Say NO to fap ghostofinsanity89's Avatar
    ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

recommmend me a sleep stack!

school is here and i need all the sleep i could get.
    i want to fall asleep quickly not just have a restful night with supps like ZMA.
    what can you guys suggest?

Psychonewb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Psychonewb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Psychonewb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Psychonewb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Psychonewb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Psychonewb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Psychonewb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Psychonewb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Psychonewb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Psychonewb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Psychonewb has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ZMA should help from what I have been reading... just order a bulk of it myself since I need sleep for college too . You could also try something like Scivation Knockout assuming you don't mind spending the money.

Registered User ShamusTheFamous's Avatar
    ShamusTheFamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShamusTheFamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShamusTheFamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShamusTheFamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShamusTheFamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShamusTheFamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShamusTheFamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShamusTheFamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShamusTheFamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShamusTheFamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShamusTheFamous will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ZMA + Gaba = good night irene.

Some people get really weird dreams.... i have some weird dreams from this stuff. Last night i dreamt that i eat some pizza with some friends and that instantly i had a fat belly. (im cutting for a show) and i woke up and thought it was real. I cried.

ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    any ideas of how much GABA i need to take?
    and do i drink ZMA with water mix with GABA?

Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by mendozaj0214 View Post
    and do i drink ZMA with water mix with GABA?

They are pills, and if someone said they take both and they seem fine, it sounds like you can take both together. Research it more if you are concerned.

Originally Posted by Beast21 View Post

They are pills, and if someone said they take both and they seem fine, it sounds like you can take both together. Research it more if you are concerned.
    LMAO, what I meant is, is it ok to drink my ZMA with water mix with GABA at the same time or should i drink ZMA and drink the GABA later.

Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    By drink I hope you mean take...it's just worded weirdly. Anyways, the other guy who posted in here says he gets crazy dreams from doing both, so it is safe.

Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ZMA and melatonin can suck my nutzzzz
    Maybe try something like Fusion Shut-Eye
    "Strive for the impossible to be the best possible"

Follow me in:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121744311

Originally Posted by Drexx View Post
    ZMA and melatonin can suck my nutzzzz
    Lol, ok...

Originally Posted by Drexx View Post
    Maybe try something like Fusion Shut-Eye
    Heard great things about that, but I think the OP wants to save as much money as possible.

Jojax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jojax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jojax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jojax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jojax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jojax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jojax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jojax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jojax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jojax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jojax will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just fapp before going to bed lol xD