Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is a Bachelor important?

Yes,
    Why? To stop being an *******.

I just can't take anymore of ''Peter LeDrew'', I'm sick and tired of this ******* selling his ****s and arguing with unrelative, misinterpreting and uncategorized ''studies'' and supposed facts to ''support'' the product. All he does is persuading someone to buy one's product, but it doesn't seem really important that FDA have refused the sevral products from the compagny for obvious reasons.

I only wish that in the following months, I will have enough time to trully analyze everything he said. But please, take 10minutes and search '' Cognitive Nutrition'', then, find the founder(arab name) and search what FDA have to say about their products...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=120040561
    Last edited by Halothane; 01-30-2010 at 07:41 PM.
    Garrett Hills, MS, CSCS, NSCA-CPT
    Exercise Physiologist/Strength Coach

Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    While you might have valid points here I think this should have been posted in the supplement or misc section. Just my .02.
    NASM CPT
    ISSA CFT

I do it because I can
    I can because I want to
    I want to because you say I can't

Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mr_Kinney View Post
    While you might have valid points here I think this should have been posted in the supplement or misc section. Just my .02.
    I guess your right, but my post doesn't really belong anywhere. I just wanted to reach futur P.Ts.

Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL. After reading through the thread I don't blame you for coming to us for backup. After all we are all on the same side in this area of the forum (more or less).
    NASM CPT
    ISSA CFT

I do it because I can
    I can because I want to

JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Seems like supplement names and claims are getting a worse by the day
    IFPA/PNBA Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    P4P Muscle Sponsored Athlete
    Fitness and Nutrition Programs www.Payhip.com/JulianBrownFitness
    www.JulianBrownTraining.com
    www.********.com/Julianbrownpersonaltraining
    www.dailymotion.com/julian11453
    www.Twitter.com/Jbtraining
    www.askthetrainer.com/author/julianbrown/

Originally Posted by JulianBee View Post
    Seems like supplement names and claims are getting a worse by the day
    Ya. With the exception of supps that actually do live up to their claims... The FDA just banns those.
    NASM CPT
    ISSA CFT

I do it because I can
    I can because I want to

Originally Posted by Mr_Kinney View Post
    LOL. After reading through the thread I don't blame you for coming to us for backup. After all we are all on the same side in this area of the forum (more or less).
    I'm working with athletes, they're quite strongs and fast, in 2016, Winter OG, its going to be my guys who will be completing, also I have 4 of them going to 2010 Vancouver OG and believe it or not, they doesn't have a single supplements of anykind and they're all(in the most part) world class athletes. Why should an average Joe who's busting his ass at local gym 3hrs a week would need supplements? To maximize the growth ? The maximized the recovering parts? The maximized ****... Ah, com'on..Anyway, look back in the 70-80, they didn't had any single **** that we have today and few dude went out of the pack...They're no shortcut to success...

Supplement do work but under certain circonstances. Aspirant PTs should learn to use commun sense, don't believe everything you read, doubt everything and learn the very few dudes who know what they're talking about.

I talked about this SO many times...whatever.
    Last edited by Halothane; 01-31-2010 at 06:03 PM.