davedabeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) davedabeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) davedabeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) davedabeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) davedabeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) davedabeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) davedabeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) davedabeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) davedabeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) davedabeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) davedabeast is on a distinguished road. (+10)

My log while using Animal Cuts.

I started taking animal cuts on 5/4/08. Each week for 3 weeks im going to take a progress picture and we will see what happens. According to the back of the box I should become more and more "cut" along the way. Lets see what happens. My starting weight is 145.
    One half a step too late or too early and you dont quite make it One half second too slow too fast you dont quite catch it The inches we need are everywhere around us They are in every break of the game every minute every second On this team we fight for that inch On this team we tear ourselves and everyone else around us to pieces for that inch We claw with our fingers for that inch We know when we add up all those inches thats gonna make the difference between winning and losing PvilleFball

mkunaal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey i started this stuff on saturaday 5/3/08 haha thats pretty cool. have u noticed anything?