muscleweakness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muscleweakness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muscleweakness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muscleweakness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muscleweakness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muscleweakness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muscleweakness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muscleweakness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muscleweakness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muscleweakness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muscleweakness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

grrrrrrrrr im getting so fed up now!!!!

hi ive been bodybuilding 2 years now and have put on about an inch or 2 of muscle all over my torso.i look good but not like a pro bodybuilder.my problem is this.one week i seem to be gaining more size and then another week i look flat and lean.ive no idea whats going on.when i was bulkier i had some fat around waist etc,but all of a sudden ive gone really slim and lean and look more cut but not bulky anymore im getting really confused why this is happening.im trying to get lean and build more mass but im struggling.it seems if you wana go lean you cant look big,but if you bulk up you look bigger but less lean.i cant win.here is my workout and supps.yes i no its full body workout but it suits me at home.
    50 press ups
    50 sit ups(warmup)
    bench press (dumbells no spotter)60 kilos each 3x8
    chest flies 40 kilos
    up row 70 kilos 3 x8
    b row 80 kilos 3X8
    shrug 3x 8 120 kilos
    arm curls 50 kilos 3x8
    squats 3x 8(dumbells)

creatine high performance
    green tea
    fish oil 2000mg daily
    zinc 15mg
    vitamin c 2000mg
    amino acids x4
    massive sports mega vitamin and min(like animal pack)

im afraid i dont have a spotter so im unable to do heavy squats or barbell bench press so i am limited but ive never had a problem building muscle with what ive got and i look great.but im getting leaner instead of bigger.i thought it was the vitamin c doing it to me but hey im confused.

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is your diet inconsistent?
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

Milk does a body good. Sir_Malak's Avatar
    Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Two years your just understanding the basics of what it takes to change your body. Do not fret the "pro" have alot more experience and time dedicated.

I could critique and/or inquire the diet, workout etc..but these are things you will learn as you progress. Many great write-ups on this board and others just search for them and learn.

We all get frustrated from time to time. Just keep at it and try to find ways to stay positive.

Good luck!
    2014 Misc Raw Bench Press Contest winner in the 276lb+ 555lb lift @ ~280lbs
    2014 Obtained goal of 600+ raw bench press. Shoulder also hates me.
    2015 Lost 110 lbs and currently enjoy being healthy. Retired heavy bench press.
    2016 Stay healthy? Help others?
    2017 Staying Healthy
    2018 Might Return To The Game

Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Try to be best 'cause you're only a man and a man's gotto learn to take it. Try to believe when the going gets rough that you gotta hang tough to make it. History repeats itself; try and you'll succeed. Never doubt that you're the one and you can have your dream. Fight till the end, 'cause your life will depend on the strength that you have inside you. Gotta be proud, standing out in the crowd when they odds of the game defy you. Try your best to win them all, and one day time will tell when you're the one that's standing there you've reached the final bell. Fight till you drop. Never stop. You can't give up until you win sometime. You're the best in town. Listen to that sound, a little bit of all you've got never bring you down. You're the best around nothing is gonna ever keep you down...

karma_jesus45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karma_jesus45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karma_jesus45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karma_jesus45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karma_jesus45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karma_jesus45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karma_jesus45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karma_jesus45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karma_jesus45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karma_jesus45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karma_jesus45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by muscleweakness View Post
    im afraid i dont have a spotter so im unable to do heavy squats or barbell bench press so i am limited but ive never had a problem building muscle with what ive got and i look great.but im getting leaner instead of bigger.i thought it was the vitamin c doing it to me but hey im confused.
    Buy a squat rack. Just those exercises alone should get you bigger. Alot of cheap as hell Power racks on Craigslist all the time. I think your just reached a plateau but that one piece of equipment should help you no matter what.
    I rep back with whatever I have