Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Official AX Response to Slim Xtreme Questions and Concerns Thread

Alright, since it seems like every AX rep has mysteriously gone missing, I have decided to help them out and make a thread where they can discuss any questions or concerns that consumers may have regarding their products. I don't even want to hear the standard excuse that they had work, school, life, etc. There is ALWAYS one of them around popping into any thread where AX is mentioned. Now they all have obligations that completely remove them from the internet and make posting impossible...for days??? :

I've tried to play civilly with these guys, even going so far as to make a personal apology in the past to timdull2 regarding animosity I have shown towards him and AX. I have interacted pleasantly with he and other AX reps and employees. I have gone so far as to purchase Slim Xtreme for myself and my friends based on the exceptional feedback it was receiving.

I am approaching this as a paying consumer, a potentially extremely unhappy one. I would appreciate them reaching out to not only me, but to the public as a whole and explaining this. I have no company interests that they can use as an excuse and write this off as an attack, I am a PAYING CUSTOMER who would like an explanation. Please.
    Last edited by getbustered; 09-24-2009 at 12:53 PM. Reason: I used the wrong form of "write" in paragraph 3. Grammar is very important when making a point.
    *SCC*
    *Tourette Syndrome Crew*
    *tics increase TDEE so not even mad crew*

Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ::crickets chirping::
    RC (cuz this POS system will never let you rep back): ajerone, JayLS1-327, thefleshlight, Synapsin, Sloop x2 (changing avi so he can fap to it, PRONTO!), MikeCellucor, Powercage

Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1st!

IMBAK is a name known to all. (+5000) IMBAK is a name known to all. (+5000) IMBAK is a name known to all. (+5000) IMBAK is a name known to all. (+5000) IMBAK is a name known to all. (+5000) IMBAK is a name known to all. (+5000) IMBAK is a name known to all. (+5000) IMBAK is a name known to all. (+5000) IMBAK is a name known to all. (+5000) IMBAK is a name known to all. (+5000) IMBAK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Repped...thank you for this!

C'mon AX...what's the story?
    My Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=456499411#post456499411

--------------------------
    My Velocity XT Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121731111
    My IntrAbolic Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118390791

getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=119287771

It appears the person who started this thread, and the posters who replied would also like some input. Thank you.
    *SCC*
    *Tourette Syndrome Crew*

Okie dokie.

I have a comment in my user CP from an AX rep (not a neg, by the way). It appears they are reading, in fact, it informs me that they are still here. That is nice.

I may be reading the comment with the wrong tone, as intent can be hard to interpret on the internet, but it appears they are not taking me completely serious and may not realize exactly how upset I (and I would assume others) am.

As I stated in the original post, I would really appreciate it if one of them would contact me, or reach out to the entire board, and share some information, rather than making snarky comments in my user CP. There is a time for fun and games...this is not one of them.
    *SCC*
    *Tourette Syndrome Crew*

8===D~~( o Y o ) Prairie Doggin_'s Avatar
    Prairie Doggin_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prairie Doggin_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prairie Doggin_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prairie Doggin_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prairie Doggin_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prairie Doggin_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prairie Doggin_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prairie Doggin_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prairie Doggin_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prairie Doggin_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prairie Doggin_ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have two questions:

1. When you were confronted with evidence of the substance in question being in your product you said that it was not. What substance did you think you were putting into your product?

2. I asked this in the other thread, but it will likely be posted out of attention. We now know how you "structurally enhanced" the proline. The label says structurally enhanced tyrosine, proline, trytophan, and carnitine. Seeing how far you were willing to stretch the proline ingredient with that term, what did you do to the tyrosine, trytophan, and carnitine?

Thanks.
    How's taste my beep beep beep?

The Rated U Superstar Ford_Power's Avatar
    Ford_Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ford_Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ford_Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ford_Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ford_Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ford_Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ford_Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ford_Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ford_Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ford_Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ford_Power will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    While I cannot speak for the other reps, I know timdull2 personally in real life and I know that his work schedule today has precluded him being available online, as well as several family commitments and home internet issues that have prevented him from being available online otherwise through the course of the past few days. He doesn't need me to speak for him, nor is it what you want to hear, but it's the truth. Sorry.
    "That's how winning is done. Now if you know what you're worth, go out and get what you're worth! But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers sayin' you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that, and that ain't you! You're better than that!" - from the movie "Rocky Balboa"

"Rome wasn't built in a day, and your body won't be either. It takes patience, hard work, and dedication." - ME.

Originally Posted by Ford_Power View Post
    While I cannot speak for the other reps, I know timdull2 personally in real life and I know that his work schedule today has precluded him being available online, as well as several family commitments and home internet issues that have prevented him from being available online otherwise through the course of the past few days. He doesn't need me to speak for him, nor is it what you want to hear, but it's the truth. Sorry.
    He has been online within the last 30 minutes. He is the rep mentioned above who left a comment in my user CP. Save your excuses for somebody who will believe them.

They are avoiding this and the other threads. I suppose they think/hope they will eventually go away. This one won't.
    *SCC*
    *Tourette Syndrome Crew*

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Maybe their boss is not letting them comment on the current situation?
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    Maybe their boss is not letting them comment on the current situation?
    Maybe their boss should comment then, eh?
    *SCC*
    *Tourette Syndrome Crew*

Team Molecular Nutrition Peter LeDrew's Avatar
    Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Angry

So AX ceased production once some amazing individuals here solved the mystery of what is in AX's own product.

Wow, this leaves me with so much to say... I don't even have the time. I am amazed at some things I have read here and can only thank a few I believe are responsible for searching/finding the truth here... Dr. P, PA and Chasin I think... anyone else please let me know. I am forever in gratitude and while it was just a tad too late for my 4 SX bottle purchases, at least I won't continue to consume some potentially harmful ingredients unknowingly... further... I did have some troubling experiences.

Crazy, this kind of thing could be the ruination of the industry. If this really is a knowingly tainted product, esp. one with possible dangers, then the individuals resposible are truely evil and should meet their fate in a court of law.

Team Molecular Nutrition Peter LeDrew's Avatar
    Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by getbustered View Post
    He has been online within the last 30 minutes. He is the rep mentioned above who left a comment in my user CP. Save your excuses for somebody who will believe them.

They are avoiding this and the other threads. I suppose they think/hope they will eventually go away. This one won't.
    The best part about this forum is getting to know people you can trust and companies you can support. I managed to find out things here I likely would not have known for some time... I do not want to be ingesting anything that may be harmful esp. when optimal health is one of the reasons I like the industry. I guess there are people still unaware and using SX which makes me

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by getbustered View Post
    Maybe their boss should comment then, eh?

I think it may go higher than that even. I'm just saying that maybe their hands are tied when it comes to commenting.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't think I've ever seen a company being praised so high and in the spotlight (1-2months ago rave SlimX reviews) to now being questioned as shady w/the ingredients in said product. Weeird.

Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't have much to say but I am really pissed off, this has really put me in a terrible mood (srs). I hate being taken advantage of, and I can't believe I recommended this to my sister who confided her trust in me. Maybe my anger is unjust? I don't think it is.

Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    I think it may go higher than that even. I'm just saying that maybe their hands are tied when it comes to commenting.
    behind their back? metal bracelets? what you talkin bout willis

TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Peter LeDrew View Post
    So AX ceased production once some amazing individuals here solved the mystery of what is in AX's own product.

Wow, this leaves me with so much to say... I don't even have the time. I am amazed at some things I have read here and can only thank a few I believe are responsible for searching/finding the truth here... Dr. P, PA and Chasin I think... anyone else please let me know. I am forever in gratitude and while it was just a tad too late for my 4 SX bottle purchases, at least I won't continue to consume some potentially harmful ingredients unknowingly... further... I did have some troubling experiences.

Crazy, this kind of thing could be the ruination of the industry. If this really is a knowingly tainted product, esp. one with possible dangers, then the individuals resposible are truely evil and should meet their fate in a court of law.
    if they purposely spiked it then the deserve more than their fate in court of law. Add AX to the list of companies that will destroy this industry of products. Too bad for the companies that play by the rules and actually care about quality.
    Check the log bro:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146385553

Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Supplement-Slut View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen a company being praised so high and in the spotlight (1-2months ago rave SlimX reviews) to now being questioned as shady w/the ingredients in said product. Weeird.
    cuz they are all startin to crash.

****** would have helped that bash

TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    should we contact interpol?
    Check the log bro:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146385553

CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Peter LeDrew View Post

you should give yourself some credit too man

your anecdotal reviews I'm sure were invaluable to many members who didnt understand all of the technical information being dicussed in Dr P's thread

ihas8pak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ihas8pak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ihas8pak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ihas8pak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ihas8pak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ihas8pak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ihas8pak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ihas8pak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ihas8pak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ihas8pak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ihas8pak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    please don't flame me i have a huge headache right now. Anyways i been taking slim xtreme for 3 days now also its my first time using it and from reading all the reviews on it i decided to get it, bb rep said its there best fat burner out so hands down had to buy it. What kind of harmful ingredients would they put in it?

little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    cuz they are all startin to crash.

****** would have helped that bash
    any lawsuit threats?

ihas8pak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ihas8pak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ihas8pak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ihas8pak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ihas8pak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ihas8pak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ihas8pak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ihas8pak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ihas8pak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ihas8pak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ihas8pak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Mrsevenupguy View Post
    meth (serious)
    friend said that also.

Metaphorically speaking. All the reps for AX on this site may not allowed to talk about or comment on anything that is currently happening in these threads.

rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000) rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000) rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000) rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000) rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000) rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000) rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000) rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000) rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000) rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000) rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000)

Ax

I think both TMAC & getbustered are probably right. I'm sure the reps have a gag order so to speak, but the top dogs should put out a release...which I'm sure they are, just haven't gotten it out yet. I don't know if I have the wrong impression of company reps, but I see them a simply product pushers, not necessarily the ones who have too much inside knowledge of the internal dealings, specifically the chemical side of operations. Sure they probably get a fact sheet on what's supposedly in the supps and what they do, but doubt they are around when the companies are makin the ****.

I'm definitely pissed off about this because I just ordered 2X SX within the last week. **** me!

I'll probably hold off until the official statement comes out before I opt to return them. Sometimes things get blown out of proportion...remember when creatine was killing wrestlers several years back?

Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rezstyle View Post
    remember when creatine was killing wrestlers several years back?
    No. Please elaborate..
    RC (cuz this POS system will never let you rep back): ajerone, JayLS1-327, thefleshlight, Synapsin, Sloop x2 (changing avi so he can fap to it, PRONTO!), MikeCellucor, Powercage

Originally Posted by Rodzilla01 View Post
    No. Please elaborate..
    Creatine was a wrestlers name......jk no idea why it was killing them..

rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000) rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000) rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000) rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000) rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000) rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000) rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000) rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000) rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000) rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000) rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Rodzilla01 View Post
    No. Please elaborate..
    Put me on the spot here, thought it was pretty much national news. I will look it up if no one else remembers. I believe the problem was 2 or 3 wrestlers were not taking in enough fluid and died and they (media) blamed creatine as it was the supplements they were taking.

taze13 is not very helpful. (-500) taze13 is not very helpful. (-500) taze13 is not very helpful. (-500) taze13 is not very helpful. (-500) taze13 is not very helpful. (-500) taze13 is not very helpful. (-500) taze13 is not very helpful. (-500) taze13 is not very helpful. (-500) taze13 is not very helpful. (-500) taze13 is not very helpful. (-500) taze13 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Supplement-Slut View Post
    Pretty scary **** huh.

I'm new to the game, but this is a good experience for me. Tells me to do my research and watch out for shady things some companies do.