Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member: Team Ground Zero huddlestonalex's Avatar
    huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000) huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000) huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000) huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000) huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000) huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000) huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000) huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000) huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000) huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000) huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000)

1 year 6 month anny from start of bbing, 215lbs to 280lbs

So today marks the my 1.5 year of starting bodybuilding. Its been a great ride and cant wait to see where it goes. I want to start competing as soon as I am ready size-wise which is still a ways a way, but Im getting there. Note the bandage on the left hand lol, my wounded wing (my dogs got in a fight, was breaking em up and ended up with stitches lol). 1 year and 6 months of very hard work building some mass on a tall frame. Wish I could have gotten more but I guess we are all that way right?

The day I started bodybuilding.
    6'7"
    215lbs

6 months

1 Year later.
    Notice lack of full body shots, I was to embarrassed by my legs lol.

Sponsor me maybe?

Check out the site: www.alexhuddlestonbjj.com

Tweet me: @Shavedgorilla

Instagram me: @TheShavedGorilla

Xbox me: @ShavedGorillaYo

I might even friend you on the ******** if you find me.

huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000) huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000) huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000) huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000) huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000) huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000) huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000) huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000) huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000) huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000) huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1 and a half years later.
    6'7"
    280 in the pics due to not working out/eating a lot for the past week.

Lighting sucks I know and makes for washed out pics but I live in the basement of a house, everything is florescent lighting lol. Thanks for all your help guys, you have been instrumental to where I am now and here's to good luck that we will all get much, much further!
    Goals:
    ----More mass. I would like to get around 320 at this bf before I try cutting for a show.
    ----Areas of focus for the next 6 months will be chest, hammies and calves.
    ----Open to all suggestions, trying to make it to highest level of bbing.
    Sponsor me maybe?

purepower88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) purepower88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) purepower88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) purepower88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) purepower88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) purepower88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) purepower88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) purepower88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) purepower88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) purepower88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) purepower88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    great progress for your height...you still have a ton of mass to put on for your frame but great job...you are going to be a monster

ItstartsNOW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItstartsNOW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItstartsNOW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItstartsNOW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItstartsNOW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItstartsNOW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItstartsNOW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItstartsNOW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItstartsNOW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You look like ugly fat crap at the one year mark but you really pulled it together within the last 6 months and are looking great again.

Originally Posted by ajs88 View Post
    great progress for your height...you still have a ton of mass to put on for your frame but great job...you are going to be a monster
    Thanks man, def have a long way to go, seems to take forever to fill in but slowly but surely its working.

Originally Posted by ItstartsNOW View Post
    You look like ugly fat crap at the one year mark but you really pulled it together within the last 6 months and are looking great again.
    Hahah, well thanks. The first few months I had no idea how to eat then towards the end of the year I had that concept of eat anything I see cuz Im "bulking" lol. Rbid and Drekkor really helped me out on my diet in the journal sections and I am starting to peel some of mistakes away now. Thanks for your input bro.
    Sponsor me maybe?

blankall is on a distinguished road. (+10) blankall is on a distinguished road. (+10) blankall is on a distinguished road. (+10) blankall is on a distinguished road. (+10) blankall is on a distinguished road. (+10) blankall is on a distinguished road. (+10) blankall is on a distinguished road. (+10) blankall is on a distinguished road. (+10) blankall is on a distinguished road. (+10) blankall is on a distinguished road. (+10) blankall is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You should joint the WWE. You would look even bigger if you cut up a bit and got a bit more of a v shape going.

Your arms must be like 20 inches.

rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Props to you just for filling out and getting big at that height. I see so many tall guys that are skinny their whole lives and never eat enough to put on some mass or get big.

P.S. you also live really close to me...

Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by huddlestonalex View Post
    Hahah, well thanks. The first few months I had no idea how to eat then towards the end of the year I had that concept of eat anything I see cuz Im "bulking" lol. Rbid and Drekkor really helped me out on my diet in the journal sections and I am starting to peel some of mistakes away now. Thanks for your input bro.
    Glad to help man - you're looking pretty beastly and the sky is the limit!
    Witness the Final Days of My Sanity: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144537581

Originally Posted by blankall View Post
    You should joint the WWE. You would look even bigger if you cut up a bit and got a bit more of a v shape going.

Your arms must be like 20 inches.
    You would be surprised how many people have told me that lol. And I dunno about wrestling ahah, not that i dont think it is cool for some people to do but I just dont have the personality for it. O, my arms are only 18.5 inches, thanks for the compliment though.

Originally Posted by RDRb View Post
    Props to you just for filling out and getting big at that height. I see so many tall guys that are skinny their whole lives and never eat enough to put on some mass or get big.

P.S. you also live really close to me...
    Ya, I really want my height to be an advantage instead of a handicap. My favorite bodybuilders are Lou Ferrigno and Noah Steere, maybe not the most popular or successful of guys but they really demonstrated that no matter your height you can be a bodybuilder. Cool that we live close to each other, like the same state

Originally Posted by Drekkor View Post
    Glad to help man - you're looking pretty beastly and the sky is the limit!
    Dude, if it hadnt been for you and Rbid, I would still be making some pretty stupid mistakes. I really appreciate all the help I have gotten in the journal sections, drek, rbid, iwantit, animal, cytx, fitto and everybody. Keeping a journal has been a huge benefit for me!
    Sponsor me maybe?

cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    damn definately nice progress bro, keep doing what your doing because in the last 6 months you have definately changed, keep going bro! At 320 you will be a beast
    30 Day JW Review http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=130628811#post130628811

Log M.A.N. Primal Male
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106413311

4 weeks Mass Fx and Hyperdrol X2 review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=223743861#post223743861

LOG White Flood tablets!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111241591

yeahbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    omg ur huge.... wow

ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol dude you're like goliath-really good progress man you look pretty thick, especially for being so tall.

just for kicks-how many cals would you say you eat a day?

R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000)
    man, seeing the pics all together so you can scroll back and forth for the instant comparisson is nuts...

back is REALLY coming along, and... are those delt caps popping in the side chest, or what? very nice, Huddy!
    my workout journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109004601

an1mos1ty is on a distinguished road. (+10) an1mos1ty is on a distinguished road. (+10) an1mos1ty is on a distinguished road. (+10) an1mos1ty is on a distinguished road. (+10) an1mos1ty is on a distinguished road. (+10) an1mos1ty is on a distinguished road. (+10) an1mos1ty is on a distinguished road. (+10) an1mos1ty is on a distinguished road. (+10) an1mos1ty is on a distinguished road. (+10) an1mos1ty is on a distinguished road. (+10) an1mos1ty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Stats: 6'7", 280 lbs

Tank.

Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks man, def have a long way to go, seems to take forever to fill in but slowly but surely its working.

I like your attitude sir. Great progress from beginning to current! Damn....to that guy calling you ugly....I am sure he wouldn't say that to your face, as you stand 6'7, 280lbs towering over him while he quivers in fear. I wouldn't have the balls to do that.

BTW for some reason you remind me of Hedo Turkaglu mixed with a biker.

Originally Posted by cocoleveo7686 View Post
    damn definately nice progress bro, keep doing what your doing because in the last 6 months you have definately changed, keep going bro! At 320 you will be a beast
    I hope lol. Really, 320 will be the short term goal. I would like to get where I am around 350 offseason. That would be freakin sweet

Originally Posted by yeahbuddy View Post
    omg ur huge.... wow
    LOL, thanks

Originally Posted by ihop1411 View Post
    lol dude you're like goliath-really good progress man you look pretty thick, especially for being so tall.

just for kicks-how many cals would you say you eat a day?
    Appreciated. Cal wise I am hitting around 4k. I try for 4500 but usually hit 4200. I try for 350g of pro, 400+ of cho and 150g of fat or less. I think carbs are crazy important, especially for us tall dudes lol.

Originally Posted by R_Bid View Post
    man, seeing the pics all together so you can scroll back and forth for the instant comparison is nuts...

back is REALLY coming along, and... are those delt caps popping in the side chest, or what? very nice, Huddy!
    Another thing in particular that you have helped me with, thank you again. I have a lot to learn about posing so I can get my rear delt involved in taht pose but it is really starting to make some progress as well. Thanks for all your help bro!

Originally Posted by blessthefall View Post
    Stats: 6'7", 280 lbs

Tank.
    HAHA, some day man.

Originally Posted by Craig Mack View Post
    I like your attitude sir. Great progress from beginning to current! Damn....to that guy calling you ugly....I am sure he wouldn't say that to your face, as you stand 6'7, 280lbs towering over him while he quivers in fear. I wouldn't have the balls to do that.

BTW for some reason you remind me of Hedo Turkaglu mixed with a biker.
    Ya, I look at the forums the same way I do when i see people acting all hard while their driving their cars. Everybody thinks they are a bada$$ when they hop in their truck but no body ever seems to want to get out? Thanks for the attitude comment, I want to be very successful as a bodybuilder and one of the things I want to make sure of is not to become one of the jacka$$es who thinks they are God's gift to the Earth. I always want to remember where I came from, some skinny lil snot who thought pizza was a food group and everybody did arms everyday! HAHAHAHA

EDITED FOR: just saw the Hedo comment. The pro basketball player? LOL, never been told that before
    Sponsor me maybe?

Blaze_108 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blaze_108 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blaze_108 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blaze_108 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blaze_108 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blaze_108 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blaze_108 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blaze_108 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blaze_108 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blaze_108 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blaze_108 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    where'd your hair go? lol j/k. good progress

Originally Posted by Blaze_108 View Post
    where'd your hair go? lol j/k. good progress
    LOL, thanks. I am thinking the bald look makes me look more hardcore haha
    Sponsor me maybe?

bendsteelstuff is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bendsteelstuff is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bendsteelstuff is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bendsteelstuff is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bendsteelstuff is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bendsteelstuff is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bendsteelstuff is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bendsteelstuff is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bendsteelstuff is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bendsteelstuff is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bendsteelstuff is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    you looked like you were failing at the one year mark, but you've really pulled your **** together since.

good job reps

Originally Posted by bendsteelstuff View Post
    you looked like you were failing at the one year mark, but you've really pulled your **** together since.

good job reps
    Wow, I guess I hadnt really payed to much attention to my 1 year mark like that. But ya, I was pretty convinced to just say screw staying lean while I bulk, i can just cut. Def was a learning curve to realize how much easier it is just not to put the fat on in the first place, at least to the point that I was.
    Sponsor me maybe?

buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Damn!

I never saw your before pics dude. 1.5 years progress? WTF! Amazing that's what! And the leg development for your height is exceptional...

Teach me some **** why don't you?! Consistant nutrition, necessary cals for growth, watching my sweet tooth, and working around my injuries/disability without being a puss and train as heavy with safe form as possible.

See... you helped me already. By motivating to not be happy with my efforts. I/we can always turn it up a notch. And sir you motivated me to do so...

after this holiday SEE-food diet. im still eating clean at home. just not at events & family functions.

happy holidays big guy
    My views and opinions are for general health information only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All specific medical questions should be presented to your own health care provider.

Animal. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    **** bro in 10 years youll be huge at 6 ftt 7 your frame must be pretty massive
    To the pain

kickboxer

Eats carbs before bed 141455675's Avatar
    141455675 is a name known to all. (+5000) 141455675 is a name known to all. (+5000) 141455675 is a name known to all. (+5000) 141455675 is a name known to all. (+5000) 141455675 is a name known to all. (+5000) 141455675 is a name known to all. (+5000) 141455675 is a name known to all. (+5000) 141455675 is a name known to all. (+5000) 141455675 is a name known to all. (+5000) 141455675 is a name known to all. (+5000) 141455675 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Dude, if it hadnt been for you and Rbid, I would still be making some pretty stupid mistakes. I really appreciate all the help I have gotten in the journal sections, drek, rbid, iwantit, animal, cytx, fitto and everybody. Keeping a journal has been a huge benefit for me!

1.5 yrs, all together...fkn awesome!!!!!!

rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ya, I really want my height to be an advantage instead of a handicap. My favorite bodybuilders are Lou Ferrigno and Noah Steere, maybe not the most popular or successful of guys but they really demonstrated that no matter your height you can be a bodybuilder. Cool that we live close to each other, like the same state
    I'm talking like 15-25 miles close lol.

Originally Posted by buffdaddy91369 View Post
    I never saw your before pics dude. 1.5 years progress? WTF! Amazing that's what! And the leg development for your height is exceptional...

Teach me some **** why don't you?! Consistant nutrition, necessary cals for growth, watching my sweet tooth, and working around my injuries/disability and body type without being a puss and train as heavy with safe form as possible.

See... you helped me already. By motivating to not be happy with my efforts. I/we can always turn it up a notch. And sir you motivated me to do so...

after this holiday SEE-food diet. im still eating clean at home. just not at events & family functions.

happy holidays big guy
    Ya, I remember our conversation. What I bolded up there was prolly the most important thing that you said for me personally. I had to lose the mentality that what everybody else may not work for me considering my limb length, ecto bodytype etc. I dont bench to my chest, I dont shoulder press all the way to my shoulder, I may not squat every week, I take longer breaks between sets, I am not strong, I only use strength reps for rack pulls and I rack pull cuz I dont feel I have the flexibility to dead from the floor, I hardly ever use straights etc etc etc. I have been lucky enough to have a great boss who let me know right from the get go that nobody knows how much u squat on stage, its all about how you look! I weigh quit a bit and I get out lifted everyday at the gym by guys that are almost half my weight lol, but its cool. I get told my random people all the time that I am doing some exercise wrong but they dont understand I am doing the exercise the way I need too, to fit me. I say keep doing what your doing bro, I mean you have been on stage! That is something I dream about all day, everyday and I envy you. Good luck with all your competitions, much respect.

Originally Posted by Animal. View Post
    **** bro in 10 years youll be huge at 6 ftt 7 your frame must be pretty massive
    Lol, IDK, never really thought about it. To be honest, kind of forget my height as it compares to other people until I see myself in pictures, then I can see the difference.

Originally Posted by Fitto13 View Post

1.5 yrs, all together...fkn awesome!!!!!!
    Ya man, you have been a great inspiration and a integral piece that is gonna help me get on stage!

Originally Posted by RDRb View Post
    I'm talking like 15-25 miles close lol.
    Wow, thats insane. If your ever in sedville, come by the gym I work at bro, Brian's Gym. Would welcome another workout partner!
    Sponsor me maybe?

mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    great job

mind asking what type of diet/exercise plan your on?

I'm currently bulking eating about 3500 cals now.

Originally Posted by mingo3403 View Post
    great job

mind asking what type of diet/exercise plan your on?

I'm currently bulking eating about 3500 cals now.

Diet was goals of 4500cals a day as posted above. Lifting routine is all pyramid style, with sets going 12 reps, 10, 10, 8, and 6. Routine is split into:
    M:Back
    T:Shoulders
    W:rest day, calories are also lowered on this day.
    R:Chest
    F:Legs
    S:Arms
    S:Rest Day, calories restricted as well

As you can see pretty basic routine, but I am only 1.5 years into it yet so I am still learning the basics lol.
    Sponsor me maybe?

Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    65 pounds in 18 months?jesus ****ing christ dude slow down lol!

Excellent work.. I can tell by your squats that you've been squatting alot. Youre a beast.. do you plan on doing strongman competitions? if not you should really look into it because you have the tools.
    美國海軍陸戰隊 E5, USMC 06'-14'
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦
    *Misc Photography Crew*

“In order for man to succeed in life, God provided him with two means, education and physical activity. Not separately, one for the soul and the other for the body, but for the two together. With these two means, man can attain perfection.” - Plato

Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000)

Ya, I look at the forums the same way I do when i see people acting all hard while their driving their cars. Everybody thinks they are a bada$$ when they hop in their truck but no body ever seems to want to get out? Thanks for the attitude comment, I want to be very successful as a bodybuilder and one of the things I want to make sure of is not to become one of the jacka$$es who thinks they are God's gift to the Earth. I always want to remember where I came from, some skinny lil snot who thought pizza was a food group and everybody did arms everyday! HAHAHAHA
    I can just see a little manlet flicking you off and cutting you off in his geo metro. Then you two pull up at the stop light and he gets out and starts banging on your window. You get out and tower over him so much it cuts off his view of the sun. He starts wetting his pants and runs back to his geo metro. I gotta respect the hell outta beastly guys like you who have such a nice/good attitude.

EDITED FOR: just saw the Hedo comment. The pro basketball player? LOL, never been told that before
    hahahaha....I had to throw that out there. I am in orlando and a magic fan so you just reminded me of him!! hah.

Originally Posted by Reps n Sets View Post
    65 pounds in 18 months?jesus ****ing christ dude slow down lol!

Excellent work.. I can tell by your squats that you've been squatting alot. Youre a beast.. do you plan on doing strongman competitions? if not you should really look into it because you have the tools.
    I get asked that a lot but honestly I just want to do bodybuilding. I can not wait to get on stage, that is all I ever think about lol.

Originally Posted by Craig Mack View Post
    I can just see a little manlet flicking you off and cutting you off in his geo metro. Then you two pull up at the stop light and he gets out and starts banging on your window. You get out and tower over him so much it cuts off his view of the sun. He starts wetting his pants and runs back to his geo metro. I gotta respect the hell outta beastly guys like you who have such a nice/good attitude.

hahahaha....I had to throw that out there. I am in orlando and a magic fan so you just reminded me of him!! hah.
    Thanks bro, I love the magic. Dwight Howard is a man beast!

Originally Posted by taylorrenn View Post
    at first you were in lean and mean now you are hulkin it, so pretty good job man. props!
    Thanks man, I was not to lean though in the beginning lol. I had that skinny fat look, you know the one. Where the guy has pencil arms and is completely swallowed by a size L tshirt but still manages to have a pot belly? That was me lol. Thanks to everyone for you comments and I would really appreciate if you guys could offer any suggestions for what I need to work on, such what is laggin or needs more focus?
    Sponsor me maybe?