Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Footballledg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Footballledg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Footballledg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Footballledg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Footballledg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Footballledg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Footballledg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Footballledg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Footballledg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Footballledg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Footballledg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

1 year progress age 15.

Hey guys.

This is my progress over the past year :

Stats before : 5ft 3in , 100lbs.

Stats after : 5ft 7.5in , 135 lbs

I read up on nutrition , a good workout plan and hit the gym hard .

The first 3 pictures are at the start of the year and the last 2 are at the end of the year.

Let me know what you think guys please and anything thats lagging. Hopefully i can keep improving and add on more mass.

Thanks , Greg.
    Attached Images
    Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."

Keep focused , Make Gains , Get Bigger =)

Registered User KrazeeEyezKilla's Avatar
    KrazeeEyezKilla is not very helpful. (-500) KrazeeEyezKilla is not very helpful. (-500) KrazeeEyezKilla is not very helpful. (-500) KrazeeEyezKilla is not very helpful. (-500) KrazeeEyezKilla is not very helpful. (-500) KrazeeEyezKilla is not very helpful. (-500) KrazeeEyezKilla is not very helpful. (-500) KrazeeEyezKilla is not very helpful. (-500) KrazeeEyezKilla is not very helpful. (-500) KrazeeEyezKilla is not very helpful. (-500) KrazeeEyezKilla is not very helpful. (-500)
    Dang. I'm 15 too and you look at least 10x better than I do.

What's your diet look like?

Footballledg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Footballledg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Footballledg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Footballledg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Footballledg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Footballledg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Footballledg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Footballledg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Footballledg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Footballledg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Footballledg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey bro , I keep my diet 100% clean , Cereal and 3 whole eggs for breakfast - 7am , 1 white bread sandwhich ( Chicken or Turkey) -10am , 2 Large Cobs ( lots of Tuna ) Yougurts and fruit and milk - 12.00 . Pasta and Chicken and a veg - 3pm, Protein shake 5.30pm , and P.b on Cracker with a tin of tuna , yogurts bannana - 7.30pm and bed at 9 .

Thats my diet .

Workout plan : Day1 : Chest , Bis . Day 2 - Legs Shoulders . Day 3 Back , Tris abs .

I play football at a high level two , normally have training 2 times per week with a game on sunday.

Hope that helps.

J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice progress man!
    [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew
    300+ Bench Crew
    IRB 9k+
    ~Polish Strength Genetics~

thanks dude !

Anything you think is lagging ?

SoFLBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFLBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFLBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFLBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFLBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFLBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFLBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFLBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFLBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFLBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFLBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nice progress. congrats brahh

LoKx is just really nice. (+1000) LoKx is just really nice. (+1000) LoKx is just really nice. (+1000) LoKx is just really nice. (+1000) LoKx is just really nice. (+1000) LoKx is just really nice. (+1000) LoKx is just really nice. (+1000) LoKx is just really nice. (+1000) LoKx is just really nice. (+1000) LoKx is just really nice. (+1000) LoKx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Footballledg View Post
    thanks dude !

not really man your proportions seem fine.

pyro1284 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyro1284 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyro1284 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyro1284 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyro1284 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyro1284 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyro1284 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyro1284 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyro1284 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyro1284 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyro1284 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thanks dude !

Nothing except that your 130lb, but mass comes with time and you having nothing but time...

Originally Posted by pyro1284 View Post
    Nothing except that your 130lb, but mass comes with time and you having nothing but time...
    Thanks dude , im just gonna keep eating well , training hard and hopeful good things will come =).

Operation discovery Amsterdammerr's Avatar
    Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Keep eating well..
    Dont forget to up the calories...cuz you look damned lean..
    Depressed Amsterdammerr is depressed :<
    Reps on sight: SteinIdar
    -MMC-

Originally Posted by Amsterdammerr View Post
    Keep eating well..
    Dont forget to up the calories...cuz you look damned lean..
    yeaah bro , its more than likely from the football , its a high level what i play at and it really demanding fitness wise , that probaly why im so lean.

What would you guess my body-fat at ?

Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yeaah bro , its more than likely from the football , its a high level what i play at and it really demanding fitness wise , that probaly why im so lean.

What would you guess my body-fat at ?
    No bro, if i see what you eat its way too little..dont know how you can even not be tired all the time with all the sports you do, but if you really wanna grow in mass and feel more energetic you should change your diet.. About 8% or something on your bf

Heres an real easy diet:

7 am: Oatmeals 80 grams with milk, and 7/8 cup of nuts

10 am: 4 wholebread sammiches with chicken slices or tuna whatever you like.

12 am: Pasta or have another meal of 4 wholebread with some protein like chicken/tuna

3 pm: Protein shake with some sugars like a banana or an apple

Then when you get home, eat whatever your mom makes, but be sure to include enough protein cuz moms tend to look that over.
    Also keep the yoghurt and peanut butter on the cracker in your diet and you should be growing nicely when you can keep this up for a few months
    -MMC-

No bro, if i see what you eat its way too little..dont know how you can even not be tired all the time with all the sports you do, but if you really wanna grow in mass and feel more energetic you should change your diet.. About 8% or something on your bf

Heres an real easy diet:

12 am: Pasta or have another meal of 4 wholebread with some protein like chicken/tuna

Then when you get home, eat whatever your mom makes, but be sure to include enough protein cuz moms tend to look that over.
    Also keep the yoghurt and peanut butter on the cracker in your diet and you should be growing nicely when you can keep this up for a few months

ok bro , ill bear that in mind , anybody else got any imput =)

makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Brah you're looking great for 15!!

I wish I started earlier. I'm nearly 17 now, but still young so hopefully I'll make progress.

Keep going brah, you're doing great. Nothing is lacking in my opinion, just keep working everything hard!

callmelorenz will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmelorenz will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmelorenz will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmelorenz will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmelorenz will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmelorenz will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmelorenz will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmelorenz will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmelorenz will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmelorenz will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmelorenz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    umm yea

ur diet was better than what that european guy posted

except have oats instead of cereal and eat whole wheat bread instead of white, and thats basically the only flaw i see in your diet.

tcs2k01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tcs2k01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tcs2k01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tcs2k01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tcs2k01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the best thing about your progress is you're still only 15! keep it up kid

I_Enigma_I is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) I_Enigma_I is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) I_Enigma_I is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) I_Enigma_I is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) I_Enigma_I is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) I_Enigma_I is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) I_Enigma_I is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) I_Enigma_I is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) I_Enigma_I is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) I_Enigma_I is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) I_Enigma_I is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    nice transformation!

Registered Drug User sparkblade's Avatar
    sparkblade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sparkblade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sparkblade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sparkblade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sparkblade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sparkblade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sparkblade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sparkblade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sparkblade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sparkblade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sparkblade has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wow. Serious props man. Great progress(especially the arms and abs). Good job not losing sight of your goal.

CockJuice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CockJuice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CockJuice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CockJuice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CockJuice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CockJuice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    keep the BF low to look good, if your bf goes up even by a few % you will look soft and small, neverless, great progress and ignore amsterdanner your diet is great...

wtf... u added 30 pounds of muscle in a year, why should you change your diet? dont chage it brah, good luck

Originally Posted by callmelorenz View Post
    umm yea

ur diet was better than what that european guy posted

except have oats instead of cereal and eat whole wheat bread instead of white, and thats basically the only flaw i see in your diet.
    Um yea...
    Brb umm being 16 years old and uhmm 175 lbs telling and uhm...oh yeah others their wrong about their diet, so you say whole bread too and oatmoal?

So the only thing that leaves me with what I changed is to add more nuts for calories, and some protein.

You stupid s****
    Last edited by Amsterdammerr; 10-24-2009 at 03:26 PM.
    -MMC-

Originally Posted by CockJuice View Post
    keep the BF low to look good, if your bf goes up even by a few % you will look soft and small, neverless, great progress and ignore amsterdanner your diet is great...

wtf... u added 30 pounds of muscle in a year, why should you change your diet? dont chage it brah, good luck
    Ur name is cock juice and ur 17
    God you stupid little ****s are ignorant, trying to teach someone something valuable get this stupid baby's telling me wrong...

GTFO lil bedwetters, TRY TELLIN ME WHY im wrong instead of just saying it

OP ignore this little ****head, and head off to the NUTRITION forum, instead of BROSCIENCE forum like these other 2 above.
    -MMC-

Originally Posted by CockJuice View Post

Yeah brah
    30 pounds of muscle, hell yeah

GTFO here, you dont even know what a difference 5 pounds can make.
    Also its called PUBERITY,

Not trying to diss you in any way op, but it looks live youve gained like 10 pounds, from which 5 are muscle, but thats ok!
    Your still young
    -MMC-

Brad155 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brad155 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brad155 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brad155 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brad155 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brad155 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brad155 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brad155 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brad155 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brad155 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brad155 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Heres an real easy diet:

This

being as lean as you are, you're obviously not eating enough. if you want to really put on mass, you need to eat. you will gain a little fat, but you will ultimately gain a lot more muscle than you are now.

with that said, good job on the gains you have made, but take the advice above, it will benefit you in the end.

Originally Posted by Brad155 View Post
    This

being as lean as you are, you're obviously not eating enough. if you want to really put on mass, you need to eat. you will gain a little fat, but you will ultimately gain a lot more muscle than you are now.

with that said, good job on the gains you have made, but take the advice above, it will benefit you in the end.
    Looks at age..18
    Finally someone with some sense, and hey look hes 18! Maybe that means something

Repped brah
    -MMC-

Lukas13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lukas13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lukas13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lukas13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lukas13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lukas13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lukas13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lukas13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lukas13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lukas13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lukas13 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Looking solid, great job. I noticed you mentioned you eat white bread in your first post... If thats the case I would switch that up to a brown whole wheat or a light white rye would be better for you. Keep on truckin

Originally Posted by Lukas13 View Post
    Looking solid, great job. I noticed you mentioned you eat white bread in your first post... If thats the case I would switch that up to a brown whole wheat or a light white rye would be better for you. Keep on truckin
    Ok thanks guys , i normally eat White bread rather than brown bread because i have got quite a sensitve stomach =( . But i will defiently switch the cereal for oats , porbaly with some honey on.

Thanks for the Comments guys.

Marc_C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marc_C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marc_C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marc_C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marc_C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marc_C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marc_C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marc_C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marc_C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marc_C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marc_C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice transformation man

Originally Posted by Marc_C View Post
    nice transformation man
    Cheers mate.

Ste668 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ste668 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ste668 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ste668 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ste668 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ste668 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ste668 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ste668 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ste668 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ste668 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ste668 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good progress, keep it up. I have a feeling you will be huge by about 19.

Also, listen to Amsterdammerr, he's right in what he's saying... You do need to eat a little more but I suggest you continue in your good ways and keep the diet clean to stay as lean as you can.

Nethertheless, amazing progress man.

Aesthetic Powerlifter Staliyo_Lycan's Avatar
    Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    leg pics? need mass overall
    U90KG/198LB Powerlifter
    IFBB Mens Physique competitor

Best lifts:
    Bench : 200kg/441lb ( paused )
    Squat : 300kg/661lb ( wrapped )
    Deadlift : 265kg/585lb x 4

Instagram: @_kevinyuan