and reintroduce it right after to see if I notice a difference in how I feel. A lot of paleo dieters still have dairy
    Originally Posted by BodyBldgPwrLftr View Post
    he month of Ramadan (Muslim month of fasting) runs from August 11 - Sep. 9 or 10 this year. So while you're cutting to get in the 198s, I'll be trying to hold onto weight to remain in the 198s. This should be fun indeed.
    Just what I needed to win! Sucks you can't become a night worker during that month and just sleep during the fasting hours
    Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
    Awesome job on your last meet, and I look forward to your progress and lifts in your next one!
    Thanks dude
    Originally Posted by Ka0s View Post
    Was in on the last one, now I'm in on this one. GL man
    Thanks. It'll be epicly good or epicly bad
    Originally Posted by dtaps24 View Post
    I'm so in you don't even know it. Quick question, did you wear your Do-wins to bench? Just ordered mine. Aren't you supposed to be at the beach or something
    I wore them for my meet in the bench. Loved it too. Will do it from now on. Very stable. Yes I was on the beach, using a techyinterweb phone
    Originally Posted by LegosInMyEgos View Post
    How do you manage to only go to the gym 3 times a week, dont you ever have the uncontrollable urge to lift?
    Every minute of every day. Someday I plan to start training 7 days a week
    Originally Posted by el67ko View Post
    In on the new one. Keep it up and good luck to both of you.
    Thanks. I need the luck, she doesn't!
    Originally Posted by ZaeYeL View Post
    OMFG You gotsa new log. Will be following this one more closely. I will need to put together a decent diet some day and would be good to see a model of a good diet with pages to look through. Good luck man I think you will definitely achieve if not exceed your goals! Good luck to your partner I'm excited to see what happens
    I would check out Blenderate's diet in his log. Its a lot better than mine (he's been doing this for a while)
    Originally Posted by muscle_g View Post
    In on this too!! Good luck with your goals!
    Thanks dude!

Tomorow I will post my first progress picture and pics of my groceries. Then monday I squat
    I am really needing your all's support on this one. All my life I have only had 2 people who have ever really supported me. One of them is now deceased. The other is my partner.

But I have nobody supporting me in this diet adventure. I'm all alone except for my e-friends
    Last edited by Torrtrefireto; 07-17-2010 at 02:09 PM.
    771/645/622 Single Ply

.Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Torrtrefireto View Post
    The thought is humans have been around for a million years, and only 10k years ago did they start drinking milk (other than babies drinking breast milk obviously) so our bodys never adapted to handle. I plan to go a month without it, and reintroduce it right after to see if I notice a difference in how I feel. A lot of paleo dieters still have dairy
    That makes sense

Interested to see how you do with this diet since ive always thought that the more natural one can train/eat, the better.

-----Best lifts-----
    ------------------

Reps for posting

BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just what I needed to win! Sucks you can't become a night worker during that month and just sleep during the fasting hours

I wore them for my meet in the bench. Loved it too. Will do it from now on. Very stable.

All my life I have only had 2 people who have ever really supported me. One of them is now deceased. The other is my partner.

But I have nobody supporting me in this diet adventure. I'm all alone except for my e-friends
    HAHAHA! Funny, my last real job before the postal service was a 3rd shift job. Took full advantage of it that month too.

Glad to see someone else using squat shoes to bench. I like the drive I can get, and I hope it keeps me from ever repeating experience I had at the Arnold where a judge says my foot isn't flat on the floor because of the way my shoe looked.

We got you on that support network. At their best, that's what these forums are all about.

dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Tomorow I will post my first progress picture and pics of my groceries. Then monday I squat
    I am really needing your all's support on this one. All my life I have only had 2 people who have ever really supported me. One of them is now deceased. The other is my partner.

E-friends and a supportive partner FTW. You also got SSPT support I'd imagine. Good luck my man.

That makes sense

Interested to see how you do with this diet since ive always thought that the more natural one can train/eat, the better.
    Hopefully its good man
    We got you on that support network. At their best, that's what these forums are all about.
    Very true dude.
    E-friends and a supportive partner FTW. You also got SSPT support I'd imagine. Good luck my man.
    E-friends are the best friends! She ate tons of non-paleo food in front of me today. Pretty tempting!

Diet 7/18 (all measurements are appx)
    3 eggs fried in grass fed cow's butter
    4oz chicken in big salad of greens, mango, pineapple, and avocado with vinagarette
    3oz coconut milk, water, banana, 2 handfulls blueberries, 2 schoops whey (I know whey is against rules, but lettuce be reality)
    4oz lamb with a good bit of scallions and green beans, 4 handfuls red grapes
    5oz sirloin 20 things of asparagus in olive oil and 2 handfuls of grapes
    With 2.5ish liters of water (need to get that up)
    Not bad for a first day. Good amount of meat meals for me

Progress Pictures Week 1 (I'll do them every sunday)
    These are not flattering, you know how you kinda walk around with a constant suck in of your gut? I always do it unless I kinda try not to. Well I let it out for these, so they look real bad.

771/645/622 Single Ply

Monday 7/19 Diet
    6-3oz coconut milk, 1/2 banana, 1 handful grapes, 2 schoops whey
    8:30- chicken breast 1/3 of my big salad (romaine lettuce, asparagus cucumber carrots) and 1/3 my fruit (black grapes, blueberries, strawberries)
    8:45- Finished 1st liter of water
    9- handful walnuts small apple
    12:30- 6oz steak and another 1/3 of my big salad and another 1/3 my fruit
    1:30- hungry as ****, terrible headache
    1:45- rest of walnuts, finished 2nd liter
    4- chicken breast and rest of salad, rest of fruit, a few almonds
    6:45 (post workout) 3oz coconut milk, 1/2 banana, 1 handful grapes, 2 schoops whey and by now I had finished my 3rd liter of water
    Prebed (plannewd) 3 eggs fried in butter

Meso 5 Week 1 Day 1
    Torrtrefireto
    Jumping jacks, static stretching PNF stretching
    Squats
    45-10
    165-5
    165-5
    230-5
    275-2
    319-5 (65%)
    Big fart on rep #2...laughed for 15 seconds before squatting again. Took a lot out of me
    315-5
    315-5
    315-5
    Switched to pounds, it was easier in this situation
    365-5 (75%)
    Beltless PR.... was way harder than it should have been
    GHR
    1 (Leg cramped bad!)
    Modified GHR
    Abs on GHR (30 total reps)
    Row sprint on resistance #3
    3 minutes- 612 meters

Rogue
    Warmup
    Squats
    100-5
    125-5
    135-5
    155-5 (68%)
    155-5
    175-5 (77%)
    Beltless PR for sure. 3, 4, and 5 were all really slow. I am amazed she powered through thhem. She has heart, especially when other girls are squatting around her.
    GHR (with my help) 30 total reps
    Abs on GHR (30 total reps)
    Sprint Row resistance 2
    3 minutes 547ish meters

Decent first day back....!
    771/645/622 Single Ply

Diet looks great man, youre eating clean as hell. Keep it up

Strong squats for both of you too. Do you lift in seperate racks? Id imagine switching weights in between sets would be a pain.

-----Best lifts-----
    ------------------

Reps for posting

Hope this isn't a stupid question, but what is cocount milk?

LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hope this isn't a stupid question, but what is cocount(strong spelling lulz) milk?
    milk like liquid from a coconut usually mixed with water and/or flavored.

Monday 7/19 Diet
    6-3oz coconut milk, 1/2 banana, 1 handful grapes, 2 schoops whey
    8:30- chicken breast 1/3 of my big salad (romaine lettuce, asparagus cucumber carrots) and 1/3 my fruit (black grapes, blueberries, strawberries)
    8:45- Finished 1st liter of water
    9- handful walnuts small apple
    12:30- 6oz steak and another 1/3 of my big salad and another 1/3 my fruit
    1:30- hungry as ****, terrible headache
    1:45- rest of walnuts, finished 2nd liter
    4- chicken breast and rest of salad, rest of fruit, a few almonds
    6:45 (post workout) 3oz coconut milk, 1/2 banana, 1 handful grapes, 2 schoops whey and by now I had finished my 3rd liter of water
    Prebed (plannewd) 3 eggs fried in butter
    I thought you cut out dairy, whey is dairy.

I thought you cut out dairy, whey is dairy.
    (I know whey is against rules, but lettuce be reality)
    He needs his proteinz

-----Best lifts-----
    ------------------

Reps for posting

Thanks. Plus I'm usually a stickler for proof reading, so I'm glad you got a chuckle off that one. I suck.

I'm begrudgingly watching this because you're my boy, but I disapprove highly of this whole "dieting" thing that seems to be sweeping across all the journals I e-stalk, jk, looking forward to big time progress.

Diet looks great man, youre eating clean as hell. Keep it up

Strong squats for both of you too. Do you lift in seperate racks? Id imagine switching weights in between sets would be a pain.
    Thanks... squatting in seperate racks when we can, yesterday the gym was too busy. Switching plates sucks, but at least at SSPT they have competition racks so switching the height is easy. Switching the height at Maryland boils down to me unracking her weight, switching the pin, rereacking every set. It sucks
    Hope this isn't a stupid question, but what is cocount milk?
    cocount milk is chocolate milk from the nipple of Count Chocula
    Its amazingly delicious... and much denser with calories than milk

I'm begrudgingly watching this because you're my boy, but I disapprove highly of this whole "dieting" thing that seems to be sweeping across all the journals I e-stalk, jk, looking forward to big time progress.
    This diet isn't to get prettier, its becuase the 198 state records are way lower than the 220 or 242's
    7/10 Tuesday Eating
    6:20- Shake (3oz coconut milk, 1/2 banana, 2 scoops whey, water)
    9- 2 handfulls almonds (work phucked me over for this meal)
    10:45- Chicken breast, salad, butter
    11:15- Finished 1st liter
    1:45- Chicken breast, salad, butter, fruit
    4- Finished 2nd liter
    5- Chicken breast, salad, butter, fruit
    7- Same kind of shake as #1

In total my meat meals were: 3 chicken breasts, 7 cups of salad (filled a 7 cup tupperware wiith 1 heart of romaine lettuce, half a cucumber, 2 handfuls of carrots, and a lot of asparagus) 2 cups of fruit (mostly blueberries, also strawberries and black grapes), 3 tablespoons of butter also
    Last edited by Torrtrefireto; 07-20-2010 at 05:17 PM.
    771/645/622 Single Ply

7/21 Food
    6:20- Shake (3oz coconut milk, 1/2 banana, 2 scoops whey, water)
    10- Chicken (fried in butter and coconut oil) 1/3 salad, fruit
    Noon- Chicken breast, salad, fruit
    2- 4ish servings of walnuts
    4- Chicken, rest of salad, rest of fruit
    6- Shake
    Bed- A bunch of almonds

Meso 5 Week 1 Day 2
    Torrtrefireto
    Jumping Jacks
    Static and dynamic upper
    Bench (in dowins)
    45-25
    165-5
    165-5
    230-3
    255-5
    255-5
    255-5
    255-5
    255-5
    I wanted to do 275 the last set, but my shoulder was a ltitle tight. Decided not to risk it
    DB Bench Half Reps Ronnie Coleman Style
    75's-10
    85's (30 total)
    Single Dumbell Superset Of Double Arm Bicep Curls and Overhead Ext
    35's 20, 16, 12, 8, 4
    Free Hanging Abs Knee Raises
    Row Sprint Setting 3 3 minutes
    606 (6 meters less than last time. My shirt was getting caught! Paced myself better for sure though)

Rogue
    Warmup
    Bench
    45-10
    75-3
    82-5
    82-5
    82-5
    82-5
    88-5
    DB Bench (Ronnie style, awkward at first)
    15's-10
    15's-10
    20's (30 total reps planned)
    Same Arm thing I did
    15- 20, 16, 12, 8 4
    Abs on GHR
    Sprint Row Setting 2 3 minutes
    602 (Big PR, almost beat me)

Yuppers, diet is going well. Zero stomach pains at all, no bloated sluggish feelings. The only thing that doesn't already feel way better is my headaches. I didn't expect this to fix them though
    Last edited by Torrtrefireto; 07-21-2010 at 06:46 PM.
    771/645/622 Single Ply

Not worth posting my actual diet today. I didn't break any rules, but I didn't eat like I should either. Too much fruit, too little meat, too little veggies ect

Bad headache today and feeling very sluggish and stupid. I think this is withdrawl.

Parents got a pizza hut pizza and smelled up the kitchen while I was making my lunches for tommorow, thanks guys.
    771/645/622 Single Ply

el67ko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) el67ko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) el67ko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) el67ko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) el67ko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) el67ko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) el67ko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) el67ko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) el67ko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) el67ko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) el67ko has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Maybe a dumb question but what is "dowins"?

Diet is looking strong, I am sure early man would have eaten some pizza if they had invented it yet!

Originally Posted by el67ko View Post
    Maybe a dumb question but what is "dowins"?

Diet is looking strong, I am sure early man would have eaten some pizza if they had invented it yet!
    They're my squatting shoes bra. And I bet they would have too, I have a feeling that if we unfroze a cave man and sat him on a couch with a fridge next to him, he'd never get up. They had to be active to live, they never even thought about dieting or exercise. They'd be lazy as **** if they could!

Diet 7/23
    1- My shake
    2- Chicken fried in butter and coconut oil, 1/3 salad, 1/3 fruit
    3- Potbellies chicken salad I do not recommend. They try to say they are all healthy and natural and fresh, the salad looked worse than mcdonalds. Never again.
    4- Steak, 2/3 salad, 2/3 fruit
    5- Steak, 3/3 salad, 3/3 fruit, 4 servings almonds
    6- Shake
    7- Salmon filet...appx 5oz

Meso 5 Week 1 Day 3
    Torrtrefireto
    Warmup
    Jumping jacks, static upper, static lower
    Squats
    45-10
    135-5
    135-5
    225-3
    275-3
    315-5
    315-5
    315-5
    Meh....
    Dumbell Row (I use a thumbless grip on all back work)
    50's-10 each
    75's-10 each
    90's-10 each
    Well its been like a year since I've done these. A little rusty, I've done sets with 150's before but still felt kinda easy, just didn't feel all that useful.
    Rear Delts
    10lb plate-30 each side
    Shrugs Double overhand
    bar-15
    135-15
    225-15

Rogue
    Warmup
    Squats
    95-5
    95-5
    115 (30)
    Dumbell Row
    15's-10
    20's-10
    35's-10
    45's-no go
    Rear Delts
    10lb dumbell- until fatigue
    Shrugs
    bar-15
    135-5

Fairly okay workout!
    Last edited by Torrtrefireto; 07-23-2010 at 06:51 PM.
    771/645/622 Single Ply

Week 1 diet in review

My stomach feels a lot better than it did. Like its working much more efficiently. I can eat as often as I want (never feel like I haven't finished digesting yet) but I never really get that hungry

My headaches are good in the morning, but worse than ever at night. Sugar withdrawl I think. Blueberries usually help

Weight- 216 already down 4lbs while eating more meat and more fat than I ever have
    feelsgoodman.jpg
    771/645/622 Single Ply

Good to hear the diets coming along well man, 4 pounds in one week is great

Now just to make some more crazy strength gains

-----Best lifts-----
    ------------------

Reps for posting