dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking It's Time I Got My... SIZEON with ANAVITE

Dpressma Logs...
    Gaspari Nutrition's
    SizeOn Pre-Contest & Anavite

ANAVITE

ANAVITE is far beyond a normal multivitamin. It´s really 3 supplements in 1. An athlete´s multivitamin/mineral formula with optimal, clinically validated doses of Beta-Alanine and Carnipure™ (L-Carnitine L-Tartrate) for promoting increased endurance and nitric oxide levels while optimizing recovery, thus supporting aerobic and anaerobic athletic performance.* Fully loaded with highly bioavailable vitamin cofactors such as methylcobalamin and minerals such as methylselenocysteine you can expect that ANAVITE will exceed your expectations with this multivitamin & mineral formulation.* To raise the bar even further, Gaspari researchers included 2 FULL GRAMS of the powerful recovery aide Carnipure™ (L-Carnitine L-Tartrate) which has also been suggested to promote vasodilation, nitric oxide levels, and support increased androgen receptor density.* Lastly, ANAVITE includes over a FULL 3 GRAM daily dose of beta alanine which is the dosing threshold scientific studies suggest to increase both anaerobic and aerobic performance.* This provides the support needed to train harder longer!*

SizeOn Pre-Contest

Gaspari took Sports Nutrition to the highest level with SizeOn, the original intra-workout creatine drink. There wasn't any doubt it represented a serious innovative leap forward in the creatine category. SizeOn clearly demonstrated in a clinical setting that it destroyed its competition and is often referred to as the King of Creatines.

As clinical research advances, so does Gaspari Nutrition which is why SizeOn has now evolved into the Ultimate No Added Carbohydrate Hybrid Intra-Workout Whey Hydosylate Creatine Formula. Once again Gaspari Nutrition raises the bar even higher in the sports nutrition industry and has offered you a no added carbohydrate version of its original masterpiece!

Gaspari Nutrition uses 12 grams of a high quality whey hydrosylate that contains over 50% di & tripeptides as well as a large array of anabolic promoting ingredients such a high dose of L-Leucine (5 grams) to allow for optimal athletic performance, skeletal muscle recovery, explosiveness and most notably, increases in muscle size WHILE YOU ARE STILL TRAINING. To top it off, we also included LOLA™, our cutting-edge, ammonia scavenging amino acid salt of L-Ornithine and L-Aspartate to modulate fatigue. The bottom line is that Gaspari Nutrition has once again outdone itself and yet again redefined the very category it created.

Goals for this log:

- Eat ~3000+ clean calories everyday
    - Make sure every time I step foot in the gym I give 100%... No excuses
    - Increase every single lift no matter how large or little a difference it may be.
    - Get 8+ hours of sleep every night
    - Become more in tune with my body and what it reacts to/doesn't react to
    - Add as much LEAN muscle as possible
    - HAVE FUN!!!

This log will start at some point in the following week or two. An exact date will be specified once I have recieved my package. Also being posted when I start the log will be:

- Known PR's at that point
    - Starting body weight
    - Pictures taken on the day I start
    - Motivational Pieces every update

I will be monitoring my workouts based on several key factors. Those factors will be...
    - Energy
    - Endurance
    - Strength
    - Pump
    - PR's if and when applicable

I will also be monitoring several other factors as well. They will include...
    - Appearance
    - Mood
    - Recovery
    - Weight

Finally I want to send a huge thank you out to Deserusan and Gaspari Nutrition. This was an extremely generous promotion and I'll do my best to make it worth your time and money. If you want anything/need anything done that I'm not doing please let me know!

....UPDATES TO COME....

ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Cool

Looking great in here, man! Looking forward to your feedback!!

Roids09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roids09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roids09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roids09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roids09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roids09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roids09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roids09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roids09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roids09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roids09 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    NICE MAN! your gonna make everyones look bad!

dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Patiently waiting I've been spending precious time looking out the window for a UPS truck that I could be fitting in some more cardio! I hate the waiting game

In the meantime... Lets meet the man who made Gaspari Nutrition, and whos products I'm about to put to the test! Rich Gaspari.

I'll be in Rhode Island from tomorrow until Monday morning... Log will be in full force next week!

Well I got back from Rhode Island just about an hour ago to find that I still have not recieved my package. So until than, log is still on hold!

Alright, the product is in!! I'll be taking my first dose of SizeOn tonight and there will be an update to follow! Coming soon will be starting pics as well. I'm toying with the idea of making this a semi-video log, but I can't figure out how to work this camera I found in the closet.

Reps, don't worry I'll get to the Gaspariforum log with the update as well

Taste

Alright folks, so today is my first day with Anavite and SizeOn. I took a scoop of SizeOn yesterday for taste purposes and did an easy Back workout.

Taste: WOW. This is identical to an orange creamsicle! I've gotta say among the top 1 or 2 favorite tasting supplaments I've tried. It was so freaking delicious lol. I would take time between sets to SIP it and found myself chugging the damn thing at times it was so good. I used the lemon flavored Max Performance on my own coin a little over a month ago and found that while it didn't taste bad per say, I didn't really enjoy drinking it during my workouts. It also smelled HORRIBLE and almost to the point of vomitting if I didn't clean out my shaker immediately. No such experience with this flavor yet. I guess orange covers the hydrolized whey a little better? Who knows.

Endurance: I only had a pretty quick and easy back workout because I was only able to go to the gym at peak hours and basically couldn't use anything. Not because there isn't enough equipment but because some powerlifting club comes in there EVERYDAY at the same time doing the exact same exercises on literally every piece of free weight equipment in the gym. /Rant. But after my lifting I was so ready to just do more that I used the nice weather and did my first bit of outdoors long steady state cardio of the season! Felt amazing. Got honked at by some ********. Very nice

No point in recording that workout because it wasn't a typical session. I will go and try to get in a full shoulder workout this afternoon with full detail. Pictures will be up this afternoon or tonight. Also starting weight will be up. Weight is something I honestly don't care too much about though. I started at 145 when I began lifting last summer and I'm only at 156lbs as of this morning. I look just as lean, but a whole lot thicker. I'm taking the whole steayd lean thing as opposed to the crazy bulk and cut thing. All I care about is how I look. Not what the little red needle says.

I'll be back later today with some updates!!

ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looking good in here! I agree, though - I prefer Orange as opposed to Lemon, too. It tastes like an orange julius!

Day 1

Today was a shoulder workout with one Bi exercise. First shoulder workout in about a month, so it wasn't exactly fun. My shoulders, in my opinion, are one of my best bodyparts asthetically. Functionally they are the worst, hands down. Not that my shoulders are weak, but the joint itself, on both sides, is absolutlety a mess. VERY prone to dislocation, clicking, popping, and pain. So this is about how hard I can push shoulder day. It also negatively impacts my chest days as sometimes I can't actually execute the motion due to limited mobility. I'm making the best of it lol

Workout:

DB Press: 8x30, 10x40, 8x50, 6x55
    Lateral Raises: 12x20, 12x20, 12x20
    Smith Machine Seated Press: 8x95, 8x135, 6x155
    BB Shrugs: 15x135, 15x185, 12x225
    Ez Bar Curl: 8x40, 10x50, 8x60, 8x70, 8x60, 8x50

Endurance: Terrific. Not that today was really all that tough, but I had enough in the tank to run through an entire lacrosse practice with the team at my old highschool.
    Pump: Great pump today. I really felt like my delts were full and there was a really nice burn too.
    Strength: For not working delts or traps in about a month this was a really impressive workout for me on DB Press. Everything else was notably low, but I usually hover around the 45's for DB press. It all depends on how my joints are feeling that day
    Appearance: Delts were looking very full and striated. Bi's looked larger after the curls
    Miscellaneous: I felt really focused and upbeat in the gym today. I recently broke up with my girlfriend and haven't been myself lately, and have had no motivation whatsoever, especially in the gym, so today was a good change of pace for me.

Motivation Piece of the Day...

Day 3

Official Starting Weight: 157 lbs
    *It's been a few pounds down from bad dieting but I'm fixing it.

I haven't done a leg day in two weeks because of my work schedule and being in Rhode Island last week, but I was able to ease myself back into things today. After my first long distance run of the summer a couple days ago, and a full lax practice on thursday my legs were still pretty shot :/. I'm clearly not in the top shape, which is annoying because summers right around the corner and that's when I like to be at the top of my game physically. So not much, but here it is.

Workout:

Squats: 8x135, 5x185, 5x185, 8x185, 6x185
    Seated Leg Curls: 12x90, 12x110, 12x110, 10x130
    Leg Extensions: 12x130, 12x150, 12x170, 8x190
    Hammer Strength Seated Calf Raise: 10x25, 10x50, 10x75, 10x100
    EZ Bar Curl: 8x40, 10x50, 10x60, 8x50, 8x40

Endurance: Endurance was there. Didn't really want to stop, but physically I was done.
    Pump: Good pump. Nothing amazing, but I've kept extensions out of the routine for over a month, so my tear drops were on fire/really full today. Felt really good.
    Strength: Honestly not all that bad for not hitting legs in a while. I was expecting a lot worse, so I'm pleased.
    Appearance: Sweep is looking decent, teardrop still isn't popping out yet like I want, but it's all getting there. I've always had tiny calves, but I've ben working them hard recently and I'm finally starting to put some shape into them.
    Miscellaneous: I was pretty dehydrated and under nourished because I didn't get a chance to eat breakfast (only had a banana) and I was at work all day, than went straight to the gym. I use M5 pre-workout, so at least I had some other carbs into my system. Definitely not good though.

Motivational Piece of the Day...

Day 5

Still not really sure if I feel any difference from the Anavite or not. The pills kinda smell and taste like Animal Pak. Endurance has been really high even on fairly moderate calories, so perhaps that's the Anavite working?

Workout:

Incline DB: 10x40, 8x50, 8x60, 7x65, 4x70
    Incline Fly: 8x25, 8x30, 8x35
    Decline BB: 8x45, 8x95, 8x135
    Rope Pulldown: 8x30, 8x40, 8x50, 6x50 DS 6x40
    Dip Machine: 10x110, 10x130, 12x150

Endurance: Terrific. Never tired.
    Pump: Too good? Got in the way of performing decline and my tri movements lol
    Strength: Decent. Not the best, not the worst.
    Appearance: Arms looked nice, Chest looked full.
    Miscellaneous: The gym was packed, so I had to modify my routine. Still got in a satisfying workout. Nothing great, but it felt good, and that's important.

Motivational Piece of the Day...

longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

awesome log!

Day 8

I apologize for a couple empty days. My girlfriend of 11 months and I just broke up, so my motivation and mind have been in the pits. I'm bouncing back though. Leg day update!

Workout:

Squats: 5x135, 5x185, 5x205, 5x225
    Hammer Strength Squats: Feet Together 5x90, 8x230, 8x230, 8x230
    Seated Curls: 10x90, 10x110, 10x130, 8x130 DS 6x90
    Leg Extensions: 8x130, 8x170, 12x190, 10x210
    Calf Press: 20x130, 20x170, 18x190, 15x190
    Abs: Leg Raises 15, 15, 15

Endurance: Terrific. Kept moving through my routine like a man on a mission. Mentally never tired, and physically I had enough to keep going.
    Pump: Nuts. Best leg pump in a long ole time
    Strength: Great on curls, extensions, and smith squats. BB Squats felt heavy today though :/
    Appearance: Legs looked sick. Tear drop and sweep both popping today. Felt good man.
    Miscellaneous: Some smoking cardio bunnies allowed me to forget my gf for the duration of the workout. Kept focusing on bringing one of them home lol. Music got me going today too. Even though they're the same tunes I've had on my mp3 for about a year lol.

Motivational Piece of the Day…

School finals and work have been nuts, but several updates coming tomorrow!

Updates coming! Stay tuned.

Day 9

Workout:

Squats: 8x135, 8x185, 5x225, 5x225, 5x225
    Hammer Strength Squat - Feet Together: 8x90, 8x180, 8x230, 8x230
    Seated Leg Curls: 12x110, 12x130, 12x130, 12x130
    Leg Extensions: 12x150, 12x170, 12x190, 10x210
    Calf Press: 20x190, 20x190, 20x190

Endurance: Terrific. Muscles were beat, but I wasn't tired
    Pump: Pump was really good today. Mind/muscle was really there today.
    Strength: I was putting up better numbers on curls and extenions than I have been recently.
    Appearance: Legs looked good. The sweep is there, just waiting for the teardrop to catch up!
    Miscellaneous: I'm having a lot of bathroom issues recently. It's been since starting the anavite. I just have stuff running through me constantly it feels like. I don't get it. I feel like my endurance is great with the BA in Anavite, but I'm not getting that good day energy that I get on Pak.

Day 12

Workout:

Incline BB: 8x45, 8x95, 8x135, 8x135, 6x145, 5x155
    Incline DB: 8x40, 8x50, 8x60, 6x65
    Hammer Press: 12x140, 12x180, 10x210, 8x230, 8x230
    Incline Fly: 10x35, 10x35, 10x35
    Tri Rope Pulldown: 12x40, 12x40, 12x40

Endurance: Not there
    Pump: Great chest pump for sure
    Strength: No. My shoulders (bad shoulders) were HORRIBLE today.
    Appearance: Chest looked pump, everything else was normal
    Miscellaneous: Once again my shoulders get in the way of my chest workout. Pissed.

longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How's everything going?