Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Red face Fame Girl Transforms with X-Factor Advanced and Size On V2!

Fame Girl's X-Factor Advanced and Size On V2 Log!

I would like to thank deserusan and cal62887 for supplying me with the goods.

I'm currently signed up for the OBF contest, so I'm hoping that some hard work + a clean diet + some effective supplements will help me transform for the contest.

Supplement's I am Taking:
    -Molecular Nutrition X-factor Advanced (4 per day)
    -LG Science's E-911 (Pre-Workout and as Needed)
    -Gaspari Nutrition's Size On V2 Pre-Contest (Intra-Workout)
    -LG Science's BC+EAA (Post-Workout)
    -LG Science's Lipotropic Protein (As Needed)
    -Gaspari Nutrition's Myofusion (As Needed)
    -Controlled Lab's Orange Triad (6 per day)
    -Enzymatic Therapy's St. John's Wort

Last edited by FameGirl; 10-03-2009 at 11:00 AM.

SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Size On Pre-Contest

I'll be trying this on monday, I love the profile! 48 calories per serving, No carbs, and 12 grams of protein! The flavor is Tangerine Orange Twist. I also have a couple packets of the regular carb-version of Size On V2 Wild Berry that I will try out.

I have tried Size On in the past, but I always found it was too "heavy" and had too many carbs and calories for my liking.

I also was sent a Gaspari Nutrition T-Shirt (yay a women's shirt!) and a shaker. Thank you!

Molecular Nutrition X-Factor Advanced

I am 3 days into my 50 day "cycle" and I am already feeling some effects. For one, I have increased soreness... I noticed this from day one! It's definitely bearable though. On day one, I noticed a feeling of pressure in my head, like a migraine was coming on. I wouldn't describe it as a headache though. My neck has also been a lot sorer, as I have a lot of knots all the time. I get little pains in my joints every now and then, mainly my knees. They come and go and they are more of a subtle ache rather than a pain.

I have also noticed GREAT pumps during my workout. It's like my muscles are throbbing. ArA gives great pumps from day one.

I reviewed the original X-factor and it worked great: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=117012741
    I hope I will have the same effects!

Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Exclamation

Subbed Because I'm running XFA right now & because it's Fame Girl!
    *RCSS Rep*

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ronnie-coleman-signature-series.html

Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Oh hello
    "What value is there in the grace that I profess if it leaves me unchanged?"
    -Spurgeon

Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Do work Girl!
    OBF VicePresident
    OBF Representative
    OBF Judge
    OnlineBodyBuildingFederation

Originally Posted by Free Weight Friedel View Post
    Subbed Because I'm running XFA right now & because it's Fame Girl!
    Yay! We will turn heads

Originally Posted by Illadelphia View Post
    Oh hello
    Hey, ready for the fun?

Originally Posted by SportPharmaMike View Post
    Do work Girl!
    You know it!

I don't train on the weekends, so monday will be my first gym update. I have been doing a 4 day split with 10 minutes of light cardio at the end of my workout... I will be increasing that a bit each week. I might be looking for a new 4 day routine since it's been a while since I switched it up. Any suggestions are welcome!

I'm in the process of moving, so next week should prove very busy. Also, I have some exams coming up... this is definitely going to be a tough semester, in a good way. I need to stay focused mentally and physically. Currently Taking:
    -Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Health Psychology, Experimental Psychology 2, Group Dynamics, and Intro to Counseling. Woohoo!

Thanks to all those who follow!

pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Should be a nice stack. Good luck with this!
    Approach life one productive day at a time and no goal is unattainable.

blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Subbed to watch the insanity! Impressive stack. Can't wait to see the results!
    Brian - journal at http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161909473

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now a CanFitPro and NSCA certified personal trainer specializing in helping the obese. Lost over 70 pounds myself...

Goals completed: Three 5K's, one half marathon, Spartan Run, and Warrior Dash.

Goals working on: Triathlon, Putting together "Days Of Inspiration" (www.********.com/groups/daysofinspiration)

Originally Posted by pushinweightwi View Post
    Should be a nice stack. Good luck with this!
    Thanks!

Originally Posted by blsmith View Post
    Insanity here I come!

pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by FameGirl View Post
    Thanks!

Insanity here I come!
    Are you insinuating that you ever left?

I kid, i kid

jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000)
    interested in both of these products, so I'm in to see how this goes.

Varla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Varla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Varla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Varla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Varla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Varla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Varla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Varla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Varla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Varla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Varla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Subscribed!
    Start - 220lbs Current - 134lbs. Workout journal - www.gotthatpma.com

"I was not delivered unto this world in defeat, nor does failure course in my veins. I am not a sheep waiting to be prodded by my shepherd. I am a lion and I refuse to talk, to walk, to sleep with the sheep. I will hear not those who weep and complain, for their disease is contagious. Let them join the sheep. The slaughterhouse of failure is not my destiny. " - Og Mandino

mikenikegirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikenikegirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikenikegirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikenikegirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikenikegirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikenikegirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikenikegirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikenikegirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikenikegirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikenikegirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikenikegirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by FameGirl View Post

I'm in the process of moving, so next week should prove very busy. Also, I have some exams coming up... this is definitely going to be a tough semester, in a good way. I need to stay focused mentally and physically. Currently Taking:
    -Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Health Psychology, Experimental Psychology 2, Group Dynamics, and Intro to Counseling. Woohoo!

Thanks to all those who follow!
    Hey Famegirl, your log looks good so far. This is not related to your log, but are you in a master's program for psychology or counseling? I just graduated in May with my Batchelor's degree in psychology and finally got my first job in the field, I start training in 2 weeks. I'm wanting to go back to get my master's in a year or two.

jamestown21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamestown21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamestown21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamestown21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamestown21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamestown21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamestown21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamestown21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamestown21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamestown21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamestown21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by blsmith View Post
    Make that 2 for insanity!

Originally Posted by pushinweightwi View Post
    Are you insinuating that you ever left?
    Hell yeah

Originally Posted by jeremyleinen View Post
    interested in both of these products, so I'm in to see how this goes.
    Thanks for joining!

Originally Posted by Varla View Post
    Subscribed!
    Awesome, another female horror movie lover

Originally Posted by mikenikegirl View Post
    Hey Famegirl, your log looks good so far. This is not related to your log, but are you in a master's program for psychology or counseling? I just graduated in May with my Batchelor's degree in psychology and finally got my first job in the field, I start training in 2 weeks. I'm wanting to go back to get my master's in a year or two.
    I'm in my last year of undergrad, but looking to pursue my Master's. I'm trying to figure out what direction to go, social work, counseling, or Ph.D.... just overwhelmed with option at the moment!

Originally Posted by jamestown21 View Post
    Make that 2 for insanity!
    Woohoo!

I'll have updates later today, for now I'm off to class and then it's Chest & Bis

blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Kill it today! Both in class and in the gym!
    Brian - journal at http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161909473

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now a CanFitPro and NSCA certified personal trainer specializing in helping the obese. Lost over 70 pounds myself...

Goals completed: Three 5K's, one half marathon, Spartan Run, and Warrior Dash.

Goals working on: Triathlon, Putting together "Days Of Inspiration" (www.********.com/groups/daysofinspiration)

X-Factor Advanced: Day 5 : Size On Pre-Contest: Day One

Great workout! I took 2 caps of X-factor pre-workout, and sipped on Size On Pre-Contest during my workout.

My routine went:
    Flat Bench Press 5x8
    Incline DB Press 4x8
    Cable Fly 4x8

Pyramiding DB Curls 5x8
    Band Curls to Failure

I won't both posting numbers, because it probably only bores people!

My strength was up, my bench currently sits at 95lbs (6reps) we will see how this combo will improve that!

Today was my first day of Size On Pre-Contest. Let me tell you, this stuff tastes amazing. I mixed it in 20oz. of cold water, and it mixed very easily. It tasted just like a melted creamsicle! It's sweet, yet not sickening. Very tasty. The orange flavor somewhat reminded me of orange superpump, but it was not sour like SP is.

Verdict: Size On Pre-Conest=DELICIOUS!

Pumps were GREAT during my workout, intensity was high, and all in all I am happy with today.

Soreness is average, not too many aches and pains today. My neck is still giving me a bit of trouble, but i've been seeing the chiropractor and using a warm pack to try to work the knots out. I have had a bad neck/back for a while, and so far x-factor has not aggravated it too much.

Tomorrow is back day, so bring on the deadlifts!

~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In for nudes as previously discussed.

Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The boswellia serrata in XFA seems to have really help with the joint issue.

Tuned in for the rest
    "What value is there in the grace that I profess if it leaves me unchanged?"
    -Spurgeon

Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In for the run, FameGirl !!! Best of luck !

King Of Video Reviews History in Effect's Avatar
    History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking

In because she runs quality logs and always checks into my logs
    Georgia Crew
    >>>>Misc Cologne Crew<<<<
    Sperrys and Polos

Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    In for the run, FameGirl !!! Best of luck !
    Thanks!

Originally Posted by ~~Aries~~ View Post
    In for nudes as previously discussed.
    Sent.

Originally Posted by Illadelphia View Post
    The boswellia serrata in XFA seems to have really help with the joint issue.

Tuned in for the rest
    Joints feel A OK so far, no migraines too!

Originally Posted by History in Effect View Post
    In because she runs quality logs and always checks into my logs
    Glad you could join HIE

X-Factor Advanced Day 6 : Size On Pre-Contest Day 2

Man, the Size On tasted even better today. At 20oz. of water it tastes perfect. Seriously, you will think you have a creamsicle in your glass. I love it.

My workout today was average, pumps were good. I worked my back, and felt just okay with my deadlifts, I wasn't able to do anything extraordinary.

My current DL PR is 135lbs x 4 so let's try to get that up!!!

I hit my rear delts pretty good, they definitely need some work.

All in all I feel good, with the exception of some upper neck and back pain. My joints feel good.

I had a good day in general; I was busy at school for the most part and being that I'm just getting home, It's time to unwind.

I may not check in tomorrow because I am moving to another apartment and my internet won't be switched until thursday. Wednesday is usually an off day for me, but I am sure I will get a hell of a workout moving all of my stuff!

Have a good night everyone!

kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    subbed very interested in X-Factor, and i just got picked for a log on SizeON V2, so it will be good to see how it goes for you as well.
    Top Supps

Gaspari SizeOn V2
    Gaspari Superpump MAX
    Scivation Xtend (Apple, or Watermelon)
    Primaforce Beta Alanine
    Orange Triad/MVP-365
    Scivation Whey
    Lean xtreme
    Activate Xtreme
    Triazole
    DRIVE
    Neovar Recomped
    Cordygen5

"Knowing today is going to be better than yesterday, and tomorrow is going to be better than today"

"I have wasted too many Years to waste another day"

UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    All over this log.
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT

Hope the move is going well. I HATE moving! Take care of that back and neck, you dont want to make them worse.

Update!

The move went well, I was able to stay on track with everything. I have been trying to sleep with a heating pad on my upper back, which seems to be helping. It also helps me fall asleep super fast!

It's my 10th day on X-factor, and it has not given me any pain so far.

Yesterday I did legs, and hit a new PR, only by one rep lol. So currently my box squats are at 135x5. Pumps have been incredible.

Strength is steadily increasing, but nothing major yet.

I have been doing 25 mins on the elliptical post workout. I was only able to do this 2x this week due to the move. I hope to steadily increase my cardio.

Size On Pre- Contest is delicious as ever, and I tried Size On V2 Maximum Performance yesterday. Here's my take:

Size On V2 Maximum Performance (Wild Berry):
    Taste: 9/10 It reminds me of juicy juice!!!
    Mixability: 10/10 Flawless
    Pumps: 9/10 Yay for intra-workout carbs!
    Digestibility: 5/10 It was fine at first, but then gave me a really bad stomach ache. It also sat quite heavy. I think this is due to my body not being used to all the carbs. I didn't like the original Size On for the "heaviness" feeling and while the new one isn't as bad, it still have me some issues.

This is why Size-On Pre-Contest is PERFECT for me!!!

As for other notes, I got a 92 on my Industrial/Organizational Psychology test, I have a midterm coming up soon in Intro to Counseling... busy busy!

Tomorrow is an off day from the gym, I'll be working. See you monday!

CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good work missy, put in the hard work and look after that neck
    Bachelor of Health Science - Majoring in Sports and Exercise (BHSc)
    Creator of http://www.myprotrainer.com.au

X Factor Day 12 : Size On Day 7

Hm... How can I sum up today's workout?

I hit a PR on every exercise!

Flat Bench: 100lbsx4
    Incline DB Press: 35lbsx5
    Pec Dec: 108lbsx6 (went up 20lbs!)
    DB Curls: 20lbsx10

Man, it feels good! I also feel like I have leaned out a bit, could be due to the diet. I'm noticing more separation between my chest and delts.

Pumps were GREAT today, endurance was GREAT, all in all, one of my best feeling workouts.

I finished up with 30minutes on the elliptical. Easy!

Other Notes:
    -I have a mild rash on my right upper-arm. It's about an inch in diameter. It's a very very tiny bit bumpy and a little red. I'll keep an eye on it.
    -I have had very little joint pain. I had some aches the first couple of days, but that has been it.
    -Neck is still a bit sore, I'm going to the chiropractor tonight.

After today's workout, I am STOKED for tomorrow!!!

Thepaul7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thepaul7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thepaul7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thepaul7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thepaul7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thepaul7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thepaul7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thepaul7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thepaul7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thepaul7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thepaul7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

OBF represent! lol

Subbed for this! These are two supplements that are of great interest to me. Awesome pairing of the two should yield fantastic gains! Good luck!

Originally Posted by Thepaul7 View Post
    Subbed for this! These are two supplements that are of great interest to me. Awesome pairing of the two should yield fantastic gains! Good luck!
    Awesome strength gains and it's less than 2 weeks in!

Size-On is great, no bloat, great taste!