Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000)

Lee Priest's opinions about bodybuilders, funny stories

From the MD boards:
    http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=86755

- Joe Weider
    Joe loves the sport and has helped many in the sport of bodybuilding.....but on the other hand i also think the weiders have held it back as well.....Yes they started a magazine wich grew and then the IFBB they were involved in.....started contests...but here were other mags other contests..etc....Then came all thsat **** with orgaanizations if you compete in one you cant do another? Why not people who love to compete and want to compete.....if your org dosent have show on that time of year..let people compete......Yes they gave money to bodybuilders and the sport.....but look at what the bodybuilders did for them.....look at the millions they made of people blood sweat and tears.....I think they should have given more back.....they could have put a million or more in an interest bearing account for retired bodybuilders to still get something back.....so yes weiders did alot for ther sport but look at what bodybuilders did for them..........

Golds gym great back in the day.....now it's just a dog and pony show.....people prancing around....girls wanting to be discovered etc.....Gold's today is nothing like it was bak in the 70s 80s to late 90s......which is a shame.......

- Mike Mentzer and Wayne de Milla
    Mike he was cool we owuld chat in Golds very nice down to earth guy.......

Wayne he and i had our run ins...The night beofre the San fran show in 2002 before athletes meeting he and i had huge argument about a story i did in md.....we were yelling at each other....after that i told cathy well there goes me doing any good tomorrow...but come the show i won...after show Wayne said....i bet your suprised you won after we had our run in...I said yes...He said look lee i dont hokd that against people..but i do like you because you tell it how it is....things might never change but atleast you stand up and speak about it..Lee you ask me why the IFBB does what it does ..because we can....we know if we say do this or that the bb will do it..sure you might say something but you guys are stupid and will not stand together.....people either likede or hated Wayne or both depends what mood he was in...

I dont know why he was kicked out of IFBB nor do i care......Since Jim has taken over it all seems to be going great...bodybuilders seem happy contest are run smooth.....so things have changed for ther good and keep getting better for all involved..Jim has been in the sport for a long time and knows how to make things run well...and how to keep the bodybuilders happy wich can be a big job .....especialy when you have a heap of them dieted down and not in goo mood ......

- Ronnie and Levrone
    Kevin is funny..likes a drink ot two..well he use to...I remeber in 97 first Mr O i went o his room to tan him...he was sitting in corner asking how do i think i will go i said..hey i am just happy to be there...he said no lee you must want to win...it's war....then he reached over to the table where he had a gun and said yeah it's war.....mmmmm Kevin maybe alittle crazy ...but had fun time over seas with him on euro tour...he would always borrow stuff of people and you never get back lol.....On plane back from eruope kevin had to many vodkas and was alking around plane shirt undone pants half off..it was quite funny.

Ronnie cool guy...he was always fun...the nwhen he won first few Mr O he changed for a few years thought his **** didnt dtink...Paul Dillet couldnt even believe how he changed.......would walk past his friends and not speak...but then out of the blue he came back to earth........

- Paul de Mayo
    Paul was nice didnt talk much just hello and small talk in Gold's gym.....He competed in the pros only once or twice and couldn't handle it......got to his head...

- Shawn, Sonny Schmidt, Peter Mc Gough
    Shawn in Shawn out for shawn all about Shawn...fake religious person....people who live in glass houses.......etc etc...you get the point....

Sonny great guy..he was real gentleman...very funny down to earth guy....it was a shock when he passed away.....just allround great guy couldnt say a bad word about him.......and i dont think i ever heard anyone do so....

Peter was nice guy...being from England we got along great ..we would always talk about food at contests etc......he was great to just sit and talk to when i use to go to the Weider offices in Woodland hills back in the day.....But i got along good with Peter...his wife is very nice as well.....very down to earth couple...

- several actors
    Arnold.....great guy we joked around alot in World gym.....had alot of good times sitting in office at World gym talking to him and Joe Gold

Van Damme....nice guy we use to chat at gym.....he wanted me to train him..when we set it up the following week he went into rehab....but still nice guy..

Dennis hopper...funny guy down to earth

James Cann ...nice guy we use to talk about Aussie rules football.......

Frank stallone nice guy we sometimes ate together at firehouse resturant.

Spoke to sylvester a few times..loves bodybuilding and the whole fitness lifestyle....

Gregory hines (rip) great guy was regular at gym always went to the bodybuilding shows..loved th sport and training ..very nice guy..real gentleman...

John Schnider from dukes of hazard and smallville...great down to earth guy..we use to go race together...would go to his house every weekend..on sundays go get donuts in the general lee......great guy great family.....

mickey rouke would chat with him sometimes back in the day when we would have breakfast at the marina pacific he was regular in there..sometimes we would discuss training etc or just stuff in general......

and there are many others....i have spoken to....not on regular basis just occasional chat

- Who would i like to meet......if i could mmmmmm not sure.....Anthony hopkins would be cool......Richard Branson.....Michael Schumacher.....Mark Webber.....Eric Bana....Paul Hogan......

Yes the hand muscle will be shown again i think it's bigger then some of these pros calves...

Barbarian Brothers were cool..bit out there but nice guys..I knew Peter the most...we did so many cool photo shoots together...he has thousands of pics of me in different locations....full on body paint...everything.....realy cool guy and takes awesome pics...crazy but cool....

- Robert Kennedy, Lou Ferrigno
    Robert Kennnedy great guy....always there to support me......in my racing and bodybuilding...he was there for me throug hthe PDI thing when everyone elkse who said oh lee do it be a good thing....dumped me....he gave me contract etc......Very nice guy true gentleman cant say enough about him.....

Lou also great guy trained with Lou a few times...his training partner who came out from NY with him IRA who is on my blonde myth video.......IRA trained me for the 97 Ironman etc ...very helpful and funny guy...so sometimes lou would join in...but Lou has always been very nice to me....we always have a good chat when we see each other......Ira sadly passed away.....he was a good person as well.......

- Rich Gaspari, Tony Doherty
    Rich nice guy when we have spoken ..very professional..smart guy good buisness sense.....but overall nice guys..hey he's a judge what you want me to say ......nah being serious good guy...

Top bloke...one of the hardest working promoters ever....puts on great show...treats the athletes the best of any show i have been to......awesome show he puts on for the fans...but still dosen't forget the athletes.....good friend.....he's a great family man....have a great wife and kids.....3 great gyms....can't sy enough about Tony you would be looking hard to finda better guy in this sport .....And he's Aussie and stays true to his word...

- Matarazzo, Dillet
    Dillet...or father i call him..he calls me son....great uy...when he left wife he came and lived with me for 8 months ....we got ready for 98 Mr O together.....we had mnay good times ..even 97 on euro tour it was funny...after one show he and i sent Nasser some cake....and **** me Nasser went off..yelling you think this is a joke etc.....oh it was funny..we laughed then paul and i and vince taylor went to have chinese before show next day........get along great with Paul many good stories

Same with Mike on Eruo tour..he couldnt believe how much i would eat....and how quick i would eat it....then around venice he couldnt believe how heavy i got in the offseason....but very nice down to earth guy...had many good times with Mike....what you see with mike is what you get..no ego etc....just good guy and frien

- tom Platz
    Love Tom i moved to scottsdale and trained with Tom for along time we lived in same complex.....would have breakfast at his place then go train later with him..had great workouts with tom...we and his wife Cha hung out alot.....did lots of things inside the gym and out...real fun people..we got along great......Tom always was a straight shooter as well...........very honest.....guy....he was more political savy then me thou...Tom would take the tactful politician route me ....straight at you like sniper's bullet ...but Tom is great and a great friend

Trained with him the way he used to train? i.e. going to and beyond failure untill he couldn't even move the weight?

Yes just like that ..well he made me do it more then him...he and i are alike we go into this zone where it hurts but you just keep going....block everything out and do it.....

- Luke Wood, Gerard Dente, Muscle Tech
    Luke and i talk when i see him nice guy......

Gerard...just hi hello...stuff like that in passing...

Muscletech mmmmmm well i had a 3 year contract and after 8 months i left .....I hate liars and people that treat the public like idiots.....Dexter still laughs about me getting out of that deal.......but hopefuly new people run it now from when i was there...but like i said even if you pay me i will not lie for you and say something is good or great when it isnt......so i left them....money isnt everything......your word should be worth more and it was ......so i left...end of muscletech story.......but it goes on how they wanted to take me to court and how my wife or training partner couldnt bad mouth them..i told them **** off wife or training partner dosent have contract with you they can say what they like.......and take me to court i will sit in the stand and still say it's ****
    I guess if they pay for ads ...he will take money....dosent mean he like the products..hes just paying his bills...

No didnt talk to Dorian at all just Hello...you see back in those day pros got repsect..i rememebr when i was 17 in Venice say Tom Platz walking down the street near Golds said to my mum there is Tom she say ask him for a pic...I am like no way....so i just past him said hi kept going.....these days you have some...not all now..but alot of fans come up hey what can you give me..what do you take...what do you think i should take..all these questions that i find so disrespectful to ask someone you dont know......

Yes i have thought about a book....could have pics and stories from my first show at 13 years old till now...would be good..........better then half the other bull**** ones out there

KnowIdea is on a distinguished road. (+10) KnowIdea is on a distinguished road. (+10) KnowIdea is on a distinguished road. (+10) KnowIdea is on a distinguished road. (+10) KnowIdea is on a distinguished road. (+10) KnowIdea is on a distinguished road. (+10) KnowIdea is on a distinguished road. (+10) KnowIdea is on a distinguished road. (+10) KnowIdea is on a distinguished road. (+10) KnowIdea is on a distinguished road. (+10) KnowIdea is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    That is some good insight into lee's world. Any idea when that as written? I appreciate his honesty, and love these "behind the scenes" stories!

Hedphelymm is just really nice. (+1000) Hedphelymm is just really nice. (+1000) Hedphelymm is just really nice. (+1000) Hedphelymm is just really nice. (+1000) Hedphelymm is just really nice. (+1000) Hedphelymm is just really nice. (+1000) Hedphelymm is just really nice. (+1000) Hedphelymm is just really nice. (+1000) Hedphelymm is just really nice. (+1000) Hedphelymm is just really nice. (+1000) Hedphelymm is just really nice. (+1000)
    so he thinks everyone was cool.

mirin like a nohomomofo raziron's Avatar
    raziron will become famous soon enough. (+50) raziron will become famous soon enough. (+50) raziron will become famous soon enough. (+50) raziron will become famous soon enough. (+50) raziron will become famous soon enough. (+50) raziron will become famous soon enough. (+50) raziron will become famous soon enough. (+50) raziron will become famous soon enough. (+50) raziron will become famous soon enough. (+50) raziron will become famous soon enough. (+50) raziron will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    awesome post cheers man
    Eat. Lift. Misc. Sleep. Repeat. Problem?

Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great read... lol at 'Father/Son' with Dillet. Would buy book.
    "Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."
    - Bruce Lee

"My studying mimics my training. Brief, intense and infrequent.."
    - Big Red

Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    great stuff

the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Actually a far better read than I imagined. I thought it was going to be like his sh*t in MD about the government plotting 9/11 and retarded nonsense.
    EPO all in my veins; Lately things just don’t seem the same; Actin’ funny, but I don’t know why; ’Scuse me while I pass this guy.

05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey, he tells it how it is.
    $★☆-DA BMBC SOLDIER-☆★$
    _★cVc★__
    [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew

NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    5 star thread - worth the read
    Instagram @drsuperdose
    Online coaching & Contest prep
    www.thorntonfitness.com

ianianian is not very helpful. (-500) ianianian is not very helpful. (-500) ianianian is not very helpful. (-500) ianianian is not very helpful. (-500) ianianian is not very helpful. (-500) ianianian is not very helpful. (-500) ianianian is not very helpful. (-500) ianianian is not very helpful. (-500) ianianian is not very helpful. (-500) ianianian is not very helpful. (-500) ianianian is not very helpful. (-500)
    i lol'd at the kevin story about war

StJockIII is on a distinguished road. (+10) StJockIII is on a distinguished road. (+10) StJockIII is on a distinguished road. (+10) StJockIII is on a distinguished road. (+10) StJockIII is on a distinguished road. (+10) StJockIII is on a distinguished road. (+10) StJockIII is on a distinguished road. (+10) StJockIII is on a distinguished road. (+10) StJockIII is on a distinguished road. (+10) StJockIII is on a distinguished road. (+10) StJockIII is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by KnowIdea View Post
    That is some good insight into lee's own little world.
    Yep

A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000) A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000) A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000) A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000) A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000) A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000) A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000) A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000) A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000) A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000) A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000)
    would actually buy a book if he wrote one, lee priest is the man

SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I love lee always funny/crazy and put it straight
    Beast

Aesthetically pleased fretslayer's Avatar
    fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good stuff, Lee's the man. Always been one of my favorite pro's, and should have placed higher more often. Hope he comes back and kicks some ass this year.
    Lee Priest for President

snuffed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffed has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ianianian View Post
    i lol'd at the kevin story about war
    Yeah, that's a real back-out-the-room-slowly moment right there!

redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I like the fact that he called Shawn out as the ass-hole that he really is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That one about Levrone and his gun is hilarious.
    It is with people like you that this sport will never grow. "When you say, everything and anything to be pro, do you mean even to turn HOMO?...

- Serge Nubret

Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dillet...or father i call him..he calls me son....great uy...when he left wife he came and lived with me for 8 months ....we got ready for 98 Mr O together.....we had mnay good times ..even 97 on euro tour it was funny...after one show he and i sent Nasser some cake....and **** me Nasser went off..yelling you think this is a joke etc.....oh it was funny..we laughed

haha, that is harsh but so funny

hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by KnowIdea View Post
    That is some good insight into lee's world. Any idea when that as written? I appreciate his honesty, and love these "behind the scenes" stories!
    it was just written over the last few days on his MD thread

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    nice read

RapBlacksmith will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapBlacksmith will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapBlacksmith will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapBlacksmith will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapBlacksmith will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapBlacksmith will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapBlacksmith will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapBlacksmith will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapBlacksmith will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapBlacksmith will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapBlacksmith will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    how come there are two stories for dillet?
    are they different dillets?

Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RapBlacksmith View Post
    how come there are two stories for dillet?
    are they different dillets?
    He only said how Dillet saw Ronnie changed, and how Dillet was like a father figure who lived with him for 8 months getting ready for the '98 Olympia pranking Nasser with cake. LOL

Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Hengman View Post
    He only said how Dillet saw Ronnie changed, and how Dillet was like a father figure who lived with him for 8 months getting ready for the '98 Olympia pranking Nasser with cake. LOL
    lmao i laughed so hard at Nasser blowing up at the cake. True Nasser form!!

RapBlacksmith will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapBlacksmith will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapBlacksmith will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapBlacksmith will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapBlacksmith will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapBlacksmith will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapBlacksmith will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapBlacksmith will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapBlacksmith will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapBlacksmith will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapBlacksmith will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Hengman View Post
    oo thanks i misunderstood what he wrote
    i thought he meant Paul dillet had changed also

Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL best parts are kevin drunk on plane and gun in the hotel taking about war. and lee and paul sending nasser a cake hahaha classic

Registered User X^flottigliaMAS's Avatar
    X^flottigliaMAS is on a distinguished road. (+10) X^flottigliaMAS is on a distinguished road. (+10) X^flottigliaMAS is on a distinguished road. (+10) X^flottigliaMAS is on a distinguished road. (+10) X^flottigliaMAS is on a distinguished road. (+10) X^flottigliaMAS is on a distinguished road. (+10) X^flottigliaMAS is on a distinguished road. (+10) X^flottigliaMAS is on a distinguished road. (+10) X^flottigliaMAS is on a distinguished road. (+10) X^flottigliaMAS is on a distinguished road. (+10) X^flottigliaMAS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In people, he only values and rates 2 characteristics: if they're funny and down to earth.
    Is there anything else in a human being?
    It sounded like a narrow minded (and shouldered!) man to me.

CHEEF is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHEEF is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHEEF is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHEEF is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHEEF is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHEEF is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHEEF is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHEEF is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHEEF is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHEEF is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHEEF is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    legend
    MP37891
    MYPROTEIN CODE USE FOR 10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER

JIsaiahE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JIsaiahE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JIsaiahE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JIsaiahE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JIsaiahE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JIsaiahE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JIsaiahE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JIsaiahE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JIsaiahE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JIsaiahE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JIsaiahE is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lol, I choked on my drink after reading Kevin Levorne's take on war.

0.0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 0.0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 0.0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 0.0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 0.0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 0.0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 0.0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 0.0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 0.0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 0.0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 0.0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol @ kevin

BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i always liked lee, for being himself and not fake, no hold bars.
    Fictional character
    Natural just means you're able to beat a piss test, doesn't mean anything about the truth.
    1500lbs bench,squat,dl, u mad?
    5'11-6 FEET,210-228LBS
    personal trainer
    aiming to be 260-280lbs of fearfull mass
    max bench,545lbs 11/23/10 565lbs 7/11/11
    barbell curl 185lbs, 175lbs 4 reps 9/1/09
    leg press 1345lbs
    squat 455lbs 9/5/09 sciatic nerve damage
    deadlift 580lbs
    shurgs 865lbs reps
    lil 20.5 inch arms
    FULL VIETNAMESE DU MA! u mad?