Page 225 of 242 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225 226 227 235 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,750 of 7255
    Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TryingBB View Post
    How bad was that infection and recovery from Jan? Was it worse than side effects from the vaccine?

I’m contemplating getting a booster. Got 1st and 2nd jab almost the same timeframe as you last year
    My jabs have both been JnJ, so just one then a booster, but I also got Covid Omicron/common cold variant this winter. The virus was definitely worse than either of the jab side effects. First jab, felt like a mild flu the next day (achey, low grade fever, etc.) then woke up perfectly fine the next day. Booster jab, just had some fatigue and a slight headache for a day.

For omicron, the two worst symptoms were a bad sore throat and joint pain (not just aches, my joints fukking hurt). I had one day where the joint pain and general fatigue were so bad that I had to take a day off and just stay in bed. Overall, the sore throat lasted 3 or 4 days, and the joint pain 2 or 3, with one being far worse than the others. Within a week, I tested negative again and felt fine. I have had no lingering effects. I feel fortunate that I (and my family) avoided the virus until it mutated into the nasty cold version instead of the original with the breathing issues and loss of smell/taste. My wife is prone to migraines, and it triggered her migraines pretty bad for a couple days. My kids barely even knew they had it.

Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cantplankwell View Post
    On the weekend, around here....in Home Depot, the grocery store and Walmart..... heavy mask use.

Also we have lost some folks to self isolation for testing positive, some have returned...... everyone else in the building is back to masking

All voluntary.....LOL.
    Philly just re-instituted the mask mandate based on their "metrics". It's a bunch of BS though. The metrics are based on case counts, but the omicron and BA2 versions aren't generating severe cases, so the hospitalization is currently very low despite a rise in the case count. It's time to forget about this crap and just treat it when it happens. Nothing covid related is going to overrun hospitals or anything now (and that was the original intent of the lockdowns and other restrictions). The county where I live currently has 8 c19-positive hospital cases and 1 in ICU, in what is one of the top 5 most populous counties in PA. That's nothing, especially considering that a lot of the "hospitalized" covid patients since the start of the omicron wave are people who got it in the hospital who came for something else. That wasn't the case at the beginning of the pandemic because everything else was canceled and the virus was much more severe, but omicron is so contagious but mild that no one is actually coming to the hospital because of covid anymore.

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The only sector around here that was still wearing masks were the Arts a month a go. I went to show last weekend, not one mask was seen. Hopefully we're done with them in the Midwest anyway.
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Aww dam, the guy who is correct on most things just said.... "this virus isn't done with us"

At 2% i thought we were finished.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...s-jump-60.html
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

pakmansc300 is just really nice. (+1000) pakmansc300 is just really nice. (+1000) pakmansc300 is just really nice. (+1000) pakmansc300 is just really nice. (+1000) pakmansc300 is just really nice. (+1000) pakmansc300 is just really nice. (+1000) pakmansc300 is just really nice. (+1000) pakmansc300 is just really nice. (+1000) pakmansc300 is just really nice. (+1000) pakmansc300 is just really nice. (+1000) pakmansc300 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Anyone in this thread have any negative long standing symptoms after the 2nd jab?
    Too Big, Too Strong, Too Fast, Too Good!

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pakmansc300 View Post
    Anyone in this thread have any negative long standing symptoms after the 2nd jab?
    not that i am aware of.

Watch the latest video and stop it at 49 seconds.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/covid-19-daily-video

At the worst were at a positivity rate of 30% with over a million cases per day,
    Now at 4%(was 2% a week ago) with about 33,000 cases per day.
    Deaths are way way down from 2,000 a day to 400 +/-
    Last edited by x-trainer ben; 04-19-2022 at 10:04 AM.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    One of the women posting on this thread got pretty sick after her second shot, but I'm blanking on who that was (sorry). Also, I think she got better.
    Tough for anyone to answer since you haven't given an example or explanation of what you consider long standing sequelae.
    Could you define ______ for me, please?

pakmansc300 is just really nice. (+1000) pakmansc300 is just really nice. (+1000) pakmansc300 is just really nice. (+1000) pakmansc300 is just really nice. (+1000) pakmansc300 is just really nice. (+1000) pakmansc300 is just really nice. (+1000) pakmansc300 is just really nice. (+1000) pakmansc300 is just really nice. (+1000) pakmansc300 is just really nice. (+1000) pakmansc300 is just really nice. (+1000) pakmansc300 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JustTheDad View Post
    One of the women posting on this thread got pretty sick after her second shot, but I'm blanking on who that was (sorry). Also, I think she got better.
    Tough for anyone to answer since you haven't given an example or explanation of what you consider long standing sequelae.
    My concern is mainly with myocarditis. I know it's a small amount of people who get this, but curious to hear if anyone suffered from this.

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My concern is mainly with myocarditis. I know it's a small amount of people who get this, but curious to hear if anyone suffered from this.
    I'm concerned because I have a family trip to Europe planned for June. I have an 18 year old son (athlete) who has never taken the needle. COVID ran through our family in December. It hit me hard and I recovered. It hit my wife very mildly. She took the needle for her job. My son barely had the sniffles.

The risk for a young, healthy athlete to take this unvetted concoction outweighs any scientific benefit I see. As for me, I have natural immunity for a few months longer, barring a milder variant I might contract.

Ridiculous.
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think you may be speaking about Dustin, I think she had a rough go with it IIRC.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post
    I'm concerned because I have a family trip to Europe planned for June. I have an 18 year old son (athlete) who has never taken the needle. COVID ran through our family in December. It hit me hard and I recovered. It hit my wife very mildly. She took the needle for her job. My son barely had the sniffles.

The risk for a young, healthy athlete to take this unvetted concoction outweighs any scientific benefit I see. As for me, I have natural immunity for a few months longer, barring a milder variant I might contract.

Ridiculous.
    Your son's risk of myocarditis from the virus itself is more than 6x higher than from the vaccine. Might be 30x higher. Depend on what studies you look at.

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    I think you may be speaking about Dustin, I think she had a rough go with it IIRC.
    Thank you, yes. She was pretty miserable. Hope she's fully recovered.

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Not in this thread, but another thread started by a first responder said he was basically only seeing people showing side effects from the jab for quite a while, but he hasn't updated in a while either.

Your son's risk of myocarditis from the virus itself is more than 6x higher than from the vaccine. Might be 30x higher. Depend on what studies you look at.
    Which strain?
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

I remember it was teens 13-18 and Moderna with the highest incidence of myo but the percentage was small...... it exists.

Originally Posted by _zman View Post
    Which strain?
    That's an excellent question, and unfortunately, we don't have enough data to know if Omicron or the most recent variants have a lower risk of causing myocarditis. Early data seems to show a lower risk of severe cardiac complications, but that doesn't necessarily apply that to myocarditis in younger patients. It does mean we'll see less older patients with it going to the hospitals since a lot of those patients showed up when they were very ill. That also doesn't mean it is causing less mild myocarditis, it just means the front line docs won't see it.

Unfortunately, myocarditis in young patients won't necessarily track that so it'll be a while before we can figure it out. Without something like that focused article in JAMA about the big 10 athletes, I think it'll be another year before we know. Also, I'm not recommending KeepItMoving's son get vaccinated, I'm just pointing out what the relative risk data has shown us so far. I think the risk of getting sick and having to quarantine in Europe ruining their trip is higher than the risk of myocarditis from either the vaccine or the virus. I'll be wearing an N95 mask during my flights tomorrow because of that, and also because I'm visiting someone who is immune compromised.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    On spread.
    "Seen in the light of evolution, biology is, perhaps, intellectually the most satisfying and inspiring science. Without that light it becomes a pile of sundry facts -- some of them interesting or curious but making no meaningful picture as a whole."

So you hear about long Covid but knowing what that actually means is hard to find.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/art...r-implications

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/e...cesectitle0048

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just the fact that the risk of myocarditis, embolisms, etc. is proof enough to me that we just don't have a handle on the risks associated with the needle, primarily because Trump rushed this concoction through before it could be appropriately tested. (I know, you disagree) Just the fact that we now know that the shot does not prevent contracting or transmitting the virus is, again, proof enough for me to know that we lack appropriate information about this concoction. Additionally, the fact that there is no legal recourse against the manufacturers is enough to know how much we don't know about the shot so many have had injected into themselves.

I wouldn't be so concerned except for the fact that so many have been coerced into getting these shots. Again, we will disagree, but I do not trust the completeness of the reporting about how high the actual numbers are of those who have developed cardiac issues and/or died as a result of getting these shots. Therefore, I do not buy into the premise that a person's risks from cardiac complications and/or death are 6X higher from contracting the virus than from getting the shots.

Protect the known high risk population and allow the rest to decide for themselves.

-----R. W. Emerson

"TYPICAL TIMELINE"

"A typical vaccine development timeline takes ***5 to 10 years, and sometimes longer***, to assess whether the vaccine is safe and efficacious in clinical trials, complete the regulatory approval processes, and manufacture sufficient quantity of vaccine doses for widespread distribution."

But....... in severe situations (sudden death)........
    ACCELERATED TIMELINE IN A PANDEMIC

"Some clinical trial phases are combined
    Cases accumulate rapidly to assess vaccine efficacy because of the pandemic
    Manufacturing capacity is scaled up during the clinical trials but at financial risk."

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/vaccines/timeline

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We have the covid again. Wife tested positive but had no symptoms, son tested positive had the sniffles for a day, I tested positive and had a 102 fever for a few days, body aches, night sweats etc etc (flu like). I’m the only one vaccinated, had by far the worst symptoms. Now the J&J is being largely removed because it’s not as safe as I was told….not effective either.

Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    We have the covid again. Wife tested positive but had no symptoms, son tested positive had the sniffles for a day, I tested positive and had a 102 fever for a few days, body aches, night sweats etc etc (flu like). I’m the only one vaccinated, had by far the worst symptoms. Now the J&J is being largely removed because it’s not as safe as I was told….not effective either.
    Sorry to hear that and i hope you recover quickly.
    I got something but no fever just a cough and phlem which i suspect is allergy related due to the car surfaces being yellow.

BA 4 and 5, hmm i guess we are not quite done yet.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sorry to hear that and i hope you recover quickly.
    I got something but no fever just a cough and phlem which i suspect is allergy related due to the car surfaces being yellow.

It was short duration, started feeling better after the fever. My wife tested positive and had symptoms last January (likely omicron) she had nothing this time. I’m fine now after a lot of sleeping. Our cases in my area are rising quickly, I think half of my sons class was out. Seems pretty mild for unvaccinated people…

It was short duration, started feeling better after the fever. My wife tested positive and had symptoms last January (likely omicron) she had nothing this time. I’m fine now after a lot of sleeping. Our cases in my area are rising quickly, I think half of my sons class was out. Seems pretty mild for unvaccinated people…
    Very happy that it is mild because what my stepmom had in February of 2020 was no joke(42 days) and she kept making plans for what happens after she died.

ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What made you think we would ever be done?

The dip from 30% down to 2% and now 6%.
    This thing being mild for the masses so it wouldn't be reported much unless you went to a hospital or a testing facility which are mostly gone here.
    The count would be so low or so off....that few would know the true numbers.

I took the needle today. Pfizer. I get another needle at the end of May. My left shoulder is sore at the injection site. We'll se tomorrow. I already had COVID. It was a tough slog. I lost 33lbs; no hospitalization. I'm being forced into this because of a desire to travel internationally. This sucks.

https://100percentfedup.com/vaccinat...racting-covid/
    Last edited by KeepItMoving; 05-07-2022 at 03:54 PM.

-----R. W. Emerson

I took the needle today. Pfizer. I get another needle at the end of May. My left shoulder is sore at the injection site. We'll se tomorrow. I already had COVID. It was a tough slog. I lost 33lbs; no hospitalization. I'm being forced into this because of a desire to travel internationally. This sucks.

Same situation here...I want to travel again and job is calling us back to the office for hybrid schedule and mandating the jab.

I started to apply to different jobs, but that won't help with traveling internationally.

I took one, it’s nearly banned from the market, I’m “fully vaccinated” but “not up to date” just like everyone that took 2-3 of something else…it’s a scam but gotta do what ya gotta do. I’ll never take another.

Sorry to hear that PP, sounds like ya'll did ok though..

Page 225 of 242 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225 226 227 235 ... LastLast