EP2Online is on a distinguished road. (+10) EP2Online is on a distinguished road. (+10) EP2Online is on a distinguished road. (+10) EP2Online is on a distinguished road. (+10) EP2Online is on a distinguished road. (+10) EP2Online is on a distinguished road. (+10) EP2Online is on a distinguished road. (+10) EP2Online is on a distinguished road. (+10) EP2Online is on a distinguished road. (+10) EP2Online is on a distinguished road. (+10) EP2Online is on a distinguished road. (+10)

EP2 Inc. : Product Writeups/FAQs - Please DO NOT post in here!

ANABEUTROL :: World's First Anabolic Fat Loss Product!!

Benefits:
    - Get lean while reducing body fat as you add more lean dense muscle
    - Significant increase in strength - 100% increase in bench press
    - Lose up to 6x more fat in only 8 weeks
    - 388% more muscle in 8 weeks
    - Significantly increase strength and build lean dense muscle

Features:
    - 'Best in Class' Supplement for Burning Fat!
    - Only product on the market to contain Torabolic
    - Clinically Researched at the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor using Gold Standard Study Design
    - Stackable with all EP2 Products
    - No hormonal side effects
    - 1 month supply
    - 60 liquid gel caps
    - GREEN: MUSCLEBUILDING Supplement

Directions:
    - on training days take 2 capsules 1-2 hrs before workout
    - non training days take 2 capsules in the morning

FAQs:
    Q: What is Anabeutrol?
    A: Clinically proven bioactive anabolic

Q: What is in Anabeutrol?
    A: Anabeutrol contains a new revolutionary patent-pending molecule that has never before been seen in the bodybuilding arena! EP2 working with Indus Biotech, a drug discovery company, have developed proprietary technology to isolate, purify and stabilize pharmaceutically active components from botanical sources.

Q: Are there any studies supporting Anabeutrol?
    A: Yes. In a Gold-Standard human clinical trial completed in the Human Performance Lab at the prestigious University of Mary Hardin-Baylor, Anabeutrol was studied under strict laboratory conditions. Previously resistance trained male subjects consumed either Anabeutrol or placebo and followed a periodized resistance-training program for 8 weeks. Results from the study were outstanding! Subjects ingesting Anabeutrol experienced a 100% increase in bench press strength compared to placebo. Along with the phenomenal strength increases the Anabuetrol Group experienced a 475% significantly greater fat reduction (P < 0.001). Imagine getting leaner as you grow!

Q: How do I take Anabeutrol?
    A: On training days take 2 Anabeutrol liquid caspsules approximately 1 hour before training. On non-training days take 2 Anabeutrol liquid capsules in the morning.

Q: If I work out early in the morning right after I get up, when should I take Anabeutrol?
    A: Take as soon as you get up if you train early in the morning.

Q: Should I take Anabeutrol on non-training days?
    A: Yes, for best results take Anabeutrol for a minimum of 8 weeks, including non-training days. On non-training days take 2 Anabeutrol liquid capsules in the morning.

Q: Can women take Anabeutrol?
    A: Yes, women can take Anabeutrol.

Q: Should I cycle Anabeutrol?
    A: Yes, Anabeutrol should be cycled. Take continuously for 8 weeks, stop for 1-2 weeks. Then start your next cycle.

Q: Can you explain what PPAR means and why it would make me stronger?
    A: PPAR stands for Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptors ? they are a group of proteins that function to regulate cell differentiation, development and metabolism of carbohydrate, lipid (fat) and protein. Once activated, specific PPARs target muscle energetic pathways triggering a cascade of events supporting growth increasing the fat burning efficiency of your muscles.

Q: I was always taught that you couldn?t build muscle and burn fat at the same time, how is this possible with Anabeutrol?
    A: Building muscle and burning fat can occur at the same time. We all know the more muscle you have the more fat you will burn, this is not a new theory. However, with Anabeutrol you are able to influence various key metabolic pathways that augment muscle growth making your muscles more efficient at burning fat, fueling your workouts allowing you to train harder and build more muscle.

Q: Anabeutrol claims to also work as a fat burner; will it stimulate me or make me jittery?
    A: No, Anabeutrol is not a stimulant and will not make you jittery.

Q: What does bioactive mean?
    A: In the simplest terms, bioactive means that it has an interaction or a biological effect within the body. As with Anabeutrol, it influences various regulatory functions in cellular development and metabolism.

Q: Should I be following a specific type of diet while taking Anabeutrol?
    A: Yes. Remember, you should be following a specific diet based on your goals! Anabeutrol should be used in combination with your diet and training if your goals are to get bigger, stronger and shredded. Please refer to section XXX for diet and training plans.

Q: If I am taking prescription drugs can I still take Anabeutrol?
    A: If you are taking any medications or prescription drugs you should always consult your health care provider before taking any supplements.

Q: Where can I buy Anabeutrol?
    A: Bodybuilding.com, EP2online.com

Warnings:
    Not intended for use by persons under 18 or persons with any kind of medical condition. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a medical health practitioner before use if you have been treated for, diagnosed, or have a family history of any medical condition or if you are using any prescription or over-the-counter drug(s). Consult a medical health practitioner before starting any type of diet or exercise program. Improper use of this product will not improve results and is not advised. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by EP2Online; 11-26-2009 at 11:19 AM.
    George K.
    Official Company Rep.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Extreme Physical Performance (EP2 Inc.)
    info@ep2online.com
    www.ep2online.com
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/ep2/ep2.htm
    www.********.com/pages/EP2Online/130116506545?ref=ts
    www.twtter.com/ep2online

EP2Online is on a distinguished road. (+10) EP2Online is on a distinguished road. (+10) EP2Online is on a distinguished road. (+10) EP2Online is on a distinguished road. (+10) EP2Online is on a distinguished road. (+10) EP2Online is on a distinguished road. (+10) EP2Online is on a distinguished road. (+10) EP2Online is on a distinguished road. (+10) EP2Online is on a distinguished road. (+10) EP2Online is on a distinguished road. (+10) EP2Online is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Andritest

ANDRITEST :: Bodybuilding's Fastest Testosterone Amplifier!!

Benefits:
    - Increases Anabolic Hormone Status in a 12 hr period
    - Increased Free 'Bioavailable' Testosterone 144% in 12 hrs
    - Increased Total Testosterone 376% in 12 hrs
    - Significantly improved body composition after 8 weeks
    - Dual-action protection of testosterone-prevents unwanted side effects
    - Blocks aromatase enzyme preventing aromatization and destruction of testosterone
    - Blocks 5-reductase minimizing testosterone conversion to DHT (dihydroxytestosterone)

Features:
    - Best in Class for spiking and protecting increased testosterone levels
    - Better results then Testofen! (Faster Results and Higher Levels of Testosterone)
    - Clinically researched using Gold Standard Study design (: University of Mary Hardin-Baylor)
    - 1-Month Supply
    - Stackable with all EP2 products
    - 60 liquid gel caps-

Directions:
    - on training days take 2 capsules 1-2 hrs before workout
    - non training days take 2 capsules in the morning

FAQs:
    Q: What is Andritest?
    A: Bodybuildings Fastest Bioactive Testosterone Amplifer

Q: What is in Andritest?
    A: Andritest contains a new revolutionary patent-pending molecule that has never before been seen in the bodybuilding arena! EP2 working with Indus Biotech, a drug discovery company, have developed proprietary technology to isolate, purify and stabilize pharmaceutically active components from botanical sources.

Q: Are there any studies supporting Andritest?
    A: Yes. Andritest has been clinically evaluated using Gold Standard methods of research - a randomized, cross-over, double-blind, placebo controlled study. Previously trained test subjects consumed either a single-dose of Andritest or placebo and were evaluated over a 12 hour period. Andritest subjects significantly increased Total Testosterone by a 376% change over the placebo group. However even more remarkably, Free ?unbound? Testosterone increased by 144% change over placebo. Free unbound testosterone is the only form that can activate testosterone receptors for increased muscle growth and strength. What is truly outstanding is that these percentages are average increases in all the subjects and not just for a couple of extreme cases!

Q: Can I stack Andritest with Anabeutrol?
    A: Yes you can stack you can.

Q: Can women take Andritest?
    A: Yes, women can take it

Q: Should I cycle Andritest?
    A: Yes, Andritest should be cycled. It is recommended to cycle Andritest for 8 weeks on and 2 weeks off to ensure receptor sensitivity.

Q: How do I take Andritest?
    A: On training and non-training days, take 2 Andritest liquid capsules every evening before bed for a minimum of 8 weeks followed by a 2 week off-cycle. Typically, natural testosterone levels decline at night so taking Andritest in the evening will help keep your test level elevated and support the release of important growth factors while you sleep. The off-cycle is recommended as a period of time to effectively allow the body to return to its natural state of balance. Also after 8 weeks of stimulation, the off-cycle allows the specific muscle receptor sites that Andritest targets to return to normal sensitivity.

Q: What is the difference between ?total? and ?free testosterone??
    A: Free testosterone is bioavailable and unbound in the body, meaning that it can exert its effect and is actually doing its hormonal thing. ?Total? testosterone is the sum of the ?free? plus testosterone which is chemically bound and unavailable to exert an effect.

Q: Will Andritest burn fat, or is it just for building muscle?
    A: Andritest should be used for building muscle, however we know that muscle burns fat so it is very likely that as you get bigger and stronger and your training becomes more intense you will start to achieve and see a more defined physique.

Q: When Andritest ?kicks in? will I feel different? I?m worried about increased aggression and other steroid side effects I?ve heard about them?
    A: You may experience a powerful sensation with Andritest however it is unlikely you will experience side effects. Andritest in fact works to prevent the negative aspects of raised testosterone protecting increased testosterone levels preventing its breakdown, which typically leads to steroid side-effects.

Q: How does Andritest work?
    A: Andritest works through a dual-action mechanism protecting your testosterone by a) inhibiting the aromatase enzyme preventing the aromatization and conversion of testosterone to estrogen; b) minimizing testosterone conversion to diydroxytestosterone (DHT) ? a male hormone linked to negative androgenic effects.

A: In the simplest terms, bioactive means that it has an interaction or a biological effect within the body. As with Andritest, it protects your testosterone by influencing various enzymes responsible for controlling testosterone levels.

Q: Is there any possibility of failing a drug test from taking Andritest?
    A: No, Andritest works to elevate and protect your testosterone level to its highest point naturally. Andritest cannot elevate your testosterone to dangerous levels that would be detected from a drug test.

Q: If I am taking prescription drugs can I still take Andritest?
    A: If you are taking any medications or prescription drugs you should always consult your health care provider before taking any supplements.

Q: Where can I buy Andritest?
    A: Bodybuilding.com, EP2online.com

Warnings:
    Not intended for use by persons under 18 or persons with any kind of medical condition. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a medical health practitioner before use if you have been treated for, diagnosed, or have a family history of any medical condition or if you are using any prescription or over-the-counter drug(s). Consult a medical health practitioner before starting any type of diet or exercise program. Improper use of this product will not improve results and is not advised. Use only as directed. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by EP2Online; 11-26-2009 at 10:54 AM.
    George K.
    Official Company Rep.
    info@ep2online.com
    www.ep2online.com
    www.twtter.com/ep2online

Musclegrowth

MUSCLEGROWTH :: 15 Day Fast-Acting Musclebuilding Kit

Benefits:
    - Maximize testosterone in 12 hours
    - Significantly increase strength
    - Increases Free ?Bioavailable? Testosterone 144%
    - Increase Total Testosterone 376% in 12 hours
    - Lose up to 6X more body fat in only 8 weeks
    - Add 388% more lean muscle
    - Significantly improves body composition

Features:
    - 15-day Fast-Acting Musclebuilding Kit
    - Combines 15 day supply of ANABUETROL? plus 15 day supply of ANDRITESTEN?
    - Clinically proven to Build Muscle, Increase Strength and Reduce Fat?Fast!
    - Exclusive ingredients to EP2: TORABOLIC & TESTOSURGE
    - Get Bigger, Stronger and Leaner in only 15 Days
    - Stackable with other EP2 products
    - 60 Liquid Gel Caps

Directions:
    - on training days take 4 (2 of each product) capsules 1-2 hrs before workout
    - non training days take 4 (2 of each product) capsules in the morning

FAQ's:
    (coming soon)

Warnings:
    Not intended for use by persons under 18 or persons with any kind of medical condition. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a medical health practitioner before use if you have been treated for, diagnosed, or have a family history of any medical condition or if you are using any prescription or over-the-counter drug(s). Consult a medical health practitioner before starting any type of diet or exercise program. Improper use of this product will not improve results and is not advised. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by EP2Online; 11-26-2009 at 10:54 AM.
    George K.
    Official Company Rep.
    info@ep2online.com
    www.ep2online.com
    www.twtter.com/ep2online

Musclepump

MUSCLEPUMP :: World's First Prolonged Muscle Pump Pre-Training System

Benefits:
    - New mechanism for increasing ?Pumps? by inhibiting PDE5 (PDE5 is the enzyme responsible for stopping the NO signal)
    - Increased intensity
    - Increased drive and focus in the gym
    - Prolonged Pumps
    - Enhanced nutrient delivery for increased muscle growth

Features:
    - Best in Class formula for Explosive Pre-Training Supplement
    - Best Value 1-Month supply based on 6 workouts per week
    - Enhanced Muscle Pumps via amplified NO-signaling
    - Only product on the market that contains HYPEROX? never-before-seen in the NO category
    - Only needs to be taken on training days
    - Stackable with all EP2 products
    - 120 Liquid Gel Caps
    - YELLOW: PERFORMANCE Supplement

Directions:
    - Take one full serving (5 liquid capsules) up to 30 minutes before your workout. 1 month supply is based on 6 workouts per week. Read the entire label before using and follow directions carefully. Do not exceed 5 liquid capsules in a 24 hour period.

FAQs:
    Q: What is MUSCLEPUMP?
    A: The World?s First Prolonged Muscle Pump Pre-Training System!

Q: What is in MUSCLEPUMP that makes it Revolutionary?
    A: MUSCLEPUMP contains a new innovative patent-pending molecule, HyperOx? that has never before been seen in the NO category! EP2 working with Indus Biotech, a drug discovery company, have developed proprietary technology to isolate, purify and stabilize pharmaceutically active components from botanical sources. HyperOx in combination with the other ingredients amplifies and extends any increase in NO during your workout to give you hard and sustained muscle pumps.

Q: Are there any studies supporting MUSCLEPUMP?
    A: Yes. The ingredients within MUSCLEPUMP are clinically researched however a study protocol is currently being developed for the product as a whole to demonstrate the amazing benefits of MUSCLEPUMP.

Q: Are there other benefits to MUSCLEPUMP other then giving you an amazing prolonged pump?
    A: Definitely! By prolonging your muscle pump you are accelerating nutrient delivery of new amino acids, hormones etc. for increased muscle growth and recovery.

Q: How do I take MUSCLEPUMP?
    A: MUSCLEPUMP was designed as an Explosive pre-training formula therefore: Take one full serving (5 liquid capsules) up to 30 minutes before your workout.

Q: Should I take MUSCLEPUMP on non-training days?
    A: No, you do not need to take MUSCLEPUMP on non-training days. The product is designed to work immediately so that is why it is ingested before you train.

Q: Can women take MUSCLEPUMP?
    A: Yes, women can take MUSCLEPUMP.

Q: Should I cycle MUSCLEPUMP?
    A: Yes, to experience the best results from MUSCLEPUMP after approximately 8-10 weeks of continuous use you should stop for about 2 weeks.

Q: If I am taking prescription drugs can I still take MUSCLEPUMP?

Q: Where can I buy MUSCLEPUMP?
    A: Bodybuilding.com, Ep2online.com

Q: Can I stack MUSCLEPUMP with ANDRITEST and ANABEUTROL?
    A: Absolutely! Although extremely powerful on it own MUSCLEPUMP was formulated to be stackable with ANDRITEST and ANABEUTROL. Stacking MUSCLEPUMP with Andritest and Anabeutrol can help amplify your muscle-building gains and strength. MUSCLEPUMP should not be stacked with other thermogenic or caffeine containing products, without consulting with a qualified health care provider. Sometimes a periodized supplementation schedule can be designed for stacking various products at different times throughout the entire day to avoid major interactions.
    Note: Read entire label before use. Do not stack with other yohimbine or caffeine products.

Q: How does MUSCLEPUMP work?
    A: See below:

Stage 1: Nitric Oxide (NO) diffuses into the smooth muscle cell where it activates the enzyme Guanylyl Cyclase (GC) causing an increase in the synthesis of Cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate (cGMP), which acts to regulate various metabolic processes.

Stage 2: cGMP is then broken down by PDE5, an enzyme found in smooth muscle that negatively affects your ability to get the best pump possible. That?s where the proprietary ingredient HYPEROX comes in.

Stage 3: HYPEROX works to blunt the activity of the enzyme PDE5 and allows cGMP levels to increase substantially.

Stage 4: The powerful cGMP molecule promotes a cascade of biochemical events resulting in smooth muscle relaxation and an insane muscle pump. At the same time, the powerful drive and focus proprietary blends set in to connect your mind to your muscles for a workout beyond belief!

Warnings:
    Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Not for use by people under 18. Maintain adequate hydration levels during use. Consult a medical doctor before use if you have been treated for, or diagnosed with, or have a family history of any medical condition including, but not limited to, high or low blood pressure, cardiac conditions, heart disease, liver or thyroid disease, erectile dysfunction, anxiety, depression, seizure disorders, psychiatric disease, diabetes, pernicious anemia, cold sores or if you are taking monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitors, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRI), anticoagulants or any prescription or over-the-counter medication(s). Consult your physician before use if you are sensitive to stimulants. One serving of this product contains as much caffeine as 2 cups of coffee (200 mg). Limit consumption of other caffeine sources such as coffee, tea, cola or energy drinks. Discontinue use if you experience any negative side effect. Use only as directed. Never exceed recommended serving as improper use of this product does not improve results. Consult a medical doctor before starting any diet or exercise program.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by EP2Online; 11-26-2009 at 10:53 AM.
    George K.
    Official Company Rep.
    info@ep2online.com
    www.ep2online.com
    www.twtter.com/ep2online

Muscletropin

MUSCLETROPIN :: Extreme Performance Anabolic Protein Formula

Benefits:
    - Scientifically shwn to increase anabolic hormone levels!
    - Designed to significantly decrease exercise induced stress hormone levels!
    - Key ingredient in clinical study shown to significantly reduce catabolic stress hormone (cortisol) by 24%; an exercise induced hormone that may be responsible for loss of lean muscle mass and strength
    - Increases lean muscle and strength!
    - Supports Recovery

Features:
    - Premium blend of fast and slow absorbing proteins (WPI, WPC, HWP, Micellar Casein)
    - Additional BCAA?s added for recovery
    - Protein-Sparing Carbohydrate blend ? (Waxy Maize, Glucose Polymers, Short-Chain Fructooligosaccharides)
    - Increases Metabolic Recovery (by increasing glycogen stores & creatine levels)
    - Provides insulin support and a Premium Protein blend for Muscle Recovery
    - Digestive enzyme catalysts to optimize digestion and protein utilization
    - 2.0lbs Bottle
    - Chocolate and Vanilla Flavors
    - BLUE: FOUNDATION Supplement

Directions:
    - Mix or blend 2 rounded scoops of Muscletropin with 4-6 oz of cold water, non-fat milk, or any other beverage of your choice. You can vary the amount of liquid to achieve your desired flavor and thickness. Consume at least 2 servings daily, or as needed to achieve your protein requirements each day.

FAQs:

Q: What is MuscleTropin?
    A: MuscleTropin is EP2’s ‘Best in Class’ Muscle-Building Protein engineered as an ‘Extreme Performance Anabolic Protein Formula’ that contains synergistic ingredients necessary for creating an anabolic growth environment for building lean dense muscle and preventing muscle breakdown. MuscleTropin helps build bigger stronger muscles while reducing exercise induced stress hormone levels allowing for quick recovery.

Q: What is in MuscleTropin?
    A: In a couple simple statements MuscleTropin contains:
    - A premium blend of fast and slow absorbing proteins (WPI, WPC, HWP, Micellar Casein) plus additional branched chain amino acids for recovery
    - A Protein-Sparing Carbohydrate blend (Waxy Maize, Glucose Polymers, Short-Chain Fructooligosaccharides) that supports metabolic recovery by increasing glycogen stores
    - A research directed dose of creatine for elevating creatine levels
    - Digestive enzyme catalysts to optimize digestion and protein utilization
    - A never before seen ingredient in protein powders that decreases exercise induced stress hormone levels and increases anabolic hormone levels

Q: What makes MuscleTropin superior to other protein powders on the market?
    A: MuscleTropin contains a superior blend of muscle-building proteins and energy enhancing anabolic nutrients so that you spend more time training and less time recovering. The sustained release premium blended protein matrix; contains ultra-fast absorbing, whey proteins along with the more slowly-digested casein proteins plus additional BCAAs delivering a sustained release of amino acids over the course of the day or night to assist in the remodeling and growth of muscle. MuscleTropin also provides insurance for your muscle so that they do not run out of the fuels required for recovery by including a protein-sparing carbohydrate blend and a research directed dose of creatine. Fortified with digestive enzyme catalysts and a groundbreaking ingredient that reduces a exercise induced stress hormone, MuscleTropin is far superior to the competition and your only choice for a protein supplement. And if that wasn’t enough it actually tastes amazing!

Q: Is MuscleTropin a meal replacement?
    A: MuscleTropin is not a meal replacement, the ingredients work synergistically to provide a high-quality, great tasting formulation that has been designed and formulated to help you reach your goals! Taken before or after training, day or night, MuscleTropin increases nitrogen balance providing the fuel and energy to fuel your intense workouts! MuscleTropin is a foundation supplement providing the key elements to help you obtain your individual goals.

Q: What does it mean MuscleTropin is Blue-Foundation in EP2’s Ergogenic Pyramid?
    A: In an effort to educate the consumer about our products or how to use supplements most effectively we have created the Extreme Performance Ergogenic Pyramid. The Pyramid is a simple color-coded guide to help you understand and choose the proper supplements to obtain your goals and acts as a reference to develop your supplement cycles. Blue is labeled Foundation Supplements. This is the most important group of supplements that every beginner and veteran bodybuilder should be using. Products such as protein, creatine and vitamins provide essential nutrients needed to support growth and overall health and are all considered Foundation Supplements.

Q: When should I take MuscleTropin?
    A: MuscleTropin can be taken at any time of day to supplement your diet with protein, but it is most useful if taken before and immediately after working out. Particularly, take advantage of the window after you workout because the fuels required after training will be absorbed quicker.
    1. Taken before exercise, MuscleTropin’s quick acting anti-catabolic formula provides the energy and protein-sparing fuels necessary for preventing severe muscle breakdown as a result of high-intensity training.
    2. Ingesting within an hour of your workout helps in optimizing your recovery providing the body with the building blocks it needs to maximize your gains and build muscle.

Q: Are there any studies supporting MuscleTropin?
    A: In an 8-week double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled clinical study subjects taking the key ingredient in MUSCLETROPIN experienced a 24% decrease in serum cortisol levels. High levels of cortisol can remain elevated in the body after your workout and can lead to the loss of lean muscle and strength. The key ingredient in MuscleTropin has been shown to
    1. Scientifically increase anabolic hormone levels!
    2. Decrease exercise induced stress hormone levels!

Study Reference:
    Auddy B, Harzra J, Mitra A, Abedon B, Ghosal S. (2008). A Standardized Withanina Somnifera Extract Significantly Reduces Stress-Related Parameters in Chronically Stressed Humans: A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study. JANA 11(1): 50-56

Can I use MuscleTropin if I’m lactose-intolerant?
    A: Several of the proteins are derived from milk; therefore, there is a small amount of lactose in MuscleTropin. Please review the label if you have any food allergies and consult your primary care physician prior to consuming MuscleTropin, if you are lactose intolerant. MuscleTropin contains milk and/or milk by-products, soy, egg, and wheat.

Q: Does MuscleTropin contain any banned substances?
    A: Absolutely not! MuscleTropin does not include any substances that are banned or considered illegal for consumption.

Q: Can I use MuscleTropin with other supplements?
    A: Yes you can! MuscleTropin has been design to complement the EP2 product line. Depending on your goals MuscleTropin can be stacked with any of the EP2 products.

Q: How do I take MUSCLETROPIN?
    A: Mix or blend 2 rounded scoops of MuscleTropin with 4-6 oz of cold water, non-fat milk, or any other beverage of your choice. You can vary the amount of liquid to achieve your desired flavour and thickness. Consume at least 2 servings daily or as needed to achieve your specific protein requirements each day.

Q: I eat beef, chicken and eggs, do I still need to use MuscleTropin?
    A: Many people supplement with MuscleTropin as it is a nice change from eating chicken or beef. It is easy to prepare, extremely versatile and can be carried with you. Unlike animal sources of protein it travels well in a gym bag or suitcase for a quick protein boost wherever you may be.

Q: If I am taking prescription drugs can I still take MuscleTropin?

Q: Can women take MuscleTropin?
    A: Yes, women can take MuscleTropin .

Q: Where can I purchase MuscleTropin?
    A: MuscleTropin can be purchased at various on-line retailers including the EP2online.com website, Bodybuilding.com and GNC.

Warnings:
    This product contains milk and/or milk by-products, soy, egg, and wheat ingredients and should not be taken if you have difficulty swallowing. Consuming this product without an adequate amount of fluid may cause choking. Consult a medical practitioner before taking this product if you are lactose intolerant or have an allergy to dairy products. Keep out of reach of children.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by EP2Online; 11-27-2009 at 10:36 AM.
    George K.
    Official Company Rep.
    info@ep2online.com
    www.ep2online.com
    www.twtter.com/ep2online

Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol...
    "What value is there in the grace that I profess if it leaves me unchanged?"
    -Spurgeon

bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Illadelphia View Post
    lol...
    yo bra, no one is supposed to post in here.
    livin'

Bodybuilders Ergogenic Pyramid

Bodybuilders Ergogenic Pyramid

At EP2 nothing is more important to us than our customers getting the results they want. For this reason we have created the Bodybuilder's Ergogenic Pyramid, which is a simple guide to help you get the most from your supplement dollars and hard work. Use the pyramid as a guide for your supplement cycles to help you achieve your musclebuilding goals.

Blue - Foundation
    These are the foundation supplements that every bodybuilder and serious strength-training athlete should begin their workout and diet program with. Products such as protein and a multi-vitamins provide essential nutrients and minerals to help support working muscles. :: MUSLETROPIN

Green - Musclebuilders
    The second level of ergogenic (performance enhancing) aids is a category for specialized bioactive agents that have specific Anabolic effects on muscle. These are recommended only after proper nutrition and training are "dialed in" to take your physique to the next level. :: ANABEUTROL, ANDRITEST, MUSCLEGROWTH

Yellow - Performance
    The third level of the ergogenic pyramid includes products that support specific performance principles such as a PUMP for high blood-volume training. These should be used in the advanced stages of your training and diet protocol. :: MUSCLEPUMP

Red - Specialty
    The top level of the pyramid is for specialized products when you are looking for a specific result, such as accelerated fat loss for competition. These products will help you complete the final details to your ultimate physique. :: "IN DEVELOPMENT"
    Attached Images
    George K.
    Official Company Rep.
    info@ep2online.com
    www.ep2online.com
    www.twtter.com/ep2online

polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    where am I supposed to post?

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by polgas View Post
    Maybe they'll have a discussion thread so we can discuss these things?

Originally Posted by polgas View Post

i created this thread so that the product information can be used for the product details thread. if you have any product specific questions, ill start another thread and we can discuss there.

thanks
    George K.
    Official Company Rep.
    info@ep2online.com
    www.ep2online.com
    www.twtter.com/ep2online

Betancourt Juggernaut tatteredsaint's Avatar
    tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    u will get a far better response from people in this thread and to your products if u put up ingredient panels instead of supplement company propaganda
    one mind , one body, one chance to make it happen

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

http://www.betancourtnutrition.com

"The opinions expressed in my posts do not necessarily reflect those of Betancourt nutrition"

Originally Posted by tatteredsaint View Post
    u will get a far better response from people in this thread and to your products if u put up ingredient panels instead of supplement company propaganda
    Ive attached the product supplement chart to each one of the products.

also, i started a separate thread for discussion and have also attached journal abstracts of the clinical studies we performed on a couple of the products.

please let know if you have any other questions.
    George K.
    Official Company Rep.
    info@ep2online.com
    www.ep2online.com
    www.twtter.com/ep2online

another day in paradise punksurfer024's Avatar
    punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    edit: deleted, i had never heard of trigmannose before when related to fenugreek
    Millecor Sponsored Athlete

Originally Posted by EP2Online View Post
    MUSCLEGROWTH :: 15 Day Fast-Acting Musclebuilding Kit

Benefits:
    - Maximize testosterone in 12 hours
    - Significantly increase strength
    - Increases Free ?Bioavailable? Testosterone 144%
    - Increase Total Testosterone 376% in 12 hours
    - Lose up to 6X more body fat in only 8 weeks
    - Add 388% more lean muscle
    - Significantly improves body composition

Features:
    - 15-day Fast-Acting Musclebuilding Kit
    - Combines 15 day supply of ANABUETROL? plus 15 day supply of ANDRITESTEN?
    - Clinically proven to Build Muscle, Increase Strength and Reduce Fat?Fast!
    - Exclusive ingredients to EP2: TORABOLIC & TESTOSURGE
    - Get Bigger, Stronger and Leaner in only 15 Days
    - Stackable with other EP2 products
    - 60 Liquid Gel Caps

Directions:
    - on training days take 4 (2 of each product) capsules 1-2 hrs before workout
    - non training days take 4 (2 of each product) capsules in the morning

FAQ's:
    Q: What is the MuscleGrowth Kit?
    A: EP2?s MUSCLEGROWTH Kit combines the science of ?Bodybuilding?s Fastest Testosterone Amplifier?-ANDRITEST with the ?World?s First Clinically Proven Anabolic Fat Loss Product?-ANABEUTROL? giving you the strength to blast through training plateaus and sticking points to help you build lean dense hard muscle. By combining precise anabolic dosages of these two bioactive products you are able to get seriously shredded as you build more muscle!

Q: What is in MuscleGrowth?
    A: The Musclegrowth Kit combines a 15-day supply of Anabeutrol plus a 15-day supply of Andritest.

Q. What makes the Musclegrowth Kit superior to other anabolic products on the market?
    A: Musclegrowth contains two new revolutionary patent-pending molecules that have never-before-been seen in the bodybuilding arena! These ingredients are exclusive to EP2, meaning that no other supplement company can use them and therefore be able to make less effective, cheaper knock-off products. Also, the two products that make up Musclegrowth have been university tested and clinically proven to build muscle, increase strength and reduce fat...Fast! No other product can claim to reduce body fat, increase lean muscle, and improve anabolic hormone status while significantly increasing strength and improving body composition. Real Science, Real Results!

Q: Are there any studies supporting the MuscleGrowth Kit?
    A: Yes, each component of the Musclegrowth Kit has been University tested and clinically proven to confirm their efficacy. Both were studied under strict laboratory conditions using Gold Standard research methods at the prestigious University of Mary Hardin-Baylor.
    Studies:
    1. Wilborn et al. (2008). Effects of TORABOLIC supplementation on strength and body composition during an 8-week resistance training program. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 5 (Suppl 1): P11
    2. Poole et al. (2009). Effects of TESTOSURGE Supplementation on Strength, Body Composition and Hormonal Profiles during an 8-Week Resistance Training Program. JISSN. 6 (Suppl 1):P12

Q: What does it mean the Musclegrowth Kit is Green-Musclebuilders in EP2?s Ergogenic Pyramid?
    A: In an effort to educate you the consumer about our products or how to use supplements most efficiently we have created the Extreme Performance Ergogenic Pyramid. The Pyramid is a simple color-coded guide to help you understand and choose the proper supplements to obtain your goals and acts as a reference to develop your supplement cycles. Green is labeled MuscleBuilders Supplements.
    Once your basic foundation supplement needs are met you require anabolic nutrients to bring your training to the next level. This Green group of supplements will help you build high-quality muscle, increase strength and improve endurance when added to your specific training routine. Other products labeled Green- Musclebuilders include Anabeutrol? and Andritest?

Q: Should I take MuscleGrowth on non-training days?
    A: Yes, for best results take MuscleGrowth for 8 weeks, including non-training days.

Q: I was always taught that you couldn?t build muscle and burn fat at the same time, how is this possible with MuscleGrowth Kit?
    A: Building muscle and burning fat can occur at the same time. We all know the more muscle you have the more fat you will burn, this is not a new theory. However, with Anabeutrol you are able to influence various key metabolic pathways that augment muscle growth making your muscles more efficient at burning fat, fueling your workouts allowing you to train harder and build more muscle.

Q: Can I stack Musclegrowth with other supplements?
    A: Yes you can! The Musclegrowth Kit itself is in fact a stack of Anabeutrol and Andritest, however like each of its parts, the kit can also be stacked with MusclePump and MuscleTropin.

Q: Should I cycle Musclegrowth?
    A: Yes, Musclegrowth should be cycled. It is recommended to cycle Musclegrowth for 8 weeks on and 1-2 weeks off.

A: In the simplest terms, bioactive means that it has an interaction or a biological effect within the body. As with Musclegrowth, it protects your testosterone by influencing various enzymes responsible for controlling testosterone levels as well it influences various regulatory functions in cellular development and metabolism.

Q: If I am taking prescription drugs can I still take the MuscleGrowth Kit?

Q: Where can I purchase MuscleGrowth?
    A: Musclegrowth can be purchased at various on-line retailers including the EP2 website and Bodybuilding.com as well as at GNC.

Warnings:
    added FAQs!
    George K.
    Official Company Rep.
    info@ep2online.com
    www.ep2online.com
    www.twtter.com/ep2online

Originally Posted by punksurfer024 View Post
    edit: deleted, i had never heard of trigmannose before when related to fenugreek
    For a very good reason, EP2 is the biggest breakthrough company in the Sports Nutrition Industry in decades because of its partnership with Indus Biotech, a progressive botanical Drug-Discovery Company. This partnership has allowed EP2 to develop proprietary technology that isolates, purifies and stabilizes pharmaceutically-active components from botanical sources. Trigmannose has always been present in Fenugreek however Indus Biotech was the first to isolate and characterize the molecule after mass screening of fenugreek components Trigmannose had showed some very interesting biological activity with clinical significance. Indus investigated the molecule further first through the typical safety tests, then animal models. EP2 obtained exclusive rights to this molecule after the positive results from the clinical trials were released. Trigmannose can be found in individuals diets that eat fenugreek. Unfortunately additional information cannot be released on trigmannose until the Patent application is further along.
    Last edited by EP2Online; 12-01-2009 at 12:05 PM.
    George K.
    Official Company Rep.
    info@ep2online.com
    www.ep2online.com
    www.twtter.com/ep2online

punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For a very good reason, EP2 is the biggest breakthrough company in the Sports Nutrition Industry in decades because of its partnership with Indus Biotech, a progressive botanical Drug-Discovery Company. This partnership has allowed EP2 to develop proprietary technology that isolates, purifies and stabilizes pharmaceutically-active components from botanical sources. Trigmannose has always been present in Fenugreek however Indus Biotech was the first to isolate and characterize the molecule after mass screening of fenugreek components Trigmannose had showed some very interesting biological activity with clinical significance. Indus investigated the molecule further first through the typical safety tests, then animal models. EP2 obtained exclusive rights to this molecule after the positive results from the clinical trials were released. Trigmannose can be found in individual?s diets that eat fenugreek. Unfortunately additional information cannot be released on trigmannose until the Patent application is further along.
    if this is true why has no-one else heard of trigmannose. even if your company was first to isolate it, youd think scientist, biologists, nutritionists, etc. might have heard of it....

if this is true why has no-one else heard of trigmannose. even if your company was first to isolate it, youd think scientist, biologists, nutritionists, etc. might have heard of it....
    not unless its a brand new derivative thats patent pending. detailed information on its isolation and standardization will not be released to the public or the rest of the scientific community up until the patents have fully gone through, which i am sure can agree with. although, information on its performance and effects can be found in the attached journal abstract of the clinical study that was performed.
    Attached Files
    George K.
    Official Company Rep.
    info@ep2online.com
    www.ep2online.com
    www.twtter.com/ep2online

not unless its a brand new derivative thats patent pending. detailed information on its isolation and standardization will not be released to the public or the rest of the scientific community up until the patents have fully gone through, which i am sure can agree with. although, information on its performance and effects can be found in the attached journal abstract of the clinical study that was performed.
    I see. are you planning to release this product prior to obtaining the patent and revealing the detailed info?

I see. are you planning to release this product prior to obtaining the patent and revealing the detailed info?
    we've actually already released the product and its on the market here at bb.com and in the larger supplement retailers in the US. we are keeping a tight seal on how its made but definitely making very public the studies that we have performed on it.
    George K.
    Official Company Rep.
    info@ep2online.com
    www.ep2online.com
    www.twtter.com/ep2online

JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Question

Do you know if there is any independent study about any of this fenugreeks extracts?

Originally Posted by JBerto View Post
    Do you know if there is any independent study about any of this fenugreeks extracts?
    the studies have been performed by an independent clinic called the Human Performance Laboratory at the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor. see attached abstracts for torabolic and testosurge.
    Attached Files
    George K.
    Official Company Rep.
    info@ep2online.com
    www.ep2online.com
    www.twtter.com/ep2online

to be an ANABEUTROL product tester, please see this thread.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=120740661
    George K.
    Official Company Rep.
    info@ep2online.com
    www.ep2online.com
    www.twtter.com/ep2online