Thread: Bold or Hdrol?

aitheanswer2k4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aitheanswer2k4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aitheanswer2k4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aitheanswer2k4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aitheanswer2k4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aitheanswer2k4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aitheanswer2k4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aitheanswer2k4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aitheanswer2k4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aitheanswer2k4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aitheanswer2k4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Bold or Hdrol?

Im stuck between the 2 lol!! Wanting to run a cycle in January!! Wondering which one would give me the most weight gain on an 8 week cycle? lol thanks!!
    Never Quit Toward Your Goals!

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by aitheanswer2k4 View Post
    Im stuck between the 2 lol!! Wanting to run a cycle in January!! Wondering which one would give me the most weight gain on an 8 week cycle? lol thanks!!
    you can't run h-drol for more than 6..well you shouldn't anyway.
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

aitheanswer2k4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aitheanswer2k4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aitheanswer2k4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aitheanswer2k4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aitheanswer2k4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aitheanswer2k4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aitheanswer2k4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aitheanswer2k4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aitheanswer2k4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aitheanswer2k4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aitheanswer2k4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ya i thaught that wouldnt be a good ideal either lol sry! So which one u think will gain more weight 6 weeks of hdrol or 8 weeks of bold ? (looking to gain 15-20 lbs!!! Im going to be eating way over maintenance to.. So hopefully this will be attainable)
    Last edited by aitheanswer2k4; 12-04-2008 at 10:12 PM.

bump?

٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ iForce Dave's Avatar
    iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    do both

hdrol at 50 or 75 mgs

bold at 600mgs

for 6 weeks

looks like fun
    keep it simple, keep it basic, keep it heavy
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com

haunted_0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) haunted_0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) haunted_0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) haunted_0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I would go to 12 weeks of Bold if i were you. I just did 8 stacked with havoc and it seemed like i should be doing more. Today is day 1 of PCT. I suck a logs obviously or i would be updating it more.

Or you could do the 8 and see how you feel. But since its not a methyl i would drag it out as long as possible.

EDIT: Im speaking from my experience with BOLD, you may respond diff. So like i said you could start at 8 and then continue if you feel good. But if i cycle it again, it will be 12 weeks.
    Last edited by haunted_0; 12-05-2008 at 11:14 AM.
    In Flames We Trust.

Bold/Havoc log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111655091

aint hdrol a designer steriod and bold a ph? Thats my only problem because i want to stay natural and if i use hdrol then i want be natural no more right? I dont think the same with bold because it is a very mild ph so in a sense i would think u would still be natural if you used bold?

how much did you gain on your 8 week bold cycle haunted_0? (12 weeks dang never heard that one before little long!!!)

haunted_0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) haunted_0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) haunted_0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) haunted_0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    aint hdrol a designer steriod and bold a ph? Thats my only problem because i want to stay natural and if i use hdrol then i want be natural no more right? I dont think the same with bold because it is a very mild ph so in a sense i would think u would still be natural if you used bold?
    Bold is a precursor for boldenone (spell?) So i dont think you would be considered natrual.

how much did you gain on your 8 week bold cycle haunted_0? (12 weeks dang never heard that one before little long!!!)
    I was at 11 lbs and down 8% BF.

Im now at 10LB and down 8% still. Day 1 PCT. I didnt bulk on this at all, i ate very clean and i was under maintence on most days except cheat days.

Like i said, i didnt keep the best log on it.....mainly cause my schedule didnt allow it.

Edit, i never felt shutdown during this cycle.....even with the havoc at 6 weeks. I felt like i could do more and feel like i still should be on. But i dont have anymore Bold....lol
    Last edited by haunted_0; 12-05-2008 at 11:22 AM.
    In Flames We Trust.

Bold/Havoc log

Dang i dont know then i want to stay natural!!! Dang i thought bold would keep me natural?? Im iffy i think real steriods like aas and injectiables or when u say You was unatural but i dont know alot of people might disagree with me.. (then again alot of people think if u take a.i.'s "test booster's" your not natural no more so you never can tell..)
    Last edited by aitheanswer2k4; 12-05-2008 at 11:26 AM.

Team InnerArmour RatherBeLifting's Avatar
    RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dang i dont know then i want to stay natural!!! Dang i thought bold would keep me natural?? Im iffy i think real steriods like aas and injectiables or when u say You was unatural but i dont know alot of people might disagree with me.. (then again alot of people think if u take a.i.'s (test booster's)your not natural no more so you never can tell..)
    if you use aas/ph/ds you ain't natural

/discussion
    www.InnerArmour.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/inn/inn.htm

10 Tips for Maximum Athletic Performance: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hit-your-peak-10-tips-for-maximum-athletic-performance.html

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    any ph/ds is not considered "natural"

if you want to stay natural and see some good gains check out:

Testabolan V2
    Max-Out
    Reversitol
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

Dang i dont know then i want to stay natural!!! Dang i thought bold would keep me natural?? Im iffy i think real steriods like aas and injectiables or when u say You was unatural but i dont know alot of people might disagree with me..
    Well it all depends on what you think natrual is......i know people that think taking creatine is un-natural. Its up to you, and its your body.

If this is your first cycle with somthing like this, i would go Bold over H-Drol.....just for the fact its(bold) a nonmethyl. And like i said, feel it out......go to 8 weeks and see how you feel.....your body is gonna tell you if you are ready to get off. Ive done stuff like M1T in the past and couldnt wait to get off of it. With this Bold cycle, i felt great all the way through and could have continued.....but everyone is diff.
    In Flames We Trust.

Bold/Havoc log

mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by iForce Dave View Post
    do both

hdrol at 50 or 75 mgs

bold at 600mgs

for 6 weeks

looks like fun
    word. that's what i was gonna suggest. should be nice. but i would run the bold for 8 weeks @ 800mgs and on week 3, introduce hdrol at 50mg, ramping up to 75mg for weeks 5 n 6... and if you're experienced enough and sides are low - which they should be with hdrol, jump to 100mg for 7 n 8. i was considering this very same cycle for spring.

will bold cut out my natural gains once i stop using it? (like say 5 months down the road just taking protein and creatine. will i still be able to gain like i did before i was on it?)

will bold cut out my natural gains once i stop using it? (like say 5 months down the road just taking protein and creatine. will i still be able to gain like i did before i was on it?)
    Yes....youll be able to still gain. With proper PCT youll be just like before.
    In Flames We Trust.

Bold/Havoc log

Team InnerArmour RatherBeLifting's Avatar
    RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    your starting to ask some fairly stupid questions here that show you have no read into any cycles what so ever. Why don't you let this thread die, use the search button and read some.
    www.InnerArmour.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/inn/inn.htm

10 Tips for Maximum Athletic Performance: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hit-your-peak-10-tips-for-maximum-athletic-performance.html

mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000)
    if you want to hold onto the gains, use 11-oxo for 2 weeks @ 8 caps daily and then do your pct. creatine is great during this period and is more or less a staple in pct as well. i'm using the 11-oxo bridge method right now and gained 1 whole pound from the last day of my epistane cycle and am more lean too

no RatherBeLifting i come up on a thread a while ago and it said that it would stop your gains naturally and it would be hard to go naturally ever again so i just thought i would just ask.. (thanks everyone else for the help!!!)

craaazyhorn01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) craaazyhorn01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) craaazyhorn01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) craaazyhorn01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) craaazyhorn01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) craaazyhorn01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) craaazyhorn01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) craaazyhorn01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) craaazyhorn01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) craaazyhorn01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) craaazyhorn01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by RatherBeLifting View Post
    your starting to ask some fairly stupid questions here that show you have no read into any cycles what so ever. Why don't you let this thread die, use the search button and read some.
    I think he's asking because of his age

^^^ thank you^^ here is the post
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...2437381&page=2 its post # 36 (sry if it was a stupid Question but seeing something like that if that was true would never want to do a ph!!!)
    Last edited by aitheanswer2k4; 12-05-2008 at 11:49 AM.

put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anyone notice OP is 20 yet?
    Godfather of *Official US Army Thread*

PaulpFiction's Daddy

Originally Posted by craaazyhorn01 View Post
    I think he's asking because of his age
    o fuk! i didn't even notice that he's 20!!!! scratch the hdrol/bold thing. just stick to your creatine n protein n fish oil.

this is one of those trick threads........

justn will become famous soon enough. (+50) justn will become famous soon enough. (+50) justn will become famous soon enough. (+50) justn will become famous soon enough. (+50) justn will become famous soon enough. (+50) justn will become famous soon enough. (+50) justn will become famous soon enough. (+50) justn will become famous soon enough. (+50) justn will become famous soon enough. (+50) justn will become famous soon enough. (+50) justn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't do either and not because of your age, but because of your lack of knowledge.

^^^ like i said before look at my link that i posted!! Thats the only reason i asked that question lol!!