Krollo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Krollo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Krollo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Krollo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Krollo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Krollo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Krollo's new way of training! Videos and pictures!

Hi guys!
    First off a little introduction:
    Im 18 years old. I've been working out for about 3 years now. Mainly my training have been a mix of 5x5 and 2-split (upper/lower body). Recently I have been thinking to myself what if I changed things up a bit? So my future plan is something like this:
    1 Bodyweight day pr.week
    1 Bodybuilder day (high reps)
    2 Powerlifting days (upper and lower body)

I'll be updating this Journal almost daily (with workout logs and videos/pictures)
    Feel free to visit my workout channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/druevin

Krollo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Krollo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Krollo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Krollo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Krollo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Krollo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So yeah: here is my first vid to my new journal 120kg benchpress directly followed by max reps 80kg bench. Feel free to subscribe and comment =D

Cant post videos yet, check my signature. To bad :P

Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Krollo View Post
    So yeah: here is my first vid to my new journal 120kg benchpress directly followed by max reps 80kg bench. Feel free to subscribe and comment =D

Cant post videos yet, check my signature. To bad :P
    Good Job man

Subbed

beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    subbed

Cheers for posting in my log!

nice bench too.
    400/230/445@165lbs
    182.5/105/202/5@75kg

Thanks people =D And thanks alot Baron for posting my vid =D
    So anyway todays workout:
    Cardio:
    10minute warmup (stretching &mobility drills+ some running)
    400m 1:40 (pretty fast considering I never run!)
    500m 2:10
    400m 1:50
    5min stretching and back to school!

Even tho I hate cardio I'm starting to get a feel of it, I really need to work on my endurance and I'm increasing gooood =D

Goal:
    400m in under 1minute!

Saturday:
    5min on the mill, some band work for shoulders as a warmup

Benchpress:
    110x8 warmup
    154x8 warmup

187x8
    187x8+dropset 110x15

Pullups:
    bwx8 warmup
    bw+12lbsx8
    bw+12lbsx8 + dropset bwx8

Seated incline press (never done these before so I went light)
    45lbsx10 warmup
    88x10
    88x10

Dumbell rows: (never done before)
    37lbsx10 wamrup
    55x8
    55x8

Chest machine:
    88x10 warmup
    110x10
    110x10

Pulldowns:
    99x10 warmup
    132x10
    132x10+dropset 99x10

Cardio:
    1.1km jog in 7:23minutes.
    10minutes stretching

Overall: Good workout, almost NO breaks at all, very intense.

Todays restutiation training:
    5minutes warmup, 400m and wamrup drills
    1700meters 9:23 11km/h
    Some pullups and 5min stretching

New vid from bodyweight day, nothing special:

GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Everything about the video above was freakin awesome..! Definately going to watch this! What id do for a figure like that!!

Originally Posted by GDPro-Teen View Post
    Everything about the video above was freakin awesome..! Definately going to watch this! What id do for a figure like that!!
    Thanks man, appreciate it. Feel free to rate&subscribe to my videos aswell! Keep on the training! You got a workout log?

beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Woah looking strong!
    400/230/445@165lbs
    182.5/105/202/5@75kg

Krollo's log! New video!

Wow im bad at logging, I do it on my own but not on the net :P Anyway here is todays new personal record!

[/
    Last edited by Krollo; 09-24-2009 at 08:05 AM.