gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

My CONTROLLED LABS sample Review

Alright so last week I was very pleased to get my Controlled Labs samples in the mail (Purple Wraath, White Flood, Golden Gains, Greed Magnitude and Purple Intrain).

Keep in mind these were samples, so it's hard to get a good review from one serving, but I did my best. Here we go.

Purple Wraath: Purple Lemonade

At first, I mixed the packet of purple wraath with only 500ml of water. The taste of pretty strong, a bit like medicine, but definitely bearable. I'd just sip it down and add more water until the taste was just right. I'd recommend mixing with maybe 700ml of water, but that's just me. Apart from taste, I did in fact feel less sore than usual the day after my workout, and its not because I was less intense or had a bad workout.

I also felt less fatigued when i neared the end of my workout (An hour and fifteen minutes later), and felt as though I did not want to stop training. Haha but of course I know I had already done enough to stimulate muscle growth :P

All in all:
    Mixability: 10/10 - No clumps what-so-ever, and I was using a Dasani bottle (yes I need a shaker cup).
    Taste: 9/10 - At first, the taste was a bit strong, but after wards it was completely fine.
    Overall, I would definitely consider buying this product for an Intra-Workout Supplement.

White Flood: White Raspberry

I decided to take white flood during my workout instead of pre-workout, just because I like sipping on stuff during my workout. Haha. Anyways, again I made the mistake of mixing it with only 500ml (because my bottle I was can only carry 500ml) so the taste was a bit strong at the beginning, but like purple wraath, once you add more water it's completely fine. I was able to workout with more intensity than usual for a longer period of time (kinda the same as purple wraath). So if I would have stacked the two together I would have definitely had an majorly intense workout.

Mixability: 10/10 - It mixed perfectly, no clumps or grainy bits sitting at the bottom.
    Taste: 8/10 - Not as great as PW, but easily drinkable.
    Overall, as a Pre-workout supplement, I would definitely be willing to purchase this product. It is relatively in-expensive compared to other Pre-workout products.

Golden Gains: Homemade Apple Pie

The golden gains sample was only 1/5 of a serving, so i'm guessing this is mainly a weight gainer shake. I took it post workout. I mixed it with water (from a junk water fountain at my university, the water tastes kinda rusty, you know what I mean), about 600ml.

Mixability: 9/10 - There were a bit of clumps at the bottom but that could be due to me not shaking it too hard since I was fatigued from my workout.
    Taste: 8/10 - I honestly thought that this was going to taste quite bad with water, but it wasn't bad at all. To me, it tasted like Apple Cider. The taste could have been changed by the rusty tasting water.
    Overall, it is hard to judge a protein powder/weight gainer with 1/5 of a serving. But i'd imagine it to be quite a good weight-gainer since it is high in calories.

Green Magnitude: Sour Green Apple

Today I took GM (pre workout) and Purple InTrain (intra-workout) together. I felt very energized and focused when I started my workout, and it lasted all the way to the end. I can't recall of me thinking about anything other than lifting, I really enjoyed that. Today I did a PR on incline DB bench (70 lbs 2x7, i am no monster like others on this site... yet... :P). I felt great today in the gym, and again I did not want to stop.

Mixability: 10/10 -Zero clumps what-so-ever
    Taste: 9/10 - Tasted like a jolly rancher candy, it was nice. Mixed with about 700ml of water.

Overall, as a pre-workout drink I would definitely also consider buying this. I have tried another pre-workout supplement and I would have rather bought Green Magnitude over the one I am currently using.

Purple InTrain: Purple Raspberry

As I said above, I took Green Magnitude pre-workout and then I drank purple InTrain.
    At first tt was a little foamy, but the foam quickly dissolved/evaporated. Again, today was a stellar workout from start to finish. And I give the credit to Controlled labs for their two solid products working together to give me allow me to have an optimal workout. I will have to see tomorrow if I notice any decrease in soreness.

Mixability 9/10 - The foam was a kinda weird.. But other than that there were no clumps at all.
    Taste 10/10 - By far my most favorite tasting CL product out of the 5. I really enjoyed it.

ALL IN ALL
    I am truly, truly, truly grateful for having been able to test these products out. This was my first time trying samples out. Thank you very much Controlled Labs, honestly.
    I will not hesitate, and neither should you, to buy any of the above 5 products.

Thank you, and thanks for reading my review. I hope you enjoyed it.
    "My friend, your life is now. Take a stand against mediocrity, weakness, skinnyness, and obesity. Make your greatness non-negotiable. Put it into higher gear."

Hold your head high,
    Critical Mass

cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    awesome detail thanks for taking the time to post up your thoughts
    GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks!!

And just to update, I am significantly less sore than usual today after a solid and intense workout yesterday.

Awesome stuff.
    "My friend, your life is now. Take a stand against mediocrity, weakness, skinnyness, and obesity. Make your greatness non-negotiable. Put it into higher gear."

Hold your head high,
    Critical Mass

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

Originally Posted by gOt2be View Post
    Thanks!!

And just to update, I am significantly less sore than usual today after a solid and intense workout yesterday.

Awesome stuff.
    Sweet!!
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    awesome reviews all around, thanks for sharing these with the bb.com community, the feedback is very important to us
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Thanks.
    Bump for anyone who missed this thread :P

Hold your head high,
    Critical Mass

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gOt2be View Post
    Thanks.
    Bump for anyone who missed this thread :P
    repped for a great review
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831