Keddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keddy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Looking into NASM

Okay so i was looking into getting nasm certification. I was wondering for those who are certified with it, what package did you buy i was looking between the standard and starter. Only thing the starter has that standard doesnt is Intro to Personal Fitness Training Course.
    MANLET :-{

stames_wiltz is on a distinguished road. (+10) stames_wiltz is on a distinguished road. (+10) stames_wiltz is on a distinguished road. (+10) stames_wiltz is on a distinguished road. (+10) stames_wiltz is on a distinguished road. (+10) stames_wiltz is on a distinguished road. (+10) stames_wiltz is on a distinguished road. (+10) stames_wiltz is on a distinguished road. (+10) stames_wiltz is on a distinguished road. (+10) stames_wiltz is on a distinguished road. (+10) stames_wiltz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Keddy View Post
    Okay so i was looking into getting nasm certification. I was wondering for those who are certified with it, what package did you buy i was looking between the standard and starter. Only thing the starter has that standard doesnt is Intro to Personal Fitness Training Course.
    it has been a while since I purchased. All you need is the book. The video's are helpful, but I didn't end up watching half of them. I also payed for a live course seminar which I was unable to attend.

Just get the Book. Study, study and study. It was one of the hardest tests I have ever taken. I also did AFAA, and it was a cake walk in comparison.

countryanytime is on a distinguished road. (+10) countryanytime is on a distinguished road. (+10) countryanytime is on a distinguished road. (+10) countryanytime is on a distinguished road. (+10) countryanytime is on a distinguished road. (+10) countryanytime is on a distinguished road. (+10) countryanytime is on a distinguished road. (+10) countryanytime is on a distinguished road. (+10) countryanytime is on a distinguished road. (+10) countryanytime is on a distinguished road. (+10) countryanytime is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You can get the book from Amazon and then schedule for the test. Take the practice test on line it will help you out a lot
    Nasm CERTIFIED TRAINER

I rep back

cris_queens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cris_queens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cris_queens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cris_queens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cris_queens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cris_queens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cris_queens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cris_queens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cris_queens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cris_queens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cris_queens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Keddy View Post
    well i think the dvd really helps...it doesnt have as much info as the textbook but it covers practically all of it.....if you have an ipod video the ipod extra is just like the dvd so if you do that dont get both unless you would wanna study on the bus or something...i got the 800 package and everything is helpful....just need to study study study

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by countryanytime View Post
    You can get the book from Amazon and then schedule for the test. Take the practice test on line it will help you out a lot
    nice information

Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You can get the study materials from me in digital format and pay far less than you will anywhere else.

PM for details - all it takes is a few bucks. No shipping charge.

bhylton85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhylton85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhylton85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhylton85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhylton85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhylton85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhylton85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhylton85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhylton85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I got the workshops in my package just in case. I didnt use it for the exam but its worth 1.6 CEUs. Not a bad idea if you want to drop the extra cash.
    NASM CPT