Devon06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

BF% and Weight Loss Question

I am currently 200lbs and am looking to drop more than a few % in BF by june. I am starting as of tomorrow a routine in which i will do my normal workouts which are monday to friday as well as 40 mins of cardio each day. As well as a 1.5 hour kickboxing class and 1.5 hour jiu jitsu class on tuesdays and a 1.5 hour jiu jitsu class on thursdays. I also am going to eat less and more healthy. Would any of you say that it is realistic to achieve a good amount of fat loss and muscle gain as well as be able to show my abs by lets say mid june?

Last edited by Devon06; 03-29-2010 at 10:03 PM.

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Devon06 View Post
    I am currently 200lbs and am looking to drop more than a few % in BF by june. I am starting as of tomorrow a routine in which i will do my normal workouts which are monday to friday as well as 40 mins of cardio each day. As well as a 1.5 hour kickboxing class and 1.5 hour jiu jitsu class on tuesdays and a 1.5 hour jiu jitsu class on thursdays. I also am going to eat less and more healthy. Would any of you say that it is realistic to achieve a good amount of fat loss and muscle gain as well as be able to show my abs by lets say mid june?

Once i figure out how to post pics on here i will put them on so u can estimate my BF% lol
    You can do a lot in 2 and a half months but I don't know if you'll have well defined abs or not when that time comes.
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.

got pics up now so please give me estimates on BF% and whether or not you think i could define my abs by june thank you

trycky99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trycky99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trycky99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trycky99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trycky99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trycky99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trycky99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trycky99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trycky99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trycky99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trycky99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You can definitely make them look better by June, but you look too far off to get a 6 pack with anything less than a perfect diet and tons of cardio.

Ok. So do you think I could at Least get the outline of them by then?

315 Bench Soon! GettingfitAgain's Avatar
    GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=123392461

Depends on what you have underneath that fat but look at this other thread. This guy had slightly visible abs and after 2 months he lost 17 lbs but looked much more defined. I would definately keep lifting though and dont just do cardio.

I'm planning on lifting Monday to Friday as well as doing cardio Monday to Friday along with kickboxing and jiu jitsu classes and eating less and more healthy.

NeverAgain87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeverAgain87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeverAgain87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeverAgain87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeverAgain87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeverAgain87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeverAgain87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeverAgain87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeverAgain87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeverAgain87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeverAgain87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Diet is more important than all the working out you will do
    Good luck.
    (terrible at estimating BF%, will not try)

Bump

In search of visible abs. heatlill's Avatar
    heatlill will become famous soon enough. (+50) heatlill will become famous soon enough. (+50) heatlill will become famous soon enough. (+50) heatlill will become famous soon enough. (+50) heatlill will become famous soon enough. (+50) heatlill will become famous soon enough. (+50) heatlill will become famous soon enough. (+50) heatlill will become famous soon enough. (+50) heatlill will become famous soon enough. (+50) heatlill will become famous soon enough. (+50) heatlill will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just to reiterate what's been said, get on Fitday.com and start a food log. You will never know how much you are really eating until you track it. I track it still, for almost a year, I took 3 months off and gained 12 lbs. Now I track everyday, it holds me accountable at every meal.

It sounds like a big pain in the ass, but just doing this will tell you if you are eating too much.
    Excuses are the seeds of regret.
    Cut Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121762451

TheCorporation is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCorporation is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCorporation is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCorporation is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCorporation is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCorporation is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCorporation is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCorporation is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCorporation is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCorporation is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCorporation is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Like everyone else said, it depends on how much muscle you have underneath the fat. I'd estimate your BF% to be around 17-19 or so right now, hard to tell with just the 1 angle picture.

Jpowers22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jpowers22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jpowers22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jpowers22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jpowers22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jpowers22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jpowers22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jpowers22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jpowers22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jpowers22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jpowers22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would say its possible, but you would really have to bust your ass. You couldn't have many messups and you'd have to be as intense as you could at the gym each and every session(which is very, very hard for 2 and 1/2 straight months). If the others estimating your BF at around 17-19% you'd need to drop about 8-10% BF in 2 and 1/2 months.

Is that a realistic amount of BF% to lose in that period of time? How many lbs would that be approx.?

Bump

Any estimates on my BF%??

cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by devon06 View Post
    any estimates on my bf%??
    19%
    Vegan

"there are ZERO conclusive and definitive peer-reviewed studies proving detrimental effects of phytoestrogens in dietary soy intake"

ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Looking at your previous posts.... You haven't gotten anywhere or learned anything since last June?

Now you suddenly need to know your body fat % and must have abs by June? You're about 20% body fat.

Nothing has changed....

Abs are made in the kitchen... You can lose 2 pounds per week IF you eat at 1,000 calorie per day deficit.

That means in 10 weeks you can lose 20 pounds....that will put you down to 180

You wont' have great abs, you'll have an outline.

What is your SET DIET? How many calories? May I suggest about 1800 if you are serious about dropping the fat?

If you're not counting calories, you're not making progress...