vinnyxgunz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vinnyxgunz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

want to lose like 7lbs in 2.5 weeks

going on vacation... currently 5'9 157 with like 13% bf... how can i lose like 7lbs of fat/water in 2.5 weeks? i'd like to get down to like 8-10% bf

TwoFour is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwoFour is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwoFour is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwoFour is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwoFour is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwoFour is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwoFour is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwoFour is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwoFour is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwoFour is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwoFour is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you would have to lose like 20lbs within that time to get that bf that low, so chances are probably not... you might be able to get to 10 or so

AllisonHell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AllisonHell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AllisonHell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AllisonHell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AllisonHell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AllisonHell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AllisonHell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AllisonHell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Dont eat.

There is a book by Ian K. Smith called the Extreme Fat Smash Diet that is really good for people who are trying to do what you are trying to do.
    One death is a tragedy, one million deaths is a statistic.

TwoFour is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwoFour is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwoFour is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwoFour is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwoFour is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwoFour is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwoFour is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwoFour is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwoFour is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwoFour is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwoFour is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by AllisonHell View Post
    Dont eat.

There is a book by Ian K. Smith called the Extreme Fat Smash Diet that is really good for people who are trying to do what you are trying to do.
    if you dont care about muscle this would work but would probably lead to a binge which would probably put you right back where you are... if your trying to preserve muscle this is a horrible idea

AllisonHell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AllisonHell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AllisonHell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AllisonHell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AllisonHell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AllisonHell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AllisonHell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AllisonHell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Well, I guess he will just have to decide if he wants to take the advice of a Dr. who specializes in nutrition, (Ian K. Smith) or a punk 20 year old who has never had a weight problem.
    One death is a tragedy, one million deaths is a statistic.

Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well, I guess he will just have to decide if he wants to take the advice of a Dr. who specializes in nutrition, (Ian K. Smith) or a punk 20 year old who has never had a weight problem.
    First off why call him a punk 20 year old? Second off what the guy was saying is true anyways... you can't just go and starve your body. He can do it in many ways such as doing a keto diet, upping cardio/exercise, etc. Obviously also he may slightly lower his caloric intake as well.

And doctors that specialize in nutrition for the majority are not into the bodybuilding and fitness scene. Many people on the forums would attest to that fact.

Also he is right that it can actually harm him by making him want to binge. That is why a lot of dieters never succeed.
    i rep back 1k+

vinnyxgunz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vinnyxgunz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well i'm like 157 with like 13%. i'd like to get to say 9% in 2.5 weeks. any lower would just be a bonus. i lift 4x a week and do cardio/abs 3x a week. if i just eat a little less and more strict i know i can get to 153 or so at like 11% - just looking for some kind of program to give me that extra boost

FitFinch is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitFinch is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitFinch is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitFinch is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitFinch is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitFinch is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitFinch is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitFinch is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitFinch is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitFinch is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitFinch is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by vinnyxgunz View Post
    well i'm like 157 with like 13%. i'd like to get to say 9% in 2.5 weeks. any lower would just be a bonus. i lift 4x a week and do cardio/abs 3x a week. if i just eat a little less and more strict i know i can get to 153 or so at like 11% - just looking for some kind of program to give me that extra boost
    Not possible dude, you will probably gain while on vaca anything you might lose. Reason for saying this is because you seem to have no real understanding on how the body works.

If you really want to lose weight and get your body in shape, then realize it doesn't happen over night. The people that post here actually give a f*ck about their body and work hard for it, so respect them and your body and learn.

FitFinch is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitFinch is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitFinch is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitFinch is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitFinch is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitFinch is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitFinch is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitFinch is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitFinch is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitFinch is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitFinch is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dont eat.

Not in a mean way, but just because he is a dr doesn't mean ****. He is on tv trying to get publicity, and that book is a piece of crap.

If you really want to learn something read this

http://www.burnthefat.com
    and this
    http://www.fatlosstroubleshoot.com

There is actually science, studies, and research there, not just some anecdotal bullsh*t.

Originally Posted by FitFinch View Post
    Not possible dude, you will probably gain while on vaca anything you might lose. Reason for saying this is because you seem to have no real understanding on how the body works.

If you really want to lose weight and get your body in shape, then realize it doesn't happen over night. The people that post here actually give a f*ck about their body and work hard for it, so respect them and your body and learn.
    haha... listen bud... i'm in real good shape. and i'm 24 with a masters in psychology so i guarantee i know more about the mind/body than you'll ever know. i have been working out since i was 14 fluctuating between 155-170lbs based on if i want to bulk up or get cut - i max out at double my weight too. i was just looking for a 10-14 day diet plan like bodybuilders do pre-show to get a little extra cut up. but thanks for the help dude.

Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    There is something called the Velocity Diet that was conceived specifically for cutting a lot of bodyfat quickly, with a minimum of muscle loss. You can do a little research on it and compose something similar through a sensible meal plan, counting calories religiously, and doing some weight training.
    --- Nick ---

Originally Posted by vinnyxgunz View Post
    haha... listen bud... i'm in real good shape. and i'm 24 with a masters in psychology so i guarantee i know more about the mind/body than you'll ever know. i have been working out since i was 14 fluctuating between 155-170lbs based on if i want to bulk up or get cut - i max out at double my weight too. i was just looking for a 10-14 day diet plan like bodybuilders do pre-show to get a little extra cut up. but thanks for the help dude.
    Sorry for writing back to this so late but I am just seeing it now.

I am not sure want you think having a masters in psychology has to do with body composition...

Regardless if you knew so much then why were you on here asking a question like that, if you know so much.