Mr.Fail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Fail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Fail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Fail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Fail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Fail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Fail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Fail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Fail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

***Boxing Questions (Reps)***

i ve some questions about boxing and weightlifting and i hope some of you give a good answer

i ve been training as powerlifter / weightlifter and i ve done boxing some months ago...and now i want both

i ve read many articles and many articles say that is good to do weightlifting while doing boxing and others say no

when i mean weightlifting, is not bodybuilding, its about squat, deadlift, snatch, power cean....reps about 1-3 repetitions for strength

here is my simple workout (my goals are: increase lifts, be the best as i can in boxing)

so:

-weightlifting 3x week for increasing lifts and strenght in boxing
    -muscle endurance workout 2x a week ( biceps, chest, shoulders, back....all about 20-50 reps for endurance, not mass)
    -cardio 2x a week ( sprints, rope and interval training(running) )
    -boxing 2 x a week for technique and sparring

my questions are

1- if a eat a lot while doing this work out will my weight increase?( i want to be heavy but not slow)

2-can my lifts increase while im doing boxing training

3-If i do cardio, will i lose weight?

i really want to increase my lifts so thats why i train weightlifting 3x a week and i think it is good because they dont make u slow

sorry for the english

will rep good answers.....thank u

Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    1 - depends
    2 - yes
    3 - depends

Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000) Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000) Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000) Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000) Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000) Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000) Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000) Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000) Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000) Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000) Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000)
    1- if a eat a lot while doing this work out will my weight increase?( i want to be heavy but not slow)

A: yes.. if you are training properly, and eating with a good diet of protein you will gain weight(good weight, not bad). if you want to get bigger eat 6 meals a day, and get lots of protein to gain muscle. and if you are doing boxing/cardio you wont gain fat cuz of all the exercise you are doing.

2-can my lifts increase while im doing boxing training

A: yes they can increase. your punching PSI will increase also. your shoulders/back/tris will get stronger, and your punch will also.

3-If i do cardio, will i lose weight?

A: you can lose weight on cardio, but if you are weight lifting, you will lose fat before muscle. keep up weight lifting and boxing, you will either maintain weight and get more toned and lean. or you will lose fat and gain muscle weight(muscle weight = good weight)

Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Franco Columbu was an amateur boxing champion, then went to powerlifting and then went to bodybuilding
    the strongman Mariusz Pudzianowski also trained boxing back in the days, theres even a video where he throws some punches in youtube

Mr.Fail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Fail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Fail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Fail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Fail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Fail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Fail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Fail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Fail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah i know Puzdian used to train karate, now boxing

and he is 5x time strongest man and has a great body

WTF?? your 39???