Thread: andro rx log

pr35120 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pr35120 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pr35120 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

andro rx log

well soon i'll be testing this product.and people know me here,but for the ones that dont know me.here we go. im 32, 260lbs,5'10.been working out, for 6 yrs or more.this isnt gonna be my first cycle. ive done other ph cycles and 2 cycles of gear.i know people kinda might think im lieing, by saying that, other then some strength increases, i havent got no real results.so im crossing my pubic hairs,and hope i get some real results.my workouts range from 4-5 days a week,rarely 4.
    my workouts go something like this;

chest/tri's
    legs
    shoulders/traps
    back and bi's

now the way this goes for the 5th day is that there is a different bodypart that gets extra attention every week.

well,thats what it is. im gonna be hitting it hard and prepping myself for this cycle,in 1 week. so it'll be a minute before i start this log up again
    Last edited by pr35120; 03-22-2009 at 03:15 PM.

pr35120 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pr35120 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pr35120 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    tuesday.i was checking out this stuff,it looks like i will be running or dosing 4 pills a day for 30 days.or run 3pills for 12 days, then run 4 pills for 3weeks.i was checking the directions it says you can take 2 weeks off after then start again.if this stuff is that good ,sounds like a winner to me if you can actually run it like this .

well i started today.
    worked out my legs.i think im gonna hit legs 2 times a week. a light day and a heavey day.try to bring them up a little, at least for a couple of months.as for my workout consist of:
    squats 4x15-20
    barbell lunges 4x15
    leg press 4x15-20
    leg extensions 4x 15-20
    leg curl 4 x 15-20
    romanian deadlift to the shins 4 x 15-20
    did calves on the leg press 10x15 reps with 30 second breaks in between

now this day is light day,i took 1 minute breaks in between sets and did a lot of reps.

i dont really wanna comment on how i feel so far because its too early too tell.

if your gonna ask me about my diet,dont. im no good on counting calories. im too busy. im lucky i get my workout in

as far as other products im taking.... just the basics (creatine and protein,and vitamens

so their you go so far.this is my first time logging my cycles, so im sorry if its not the best. thank you,im gonna try to do this everyday.but you will be updated as the cycle goes on