Closed Thread
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    bodybuilding pretty boy JoeyDaFool's Avatar
    JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Defiant1 View Post
    I agree.

But you are now calling out Hola Bola, arguing with Dominik and others. Hola Bola trains his ass off with high volume and has good results. Dominik trains for strength and size but has done high volume with good results. Spirit competes. Thick as a Brick is all about bodybuilding training, as I am.

I understand it's frustrating dealing with all the non-bodybuilding bull**** on here.

But you are arguing with some people who would likely be your biggest supporters.
    he's not calling out hola bola. whoever brought hola's pics in this thread had no business doing so...

you think OP will congratulate someone on his physique if he doesn't know/never talked to him?

if i don't know someone, you won't find me calling him the greatest thing ever...
    "Where the mind goes, the body will follow" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CloudSurfer View Post
    Then the 5x5 kids started chiming
    I'm just saying you can get decent results without spending 2 hours on one muscle group in the gym. Not hating or dissing your physique, you look good (no homo)

clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100) clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100) clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100) clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100) clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100) clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100) clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100) clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100) clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100) clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100) clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100)
    Cloud, the only way youre going to add 60lb of lean meat on that there body of yours in a year, is if you tape some sirloin to it!

apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sorry if this sounds stupid im new to all this stuff and I have a small question.
    First of all you look great (NO HOMO) and no one should preach to you about steroid use its your choice and you sound and look like some one who know what there talking about. But my question is why do u use so much volume for your chest and you use a standard arm routine. Your arms are huge too. Would, u ever consider using such high volume for your arms? And why aren?t you doing it like ur chest.

ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My is my current split I'm putting extra focus on my arms and calves
    mon-chest,,abs and calves
    tues-back,triceps,abs and calves
    wed-legs,biceps, abs and calves
    thurs-shoulders,abs and calves
    friday-tricep,biceps,abs and calves
    Sun-abs and calves

you do know training triceps the day after chest means you trained triceps 2 days in a row

and you train legs once a week im guessing just a few light sets of leg extensions so you can say you train them?

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ThatArmyKid View Post
    you do know training triceps the day after chest means you trained triceps 2 days in a row
    I've done this before with no problem, and in fact was doing this 2x per week.
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

superman11978 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superman11978 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superman11978 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superman11978 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superman11978 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superman11978 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superman11978 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superman11978 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superman11978 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superman11978 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superman11978 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I was just teasing you with the gyno thing Cloud because I noticed you have a big ego. Personally I have a small ego (when it comes to weight training, at least...) so it's not necessary to make fun of my weight, I'm well aware. I've made decent gains over a year and the most hardcore stuff I've used is, well, protein powder. I'm certainly no bodybuilder - all the hard work you say you put into bodybuilding I put into college, with whatever left to spare for weight training 3X a week. But I had to laugh at how you went after all of these real bodybuilders here like you had it in for them, despite their well intentions.

CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LevroneFan2002 View Post
    LOL. You and Surfer are not bodybuilders. To be a bodybuilder you need to have a great physique and be competing in shows.

The only guy in this thread who could claim to possibly be a bodybuilder, is Hola Bola.
    Get lost wannabe guru and don't comeback till you have a picture
    You're 44 and posting on forums all day, you think you're a bodybuilder as well despite having no physique and not competing in shows ...

^^^ And this guy with zero legs development, which is half the body, is telling everyone he's going to be the next big thing. He also says he's trained for 8 months, yet joined in Jan '07.

I'm done in this thread. Maybe you and Cloudsurfer should train with Ronnie Coleman, see whether he agrees that you two are bodybuilders.

The difference with me, is I post no pics, and claim nothing, so therefore it's all good. I don't big myself up like Mr Surfer. I leave it down to you guys to embarass yourselves with pics and 'bodybuilders' talk. It's amusing.
    I'm convinced you are one of the biggest morons on here somebody else brough up the fact that I joined in 07 and I told them ....either you can't read you just like irritating people....I'll copy n paste to your lazy ass my response

****Research i consider myself a student of the sport i love the old school era with guys like Steeve Reeves,chuck sipes, Reg Park, Arnold, Serge, Jusup,Padilla, Callender, Bob Paris up to guys like Flex, Jay and Ronnie...and now Heath and Wolf.

I just stumbled on a magazine that my step dad brought celebrating Arnold's 50th b-day it was a 1997 Musclemag...and it got me hooked
    I just did my research and just started in march because I didn't have the time nor the resources to begin seriously...before BB I did track and field and stuff like that...this year I'm just finally gtting my **** together and hitting it hard and serious and in a way i'm glad that i researched and educated myself about this great sport.*******

Seriously you are not even in my league when it comes to knowledge .....don't even comeback in this thread till you have a pic...b/c I want to see what your "knowledge" has gotten you.

And to say I have no legs or to say I'm not a bodybuilder....dude ....I love it because I have earned jealousy the greatest compliment one can get....ty now scram....

nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It all started with Mr. Army kid

Then Mr. Nasm came in

Then Mr. Nasm started giving me advice which is what annoyed me...

Then the 5x5 kids started chiming

And then of course how can we forget LevroeFan Somebody give this dude an award....he started knocking on my height and weight...saying that I think I reach a pinnacle in training and that I ignore science....dumbass didn't even look at how long I've been training.....this fool needs ot post a pic

And then we hace this funny aussie highjackin the thread eggin me cuz he is bored....and many more throughout the thread just look...

wow I can at least understand why cloud blew up

look at some of these annoying comments

"ill do some dips and call it a day"

wtf

but still control your rage, who cares what clowns like "thatarmykid" say
    My Workout Journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142212621

CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Research i consider myself a student of the sport i love the old school era with guys like Steeve Reeves,chuck sipes, Reg Park, Arnold, Serge, Jusup,Padilla, Callender, Bob Paris up to guys like Flex, Jay and Ronnie...and now Heath and Wolf.

I just stumbled on a magazine that my step dad brought celebrating Arnold's 50th b-day it was a 1997 Musclemag...and it got me hooked

I just did my research and just started in march because I didn't have the time nor the resources to begin seriously...before BB I did track and field and stuff like that...this year I'm just finally gtting my **** together and hitting it hard and serious and in a way i'm glad that i researched and educated myself about this great sport.

bump for the lazy idiot Levronefan

Originally Posted by superman11978 View Post
    I was just teasing you with the gyno thing Cloud because I noticed you have a big ego. Personally I have a small ego (when it comes to weight training, at least...) so it's not necessary to make fun of my weight, I'm well aware. I've made decent gains over a year and the most hardcore stuff I've used is, well, protein powder. I'm certainly no bodybuilder - all the hard work you say you put into bodybuilding I put into college, with whatever left to spare for weight training 3X a week. But I had to laugh at how you went after all of these real bodybuilders here like you had it in for them, despite their well intentions.
    I don't have time for games...and they don't have good intentions for me they just either 1 didn't bother to read the whole thread and came in when I was defending myself and 2 they feel threatened and are jealous and judgemental.....but maybe one or 2 people in this thread had good intentions...evryone else just wants to annoy me or hate on me....get lost

Originally Posted by apo99 View Post
    Sorry if this sounds stupid im new to all this stuff and I have a small question.
    First of all you look great (NO HOMO) and no one should preach to you about steroid use its your choice and you sound and look like some one who know what there talking about. But my question is why do u use so much volume for your chest and you use a standard arm routine. Your arms are huge too. Would, u ever consider using such high volume for your arms? And why aren?t you doing it like ur chest.
    I'm still using like 25 sets or so for my arms and the chest is much more larger and powerful than the arms.

Adz786 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adz786 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adz786 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adz786 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wish i looked like that after 7-9months training lol.

HeartofaLion is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeartofaLion is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeartofaLion is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeartofaLion is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeartofaLion is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeartofaLion is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeartofaLion is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeartofaLion is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeartofaLion is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeartofaLion is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeartofaLion is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    personally cloud, you should be happy u have haters. means ur doing something right.

i think there is a hit out on leverones head right now.

hey bro is there a way i could get your diet and workout for the chests (that includes the weight u lift)? its would be a big help. im trying to add muscle to fill up some loose skin :/
    “You are not what you were born, but what you have it in yourself to be.”
    - Liam Neeson

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    And of course you have Dominik the guy acts like he is a ripped sliced n diced at 275....delusional should be his sn
    Anyone who knows me here will tell you I've never acted like I'm "ripped, sliced and diced." I haven't cared for being ripped at any stage in my training. I've trained for maximum size and strength, without accumulating too much fat. Obviously to a 180lb guy with a 27" waist, yes, I'm a lard ass. I can live with that. I've never had to convince anyone I lift weights either.

I hate shyt like that.....then Dominik came in has not said 1 positive post about me probably didn't even bother to read th thread to see what this **** is even about....whatever
    You know why I took the bait. I saw the "next year I will surpass him easily" comment about Hola, which was dumb as hell.

Then you went on to say you'll add 55lbs of muscle in a year. Add to that the claim "I can bench 300lbs for a strict 10 reps" and you're going to cop some ****.

You want to hear something positive? Be more humble. You don't need to make ridiculous claims about where you'll be a year from now. Just quietly work towards your goals and let the results do the talking.

mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by _Dominik_ View Post
    You want to hear something positive? Be more humble. You don't need to make ridiculous claims about where you'll be a year from now. Just quietly work towards your goals and let the results do the talking.
    He gets more attention this way. It is painfully obvious that he wants acceptance.

nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i thing the craziest thing in this thread is that dom is 270

and that wasit pic is ridiculous, 270 and not having an enormous gut is quite an accomplishment
    My Workout Journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142212621

flex Magazine June 2008 spirit3530's Avatar
    spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mjw8204 View Post
    He gets more attention this way. It is painfully obvious that he wants acceptance.
    Misc is waiting for him with open arms

Cha Cha Cha

Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    And of course you have Dominik the guy acts like he is a ripped sliced n diced at 275....delusional should be his sn ...the hating started well efore I said I will look better than Hola in a year....it pretty much started as soon as I posted my routine....and even continued after I said probably like 10 times that its not for everyone.
    Get a god damn clue, if you actually had any idea about Dominik you would realise he is one of the most humble, modest and down to earth guys on this site. Knows his **** too.

Stupidity + ignorance + arrogance does not suit you.

Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Defiant1 View Post
    Quiet.

The bodybuilders are talking.
    I LOLed my water everywhere.

You're 44 and posting on forums all day, you think you're a bodybuilder as well despite having no physique and not competing in shows ...
    He's also bigger than you, smarter than you, better at this game than you, not a retard etc etc.

Oh and you might want to consider that bodybuilding is a life style, not a just status.

This thread is ridiculous, every respectable person who everyone should sit down in front of and listen to with pen and paper in hand, lapping up everything they say is being bashed/called fat.

entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm convinced you are one of the biggest morons on here somebody else brough up the fact that I joined in 07 and I told them ....either you can't read you just like irritating people....I'll copy n paste to your lazy ass my response

****Research i consider myself a student of the sport i love the old school era with guys like Steeve Reeves,chuck sipes, Reg Park, Arnold, Serge, Jusup,Padilla, Callender, Bob Paris up to guys like Flex, Jay and Ronnie...and now Heath and Wolf.

I just did my research and just started in march because I didn't have the time nor the resources to begin seriously...before BB I did track and field and stuff like that...this year I'm just finally gtting my **** together and hitting it hard and serious and in a way i'm glad that i researched and educated myself about this great sport.*******
    here's a quote from 5/5/2007 where your talking about the best excercises for your back - hardly 9 months ago

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...61&postcount=2

how do you do your pullups? I found that overhand with a 10" gap between hands stresses the brachiallis and bicep more than the back but a wide grip (14" outside shoulder width) stresses the lats. I mean it may also depend on your structure but speaking on my personal experience wide grips have enabled me to really stretch my scalpulae and widen my lats they are one of my fav. back exercises
    i'm sure there are others

buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Striver View Post
    I LOLed my water everywhere.

This thread is ridiculous, every respectable person who everyone should sit down in front of and listen to with pen and paper in hand, lapping up everything they say is being bashed/called fat.
    first of all striver, stop sucking ass, shouldn't of this thread should be closed by now? everyones playing gang wars and its not fair for cloud, he has made awesome achievements and just because he talked it up abit doesn't mean his in the wrong.. everyone is just coming into this thread now and puttin **** on cloud just because they wanna be in the cool gang.

Oh noes look at all the volume in that chest routine, pftt

SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by buffgrk View Post
    Oh noes look at all the volume in that chest routine, pftt
    no. that's not what we're talking about.

did you read the thread at all?

ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

LOL, I didn't read through this whole thread, but exactly how much bull**** was there from the usual 160 lb gym honcho's bitching about "overtraining?"
    Russell Wilson, the first QB in NFL history to throw a game-winning interception.

"So you got fired again eh?" "Yeah, they always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident."

Spiders are like offensive linemen, the best ones do their job and you never notice them.

An obvious example of New Math.
    "It was a 2% tax hike, dumbass. From 3% to 5%"-NRKF84

buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SDFlip View Post
    no. that's not what we're talking about.

did you read the thread at all?
    we're? strong sheep, and yes i did read the thread i was following it the whole way through.

R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000)
    this thread delivers butt hurt by the bundle!

for those who may be confused by this slang term... YOU'RE IN LUCK!
    http://onlineslangdictionary.com/def...n+of/butt-hurt

now that we've cleared THAT up and brought everyone up to speed, i think we can all agree that

my workout journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109004601

SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by buffgrk View Post
    we're? strong sheep, and yes i did read the thread i was following it the whole way through.
    we're not giving him **** for his training, but for his attitude.

Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by R_Bid View Post
    Lmfao! Per our discussion earlier Ryan - if cloud's already on cycle (since he's had rediculous gains 2-3% off contest prep lean...) what is the likelyhood for repeats all the way to 240-250 lbs?!
    Witness the Final Days of My Sanity: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144537581

Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SDFlip View Post
    we're not giving him **** for his training, but for his attitude.
    A little of both imo.
    Witness the Final Days of My Sanity: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144537581

visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by entropy1 View Post
    here's a quote from 5/5/2007 where your talking about the best excercises for your back - hardly 9 months ago

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...61&postcount=2

i'm sure there are others
    lol

55lbs in a year is going to be cake.