Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

The SECRET to my fat-loss sucess!!!

(disclaimer: LONG READ)

http://blog.bodybuilding.com/vipergq...atloss-sucess/

I've been getting a lot of PMs about how it is possible for me to lose so much fat quickly and how I maintained my muscle and strength.

I've gotten people writing to congratulate me and ask for advice, and others who write to accuse me of using steroids or just having superior genetics. The truth of the matter is, I do have a secret to my success.

Pure HARD WORK.

All of the things I do and have done for all of my cuts are things that most of the people on this forum already have the knowledge of or could easily find out. The difference is that I have a plan and stick to it 100%. I don't have "cheat" days, and I don't really skip a workout because I feel tired. I have my end results in mind and know that if I stray from it the results won't be met.

I don't eat what I want, I eat what I am supposed to.

I don't eat when I want, I eat when I am supposed to.

Anybody who puts the same amount of work I put into my cut would get the same results, if not better than what I got.

HERE IS WHERE THE PROBLEM LIES:

A good majority of my messages are from guys who are well out of shape who want to get the fast results I did.

Like I said, the secret to my success was HARD work. Meaning heavy lifting, very high volume, and very long workouts. All while at a calorie deficit. Only with an intense routine could you lose fat quickly while maintaining muscle and strength levels.

The problem is, for a person who is not highly trained, your body will not be able to withstand the intensity level of the workouts I put in to achieve my results. You will be overtrained and not recover in time to stay at the pace necessary to achieve the fast results that I did.

I have spent my whole life building a strong muscle base, but more importantly, before I decide to do an aggressive cut, I spend 3-4 months at a calorie surplus while training ultra-high volume and weight in order to let my body get used to the heavy lifting and strenuous activity I will be putting it through. Only then can you perform at the level necessary during a calorie deficit to get the crazy results that I achieved. Your performance will drop during a calorie deficit, so in order to have high intensity level workouts during a cut, you must be training at least at that level while getting a surplus of calories.

Cutting is very hard on the body. Most people are not physical enough to cut effectively and get the results that they want. This is the reason I ALWAYS recommend "bulking" before deciding to cut. This will allow you a time of periodization where you gain the strength and endurance necessary to do an effective cut.

Yes, you can lose weight by just being at a calorie deficit. Anybody can do that. Simply cutting calories and hopping on the treadmill will lose you weight. The problem is that many people end up as a weaker, smaller version of themselves as opposed to the stronger, leaner, person that they imagine in their head.

In conclusion, there are many ways to lose weight. I just wanted to make it clear that my results can not be achieved without extreme dedication. My methods are not for the average person looking to cut a few pounds for the summer. If you are willing to put in a good 6 months of HARD work and dedication, feel free to send me a message and I can help you out in any way you need. If you are an average person looking to get fit, you will need to first need to get in shape and train your body for physical activity.

Last edited by vipergq; 05-28-2009 at 01:11 AM.

Dimensionally Gifted KingOfChaos's Avatar
    KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why do I feel like I am being sold something? lol
    http://www.alanaragon.com/
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/
    http://www.leangains.com/

Puttyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been following your threads and you are truly inspirational. I believe I have the same mentality and will power as you (been going strong for 8 months) but I am lacking a lot of knowledge, skills and technique. (which i hope to achieve in time)

I have a question for you, do you believe you can achieve the same fat loss results WITHOUT the EC stack? The E is a controlled substance in my country and cannot be easily obtained without a doctor's prescription.

lolcat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lolcat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lolcat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lolcat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lolcat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lolcat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lolcat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lolcat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lolcat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lolcat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lolcat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    agreed, most people who want fast results dont have the base needed to get it. They should get a nice solid strength base if anyone plans to drop serious weight and get shredded while staying strong.

Someone only squatting half reps at 225 will not get the same results from someone like viper who is repping out 315 atg while on the same cut.

CoLDddd is not very helpful. (-500) CoLDddd is not very helpful. (-500) CoLDddd is not very helpful. (-500) CoLDddd is not very helpful. (-500) CoLDddd is not very helpful. (-500) CoLDddd is not very helpful. (-500) CoLDddd is not very helpful. (-500) CoLDddd is not very helpful. (-500) CoLDddd is not very helpful. (-500) CoLDddd is not very helpful. (-500) CoLDddd is not very helpful. (-500)
    Great post.
    -471478 point(s) total

Quest to green

vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Puttyman View Post
    I have been following your threads and you are truly inspirational. I believe I have the same mentality and will power as you (been going strong for 8 months) but I am lacking a lot of knowledge, skills and technique. (which i hope to achieve in time)

I have a question for you, do you believe you can achieve the same fat loss results WITHOUT the EC stack? The E is a controlled substance in my country and cannot be easily obtained without a doctor's prescription.

yes, the EC is a very minor boost. 2-3% metabolism boost at best.

I use it mostly just for the energy and not even that often honestly.

Just have some caffeine. (coffee) It will have almost the same results.

Originally Posted by lolcat View Post
    agreed, most people who want fast results dont have the base needed to get it. They should get a nice solid strength base if anyone plans to drop serious weight and get shredded while staying strong.

Someone only squatting half reps at 225 will not get the same results from someone like viper who is repping out 315 atg while on the same cut.
    Yes, But its not even the weight so much. As long as you are pushing to your limit. (as I do) then the results will be similar. Its just going to the intensity level your body will allow. If you don't have the base to push to that level, the results won't be as good. whether it is 100 lbs or 300.

brava will become famous soon enough. (+50) brava will become famous soon enough. (+50) brava will become famous soon enough. (+50) brava will become famous soon enough. (+50) brava will become famous soon enough. (+50) brava will become famous soon enough. (+50) brava will become famous soon enough. (+50) brava will become famous soon enough. (+50) brava will become famous soon enough. (+50) brava will become famous soon enough. (+50) brava will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    how many calories during the cut and how many during the bulk?

Originally Posted by brava View Post
    how many calories during the cut and how many during the bulk?
    Changes depending on how fast I want it to go. This time around I did WAYYY over during the bulk. Maybe 1500. Gained alot of fat.

During the cut I was about 500-600 under I'd say.

Spanerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hi, im currently at 23%bf and im wanting to lose some fat, would you recomend bulking first then cutting down, or the other way?

sam

trev0000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trev0000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trev0000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trev0000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trev0000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trev0000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trev0000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trev0000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trev0000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trev0000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trev0000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by vipergq View Post
    (disclaimer: LONG READ)

http://blog.bodybuilding.com/vipergq...atloss-sucess/

I've been getting a lot of PMs about how it is possible for me to lose so much fat quickly and how I maintained my muscle and strength.

I've gotten people writing to congratulate me and ask for advice, and others who write to accuse me of using steroids or just having superior genetics. The truth of the matter is, I do have a secret to my success.

Pure HARD WORK.

All of the things I do and have done for all of my cuts are things that most of the people on this forum already have the knowledge of or could easily find out. The difference is that I have a plan and stick to it 100%. I don't have "cheat" days, and I don't really skip a workout because I feel tired. I have my end results in mind and know that if I stray from it the results won't be met.

I don't eat what I want, I eat what I am supposed to.

I don't eat when I want, I eat when I am supposed to.

Anybody who puts the same amount of work I put into my cut would get the same results, if not better than what I got.

HERE IS WHERE THE PROBLEM LIES:

A good majority of my messages are from guys who are well out of shape who want to get the fast results I did.

Like I said, the secret to my success was HARD work. Meaning heavy lifting, very high volume, and very long workouts. All while at a calorie deficit. Only with an intense routine could you lose fat quickly while maintaining muscle and strength levels.

The problem is, for a person who is not highly trained, your body will not be able to withstand the intensity level of the workouts I put in to achieve my results. You will be overtrained and not recover in time to stay at the pace necessary to achieve the fast results that I did.

I have spent my whole life building a strong muscle base, but more importantly, before I decide to do an aggressive cut, I spend 3-4 months at a calorie surplus while training ultra-high volume and weight in order to let my body get used to the heavy lifting and strenuous activity I will be putting it through. Only then can you perform at the level necessary during a calorie deficit to get the crazy results that I achieved. Your performance will drop during a calorie deficit, so in order to have high intensity level workouts during a cut, you must be training at least at that level while getting a surplus of calories.

Cutting is very hard on the body. Most people are not physical enough to cut effectively and get the results that they want. This is the reason I ALWAYS recommend "bulking" before deciding to cut. This will allow you a time of periodization where you gain the strength and endurance necessary to do an effective cut.

Yes, you can lose weight by just being at a calorie deficit. Anybody can do that. Simply cutting calories and hopping on the treadmill will lose you weight. The problem is that many people end up as a weaker, smaller version of themselves as opposed to the stronger, leaner, person that they imagine in their head.

In conclusion, there are many ways to lose weight. I just wanted to make it clear that my results can not be achieved without extreme dedication. My methods are not for the average person looking to cut a few pounds for the summer. If you are willing to put in a good 6 months of HARD work and dedication, feel free to send me a message and I can help you out in any way you need. If you are an average person looking to get fit, you will need to first need to get in shape and train your body for physical activity.

Great post. I get asked from co-workers and friends "how did you do it" all the time. I tell them hard work and dedication but when I start to tell them what they need to take out of there diet and to commit themselves to lifting 3x per week at the least the conversation ends with "I can't do that". If you want it you can have it, it just takes WORK and dedication.
    Diet is at least 80% of the game and no workout routine will compensate for a crap diet. T

Originally Posted by Spanerman View Post
    hi, im currently at 23%bf and im wanting to lose some fat, would you recomend bulking first then cutting down, or the other way?

sam
    Unless you are lifting super intense already. I ALWAYS recommend a bulk first to get your body into shape.

Here is my Last Weeks Workout

I've been getting messages about what an Intense High Volume workout looks like.

here is my average workout week.

MONDAY:

Deadlift:
    135 x 12
    225 x 10
    315 x 6
    405 x 3
    425 x 3
    425 x 3
    365 x 6
    315 x 8
    315 x 6
    225 x 12

Bench Press:
    135 x 12
    185 x 10
    225 x 6
    245 x 4
    295 x 1
    285 x 2
    275 x 2
    335 x 1 (negative)
    225 x 10
    225 x 6 Close Grip
    225 x 6 Close Grip

Pullups:
    0 x 10
    35 lbs x 10
    45 lbs x 6
    80 lbs x 3
    80 lbs x 3
    80 lbs x 3
    45 lbs x 6
    0 x 10
    0 x 10

Curls:
    set of 8 with 45/35/25/15 (dropsets)
    set of 8 with 35/25/15/10 (dropsets)

WEDNESDAY:

Clean and Press:
    95 x 10
    135 x 6
    155 x 4
    155 x 4

Military Press:
    155 x 5
    155 x 5
    165 x 3
    165 x 2 + 1 Pushpress
    135 x 6 + 6 Pushpress
    135 x 6 + 6 Pushpress
    135 x 6 + 6 Pushpress

1 hand dumbell snatch:
    50 x 8
    65 x 6
    80 x 5
    80 x 5
    50 x 8

Lateral shoulder raises

sets of 12 with 25/15/10/5 (dropsets)
    sets of 12 with 25/15/10/5 (dropsets)
    sets of 12 with 15/10/5 (dropsets)
    sets of 12 with 15/10/5 (dropsets)

FRIDAY:

Squat: (just getting back into it)
    135 x 12
    225 x 8
    315 x 6
    425 x 1
    365 x 3
    315 x 6
    225 x 8
    225 x 6 (box squats)
    225 x 6 (box squats)

Bench Press:
    135 x 12
    185 x 10
    225 x 6
    245 x 4
    285 x 2
    285 x 2
    285 x 2
    335 x 1 (negative)

Pullups:

0 x 12
    0 x 12
    35 x 8
    35 x 8
    0 x 10
    0 x 10
    0 x 10

1 Hand Dumbell row:
    set of 10 w/70lb
    set of 8 w/100lb
    set of 8 w/100lb
    set of 10 w/70lb

Curls:
    set of 8 with 35/25/15/10 (dropsets)

* On all of the in between days (Tue,Thu,Sat,Sun) if I go I'll usually do all of the "vanity" muscle workouts and some light cardio. Also do them between my sets when there is a long break as well.

Weighted situps
    Calve raises
    Leg extensions and Leg Curls
    Obliques
    Cardio

sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have never heard of someone saying high volume is good for a cut. If anything you need to make your workout short and intense not stay in the gym for hours. Espcially being on low carb.

Salti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Salti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Salti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Salti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Salti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Salti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Salti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Salti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Salti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Salti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Salti will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Very true statements. Just like you, when people ask for my advice, i give them straight shot answers. Its like people think there is some kind of super secret to gaining mass/fat loss. It seems like they turn their head when i give them honest advice. Most people on these forums knows what it takes. You have to really want it.

Salti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Salti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Salti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Salti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Salti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Salti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Salti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Salti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Salti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Salti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Salti will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sl4vik View Post
    I have never heard of someone saying high volume is good for a cut. If anything you need to make your workout short and intense not stay in the gym for hours. Espcially being on low carb.
    High volume is good because it keeps your HR up, which in turn promotes fat loss. It is not necessary. You can keep workouts the same and just add more cardio. You must also increase your good fats on a low carb diet.

gee thanks.

lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    good stuff, reps to vipe

Bump, for the multiple PM's I keep getting on the same subject....

PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ??? High carb does not mean low protein. If you take enough protein, workout hard, you gain muscle and hopefully lose fat. Surely thats obvious.
    * ʍǝɹɔ ǝıssnɐ *

euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP - This is a great post, thanks for sharing.

I consider myself as someone with a very strong work ethic and who trains with a high level of intensity. My diet is strict and I am highly focused in order to see my abs for the first time ever, in my life.

I'd like to follow your training program for a 1 month period as I am currently looking to switch up my routine and keep things fresh and exciting. The question I have is in terms of calculating my numbers. Is there any way you can give me an idea of what percentage of 1RM your specific weights are? Even if you could just give me an idea on the heaviest set of each exercise I can do the rest.

I'm a normal guy with no affiliations and would like to help prove your point that hard work and intensity, combined with a sound diet is truly all it takes.

SV1000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SV1000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SV1000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SV1000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SV1000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SV1000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SV1000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SV1000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SV1000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SV1000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SV1000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The end result looks good, but where are the "fat" photos? Seems like your post would be more appropriate in another forum with a topic like "bulk and cut" rather than this forum. The before and after photos show a cut of 17 lbs. No flame, just seems a bit odd that your posting here.
    12/23/08 - 279
    12/31/09 - 243
    01/13/10 - 250

Yeah, that's a real gun in that gun rack...No, I don't have a permit for it
    Do you have a permit to ask stupid questions like that...Trace Atkins

redbullrr is on a distinguished road. (+10) redbullrr is on a distinguished road. (+10) redbullrr is on a distinguished road. (+10) redbullrr is on a distinguished road. (+10) redbullrr is on a distinguished road. (+10) redbullrr is on a distinguished road. (+10) redbullrr is on a distinguished road. (+10) redbullrr is on a distinguished road. (+10) redbullrr is on a distinguished road. (+10) redbullrr is on a distinguished road. (+10) redbullrr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Since I see you on ads for LipoX, did this aid in keeping your heart rate up in order to burn fat this fast? I have used a few different options, just curious on your thoughts of Lipo. Currently I am trying to cut down to 8-9% making progress but not nearly as fast as you did. Great progress and thanks for the response.

Originally Posted by euclid View Post
    OP - This is a great post, thanks for sharing.

I consider myself as someone with a very strong work ethic and who trains with a high level of intensity. My diet is strict and I am highly focused in order to see my abs for the first time ever, in my life.

I'd like to follow your training program for a 1 month period as I am currently looking to switch up my routine and keep things fresh and exciting. The question I have is in terms of calculating my numbers. Is there any way you can give me an idea of what percentage of 1RM your specific weights are? Even if you could just give me an idea on the heaviest set of each exercise I can do the rest.

I'm a normal guy with no affiliations and would like to help prove your point that hard work and intensity, combined with a sound diet is truly all it takes.
    Its not necessarily a percentage of the 1RM since weights can vary. Just select a weight where you can maybe get 1 additional rep but not 2. If it says 405 x 6. select a weight that allows you to possibly do 7 but not 8.

I have NO doubt if you can be consistant and work at a high intensity you will get the results.

Originally Posted by SV1000 View Post
    The end result looks good, but where are the "fat" photos? Seems like your post would be more appropriate in another forum with a topic like "bulk and cut" rather than this forum. The before and after photos show a cut of 17 lbs. No flame, just seems a bit odd that your posting here.
    what???

PhxKarma will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhxKarma will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhxKarma will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhxKarma will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhxKarma will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhxKarma will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhxKarma will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhxKarma will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhxKarma will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhxKarma will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhxKarma will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How much should you "bulk" before starting a cut? I am starting my cut with a decent amount of muscle from when I was in shape, I am not really out of shape or anything, I just gained a lot of weight from eating fast food every day and not hitting the gym.

Originally Posted by PhxKarma View Post
    How much should you "bulk" before starting a cut? I am starting my cut with a decent amount of muscle from when I was in shape, I am not really out of shape or anything, I just gained a lot of weight from eating fast food every day and not hitting the gym.
    Well, I'd lift Heavy for at least 2 months or until you are a good deal heavier than you want the final product to be.

I knew I wanted to be 182-184 so I bulked to 200 lbs. This got my muscles used to the intensity I would be putting it through during a hard cut.

bump/

ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what's the opposite of bump?

dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SV1000 View Post
    true

no offense to the OP but this is way more inspirational in the fat loss section, to real fat guys

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Rogerthat/

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Excellent post! Actually putting in "hard work" is the biggest part of the battle. The other little details like "cardio on an empty stomach vs HIIT" or "low carb vs low fat" make so much less difference than busting your ass and staying dedicated day in and day out.

Bravo for this thread.