out w/ dislocted shoulder JQnguyen's Avatar
    JQnguyen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JQnguyen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JQnguyen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JQnguyen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JQnguyen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JQnguyen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JQnguyen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JQnguyen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JQnguyen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JQnguyen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JQnguyen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Keto diet but with a lil more carbs PWO = clean bulk?

was wondering if i could do this and still see maximum muscle gains.

ie i would be doing the keto / anabolic diet to how it says, but the only difference is that i would be eating more then 30g's of carbs a day.

so basically it would be a 10/40/50 carbs/protein/fat diet. saying i eat 3,500 cals = 87.5 g of carbs 350 g in protein 194 g in fat

(i know i wont be in ketosis throughout the day with that much carbs?)

would that be the most efficient way for me to clean bulk without gaining any fat at all?

i love eating a lot of fat because i feel i get stronger and progress faster, and im guessin its because it raises my test lvls a lil bit naturally. if i could i would stick to keto to the dot, but im just trying to maximize my gains in the time i life / put in efforts.

any help / critique appreciated. thanks
    Lakers / Chargers / Padres

Weight: 155
    Bench: 250
    Squat: 285
    Deadlift: 260
    Arm size: 16'' cold

batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have nothing to say but to try it and see what results you get... you never know really until you try something yourself

out w/ dislocted shoulder JQnguyen's Avatar
    JQnguyen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JQnguyen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JQnguyen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JQnguyen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JQnguyen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JQnguyen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JQnguyen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JQnguyen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JQnguyen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JQnguyen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JQnguyen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by zachman08 View Post
    I have nothing to say but to try it and see what results you get... you never know really until you try something yourself
    i am starting to do it for the past week but hvant noticed much yet because ive been lacking so much sleep due to college + work schedule
    Lakers / Chargers / Padres

Weight: 155
    Bench: 250
    Squat: 285
    Deadlift: 260
    Arm size: 16'' cold