musclegto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclegto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclegto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclegto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Animal cuts one packet a day?

Whats up guys, looking for a word of advice from those with more knowledge than me. I started talking animal cuts as part of my supplementation. I was wondering if I really needed to take 2 packets a day. My body reacts very strongly to almost anything I take, and I feel like its overkill to take 2 packets along, with no xplode and arginine on my workout days. I dont feel the need to be wired all day and one packet in the morning seems to suffice for now. I am not trying to get to 7% bodyfat or anything like that, I am trying to maintain amy body fat percentage as I have been eating well while trying to bulk up. What do you guys think, just take the two packets? Has anybody gotten results with one packet a a day?

thank alot for the help fellas

JTGOT MILK? has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTGOT MILK? has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTGOT MILK? has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTGOT MILK? has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTGOT MILK? has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTGOT MILK? has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTGOT MILK? has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTGOT MILK? has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTGOT MILK? has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by musclegto View Post
    Whats up guys, looking for a word of advice from those with more knowledge than me. I started talking animal cuts as part of my supplementation. I was wondering if I really needed to take 2 packets a day. My body reacts very strongly to almost anything I take, and I feel like its overkill to take 2 packets along, with no xplode and arginine on my workout days. I dont feel the need to be wired all day and one packet in the morning seems to suffice for now. I am not trying to get to 7% bodyfat or anything like that, I am trying to maintain amy body fat percentage as I have been eating well while trying to bulk up. What do you guys think, just take the two packets? Has anybody gotten results with one packet a a day?

I think the purpose of this supp is to help cut stubborn fat while cutting with a clean diet, not sure how much help it will be for what you want. I don't think it would be good to take cuts anywhere near the same time as no-explode due to the stims in each. This supp is going to cut water as well and no-xplode has creatine in it, creatine means extra water not less, I reccomend you take the cuts if you go on a cutting plan and have your diet in order, otherwise it seems like a waste of money... Just my op
    Go big or go Home! http://buildmassguide.com/

TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The dosage is for two packs a day. It is just simply split up. If you dont want the stimulants, simply take out the red capsule, but for best results i would suggest sticking to the two packs as it is recommended.
    Universal - www.UniversalUSA.com
    Animal - www.AnimalPak.com

My Personal Site - www.ChristianCoronato.com

Cyntil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyntil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyntil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyntil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyntil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyntil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyntil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyntil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyntil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyntil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyntil will become famous soon enough. (+50)

take it however you want. If 1 pack a day works for you, then go with 1 pack a day. If you think your body is getting maximum results from that SPECIFIC supplement with only 1 pack a day, stick with it. If you feel you would better benefit from 2 packs, or 1 pack with stim 1 without, or however it works for you, then do that. Whatever works for your body is what you should do...but thats just my opinion.

Cyntil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyntil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyntil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyntil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyntil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyntil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyntil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyntil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyntil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyntil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyntil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JTGOT MILK? View Post
    I think the purpose of this supp is to help cut stubborn fat while cutting with a clean diet, not sure how much help it will be for what you want. I don't think it would be good to take cuts anywhere near the same time as no-explode due to the stims in each. This supp is going to cut water as well and no-xplode has creatine in it, creatine means extra water not less, I reccomend you take the cuts if you go on a cutting plan and have your diet in order, otherwise it seems like a waste of money... Just my op
    also, this. If you're on a bulk, you really dont want to run any risk of dehydration ever, so unless you're drinking tons of water everyday i would suggest not taking any sort of fat burner. Also, just eat really clean and forget the burners. People were getting cut up and big wayyy before fat burners showed up through proper nutrition and weight training.

sonalnlud is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up I think recommended doses are more accurate

I think recommended doses are more accurate, but I had experienced positive results in single packet of Animal Cuts. It some how depends on what kind of output you desire from which kind of input you do have. According to my assumptions one shall manage the doses of supplements according to requirements of their bodies. No one else knows better than you about your own body.

Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sonalnlud View Post
    I think recommended doses are more accurate, but I had experienced positive results in single packet of Animal Cuts. It some how depends on what kind of output you desire from which kind of input you do have. According to my assumptions one shall manage the doses of supplements according to requirements of their bodies. No one else knows better than you about your own body.
    Holy bump.

Supps are dosed for a certain reason. That being said, the great thing about packs are that you have freedom of choice, not only in dosage, but in the pills you may or may not want to take. Don't want too many stims? Take out the red pill. Don't want the diuretic? Take out the blue pill.

If you see that it works for you, who is to argue? You would know better than anyone else.
    Animal Rep

instagram: @onelargepanda / Follow for weekly Animal giveaways!

www.animalpak.com
    Twitter & Instagram @animalpak
    ******** @officialanimalpak