TemecGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) TemecGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) TemecGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) TemecGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) TemecGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) TemecGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) TemecGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) TemecGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) TemecGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) TemecGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) TemecGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thoughts on EAS products

I work for the company that makes EAS products, Abbott vascular, and wanted to get any feed back on their whey, L-Glutamine, and maybe even their creatine. I get a very good deal on the products but I have to buy in bulk, $50 for 6 2lbs tubs of whey.

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I own EAS triple whey blend. The mixability is bad, and the taste is fairly bad.

The reason I have it is because a girl bought 6 pounds or it and had one scoop and thought it tasted horrible. She gave it to me <3!1

I mix it with other protein, and it takes the "edge" off the chocolate.

It actually isn't really bad, but if you've had other wheys, you might be spoiled in flavor.

It is a good buy IMO

Bearcat149 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bearcat149 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bearcat149 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bearcat149 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bearcat149 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bearcat149 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bearcat149 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bearcat149 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bearcat149 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bearcat149 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bearcat149 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I tried EAS phos****en a while back and was very disappointed. The taste was horrible and I saw minimal gains.

IcanDunk34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcanDunk34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcanDunk34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcanDunk34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcanDunk34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcanDunk34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcanDunk34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcanDunk34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcanDunk34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcanDunk34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcanDunk34 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have been taking EAS for about a month or so now. I like the taste, and it mixes well for me. No compliants.
    Take calculated risks. That is quite different from being rash.
    -George S. Patton

All of us learn to write in the second grade. Most of us go on to greater things.
    -Bob Knight

TemecGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) TemecGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) TemecGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) TemecGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) TemecGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) TemecGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) TemecGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) TemecGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) TemecGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) TemecGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) TemecGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for the input guys. Ive been using ON whey because its lean. The tatse is not bad either. I'm just condisdering EAS whey because I can get a really good deal and its on the lean side as well. Need to find a sample before buying in bulk.

GoldenEagle82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i take EAS whey every morning before work so i can get somethin in my stomach, and i'd go with an overall positive review. i also take ON whey and muscle milk, and it doesnt taste as good as either of those but 5 lbs for 30 of quality whey w/ descent bcaa's in it makes me pretty happy.

www.ABFitnessTrainer.com italianplaya30's Avatar
    italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i use eas protein....very good cost efficent and works well

they have also been around for a while...so there stuff is pretty solid
    AB Fitness Center
    (The Best Personal Training Gym to Work for in NY)
    Apply Below
    www.ABFitnessCenter.com/career
    Instagram: @abfitness
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Get Diesel Or Die Trying Younglifter16's Avatar
    Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    there new 100% whey kicks ass in terms of cost effectiveness and ingredients. Its a whey isolate and whey protein mixture for a real cheap price.

vitaminjunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminjunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminjunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminjunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminjunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminjunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminjunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminjunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminjunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminjunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminjunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    After they lost one of their founders and marketing genious Bill Phillips, it's been all down hill. Anytime a pharma company owns a supplement company, it's no good. Abbott is too greedy with their wholesale from what I've seen.