44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Ripped Freak by Pharma Freak

The company asked for testers and I volunteered. I have just lost 30 pounds between Feb. 1 and May 1 and then things stalled for a few weeks. While I was losing I ran a bottle of Lipo 6 Black. It was somewhat thermogenic and made me sweat a lot at the slightest physical activity. I was losing 1.5 to 2 lbs a week before that and it didn't change with the Lipo 6 Black. I say this this just FYI, that I've recent experiance with another fat burner to compare with Ripped Freak.
    Here is a link to their label: http://www.pharmafreak.com/index.cfm...Facts&id=19883

Pharma Freak is a Canadian company based in Ontario. The supplement has some fairly common fat burner ingrediants such as Green Tea, Red Pepper extract, caffeine, geranium extract plus rasberry ketone (new one to me). The difference is, the company states, is that they esterfied these ingrediants to make them more bioavailable and increase half life in the body. I'm not real up on fat burner science, this is just what the company claims are.
    I started on it Monday, May 24. Instructions are 1 capsule upon waking and another during the day, do not take within 6 hours of bedtime. Pretty standard stuff there.
    I began with one, the first day to see how it affected me. I drink 3 -4 cups of coffee in the morning and have also been using Jack3d for a pre-workout, so I'm pretty tolerant of stims.
    The capsule had a very herby smell and taste, reminding me of similar products with red pepper extract in them. The taste stayed with me all day, reminding me with every burp. It also gave me a headache the first day, not unusual with new compounds. I didn't take a second cap that day. I also didn't take the Jack3d before workout and had a very similar chest workout as I would have with Jack3d. Maybe not quite a strong or focused, but good energy and a little thermogenesis.
    Day 2: Started off with one cap first thing in the morning. Again, mild back ground headache, but not as bad as day 1. I again passed on the pre-workout drink and had a pretty good back workout. I was pressed for time so I hurried through it, with good energy and normal strength.
    Day 3: Again just one cap. No headache this time. No weights this day, just cardio, stationary bike, a 25 minute core fitness class and 45 minutes swimming. I had some good thermo during core (good sweat) and felt warm in the pool. Performance was normal to slightly better. I was going to take a second cap but I wasn't home and missplaced my pill bottle.
    Day 4: Started off day with one cap. I stopped at the gym but was pressed for time and got in a quick bicep/ triceps workout. I had very good energy, normal strength and worked up a great bis/ tris pump. Again , I'm staying off the Jack3d till I assess this product a little more. After leaving the gym I took a second capsule and have felt good all afternoon. No buzziness, no crash. I'll be interested to see how it affects my sleep tonight.
    I'll only weigh in once a week, since I know at what rate I loose pounds in that time frame. I'll have to move my chest workout to Tuesday because the gym will be closed for Memorial Day, but I plan on adding Jack3d back into my routine. Appetite suppression was Ok for me, might be better for someone else, but I'm tempted to eat even when I'm not hungry. But I did find myself not really thinking of food or eating.
    That's it for now, I'll keep reporting every few days and after weigh in on Tuesday.

44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Day 5: I started off with one capsule at 6 AM. I went to the gym around 10 AM and decided to see how adding in some Jack3d would affect things. I usually use 2 - 3 scoops. I drank less than 2, about 1 3/4 scoop, and after about 20 minutes was not feeling good. I had a normal workout but was distracted by a weird stomach and some other odd sides. Probably just too much stim. I was going to take a second Ripped Freak at 1 PM but was working and didn't get to it.
    I'm noticing the appetite suppression is pretty good. I don't even think about eating or want to eat anything. I do eat just because I know I should, mainly protein shakes or bars, nuts and a regular supper.

Day 6: Started off the day with one capsule. I worked outside in the yard cleaning up branches from some trees we had trimmed. My energy was good and I wasn't the least bit hungry. Finally had some lunch about 12:30 and dropped a second cap at 1:30. All was good, slept well last night.
    Day 7: Same as yesterday. One cap upon waking and another about 30 minutes after lunch. I think this product's appetite suppression is one of it's most impressive features. I don't even feel like eating till I'm about to pass out from hunger. Gym will be closed tomorrow and I'm going fishing.

Day 8: Monday, Memorial Day. Did not use supplement, no workout.
    Day 9: Weigh in day. If you recall I said I normally can cut 1.5 to 2 lbs a week. Weighed in today and had lost 4.5 pounds since last Monday, so that's a little better than average and I didn't get to workout Saturday, Sunday, or Monday.
    Because I didn't like the reaction of mixing Ripped Freak with Jack3d, today I skipped the AM capsule and just did two scoops of Jack3d at around 9:30, while going into the gym. After my workout I dropped a Ripped Freak at about 12:45 PM. Again, I love the appetite control, I didn't feel hungry all afternoon. Went back to the gym at 4:30 and did lap swimming for 38 minutes. Tired, but still not starving. Came home and had tuna and corn on the cob and cole slaw for supper. I had a super chest workout today, got a pec and a tricep that keep wanting to cramp, but I'm heading them off.
    Got to say i'm pretty happy with the Ripped Freak so far.

Day 10: I may be developing a tolerance. I took one capsule at 6:30 AM, had 4 egg whites, 2 yolks, for breakfast. Went to the gym, did Core Fitness class (25 minutes) and Deep Water Aerobics class (45 minutes). Changed to go upstairs and do back workout but I was having stim crash (about 11:00 AM) and plopped in a chair, about falling asleep, for 15 minutes. Dragged myself upstairs and started my back workout, began to perk up a little. I did 5 sets of rows, 6 sets of lat pulldowns and 3 sets of bicep curls. Still didn't feel 100% so I left. After I went home i had some cottage cheese and half a Supreme Protein bar for lunch. Took another cap of Ripped Freak about 1:20 PM. Had another stim crash around 4:00 PM.

Day 11: Today is big bicep/ tricep workout day. I did not take an RF capsule in the morning, prefering to use Jack3d for our workout. Took one after we were done at 1:00 PM. Went home and did some mowing and yardwork, got very sweaty, but felt good. No stim crash today, just smooth sailing.