Page 1 of 46 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Official OBF Spring Madness Competition Thread

It's finally time!

The OBF Spring Madness Contest has a total of 22 Contestants! The contestant that shows the TRANSFORMATION from 3/1/08 to 5/15/08, wins the OBF Spring Madness Competition, and will be crowned the Champion of this contest & also win some supplements for his or her effort!

Official list of Competitors

JHicks
    Hoomgar
    KSUJOSH6
    Fates Child03
    Doobalips
    Dedicatedforlif
    Lyssa1025
    ~~Aries~~
    Muscle Mania Malky
    Cable Curlin' CincoUno
    ArmyLifter
    DBC5
    Giggety Giggety
    jampsifit
    shardsofglass
    Back Double Biceps18
    Mighty Metcalf
    BB2K
    slvrwolf1
    irreplaceable
    njmuscle66
    blueangel4045

Judges

ProWrestleFan
    Free Weight Friedel
    Rizzog

Official Rules For Competitors

Start pictures MUST be posted by 3/7, or you will not be able to participate. Pics must include you holding a newspaper, showing the date. The pictures you must include are:

Common poses... I am requesting that everyone turn in the fallowing poses for before and after...

Front Relaxed
    Side Relaxed
    Back Relaxed
    Front Double Bi (Front Flexed)
    Rear Double Bi (Back Flexed)

Pose of you choice (SHOW OFF YOUR STRENGTH!)

-You must update IN THIS THREAD at least once per week! You can update us on how you are feeling, how its going for you, etc. Just basically 'Check In' so to speak.

-If you fail to update TWICE then you will be automatically DISQUALIFIED. No Exceptions.

-You must have your final photos ready by May 16, 2008. The contest ends officially then. Results will be announced by May 19th.

-DO NOT PUT DOWN OR MAKE FUN OF FELLOW COMPETITORS! This will lead to an automatic DISQUALIFICATION!

-HAVE FUN!

Final word from GFriedel. (VP/Judge OBF)

I just want everyone to have a good time and do this for yourself! If you win or lose, it really dosn't matter! What matters is making yourself a better person! Eat right, train hard, update us on how your doing, and have fun doing it.

Prizes

1st - Certificate + Supplements*
    2nd - Supplements*
    3rd - Supplements*

*Supplements will be determined by what is donated. The breakdown will appear in another post.

What Now???

This is the thread to keep updates in. So update away. I will be chiming in daily.

OBF Website

http://obfbodybuilding.com/[/QUOTE]
    *RCSS Rep*

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ronnie-coleman-signature-series.html

Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

PRIZES

1st Place

2 Designer Supplements Products of Choice
    Black China Labs Supplement of Choice
    Black China Labs T-Shirt
    Bodywell Nutrition First Order
    Bodywell T-Shirt
    Avant Napalm
    Neogenix Supremacy

2nd Place

Designer Supplements Product of Choice
    Black China Labs T-Shirt
    Bodywell Nutrition First Order - 20 Packets
    Bodywell T-Shirt
    Avant Supercarb

3rd Place

Box of Designer Supplements Sustain Bars
    Black China Labs T-Shirt
    Bodywell Nutrition First Order - 10 Packets
    Bodywell T-Shirt

To be determined

Shocker Nutrition

For All Contestants who Finish The Contest

Prolab Shaker & Samples
    Designer Supplements Hat & T-Shirt

Hopefully, I will be adding more prizes to the above list. I will update when I get more information.

Last edited by Free Weight Friedel; 03-04-2008 at 10:38 AM.
    *RCSS Rep*

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lets get this party started! wooo hooo! I will post my before pics tonight George. Thanks for this contest, it will be a lot of fun watching everyone make some amazing changes!!

overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Its not to late to get in on this is it?
    Turning into the Juggernaut with Infinite Labs
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134441131

-Girl didn't believe I was a virgin my first time crew

-Made a bish come back to back crew

Who needs abs with a face like this!

Originally Posted by overbulkedguy View Post
    Its not to late to get in on this is it?
    You had to sign up by 2/29 in the sign up thread.
    *RCSS Rep*

overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    SOB! I always miss these kinds of things. I don't usually pay attention the misc sections. Oh well.
    Turning into the Juggernaut with Infinite Labs
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134441131

-Girl didn't believe I was a virgin my first time crew

-Made a bish come back to back crew

Who needs abs with a face like this!

ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah the contestant list is final. Good luck to everyone, I will be checking in alot, obviously, so lets make this a good one! I am hoping to see no DQ's since I think we have a pretty solid lineup together this time around.
    Lets have fun and do what I created the OBF for in the first place, motivation. You are all in this together helping one another reach one common goal. That goal is to better yourself and improvement on your bodies.
    Have fun!
    Professional Wrestler
    Current South Korea PWS Heavyweight Champion
    Twitter - @RyanOshun
    Instagram - RyanOshun

shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What time do the pictures have to be in on Friday? I just found out my gf's camera took a dive, so I'll have to take them at home, probably have them uploaded in the evening.

Thanks a lot.
    Currently logging BCS Labs Elastiflex and AEN IntraStack: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107204261

Professional Eater Dedicatedforlife's Avatar
    Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cool!

Registered User Cable Curling CincoUno's Avatar
    Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    awesome im going to do take mine now

Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't have the front and back relaxed. I'll have to post mine later after I take a few more.

I wont post them now then. Here is a link to what I took so far. If you see anything I should change or add, please let me know:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v3...20Tracker/OBF/
    Universal Nutrition Rep

www.universalnutrition.com
    www.universalusa.com
    www.animalpak.com

Pro & Oats: Real. Bodybuilding. Food.
    http://www.universalnutrition.com/features/ProOats.cfm

Hg

Originally Posted by shardsofglass View Post
    What time do the pictures have to be in on Friday? I just found out my gf's camera took a dive, so I'll have to take them at home, probably have them uploaded in the evening.

Thanks a lot.
    Midnight.

Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    I don't have the front and back relaxed. I'll have to post mine later after I take a few more.

I wont post them now then. Here is a link to what I took so far. If you see anything I should change or add, please let me know:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v3...20Tracker/OBF/
    You really should have the newspaper taped to the wall in the back ground of the pics.
    *RCSS Rep*

Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i just took my pictures and i dont even want to post them...theres a lot of fat to shed, hopefully im just bloated from my cheat meal last night...aw well just more motivaion i guess ill post today after i get back from the gym

JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i'll have to take more pics cause I didn't tape my paper up in the background..

Will post em up tomorrow
    Owner of the Iron Mulisha
    www.TheIronMulisha.com
    john[@]theironmulisha.com

In for new Business opportunities.. message me or email

Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Free Weight Friedel View Post
    You really should have the newspaper taped to the wall in the back ground of the pics.
    I can do that George but I'll have to redo all pics then and I've already started dropping BF! :|

If you look at the paper/date pic, I left it high res so you can zoom in and actually read the date. You want the paper in every pic then too you're saying?
    Universal Nutrition Rep

www.universalusa.com
    www.animalpak.com

Hg

i took pictures with a different camera and the file size is way too big. im new with macs and not sure how to reduce the size?

JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here are my pics..

208 very soft lol.. No pump whatsoever lol
    I don't know what is up with the lighting but I thought it was better than my garage
    I'll make sure I take them in the same place at the end

www.TheIronMulisha.com

www.TheIronMulisha.com

I can do that George but I'll have to redo all pics then and I've already started dropping BF! :|

If you look at the paper/date pic, I left it high res so you can zoom in and actually read the date. You want the paper in every pic then too you're saying?
    As long as I can see the date in one of the pics, it's ok.

Originally Posted by Cable Curlin' CincoUno View Post
    i took pictures with a different camera and the file size is way too big. im new with macs and not sure how to reduce the size?
    http://www.resize2mail.com/index.php

Try the site above to resize photos.
    *RCSS Rep*

Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Should I just send you my address now so you can send me first price or what?

On a serious note, my camera was stolen until tomorrow. I will get my pictures up hopefully tomorrow afternoon. Bring it on ladies and gents
    dogs are forever in the push-up position.

Thumbs up

PRIZES

1st Place

2 Designer Supplements Products of Choice
    Black China Labs T-Shirt
    Bodywell Nutrition First Order
    Bodywell T-Shirt
    Avant Napalm
    Neogenix Supremacy

2nd Place

Designer Supplements Product of Choice
    Black China Labs T-Shirt
    Bodywell Nutrition First Order - 20 Packets
    Bodywell T-Shirt
    Avant Supercarb

3rd Place

Box of Designer Supplements Sustain Bars
    Black China Labs Supplement of Chocie
    Black China Labs T-Shirt
    Bodywell Nutrition First Order - 10 Packets
    Bodywell T-Shirt

To be determined

Shocker Nutrition

For All Contestants who Finish The Contest

Prolab Shaker & Samples
    Designer Supplements Hat & T-Shirt

Hopefully, I will be adding more prizes to the above list. I will update when I get more information.

Updated!!!!
    Last edited by Free Weight Friedel; 03-04-2008 at 10:38 AM.
    *RCSS Rep*

18 inch fatcepts! Back Double Biceps18's Avatar
    Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Updated!!!!
    Nice George! Will get my pics up after class .
    NBA and NFL superfan

As long as I can see the date in one of the pics, it's ok.
    Let me know if this one is OK George. It will be really good if I don't have to retake the pics. I'm down OVER 5 lbs already since I took those!

Can you zoom and see the date on this one?

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v3...rrent=Date.jpg

If not you surely can on this one.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v3...Datebackup.jpg

Let me know bro. Thanks
    Universal Nutrition Rep

www.universalusa.com
    www.animalpak.com

Hg

Doobalips will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doobalips will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doobalips will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doobalips will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doobalips will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doobalips will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doobalips will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doobalips will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doobalips will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doobalips will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doobalips will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I can read the date on the bottom one.

I'll get my pictures up later tonight, just gotta find some suitable lighting

Let me know if this one is OK George. It will be really good if I don't have to retake the pics. I'm down OVER 5 lbs already since I took those!

Let me know bro. Thanks
    2nd pic is fine.
    *RCSS Rep*

Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000)

Let me know bro. Thanks

If there is any doubt.. this should help

I'm excited
    www.TheIronMulisha.com

Originally Posted by muscle mania malky View Post
    If there is any doubt.. this should help

OK paperboy!!!

I had that paper too, in my hotel room, at the Arnold!!!
    *RCSS Rep*

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    didnt know about this, too bad for me.

quick question, are ph/steroids allowed in this?
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

OK paperboy!!!

I had that paper too, in my hotel room, at the Arnold!!!
    Well aren't you special