Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz

Arrow Strength & Hypertrophy Routine for Lagging Shoulders

Strength & Hypertrophy Routine for Lagging Shoulders

My overhead pressing strength and overall deltoid size has been lagging, so I put together a routine to help me address both issues. I've been using it for about 5 weeks now and it's been working well for me so I thought I'd share.

I'll go over the routine, and then some details on each of the exercises.

The Routine:

What I did is pick one "strength" exercise and two "hypertrophy" exercises that combined target the front, medial, and rear delts. I do this once per week.

Dumbbell Shoulder Presses:
    • Targets the front delts
    • Done as a "strength" exercise to increase overhead pressing
    • 2 warmup sets of 10 reps
    • 3-4 working sets of 6-8 reps
    • "normal" rest period of 1-2 minutes between sets

Leaning DB Lateral Raises:
    • Targets the medial delts
    • Done as a "hypertrophy" exercise
    • 8 sets of 8 reps
    • performed Right side, then Left side, then repeat with no rest between sets

Reverse Incline DB Flyes:
    • Targets the rear delts
    • Done as a "hypertrophy" exercise
    • 8 sets of 8 reps
    • strict rest period of 30 seconds between sets

Exercise Notes:

Dumbbell Shoulder Presses: No special description of these is needed. Do them as you normally do. Take your normal rest period between sets (1-2 minutes) and focus on increasing your overhead pressing strength. The front delts get worked a lot on chest day, so I didn't feel the need to add front raises or some other sort of high rep work. If you'd prefer to do these 5x5 that will work too. Depends on your goals.

Leaning DB Lateral Raises: These are done leaning about 30 degrees to the working side (see picture below). I chose these because when you do a "normal" lateral raise, three muscles are involved. For about the first 30 degrees of the lift, you're primarily using the supraspinatus (a rotator cuff muscle). From 30-120 degrees, it's the medial deltoid, and then after that the traps take over.

By leaning about 30 degrees to the side, you eliminate the first portion of the lift and take the supraspinatus out of the lift. It also gives a longer range of motion since at the top of the lift your arm is past perpendicular to the body as compared to standard lateral raises.

Do 8 reps with your right arm, then 8 reps with your left arm, pause only long enough to write your reps down in your journal, then repeat for 8 sets (your right delt is getting rest while your left is working and vice versa). The ideal weight will allow you to hit all 8 reps for the first 4 sets, but then you'll start dropping reps on the last 4 sets. Once you get pretty close to making all 8x8, increase the weight. Don't ego lift...use a weight that lets you really hit the delts with strict form and no momentum.

Reverse Incline DB Flyes:* Do these sitting backward on an incline bench set at 30 degrees to support your chest. Don't ego lift here...if the weight's too heavy, your stronger back muscles will tend to take over and you'll lose the MMC on your rear delts.

As you perform the reps, raise the dumbbells to roughly parallel to the ground. To better target the rear delts, I found that it helps to finish the raise with my hands roughly in line with my ears as opposed to your shoulders (IE: up and "forward" a bit). But do whatever works best for you.

Perform 8 sets, with a strict rest period of 30 seconds between sets. As in the lateral raises, an ideal weight selection should have you dropping reps on the last 3-4 sets.

*If the reverse flyes don't work well for you, face pulls would be a good substitute.

Final Thoughts:
    • I get an almost painful pump from this routine. Feels good man!
    • I do this routine on my Shoulder & Tricep day, so I have a tricep exercise in between each of the lifts above. If you are doing them all simultaneously, take some rest time between exercises if you need to. But be sure to adhere to the strict rest periods on the last two exercises once you begin.
    • This routine features a decent amount of volume, and is really only meant to be done once per week. If you use it, make sure you're making good decisions about not overworking your delts based on what else you're doing in your routine, your individual tolerance to volume, and your recovery abilities. (IE: I wouldn't do it 3 times per week, or the day before or after Chest, etc.)
    • I'm not throwing this out there as the "Greatest Shoulder Routine of All Time"...I'm just sharing something that's worked for me in case anyone wants to give it a try. If it's not for you, cool.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great post voxi, with genuine, helpful information. 5 stars.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    ''Bro, get yourself under control lol next thing we know Illy is gonna be 175 lbs, addicted to coke, involved in gang activity, and with a 365 max deadlift... ''-Blizzard589
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000) asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000) asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000) asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000) asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000) asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000) asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000) asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000) asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000) asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000) asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    bookmarked for my next shoulder day

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great stuff.

Mods
    - please rep this guy
    - sticky this thread

Thanks.

shaneee is just really nice. (+1000) shaneee is just really nice. (+1000) shaneee is just really nice. (+1000) shaneee is just really nice. (+1000) shaneee is just really nice. (+1000) shaneee is just really nice. (+1000) shaneee is just really nice. (+1000) shaneee is just really nice. (+1000) shaneee is just really nice. (+1000) shaneee is just really nice. (+1000) shaneee is just really nice. (+1000)
    Looks really close to what i do bro

what ive been doin for the last month or so is:

seated db press
    4-5x6-10

standing lateral raises
    4x8-12

leaning like you have up there cabal lateral raises
    3-4x8-12

reverse flys on an incline just like you do
    4x8-12

haha that's funny we do almost the same thing
    either way rep'd, ****'s nice

Rogues is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rogues is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rogues is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rogues is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rogues is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rogues is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rogues is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rogues is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rogues is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rogues is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rogues is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My rear delts have been really lagging, if I do this routine would my shoulders be out of proportion?

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rogues View Post
    My rear delts have been really lagging, if I do this routine would my shoulders be out of proportion?
    Work your rear delts harder.

Either do more volume or work them more often (twice a week). Experiment to see what rep range makes them grow the best. For me, it's 8 reps.

Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    8 sets for one head of already a small muscle seems a lot. When you said that your overhead pressing strength is lagging, did you mean BB pressing?? Best way to get a specific lift up is by doing that lift.

ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Who was this love of yours?

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Rogues View Post
    This routine (as any shoulder routine should) hits all 3 heads of the deltoid. So I don't know how you'd get them to grow out of proportion if you used it.

Originally Posted by Phil2009 View Post
    8 sets for one head of already a small muscle seems a lot. When you said that your overhead pressing strength is lagging, did you mean BB pressing?? Best way to get a specific lift up is by doing that lift.
    No, I meant overhead pressing in general. I tend to prefer using DB's over the BB for shoulder work, so that's why I went that way.

As for the volume, as I stated it may not be for everyone. That said, who said 8 sets is too much (or even a lot)? I used to work tossing around 8lb. bags of party ice by the hundreds in high school and had great delts (and not much else). Everyone needs to find a volume that works for them. 4 sets wasn't getting the job done for me.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Phil2009 View Post
    8 sets for one head of already a small muscle seems a lot.
    I don't see a problem with it for many reasons:
    I myself like many sets,
    stated it's done once a week,
    specific tempo implies somewhat lower weights,
    it's working for the OP.
    Plus,there are many programs that are similar and help with size and strength.
    GVT first comes to mind,you could just look at this as a sort of a GVT training way variation.
    No long ecc. phases,but little to no rest.Quite a compensation,that works for OP.
    bb.com, a place that turned Deadlift into a forearm isolation exercise

and a place where 99% of 21 year olds have bad back and knees.

ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    As for the volume, as I stated it may not be for everyone. That said, who said 8 sets is too much (or even a lot)? I used to work tossing around 8lb. bags of party ice by the hundreds in high school and had great delts (and not much else). Everyone needs to find a volume that works for them. 4 sets wasn't getting the job done for me.
    The size of the muscle is irrelevant when discussing lagging parts anyways.

Anyone who has brought up a lagging part or studied those who have knows that more volume is almost always the key.
    Who was this love of yours?

Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500)
    Vox thank you for including the illustration of the leaning lateral raise because whenever I hear that I never know which is being referred to since you could lean in either direction.

Even wording 'lean toward' or 'lean away' is confusing since you wonder "is he talking about leaning relative to the side with the dummbell or what you're hanging on to for balance?

Do you think there might be advantages to leaning in both directions? Leaning toward the dumbbell and away from your balance helps keep tension on the delt during a tighter contraction. Leaning away from the dumb and toward your balance on the other hand, puts more tension on it during a stretched position, and I always hear about the importance of working muscles through a Full RoM like going near lock out for chinups and stuff.

I have no idea which of these 2 (or the normal upright lateral raise) is best, I wonder if maybe there's some ideal way to combine them. A lot of guys have weak rotator cuffs so making strengthening the supraspinatus is good? I know rotator cuff muscles are primarily inside the shoulters rather than on top of it like the delts are, but could it be like working your brachialis which lies underneath the biceps to make it pop out more?

[*]I get an almost painful pump from this routine. Feels good man!
    Last edited by Tyciol; 05-21-2010 at 06:06 AM.

Dan62 is just really nice. (+1000) Dan62 is just really nice. (+1000) Dan62 is just really nice. (+1000) Dan62 is just really nice. (+1000) Dan62 is just really nice. (+1000) Dan62 is just really nice. (+1000) Dan62 is just really nice. (+1000) Dan62 is just really nice. (+1000) Dan62 is just really nice. (+1000) Dan62 is just really nice. (+1000) Dan62 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks Vox. Gonna give it a try next shoulder day.

Originally Posted by Tyciol View Post
    Do you think there might be advantages to leaning in both directions? Leaning toward the dumbbell and away from your balance helps keep tension on the delt during a tighter contraction. Leaning away from the dumb and toward your balance on the other hand, puts more tension on it during a stretched position, and I always hear about the importance of working muscles through a Full RoM like going near lock out for chinups and stuff.
    Yes, there is certainly advantages to working with lateral raises in a "leaning" form as I have described, "normal" lateral raises, "lying" lateral raises, etc. It's just a matter of what you want to target. In my case, I wanted to try to isolate the medial head of the deltoid.

Your exercise selection should be based on your goals and priorities. Personally, I have specific goals in mind for now, but will go back to incorporating other exercises over time.

I have no idea which of these 2 (or the normal upright lateral raise) is best, I wonder if maybe there's some ideal way to combine them. A lot of guys have weak rotator cuffs so making strengthening the supraspinatus is good? I know rotator cuff muscles are primarily inside the shoulters rather than on top of it like the delts are, but could it be like working your brachialis which lies underneath the biceps to make it pop out more?
    I wouldn't classify any particular exercise as "best". Again, it's a matter of your priorities and personal physiology. With RC work it's a delicate balance between strengthening them and overworking them. For those not familiar, here's a diagram of the supraspinatus:

Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think you need more exercises.. including such as barbell press.

I'm also a fan of bent arm lateral raise with external rotation. And how about arnold presses? They are great for medial and anterior delts.

I have a whole day for shoulders, and I do multiple exercises due to the amount of different muscles in the shoulder and how they react to the slightest variation. The slightest rotation of the wrist can change the emphasis of a shoulder exercise.

*Edit* As far as leaning. I feel that it is a good way to help hit the medial better. But I feel the standing are alot better if you practice perfect form which means having your hand tilted as though your pouring a jug of milk. You really cant go heavy with lateral raises because you will cause to many other muscles to move the weight up. I find strict form of lateral raises becomes more of an isolation exercise when performed correctly.

Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No, I meant overhead pressing in general. I tend to prefer using DB's over the BB for shoulder work, so that's why I went that way.
    Ahh righteo.

Fair enough. I mean I've done GVT before and thats 10 sets, i've just never really seen such high sets for a smaller muscle. But what works for you works for you. Keep up the good work mate.

_XYDREX_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _XYDREX_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _XYDREX_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _XYDREX_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _XYDREX_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _XYDREX_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _XYDREX_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _XYDREX_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _XYDREX_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _XYDREX_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _XYDREX_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yes, there is certainly advantages to working with lateral raises in a "leaning" form as I have described, "normal" lateral raises, "lying" lateral raises, etc. It's just a matter of what you want to target. In my case, I wanted to try to isolate the medial head of the deltoid.
    Any you guys ever try side laterals while sitting back on an incline? It may seem strange but actually quite effective. On the right bench you can make the dumbbells touch at the bottom behind you - in that position seems to stress the medial delts more than leaning forwards & bringing them together at the front..
    __________Relax. Its just a bunch of pixels on a screen___________

Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Frozn View Post

I'm also a fan of bent arm lateral raise with external rotation. And how about arnold presses? They are great for medial and anterior delts.

I have a whole day for shoulders, and I do multiple exercises due to the amount of different muscles in the shoulder and how they react to the slightest variation. The slightest rotation of the wrist can change the emphasis of a shoulder exercise.
    I tend to agree, but imo this thread wasnt meant to be a massive 3 pages thread on various shoulder exercises/techniques..

It was a thread based on genuine shoulder exercises along with great/sensible and straight to the point info.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    ''Bro, get yourself under control lol next thing we know Illy is gonna be 175 lbs, addicted to coke, involved in gang activity, and with a 365 max deadlift... ''-Blizzard589
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by manfred99 View Post
    Any you guys ever try side laterals while sitting back on an incline? It may seem strange but actually quite effective. On the right bench you can make the dumbbells touch at the bottom behind you - in that position seems to stress the medial delts more than leaning forwards & bringing them together at the front..
    Any leaning back will put more emphasis on the anterior delt due to the range of motion in which your moving the weight.

Originally Posted by Ironlife View Post
    I tend to agree, but imo this thread wasnt meant to be a massive 3 pages thread on various shoulder exercises/techniques..

It was a thread based on genuine shoulder exercises along with great/sensible and straight to the point info.
    Perhaps, but I feel I have great shoulders, and so do alot of others. I'm just trying to help him with exercises that I have found to be of great use. My shoulders are quite round, especailly in the medial area which it seems alot of people are lacking.

I think he has a great plan, but I feel a variety of exercises is more beneficial than increasing the number of sets per exercise.

Perhaps, but I feel I have great shoulders, and so do alot of others. I'm just trying to help him with exercises that I have found to be of great use. My shoulders are quite round, especailly in the medial area which it seems alot of people are lacking.
    Yeah true you have great developed shoulders from your avi, and yes there are heaps of different exercises for delts.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Edit* As far as leaning. I feel that it is a good way to help hit the medial better. But I feel the standing are alot better if you practice perfect form which means having your hand tilted as though your pouring a jug of milk. You really cant go heavy with lateral raises because you will cause to many other muscles to move the weight up. I find strict form of lateral raises becomes more of an isolation exercise when performed correctly.
    I hear what you're saying. So let me add a little flavor/history to the post.

I have already prioritized delts by moving them to their own day (with triceps). Also, I have regularly cycled through BB Presses, DB Presses, Arnold Presses, Lateral Raises, Cable Laterals, Front Raises, Face Pulls, Reverse Flyes, etc. All with decent, though not spectacular results.

So this time around my strategy was to just pick one exercise per deltoid head, and then hammer away with higher volume and strict rest sets (somewhat a GVT type approach). Lo and Behold, it started working, hence this thread.

I certainly do not want to dissuade anyone from doing more exercises, different set and rep protocols, etc. Nor do I want to present the routine or exercises I posted as the end-all-be-all of shoulder work. It's simply something that worked for me.

I think D1 posted awhile back that if you want to bring up a lagging body part, look at how others who have similar weaknesses do it. Some people can get certain body parts to grow just by looking at a barbell. Great. Doing what they do isn't going to help most of us. But someone with a stubborn body part that gets it to grow may have something to share that will be beneficial to a wider audience. ... so, I shared.

So that's where I'm coming from with this thread. Nothing Earth-Shattering to profound here. Just a little something to try if you're looking for a change up.

ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    But someone with a stubborn body part that gets it to grow may have something to share that will be beneficial to a wider audience. ... so, I shared.
    Funny thing,i started a thread yesterday with this exact subject,with my routines for 7 or 8 lagging body parts i think.Went to the second page in a heart beat,too long of a read apparently for ppl,so i deleted it.
    Oh well...
    I should have borrowed your user name
    bb.com, a place that turned Deadlift into a forearm isolation exercise

and a place where 99% of 21 year olds have bad back and knees.

Originally Posted by ZoranM View Post
    Funny thing,i started a thread yesterday with this exact subject,with my routines for 7 or 8 lagging body parts i think.Went to the second page in a heart beat,too long of a read apparently for ppl,so i deleted it.
    Oh well...
    Wouldnt have minded seeing that thread.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This thread came just in time man.
    Evidence.

Californians have a right to bear arms in public!

Hiding from ForumNature 400Lb Gorilla's Avatar
    400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz
    Hey Vox I see you have ANOTHER 5 star thread.... and i see why!

Good info, i prefer a little more variety in the exercises but i do like that amount of volume.

BTW, 5 frickin stars........ again.
    You would be surprised just how much time I have to waste.

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Too long. Did not read.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ZoranM View Post
    Oh well...
    I skimmed it!

Why did you delete it? Way to lower my post count.... a**hole!!
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow, strong journal...

J/K, good writeup
    oh and gecko that link did not contain answers only the search page - swiftness_02

The foods that trigger ketosis are high in carbs, not sugars - michaeldude