Thread: Man boobs

Pannenkoeken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pannenkoeken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pannenkoeken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Man boobs

How do I get rid of this ?

i40.tinypic. com / 1zh2us4. jpg

Remove the spaces. Looks like im not allowed to post links

jedi786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jedi786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jedi786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jedi786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jedi786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jedi786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jedi786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jedi786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jedi786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jedi786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jedi786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

its called "gynecomastia", you need surgery to remove it.
    sup.

cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jedi786 View Post
    [img]http://i40.tinypic.com/1zh2us4.jpg[img]

its called "gynecomastia", you need surgery to remove it.
    you need surgery to remove gyno tissue

if you are a fatass, you need to lose weight

true gyno is pretty rare
    Vegan

"there are ZERO conclusive and definitive peer-reviewed studies proving detrimental effects of phytoestrogens in dietary soy intake"

Pannenkoeken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pannenkoeken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pannenkoeken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    it wont go away with exercise ?
    yes i am a "fatass" i am wondering if it will go away if i exercise though

Triodysin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Triodysin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Triodysin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Triodysin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Triodysin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Triodysin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Triodysin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Triodysin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Triodysin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Triodysin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Triodysin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Pannenkoeken View Post
    You'll still have pretty loose skin unfortunantly, but I'm pretty sure you could fix a whole lot of that with exercise yeah.

hardgainer786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardgainer786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardgainer786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardgainer786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardgainer786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardgainer786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardgainer786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardgainer786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardgainer786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardgainer786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardgainer786 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You will have to lower your body fat and see how things are coming out. It will definately be alot better if not completely gone! Go to nutrition section, fix your diet and train hard.

Good luck!
    "AFGHAN POWER" :)

saas1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saas1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saas1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saas1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How do I get rid of this ?

i40.tinypic. com / 1zh2us4. jpg

Remove the spaces. Looks like im not allowed to post links

i read the prohormone epistane can get rid of gyno for some people

DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cheeseandrice View Post
    you need surgery to remove gyno tissue

if you are a fatass, you need to lose weight

true gyno is pretty rare
    Galen first coined the phrase Gynecomastia in the second century A.D.. Although he was aware of the gland component, he was referring to the fat contour issue. Therefore "true" gynecomastia by the guy who invented the word did involve fat.

I work with up to 8 gynecomastia patients a day and have been contouring this condition for more than 3 decades. Gynecomastia occurs in about 60% of the population and is therefore quite common. The Anatomy of Gynecomastia consists of gland, fat, and skin.

Weight Loss can help with the fat component of gynecomastia. Exercising is a great tool for global weight loss. Unfortunately, you cannot pick where the fat comes from. After weight loss, residual gland, fat, and skin can remain contour problems. How much depends on many factors.

Even at extremely low body fat such as this Competition Bodybuilder with Puffy Nips, it does not take much gland to disturb a cut look.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
    Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction
    Michael Bermant, MD
    Board Certified
    American Board of Plastic Surgery
    http://www.PlasticSurgery4U.com