Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz

Arrow <<<countrymike Is Exploding With Magnum Thrust & Magnum Quattro

Well Markus and Magnum Nutraceuticals have once again blessed me with two more quality products to log for them. I love doing logs for Magnum as there products are some of the best in the world and Markus is one of the coolest,honest and trusting guys you could ever wish to know....he is amazing. For the next several weeks I will be logging Magnum Thrust wich is a wicked test booster and Magnum Quattro Chocolate Love wich is some insane protein. I have never used a test booster before so this is very exciting to me and I cant wait to see the results from this. During this log I will be stepping up my cardio and workouts big time and really pushing Thrust to the limits. So without further adue lets get this party started

Todays workout was legs:

I took 8 Magnum DNA caps 30min pre-workout and then took 4 Magnum THRUST caps 15min pre-workout I had two Magnum QUATTRO shakes pre-workout.

Leg extensions:
    5 sets 25,15,12,12,10

squats:
    4 sets
    225 x 15, 245x 12, 275 x 10, 225 x 15

RDL:
    2 sets
    225 x4

Lying leg curls:
    3 sets of 15

standing calf raises:
    8 sets 15 reps

Cardio: was 37 mins on the treadmill

Abs:
    Machine crunch 5 sets 25
    leg raises 5 sets of 15
    decline bench rotating sit ups 30 reps (15 each side)

After thoughts: I had a great workout and felt so physically strong today and the Thrust had me so motivated that I felt like I could move mountains. The Thrust pills are a beautiful bright blue and are very easy to swollow, No smell but a light spicey flavor wich isn't bad at all just different. The Quattro Chocolate Love is 100% AMAZING this protein is wicked delicious and very addictive (serious) I had a shake post-workout on the way home and I will take the other 4 Magnum Thrust caps 30min before I go to bed tonight. Thank you Markus for this wonderful opportunity to log these two products brother

Mike....
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

Magic1970 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magic1970 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magic1970 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magic1970 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magic1970 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magic1970 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magic1970 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magic1970 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looks great Mike I cant wait to see the outcome. This Quattro looks like something I might be interested in trying, Is it on bb.c yet? I looked for it but didn't see it.
    "Live Healthy"

carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

In for EPICness!!!!

Supp Misc Outkast digitalgoodtime's Avatar
    digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

i'm in, and i want MORE QUATTRO! damn you're getting more stuff sent to u, u must be doing things right!
    vegetable-based protein ftw

on hiatus - too many douche bags here.....

markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by countrymike View Post
    Well Markus and Magnum Nutraceuticals have once again blessed me with two more quality products to log for them. I love doing logs for Magnum as there products are some of the best in the world and Markus is one of the coolest,honest and trusting guys you could ever wish to know....he is amazing. For the next several weeks I will be logging Magnum Thrust wich is a wicked test booster and Magnum Quattro Chocolate Love wich is some insane protein. I have never used a test booster before so this is very exciting to me and I cant wait to see the results from this. During this log I will be stepping up my cardio and workouts big time and really pushing Thrust to the limits. So without further adue lets get this party started

Todays workout was legs:

I took 8 Magnum DNA caps 30min pre-workout and then took 4 Magnum THRUST caps 15min pre-workout I had two Magnum QUATTRO shakes pre-workout.

Leg extensions:
    5 sets 25,15,12,12,10

squats:
    4 sets
    225 x 15, 245x 12, 275 x 10, 225 x 15

RDL:
    2 sets
    225 x4

Lying leg curls:
    3 sets of 15

standing calf raises:
    8 sets 15 reps

Cardio: was 37 mins on the treadmill

Abs:
    Machine crunch 5 sets 25
    leg raises 5 sets of 15
    decline bench rotating sit ups 30 reps (15 each side)

After thoughts: I had a great workout and felt so physically strong today and the Thrust had me so motivated that I felt like I could move mountains. The Thrust pills are a beautiful bright blue and are very easy to swollow, No smell but a light spicey flavor wich isn't bad at all just different. The Quattro Chocolate Love is 100% AMAZING this protein is wicked delicious and very addictive (serious) I had a shake post-workout on the way home and I will take the other 4 Magnum Thrust caps 30min before I go to bed tonight. Thank you Markus for this wonderful opportunity to log these two products brother

Mike....

Wicked start Mike and thank you for the kind words!! I love the buzz happening for Quattro - everyone is getting a hankering for some Chocolate Love!!

I am psyched to see how this stack goes for you!

Originally Posted by Magic1970 View Post
    Looks great Mike I cant wait to see the outcome. This Quattro looks like something I might be interested in trying, Is it on bb.c yet? I looked for it but didn't see it.

BB.com has it in stock, but the pages aren't up yet!? Should be up in the next few days! Thank you for the interest! Be ready, it is expensive - but it has 4 isolates and we give a 100% guarantee you wont pass gas (mixing it with water!)!!!
    I hope you get a chance to try it!
    El Presidente, Magnum Nutraceuticals
    Better Ingredients, Better Results.
    Override Your Genetics.
    www.hardmagnum.com

If my PM box is full or if you want a prompt response, please feel free to email me at markus@hardmagnum.com

Magnum Opus: Magnum's greatest achievement

Magnum Rocket Science - coming soon October 2013!

It's Showtime!! Magnum has a HUGE announcement late August 2013!!

Magnum is a proud sponsor of the OBF

Magnum forum super-reps: Kon_Rock & B Con

digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by markuskaulius View Post
    Wicked start Mike and thank you for the kind words!! I love the buzz happening for Quattro - everyone is getting a hankering for some Chocolate Love!!

I am psyched to see how this stack goes for you!
    markus, we should trade our awesome protein powders...as you know i rep for one of the best protein making companies around, and i seriously think Quattro compares to our Ultra Peptide 1.0

great product, no doubt about it. if you're still marketing hardcore though, you could consider sending me like 10 more tubs...and a tee shirt lol

xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    will do my best to follow along cousing

Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you lucky bastard!
    Eat Big. Lift Big. Get Big

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Bobaroo View Post
    you lucky bastard!
    lol thanx bro
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Subbed!!!
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

Cool 8/14/08/Tuesday/DNA/THRUST/QUATTRO

I took 8 DNA caps pre-workout + 4 Thrust caps + 1 Quattro protein shake.

Worked out back today:

Dead-lift:
    315 x 8
    315 x 6
    315 x 5

T-Bar Row:
    125 x 15
    150 x 10
    150 x 10

Pull-ups:
    BW x 15
    BW x 10

Cable Rows:
    180 x 10
    180 x 10
    180 x 10

Stiff Arm Pull-down:
    140 x 12
    140 x 10

Cardio was 40min on the treadmill @ 3mph for the first 25min and then 2mph for the last 15min.

After thoughts: I love this Quattro protein it is out of this world and very hard to not drink it all day ....I really enjoyed today's workout and had a ton of focus, more than usual. I was extremely hungry today for some reason and I ate non-stop all day long. I am really hoping to gain some weight with this stack. I haven't gained but half a pound since completing my Just the Basics Stack. I had another Quattro shake post-workout and will take 4 more Thrust caps 30min before bed tonight.

Mike
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by digitalgoodtime View Post
    markus, we should trade our awesome protein powders...as you know i rep for one of the best protein making companies around, and i seriously think Quattro compares to our Ultra Peptide 1.0

great product, no doubt about it. if you're still marketing hardcore though, you could consider sending me like 10 more tubs...and a tee shirt lol

Will take under advisement!!!

Originally Posted by Magic1970 View Post

Hey Magic, the page is finally up:

FYI - Anyone who was thinking of trying Magnum Quattro, the page went up tonight on Bodybuilding.com and the price is too low!! It is $59.99 for 5lbs and it will be raised to $74.95 (likely by tomorrow) - now is the best time to try it!! You will honestly NEVER find Magnum Quattro for this price!

Magnum Quattro page (this is the temp page until our full graphics page is loaded):

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/magnum/quattro.html

I took 8 DNA caps pre-workout + 4 Thrust caps + 1 Quattro protein shake.

Worked out back today:

Dead-lift:
    315 x 8
    315 x 6
    315 x 5

T-Bar Row:
    125 x 15
    150 x 10
    150 x 10

Pull-ups:
    BW x 15
    BW x 10

Cable Rows:
    180 x 10
    180 x 10
    180 x 10

Stiff Arm Pull-down:
    140 x 12
    140 x 10

Cardio was 40min on the treadmill @ 3mph for the first 25min and then 2mph for the last 15min.

After thoughts: I love this Quattro protein it is out of this world and very hard to not drink it all day ....I really enjoyed today's workout and had a ton of focus, more than usual. I was extremely hungry today for some reason and I ate non-stop all day long. I am really hoping to gain some weight with this stack. I haven't gained but half a pound since completing my Just the Basics Stack. I had another Quattro shake post-workout and will take 4 more Thrust caps 30min before bed tonight.

Mike

Excellent job Mike! I forgot how insanely hungry I was last time I was on Magnum Thrust - I could eat all day long and still be hungry! After a killer nights sleep on Thrust, I would wake up STARVING!! I look forward to hearing about your next 7 days...
    Override Your Genetics.
    www.hardmagnum.com

If my PM box is full or if you want a prompt response, please feel free to email me at markus@hardmagnum.com

Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    okay seriously..... all my good bros on this site are trying Quattro..and i wana try it IN!
                      (ツ)
                               , Y ,
    |||____ /_|_\ ____|||
                          "  /  \  "
                          _|        |_ 

Originally Posted by CrusaderHockey3 View Post
    okay seriously..... all my good bros on this site are trying Quattro..and i wana try it IN!

You shall be taken care of!!! I sent you your goodies so long ago and didnt think Quattro would be on BB.com so fast!!
    Override Your Genetics.
    www.hardmagnum.com

xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    killer back workout there mike, all my favorites there. lovin the reps at 3 plates, well done

this quattro chocolate love sounds pretty bomb

WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Exploding w/ Magnum

Talking

Originally Posted by WannaGetLean View Post
    Exploding w/ Magnum
    hehe im exploding all over the place
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hehe im exploding all over the place
    BOOOM Protein!
    Eat Big. Lift Big. Get Big

Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    im going to neg you if you dont visit my fusion log more.

just joking i just repped you
                      (ツ)
                               , Y ,
    |||____ /_|_\ ____|||
                          "  /  \  "
                          _|        |_ 

...1 lb at a time goodinsidevoice's Avatar
    goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    oh hai!

lookz like m'buddy countreh miek iz teh awes0mz
    ---Cutting---

Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000)
    SUBBED!!! CM and MAGNUM is always a killer combo!
    Jaber Style Training - To perform ATG SQUATS (3X10) before EVERY workout. GAINS!!!

Products I currently use and get results from.

RecoverPro - BCAA
    TestoPro - Natural Test Booster
    Maniac - PreWorkout
    Essenials - Multi + Creatine + joint support + beta alanine + BCAA

Anabolic Innovations Board Rep
    www.anabolicinnovations.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm
    MFF forever!

Tangoandcash 2.0 in 3D TangoandCash's Avatar
    TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i'm in for some fun from now on.
    I'll squash the rumors before they start.......YES I am Canadian!!

Cool 10/17/08/Friday/Magnum DNA-Thrust-Quattro

Hey guys & gal ....I just want to say thank you all for following along and making this log AWESOME I have the coolest friends on here I could ever wish for ..

Today I took 8 DNA pre-workout and 4 Thrust and 2 Quattro shakes pre-workout.

Workout was chest:

Bench Press:
    185lbs 12reps
    205lbs 6reps
    205lbs 6reps
    250lbs 3reps

Incline Press:
    160lbs 8reps
    155lbs 6reps
    155lbs 6reps

Dumbell Inclines:
    65lbs 7reps
    65lbs 7reps
    65lbs 6reps

Cable Crossovers:
    80lbs 10reps
    80lbs 10reps
    50lbs 10reps

Decline Press:
    110lbs 12reps
    115lbs 7reps
    115lbs 6reps

Ab Workout:
    3sets of Hanging Leg Lifts superset with Weighted Cable Crunches

Cardio:
    35min on the treadmill @ 5mph

Afterthoughts...I had an awesome workout with plenty of energy and focus, I am loving this Thrust in so many ways. I have been eating like a bull all week long, I will wake up so friggon hungry its crazy..My sleep at night has been amazing and when I wake up I feel so rested and ready for anything. I hope you guys have a safe & fun weekend

Mike...
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

...1 lb at a time goodinsidevoice's Avatar
    goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    oh heck yeah! big weight bayyyybaaayyyy!! aint nutin but a peanut!
    ---Cutting---

mike, you mean 2 quattro SCOOPS preworkout, not 2 quattro shakes, correct? Just checkin. i dont think i could take 120 grams of protein preworkout with 2 SHAKES! lol

Talking

mike, you mean 2 quattro SCOOPS preworkout, not 2 quattro shakes, correct? Just checkin. i dont think i could take 120 grams of protein preworkout with 2 SHAKES! lol
    No its 2 shakes preworkout, But the first one is with breakfast and the other is an hour before I workout, Not both right together
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

No its 2 shakes preworkout, But the first one is with breakfast and the other is an hour before I workout, Not both right together
    damn that container will only last a week if you do two shakes/day. i wanted to make it last so i only had 1/day

Red face

damn that container will only last a week if you do two shakes/day. i wanted to make it last so i only had 1/day
    I know I'm already pretty low on it .......Its just so friggon good though
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

10/18/08/Saturday

Pre Workout I took 8 DNA caps along with 4 Thrust caps and 1 Quattro shake.

Worked Tris-Bis-Forearms:

E-Z Bar Curls: 3x12 85lbs
    SUPERSET
    Scull Crushers: 3x12 85lbs

Incline Hammer Curls: 3x10 35's
    SUPERSET
    Tricep Kickbacks: 3x8 30's

Cable Curls: 3x12 110lbs
    SUPERSET
    Rope Pressdown: 3x12 120lbs

Reverse Curls: 3x12 70lbs
    One-Arm Wrist Curls: 3x15 15's

Cardio: was 25min on the bicycle.

Before bed I will take 4 more Thrust caps and Drink another Quattro shake.
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice superset workout, nothing gets the blood in them arms like supersets!
    Jaber Style Training - To perform ATG SQUATS (3X10) before EVERY workout. GAINS!!!

Products I currently use and get results from.

RecoverPro - BCAA
    TestoPro - Natural Test Booster
    Maniac - PreWorkout
    Essenials - Multi + Creatine + joint support + beta alanine + BCAA

Anabolic Innovations Board Rep
    www.anabolicinnovations.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm
    MFF forever!