Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Roke-Ster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roke-Ster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roke-Ster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roke-Ster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roke-Ster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roke-Ster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roke-Ster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roke-Ster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roke-Ster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roke-Ster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roke-Ster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The Diet Of a man who acheived a six pack

Sorry if I made it seem as though i was gonna give you a secret recipe.

I actually NEED to get a cutting diet from someone who's done it before.

ANYBODY
    ANY MEAL
    ANYTHING would be appreciated.

Much love..

no... homo...

iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    what was the no homo for? u insecure about yourself brah?

cutting diets vary from person to person
    squeeze your glutes and press

Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No sixpack yet but, 24 oz of chicken weighed raw then cooked, and some lettuce, there you have it.
    We all come from humble beginnings.

Studies everywhere tell you everything, listen to your body instead and you'll succeed.

" So you're thinking that you're all that, and then some...man I got news for you..."

The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    There's no secret, you can honestly eat whatever you want as long as you stay under your maintenance level. However if you're trying to get into Keto or something, then obviously no carbs.

But if you want clean foods I usually stick with...

Oatmeal
    Chicken
    Salad
    Broccoli
    Green beans
    Lean beef and ground turkey
    Whole wheat bread from time to time
    Smart balance PB (Good source of fats)
    Egg whites
    Protein shakes
    Cottage cheese

Things like low calorie sweetener, such as truvia. Also cinnamon and vanilla are some of my favorites.

Werke is just really nice. (+1000) Werke is just really nice. (+1000) Werke is just really nice. (+1000) Werke is just really nice. (+1000) Werke is just really nice. (+1000) Werke is just really nice. (+1000) Werke is just really nice. (+1000) Werke is just really nice. (+1000) Werke is just really nice. (+1000) Werke is just really nice. (+1000) Werke is just really nice. (+1000)
    You suggest having some whey in between the larger meals of the day?

You can call me "Huggy" LandSpeed916's Avatar
    LandSpeed916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LandSpeed916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LandSpeed916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LandSpeed916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LandSpeed916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LandSpeed916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LandSpeed916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LandSpeed916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LandSpeed916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LandSpeed916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LandSpeed916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    no.. homo.. lol

TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    everytime someone says no homo I just assume they're a homo, a for your cutting diet you have to tinker with it but it has to be in a calorie deficit, and what worked for me was only two carb meals a day the rest would be protein and fat, but only two meals with carbs, of course i try to get the fiber from aspargaus and cuc's lettuce stuff like that.
    "Restlessness is discontent, discontent is the beginning of all progress, show me a thoroughly satisfied man and i'll show you a failure" -Thomas Edison

Roke-Ster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roke-Ster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roke-Ster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roke-Ster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roke-Ster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roke-Ster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roke-Ster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roke-Ster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roke-Ster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roke-Ster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roke-Ster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TheElephantman View Post
    everytime someone says no homo I just assume they're a homo, a for your cutting diet you have to tinker with it but it has to be in a calorie deficit, and what worked for me was only two carb meals a day the rest would be protein and fat, but only two meals with carbs, of course i try to get the fiber from aspargaus and cuc's lettuce stuff like that.
    well after i said
    "Much Love" I kinda thought it might be a LITTLE GAY, I DONT KNOW, MAYBE...
    so it wasn't an option, i had to put no homo.

So i thought about eliminating carbs after my 3 o clock meal..
    so its like, no carbs at night... any good?
    at least?

CMON DAMMIT!

lol

TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    see it's taylored to you and how you react for axample i found to eat carbs for breakfast i have six egg whites and a cup of whole grain cereal with a grapefruit added in and a cup of rice milk, then formy second meal i have a shake with my multi and a scoop of ground up flax seeds, the for my third meal i will eat achicken breast and an apple and some almonds then 4 meal i drink that shake then meal 5 ill eat whatever is made for dinner it's usally healthy if not opt for the tuna and some almonds go work out, depending how i feel after i will either eat some chicken and almonds or slam about 6 scoops of sciavation and go to bed.
    "Restlessness is discontent, discontent is the beginning of all progress, show me a thoroughly satisfied man and i'll show you a failure" -Thomas Edison

charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well I don't know if you wanna listen to my advice...I don't have a 6 pack, but I have lost 130 lbs.

Consume a gram of protein/lb target weight
    whole grains, fruits, veg make the rest...just keep yourself in a deficit.

Lmao

Originally Posted by charlie335 View Post
    Well I don't know if you wanna listen to my advice...I don't have a 6 pack, but I have lost 130 lbs.

Consume a gram of protein/lb target weight
    whole grains, fruits, veg make the rest...just keep yourself in a deficit.
    Got it. see... i did that. and lets see...

I lost about 140 pounds... but im at a plateu ... **** I cant spell it...
    Anyways, im just stuck here at 165. cant go lower and its been MONTHS...
    so i dont know what it could be. Im not cut. im still skinny fat...
    just wanted something new...

btw Congrats on the weight loss... i know how hard it is

Registered User trance__dreamer's Avatar
    trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Cool

130 lbs lost & 140 lbs lost? MY BROTHERS. i'm home. =)

i've lost about that amount, too. feels good, man(s).

charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Roke-Ster View Post

Thanks and I was given some advice cause I reached a plateau as well. I have been lifting more in the gym..used to a an upper/lower split ABA style...now I am doing upper/lower twice a week. Was told to focus more on building more muscle cause muscle is the greatest metabolic elevator. More than 30 minutes of cardio burns muscle so don't go over 30 minutes.

I was reading old principle's that Vince Gironda taught...doing 8 sets of 8 with 15 seconds of rest between sets using a lighter weight. Must say I am sore all over, it had a very cardiovascular effect as well. just greater intensity. I am eating right at 2100 calories but doing 3 meals instead of 6, to keep me not feeling starved throughout the day.

Gonna give this plan a go for the next 3 months or so and see what kind of progress I can achieve.

timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

You have two options:
    1. Continue cutting. If your weight has not gone down for several months, then you have to eat less. Then once you plateau again, drop the calories again.

2. Since you are saying you are skinny fat, then focus on building some mass before you think about cutting.

Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Normally I never comment on people's lifting stats. You have lost 140 lbs. This must mean that you have been doing this for quite some time. However, you can't even bench press your own weight? I find that sad to be honest. How do you workout for so long to lose 140 lbs and only bench 150 lbs?

How do you expect to be anything other than skinny fat when you don't even do any weight training?
    add me : http://www.********.com/mbobilin
    fat loss log : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128202591

sbbc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbbc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbbc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbbc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbbc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbbc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbbc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbbc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbbc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbbc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbbc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if you've been cutting non-stop for 140 pounds then perhaps you should take some time off to relax (a few days or week at most with light exercise), eat at maintenance, devise a new workout plan and re-evaluate your diet. Go on a bulk phase for a couple months (clean and slow, not the see-food diet)

you can keep chipping away at the calories but you get to a point where it becomes counter-productive because you're starving all the time and the body is an annoyingly efficient machine that doesn't care about having a 6-pack.

(I'm assuming you lift weights and track your calorie intake)

kikinz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kikinz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kikinz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kikinz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kikinz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kikinz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kikinz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kikinz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kikinz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kikinz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kikinz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i lost alot of strength when i lost most of my weight but i did it soooo wrong the first time. i just basically didnt eat and drank a ton of water. and chewed alot of gum. i benched at the time 215. then when i got down to 185ish i couldnt barely get 130 up .but i lost every bit of strength i had. i gained my weight all back over 3 years. got up to 245. then couldnt stand it and started dieting and exercising properly. now im 184 and benching 185. i know thats weak but thats the point of doing it right this time. im cutting still so i lift 3 days a week run the p90x chest and back on them days. on the other 3 im running the ab shredder and working my forearms. im getting tone and losing fat. which is all im trying to accomplish at this point. my lovehandles and gut! once i get to the size i like i will start a full clean bulk and push my limits. try and get to a daily bench of 225 . and ill be happy. i learned from my bad experience that starving is no way to go. it leaves you with saggy skinny fat.
    You start with an intention, but you must constantly remind yourself to keep applying enough focus to achieve that outcome. Follow through. When you've given enough attention to the matter, you"ll have the result...

Feb1 to may1 challenge
    2-1, 166.6
    2-8
    2-15
    2-22
    2-29
    Month Total:

3-1
    3-8
    3-15
    3-22
    3-29
    Month Total:

4-5
    4-12
    4-19
    4-26
    Month Total:

Final Weigh in:
    5-3

yeahfairly is on a distinguished road. (+10) yeahfairly is on a distinguished road. (+10) yeahfairly is on a distinguished road. (+10) yeahfairly is on a distinguished road. (+10) yeahfairly is on a distinguished road. (+10) yeahfairly is on a distinguished road. (+10) yeahfairly is on a distinguished road. (+10) yeahfairly is on a distinguished road. (+10) yeahfairly is on a distinguished road. (+10) yeahfairly is on a distinguished road. (+10) yeahfairly is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by timhet View Post

2. Since you are saying you are skinny fat, then focus on building some mass before you think about cutting.
    ^^^^THIS^^^^

If you have lost that much weight, are weighing 165 lbs and carrying a low lbm and high bodyfat you need to switch gears and build some lean body mass. Forget the calorie deficit and build muscle!

Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Eggs Whole wheat bread
    Protein shake
    Canned tuna/veggies
    Chicken strips/veggies/rice
    PWO protein shake
    Fish/chicken/tuna again

yeah its boring and repetitive but it gets the job done.

Also do HIIT cardio

So many contradictions..
    But i get the jist of what everyone is sayin.

I think I'll just keep cutting for a couple months, dropping my cal intake to 1700 instead of 2000 and then most likely bulk up for a month or two... I hate how this will take forever... or at least SEEMS forever
    =P

About that cardio thing...
    I though your body used muscle for fuel after an HOUR of cardio?

minvec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am in same boat as you. Around 165lb at 5'7. Trying to get to 150lb. I don't know about your activity level but If I ate at 2000 kcal, Id be staying at same weight also. I eat at around 1600-1700 and dropping slightly under 1lb per week. I do 20minutes of HIIT right after lifting hard and this works well for me.

surefooted is on a distinguished road. (+10) surefooted is on a distinguished road. (+10) surefooted is on a distinguished road. (+10) surefooted is on a distinguished road. (+10) surefooted is on a distinguished road. (+10) surefooted is on a distinguished road. (+10) surefooted is on a distinguished road. (+10) surefooted is on a distinguished road. (+10) surefooted is on a distinguished road. (+10) surefooted is on a distinguished road. (+10) surefooted is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by iLiRaM View Post
    what was the no homo for? u insecure about yourself brah?

cutting diets vary from person to person
    The whole no-homo thing has always confused me.
    Member of the "former 400lbs+ club"

Originally Posted by surefooted View Post
    The whole no-homo thing has always confused me.
    its like when you say something kinda gay. (no offence to actual homosexuals)
    you say no homo. like you didnt mean it in a gay way...

what the fuuk not the point!
    lol

I got most of it down... does anybody think i should quit this 5-6 meals a day thing?

I've been doing it and ever since i did, i've been getting no weight drop on the scales
    =/

minvec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Are you counting what goes in those 6 meals?

Unless you are measuring everything on the scale, you can't be sure. I tried the guestimate approach and found out I was eating around 400kcal over what I thought I was eating.

GiftedLiftin39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GiftedLiftin39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GiftedLiftin39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GiftedLiftin39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GiftedLiftin39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GiftedLiftin39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GiftedLiftin39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GiftedLiftin39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GiftedLiftin39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GiftedLiftin39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GiftedLiftin39 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    its like when you say something kinda gay. (no offence to actual homosexuals)
    you say no homo. like you didnt mean it in a gay way...

what the fuuk not the point!
    lol

I got most of it down... does anybody think i should quit this 5-6 meals a day thing?

I've been doing it and ever since i did, i've been getting no weight drop on the scales
    =/
    yo bro you need to take a break on the diet man.

your body has finally started to change and react to your low calorie diet, so your body is thinking that the 2000 cals you intake is normal..

thus the plateau is born.

so for a little bit(week or two) dont eat ****ty but increase the amount of food you intake...lift heavy and get the nutrients really in the muscles..then get back on the diet and do your cardio..

should get on track.

mind sharing your diet?
    United States Army

Iraq- October 2008-October 2009

11B- Infantry.

STATS:
    Weight- 175lbs
    Height- 5'7 1/2

ProjectG is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProjectG is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProjectG is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProjectG is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProjectG is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProjectG is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProjectG is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProjectG is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProjectG is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProjectG is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProjectG is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'll be honest, it's a long and hard road for some people. I struggle to get a six-pack myself, but if your diet is in check, I would say your routine is second most important.

From what I've heard you can work abdominals everyday! If you don't, you should!

Also, doing cardio is very important as well to shed away that extra fat that hides your abdominals.

Personally, I'm trying to bulk at the moment so what little definition I've had is almost gone, but once March hits, I'm going to get on an aggressive cut and hopefully the work from my bulk will have paid off.

Good luck, man -- we're all in it for the long run.

Originally Posted by GiftedLiftin39 View Post
    yo bro you need to take a break on the diet man.

your body has finally started to change and react to your low calorie diet, so your body is thinking that the 2000 cals you intake is normal..

thus the plateau is born.

so for a little bit(week or two) dont eat ****ty but increase the amount of food you intake...lift heavy and get the nutrients really in the muscles..then get back on the diet and do your cardio..

should get on track.

mind sharing your diet?
    true true, i've heard about that... plus ive been doing this for years! so most likely my body Has adapted to it =/

Diet. Most days.

1 - Oatmeal/Whey/Fruit
    2 - Whole Wheat Tortillia/Turkey Slices/Mozerella Cheese
    3 - 2 Cans Of Tuna/1 Slice of whole wheat bread
    4 - 8 Oz chicken, Half Cup Brown Rice
    5 - Post Workout Shake/Milk/Banana/Tuna(sometimes)
    6 - Glass of milk With Casein added.....

so... yeah...
    Originally Posted by ProjectG View Post
    I'll be honest, it's a long and hard road for some people. I struggle to get a six-pack myself, but if your diet is in check, I would say your routine is second most important.

From what I've heard you can work abdominals everyday! If you don't, you should!

Also, doing cardio is very important as well to shed away that extra fat that hides your abdominals.

Personally, I'm trying to bulk at the moment so what little definition I've had is almost gone, but once March hits, I'm going to get on an aggressive cut and hopefully the work from my bulk will have paid off.

Good luck, man -- we're all in it for the long run.
    I know exactly what you're sayin. I guess i gotta work on every aspect of this a little differently.
    Might start Bulking soon =P
    hate bulking...

Hopefully we can get this done by 2011 right ?
    =P

Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not to keep providing contradictory advice, but I don't see why doing abs every day is a good idea. Would you train chest every day? Of course not. That would be silly. So why should abs be treated differently? They are muscles, just the same as all the others, after all.

Originally Posted by Italian.Muscle View Post
    Eggs Whole wheat bread
    Protein shake
    Canned tuna/veggies
    Chicken strips/veggies/rice
    PWO protein shake
    Fish/chicken/tuna again

yeah its boring and repetitive but it gets the job done.

Also do HIIT cardio
    couldn't have said it any better myself but that's the short of what he's looking at for a six pack no way around....maybe spices lol

This is what I am going to try as well, maybe give it a shot.

I was told by a friend who achieved her 6 pack that she ate the same foods for months, then hit a plateau. So she switched from starches to fruits, yogurt and more vegetables and stuck with her same workout program and she eventually shed the excess fat off.

So I was thinking of giving that a try. Cause for the last 18 months my carbs are brown rice, oatmeal and potatoes. I was also thinking of doing 3 full body routines with minimal rest (30 seconds or less) between sets which would increase intensity. I have read Alwyn Cosgrove's blog and he said he gets the best fat loss results this way.

I am rambling man, but I am in the same boat. I weigh 240 or so...been a week or so since I weighed in, I am about 21%bf, so I wanna cut down to 200.

If you do cardio, do HIIT. It is the best cardio for fat loss, but to my knowledge, diet and weight training come before cardio.