sigep_pac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

need help with setting up a supplement stack.

hey guys im new to this site, and need help setting up a good supplement stack for myself.
    i am 19 and overweight. i am doing two hours of pure cardio a day, split into one hour in the morning and one in the evening prior to lifiting weights. i am on a 6 day cycle
    however i have tweaked it a little bit to increase lean muscle mass.
    i have recently started using nano vapor from muscle-tech taking 2 scoops prior to lifitng and i am gettin amazing pumps! i am also taking a thermogenic (xenadrine RFA-X) 3 pills twice a day.

i wanted to know what supplement stack i could use to maximize my fat burning & lean mass building?

thank you guys in advance for the help.

ZZZRated is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZZZRated is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZZZRated is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZZZRated is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZZZRated is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZZZRated is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZZZRated is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZZZRated is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZZZRated is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZZZRated is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZZZRated is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ummm.....not to be a party pooper, but before you start worrying about supplement stacks and such, I know you want to lose weight, but how's your diet? Forget all those supplements, until you have your diet dialed in, all the supplements in the world arent going to help....well maybe all the sups in the world would.

But seriously at 19, just keep up the cardio as much as you can and eat a good clean diet, and I think you will start noticing some results in a few weeks.

Just my opinion

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by sigep_pac View Post
    hey guys im new to this site, and need help setting up a good supplement stack for myself.
    i am 19 and overweight. i am doing two hours of pure cardio a day, split into one hour in the morning and one in the evening prior to lifiting weights. i am on a 6 day cycle
    however i have tweaked it a little bit to increase lean muscle mass.
    i have recently started using nano vapor from muscle-tech taking 2 scoops prior to lifitng and i am gettin amazing pumps! i am also taking a thermogenic (xenadrine RFA-X) 3 pills twice a day.

i wanted to know what supplement stack i could use to maximize my fat burning & lean mass building?

thank you guys in advance for the help.
    you failed to mention the most important piece... your diet.

maddie57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ^^^^^what he said

DoubleFistingDBs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoubleFistingDBs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoubleFistingDBs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoubleFistingDBs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoubleFistingDBs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoubleFistingDBs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoubleFistingDBs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoubleFistingDBs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoubleFistingDBs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoubleFistingDBs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoubleFistingDBs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    like the two above me have said, we need to see what your diet outline is like before any assessment of supplemention can occur.
    ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer

Shodan in Japanese Jiu Jitsu

i am on a very low carb diet, eating 6 times a day mostly fruits vegetables and lean meats. each meal is about the size of a fist. for example a 3oz lean steak with a salad.

ZZZRated is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZZZRated is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZZZRated is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZZZRated is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZZZRated is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZZZRated is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZZZRated is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZZZRated is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZZZRated is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZZZRated is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZZZRated is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i am on a very low carb diet, eating 6 times a day mostly fruits vegetables and lean meats. each meal is about the size of a fist. for example a 3oz lean steak with a salad.
    Examples? I know some fruits are very high in sugar, which will hamper your weight loss efforts. What types of vegetables? And lean meats, like chicken? What are your typical meals for the day?

for example ill wake up round 6 am and eat a bowl of kellogs special k cereal with soy milk, around 10 am ill have a baked potato plain or with fat free sour cream sometimes, at 2 pm ill eat a grilled chicken breast (skinless), at 6 pm ill eat a salad with a small piece of lean red meat. and if i am really hungry after six ill have a bannnana or a salad.

i hit the gym once at 11 pm for an hour of cardio, and ab workouts. then around 5-7 pm ill hit the gym for an hour of cardio and my lift schedule

user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    first and foremost,get your diet right and do plenty of cardio
    Strength Determination Merciless Forever
    "Forged in Iron...Built to Destroy"

"To survive war......you've gotta become war"....John Rambo

Visit my journal......http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121852841

localloadie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localloadie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localloadie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localloadie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localloadie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localloadie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localloadie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localloadie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    for example ill wake up round 6 am and eat a bowl of kellogs special k cereal with soy milk, around 10 am ill have a baked potato plain or with fat free sour cream sometimes, at 2 pm ill eat a grilled chicken breast (skinless), at 6 pm ill eat a salad with a small piece of lean red meat. and if i am really hungry after six ill have a bannnana or a salad.

i hit the gym once at 11 pm for an hour of cardio, and ab workouts. then around 5-7 pm ill hit the gym for an hour of cardio and my lift schedule
    Do you play any sports? I like to play a few games of basketball a week. Or I'll go rollerblading. Fun active sports will do a wonder on your weight. One thing I've noticed a lot of people, in general who aren't gym rats, is they lose interest in going to the gym because to them it's not fun.

So if you want to lose weight, the best way to burn those calories is to do fun stuff that burns calories. That's where playing sports comes in.

If you have access to a nutritionist, take advantage of it. They can help you fine tune your diet for optimal loss.