Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    great article, just what i needed to read to get re-motivated, I recently cut down to try to do a show, right when i got to the high 6% bf area, I strained my bicep tendon, and it put me out, i started to lose motivation, but i tripled my therapy, and the doc said i can actually return to training upper body again. Definitely gonna use this offseason (dec-june) to bulk up and try to put on about 10-15 solid pounds, and then compete during the summer,

major motivation Berto!! Keep up the great work!
    Staple Supplements:

Allmax Nutrition Isoflex
    Universal Animal Pak
    Universal Animal Rage
    iForce Hemavol
    Thermolife C-bol
    Orange Oximega Fish oil
    Every time you don't give 100%...
    You make it that much easier for me to beat you... -Anonymous

bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think I really needed that comment of 'so' or 'good' you said about when people get concerned they are getting fat due to a bit of spillage. Great read also. Some solid points made!

naturalposer is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalposer is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalposer is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalposer is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalposer is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalposer is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalposer is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalposer is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalposer is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalposer is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalposer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hello Alberto As always I enjoy your forums. So much information and camradarie here that I find it to be a healthy place to visit. You won't compete until 2014, and having seen the 2008 version as well as the 2011 version in person all I can say is you will be an unbelievable sight. I watch the SF dvd and your improvement in your posing is like night and day. You muscle size is noticable and your conditioning is even better, which I find so very hard to believe because when I first saw you onstage in 2008 I just mentally dropped my jaw in awe and admiration. For those who have never seen Alberto backstage before going onstage all I can say is this guy is on a different level already. My personal opinion is that he place lower at the Sac pro show this past july than he should have. Size and conditioning is what I have always admired, and Alberto is doing it. (Eric [Quelly] is another one who has such freaky conditioning, he has that Frank Zane shreddedness that is mind blowing). Good luck to you as you prepare for 2014 and God bless you. Too all of you out there, have some great work-outs and be kind to one another. ps Alberto, I'm in too. Signed a big fan: Larry
    There was a time (seems like along time ago) where posing was actually taken into a bodybuilders total score. As bodybuilding grew in popularity the number of contestants entering each show continued to grow. To keep the shows within managable time frames the emphasis on posing (for scoring) was slowly faded out. I myself am a competitive bodybuilder and I believe in the two-pronged approach: Bring the best physique I can bring that day and to display the physique in the best manner I can.

Pro Natural Bodybuilder FATHER FLEX's Avatar
    FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sick...

So energy has been zapped, which is usually not the case when it comes to head colds and myself. Yesterday after rack pulls I was kind of done, but the good news is that my form was on and 495 was purdy! After that it kind of went to crap, so I got some accesorry work in and called it a day. A few random ponderings....

-I think I am going to go back to DBs for my heavier chest pressing as the BB is just not agreeing with my shoulders right now. I through the 100's up for a set of 18 yesterday, but the bench is crap because it doesn't feel comfy. I will continue to do decline bb as this movement keeps me familiar with bb's and keeps my shoulders happy. I will start incoporating some flat BB work in January or so.

-Really digging my high bar work, and will continue to do plenty of high bar "dude thats's bad for your knee's" squats. Also been squatting away from the mirror lately, and I will stick to my guns about this one. Its only been about two weeks but I get much better feedback from my body than the mirror.

-So far so good, as I have intentionally to some degree tried to coast a bit, but really starting to build up some steam.
    100% Natural Bodybuilding!
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Where there are no men be a man.

Even a genius asks questions.

Knowledge is the child of confusion.

FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by XShreddedX View Post
    great article, just what i needed to read to get re-motivated, I recently cut down to try to do a show, right when i got to the high 6% bf area, I strained my bicep tendon, and it put me out, i started to lose motivation, but i tripled my therapy, and the doc said i can actually return to training upper body again. Definitely gonna use this offseason (dec-june) to bulk up and try to put on about 10-15 solid pounds, and then compete during the summer,

major motivation Berto!! Keep up the great work!
    Thank you, I thought it would be a perfect time to come out with such an article that touched on those subjects.

Originally Posted by bigryan03 View Post
    I think I really needed that comment of 'so' or 'good' you said about when people get concerned they are getting fat due to a bit of spillage. Great read also. Some solid points made!
    Yeah you need to be spilled over :P Its hard to switch gears, I know it is, but the offseason sure has its perks.

Originally Posted by naturalposer View Post
    Hello Alberto As always I enjoy your forums. So much information and camradarie here that I find it to be a healthy place to visit. You won't compete until 2014, and having seen the 2008 version as well as the 2011 version in person all I can say is you will be an unbelievable sight. I watch the SF dvd and your improvement in your posing is like night and day. You muscle size is noticable and your conditioning is even better, which I find so very hard to believe because when I first saw you onstage in 2008 I just mentally dropped my jaw in awe and admiration. For those who have never seen Alberto backstage before going onstage all I can say is this guy is on a different level already. My personal opinion is that he place lower at the Sac pro show this past july than he should have. Size and conditioning is what I have always admired, and Alberto is doing it. (Eric [Quelly] is another one who has such freaky conditioning, he has that Frank Zane shreddedness that is mind blowing). Good luck to you as you prepare for 2014 and God bless you. Too all of you out there, have some great work-outs and be kind to one another. ps Alberto, I'm in too. Signed a big fan: Larry
    Larry! As always you are too kind, but man was it good to finally get a chance to display what I had been working on the last few years. I cannot wait to apply it one more time, as I learned plenty this offseason, and during my prep. All which are applicable to this next offseason. I wanted to be able to COMPETE among the best, and that I think I did, and I proved to myself that I could. I think next on the agenda is being able to be one of those guys....one of those guys!

Still the coolest part about this sport is that its you against you, and that is my biggest competition. Per usual Larry, it was motivating and fun to compete with you this year. So much energy and excitement that you contribute, and yes...posing.

AjarnD is on a distinguished road. (+10) AjarnD is on a distinguished road. (+10) AjarnD is on a distinguished road. (+10) AjarnD is on a distinguished road. (+10) AjarnD is on a distinguished road. (+10) AjarnD is on a distinguished road. (+10) AjarnD is on a distinguished road. (+10) AjarnD is on a distinguished road. (+10) AjarnD is on a distinguished road. (+10) AjarnD is on a distinguished road. (+10) AjarnD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Your 190 pics look great. I the same height as you and bulking now I am around 190 in the middle of the day so I wanted to compare physiques to see how "fat" you looked. We look pretty similar but you have more roundness and more muscle but Ill post up a picture when I finish my bulk and maybe you can give me a critique.

xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bwelch1985 View Post
    Given the direction natty orgs seem to be going, I seriously think a 170lb Berto would beat a high 150's Berto. This is just my opinion obviously but I think once you drift into that WTF-shredded 165ish and below you lose a little of that crazy roundness and shape to your muscles. You're definitely a world class bodybuilder either way though!
    kind of agree with britt on this, maybe it was just being in a deficit for so long that made you "lose" bit of muscle, obviously looked better at the yorton than the first few comps this year, just pretty interesting. do you have any other pics than MMs at those different weights? trying to figure out where the hell your body is storing fat, and would you say your setpoint is around 175? i think i remember you saying it was around 175-180 and i like the whole "chillin at that weight" thing you have planned out, would you classify that as a recomp or just staying at your bf% setpoint and focusing on progressive overload as opposed to just eating more and thus getting over your setpoint?

great article as well, cool to see the phases that a competitor goes through and the thoughts that accompany them.

also this was a great pic in the article from '08-'11 and just goes to show how nonlinear gains come once you reach that type of development...such is life

Last edited by xKyle10; 11-30-2011 at 07:16 AM.
    ~Sh!tty Chest Crew~ CEO & Founder
    Traditional Wetshaving Crew
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146163903

"The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found.
    There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength.
    Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential,
    It's impossible to turn back."
    -Henry Rollins

toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Squating away from the mirror for the winz.
    www.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.COM

My sport is your sports punishment

Tricks are something whores do for money...or candy.

Team BK

Training journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=148831101

naturalposer is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalposer is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalposer is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalposer is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalposer is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalposer is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalposer is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalposer is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalposer is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalposer is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalposer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Alberto, your offseason prep will be out of this world. There is no doublt that you not only showed that you can compete with some of the best Naturals out there but you are in the top tier. I still hold fast that you placed too low at the Sac show and you stood toe-to-toe with the fellows at the Yorton Cup (which I think is one of the top Natural pro-shows in the sport) and gave them a run for the money. Your progress will only be that much more enjoyable to watch. And yes, your posing was very nice. You worked very hard on that and it was very obvious to me. You, Eric, and Brad have some great conditioning and you guys (along with the other 3dmj group) will continue to set a great example to those who want to compete. 2014 will be an amazing year for you. Have a great day and a great work-out.
    There was a time (seems like along time ago) where posing was actually taken into a bodybuilders total score. As bodybuilding grew in popularity the number of contestants entering each show continued to grow. To keep the shows within managable time frames the emphasis on posing (for scoring) was slowly faded out. I myself am a competitive bodybuilder and I believe in the two-pronged approach: Bring the best physique I can bring that day and to display the physique in the best manner I can.

Tuesday Sheiko

Really loving the high bar right now and the whip I am getting out of the hole.

Squats
    225 x 5
    255 x 4 x 2
    295 x 3 x 2
    340 x 3 x 5

Calve Sled
    300 x 9 RP 3,3,2,2,1

Squats
    225 x 5
    255 x 5
    295 x 5 x 5

Calve Sled

250 x 14 RP 5,4,4,3

Nutrition

Been free feeding a bit of late, but I make sure to carry whey with me. Food is food once again, as in something that often makes me stop what I am doing. Kind of annoying, but refreshing at the same time.

Misc

Days left to get your applications in.

http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/2012-...d-athletes.php

Originally Posted by AjarnD View Post
    Your 190 pics look great. I the same height as you and bulking now I am around 190 in the middle of the day so I wanted to compare physiques to see how "fat" you looked. We look pretty similar but you have more roundness and more muscle but Ill post up a picture when I finish my bulk and maybe you can give me a critique.
    To be honest the only way you will ever know what you would have to diet to in order to achieve an ultra lean look...well you have to diet. Even some folks who I have gotten a hold of who knew just what they were bargaining for when they signed up for contest shape are amazed at all that stuff that has to go. A pinch here...pinch there. Its quite ridiculous really

Originally Posted by xKyle10 View Post
    kind of agree with britt on this, maybe it was just being in a deficit for so long that made you "lose" bit of muscle, obviously looked better at the yorton than the first few comps this year, just pretty interesting. do you have any other pics than MMs at those different weights? trying to figure out where the hell your body is storing fat, and would you say your setpoint is around 175? i think i remember you saying it was around 175-180 and i like the whole "chillin at that weight" thing you have planned out, would you classify that as a recomp or just staying at your bf% setpoint and focusing on progressive overload as opposed to just eating more and thus getting over your setpoint?
    If I had to pick om spot that lost it was my back. I think this was mostly from not being able to pull anymore when my gym with round plates was executed After hurting myself in 2008 it was a priority to not this time, so I didnt want to risk pulling with hex plates. Are deadlifts essential...no, but in my case they are as close to essential as you can get from my genetic perspective. I echo what I said earlier in that contest shape, more so at the pro level is something else. Sometimes when dieting flatness can come off as lost LBM which is one of the reasons some guys never get peeled. They pull back as soon as they start getting that really flat look. I agree in that I lost LBM, but it was my backside. There are a few things I would change with my diet setup, but nothing major. As I actually feel like my "setpoint" is in the 165-166's actually, or my setpoint when I am active and partaking in some sort of physical activity is. When I am dieting for shows I don't really experience too much of that "symptoms" ie my motivation to train stays there(but leverages change FML) my moods is pretty consistent, and actually libido is in full swing the whole way. So its not like its being at those bf's doesn't tax me the same as it would others so being overdieted isn't really the culprit.....I think.

Hence here is a picture of me on the "Cold Stone Diet" as Melissa would call it, and myself on a very flat day sometimes in October. Its all there, with the exception of the glycogen

Nov 2010 about 179-180 and October of 2011 about 160

As far as plans, I want to progress in the weight room, stay healthy, and eat enough so that I am not loosing weight. I am being very patient this time, as last time I was urged to keep packing it because to be quite honest people who cared about me were afraid for my health. :P This time I have a better idea of what is that, and will be eating at a surplus on most days, but I might calm down on the force feedings because to be quite honest. That is what I hated the most in 2009-2011...The eating at times.

In the meantime I am 162-163 on most days and enjoying the food amounts I currently have. But I have begun to sweat like a pig at night, so the GF will just have to put up with that lol But yeah no minis for me! That is priority numero uno, slow and steady...and healthy, and to be quite honest I feel VERY healthy right now.

Originally Posted by toddbz View Post
    Way better! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better

Alberto, your offseason prep will be out of this world. There is no doublt that you not only showed that you can compete with some of the best Naturals out there but you are in the top tier. I still hold fast that you placed too low at the Sac show and you stood toe-to-toe with the fellows at the Yorton Cup (which I think is one of the top Natural pro-shows in the sport) and gave them a run for the money. Your progress will only be that much more enjoyable to watch. And yes, your posing was very nice. You worked very hard on that and it was very obvious to me. You, Eric, and Brad have some great conditioning and you guys (along with the other 3dmj group) will continue to set a great example to those who want to compete. 2014 will be an amazing year for you. Have a great day and a great work-out.
    We will! In the meantime I will be looking forward to running into you next year along with all the other natty NorCal fam we have accumulated over the years.

Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^^ Everything looks bigger and ripped except your abs....Didnt you say more ab work in your future?
    Team Norton

The Strength Guys

It's time to bring V2.0

Dere is NO offseason DREhova 87's Avatar
    DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    too bad we couldn't trade some of my metabolism for yours. haha I dont think I will ever know whats a force feed is like. I feel like I'm dieting every damn day. LOL
    -100lbs Club

www.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.com
    Natural Bodybuilding's Dream Team

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FATHER FLEX View Post

That is what I hated the most in 2009-2011...The eating at times.

I have troubling eating 450cho in a day, I can only imagine your off season where you're at like 650? lol. Brad gave me my initial protocol and my refeed has me at 550cho. What the...I don't even...How can I eat this much cho with such low fat?! lol
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post

I have troubling eating 450cho in a day, I can only imagine your off season where you're at like 650? lol. Brad gave me my initial protocol and my refeed has me at 550cho. What the...I don't even...How can I eat this much cho with such low fat?! lol
    Just eat a lot of cereal to get 650g of carbs in the off season! I hate eating all the protein and that's my biggest downfall.
    Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113026551

"If you don't climb the mountain, you can't see the view"

CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000)
    want to try but mirrors everywhere I go / 10

Originally Posted by DREhova 87 View Post
    too bad we couldn't trade some of my metabolism for yours. haha I dont think I will ever know whats a force feed is like. I feel like I'm dieting every damn day. LOL
    This. All of this. Let's hold hands Dre..

pls go.
    I'M ON A MISSION. OPERATION: 2013 PRO CARD. JOIN ME FOR THE RIDE ;) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139931113

NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

WHAT!!!

Seriously though, my high carb day is 590 and i still want more! If it was up to me, I would probably be around the 1200cho mark a day (srs)

andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Massive difference for 20lb! Just goes to show how much body fat I have to lose to reach that status
    - <30 weeks out with 3DMJ & -Berto- to the 2014 Victorian INBA Victorian Titles.

- Also, join my log on ********: http://www.********.com/AndysNaturalJourney

domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NattyFLEX View Post
    WHAT!!!

Seriously though, my high carb day is 590 and i still want more! If it was up to me, I would probably be around the 1200cho mark a day (srs)
    Yep high carb high fat low protein would be my ideal diet setup lol, no wonder I hit 150kg and could hardly stand up off my chair...

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Father... it is time.

Application sent. Dunno if you guys got it!

[Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by domingochavez View Post
    Yep high carb high fat low protein would be my ideal diet setup lol, no wonder I hit 150kg and could hardly stand up off my chair...
    If I'm in a deficit, I will inhale chicken and other meats like it's nobody's business! But when I'm in grow season, and always at or above maintenance, it's tough to choke down that much meat. I have to rely on other protein sources, or I'm literally force-feeding myself.

S'mores pop-tarts, fruit, peanut butter? All day.
    My Diet - IIFYM - http://oi55.tinypic.com/50i9u.jpg

Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000)

I like taters with ketchup, and french toast with lots of fruit and sugar free syrup to reach em
    Team Norton

The Strength Guys

It's time to bring V2.0

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Frankdaddy View Post
    I like taters with ketchup, and french toast with lots of fruit and sugar free syrup to reach em
    That actually sounds soooo good to me right now lol. How do you make the taters?
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CHRIS925 View Post
    want to try but mirrors everywhere I go / 10
    Well the mirrors are so you can mire that lovely mug of yours.
    So maybe take a sweat shirt, towel or something like that and just hang it over the front of the sqiat rack to block the mirror. TRUST me, it will change how you squat. I believe a lot of people have a hard time that squat in front of a mirror then go do a meet where they face nothing and are totally in the open. Plus when you watch yourself squat or even deadlift you tend to think way to much and not just react. IMO of course.
    www.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.COM

My sport is your sports punishment

Tricks are something whores do for money...or candy.

Team BK

Training journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=148831101

Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by CaseySmithBB View Post
    If I'm in a deficit, I will inhale chicken and other meats like it's nobody's business! But when I'm in grow season, and always at or above maintenance, it's tough to choke down that much meat. I have to rely on other protein sources, or I'm literally force-feeding myself.

lol, Surprised Todd didn't catch that. Team BK must not be accepting applications.
    Only if you reach the boundary will the boundary recede before you. And if you don't, if you confine your efforts, the boundary will shrink to accommodate itself to your efforts. And you can only expand your capacities by working to the very limit.

- Hugh Nibley

God tapped me on the head and said you are a weightlifter motherfuker.

- Mikhai Koklyaev

That actually sounds soooo good to me right now lol. How do you make the taters?
    It is slightly cheaper to buy raw potatoes and peel and dice them yourself, but I usually buy the frozen bag in hasbrowns or the frozen pre-diced taters. I usually get the bags with cut up veggies in them like peppers, onions, etc...Then I cook them to my macro need with oil or something or just cooking spray, maybe fat free butter spray. I just fry them in a pan until golden brown, its fat free and good. If you dont have a sodium limit throw some salt and lots of ketchup, easy macros. If you want to try some hash, then cook some beef and throw it in with the taters, I usually do half beef and half egg and cook together and throw some season on it and then finish cooking with my simmering fried taters and just eat a big bowl, makes good for on the run meals. Taste good even with ketchup or hotsauce on that entire dish

So maybe take a sweat shirt, towel or something like that and just hang it over the front of the sqiat rack to block the mirror. TRUST me, it will change how you squat. I believe a lot of people have a hard time that squat in front of a mirror then go do a meet where they face nothing and are totally in the open. Plus when you watch yourself squat or even deadlift you tend to think way to much and not just react. IMO of course.
    I agree 100%, once I stopped using the mirror I thought "this sucks" I couldnt get use to it for a few weeks. After I stopped caring and started squatting, I was able to compet better and learn to do the squat by how I felt, not how I looked in the mirror. I dont use any machine in front of the mirror anymore if I can help it.
    Team Norton

The Strength Guys

It's time to bring V2.0

Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have no sympathy for you guys. Im in offseason and am just under 300cho. FML

Chris's macros + my macros = Bertos meal #2
    556/325/622 - 1504 total raw @ 193
    551/319/567 - 1437 total raw @ 181
    Best gym lifts - 575/340/650

***Inventor of the GENESIS JACK***
    WWW.KLEVABUILT.COM
    IG: KLEVABUILT

Hello Alberto

It is fun to compete, especially competing natural. The freedom a competitor is allowed when dieting in the off-season and pre-contest mode is what makes this sport so much fun and so rewarding. I sit here and enjoy the feed-back that the other builders share. You might not know it but lots of folks who are just starting out in their road of happy destiny onstage read and follow this forum and so all feedback is so much more appreciated. Even old vets like myself enjoy and learn from the posts. Your nest show will be in 2014 and I want to be there if it is in CA. I myself will be getting ready for the NPC Fresno, the Ultra-masters class (50+) and I love competing in this class, I think because I enjoy competing with my age peers. Good luck to you in this building phase.

Originally Posted by NattyFLEX View Post
    WHAT!!!

A few pounds ago I was in the same boat, but now I am happy and content Craving beer more than food the last two days LOL Will wait until this Sunday as it will go down well with a nice tri-tip

Originally Posted by andyboi View Post
    Massive difference for 20lb! Just goes to show how much body fat I have to lose to reach that status
    Totally! Even more so the last 3-4 pounds. Frightening what happens with each pound really

Originally Posted by domingochavez View Post
    Ha ha ha! The ice cream diet

Originally Posted by extremenergy3 View Post
    Father... it is time.

Application sent. Dunno if you guys got it!

Bout time!

Originally Posted by CaseySmithBB View Post

Yes! Its not so much the food amount, just the motivation. I always look forward to eating out(but that has plenty to do with the company etc) but not so much my normal meals. Or not as much anyhow.

Originally Posted by Salaam86 View Post
    lol, Surprised Todd didn't catch that. Team BK must not be accepting applications.
    Ha ha ha!

Originally Posted by Frankdaddy View Post
    It is slightly cheaper to buy raw potatoes and peel and dice them yourself, but I usually buy the frozen bag in hasbrowns or the frozen pre-diced taters. I usually get the bags with cut up veggies in them like peppers, onions, etc...Then I cook them to my macro need with oil or something or just cooking spray, maybe fat free butter spray. I just fry them in a pan until golden brown, its fat free and good. If you dont have a sodium limit throw some salt and lots of ketchup, easy macros. If you want to try some hash, then cook some beef and throw it in with the taters, I usually do half beef and half egg and cook together and throw some season on it and then finish cooking with my simmering fried taters and just eat a big bowl, makes good for on the run meals. Taste good even with ketchup or hotsauce on that entire dish

I agree 100%, once I stopped using the mirror I thought "this sucks" I couldnt get use to it for a few weeks. After I stopped caring and started squatting, I was able to compet better and learn to do the squat by how I felt, not how I looked in the mirror. I dont use any machine in front of the mirror anymore if I can help it.
    Yeah getting used to it still, but man does it help. When something is off you feel it right away.

Originally Posted by Slovation View Post

85/15 beef on dutch crunch and cheese....Had McDs macros

It is fun to compete, especially competing natural. The freedom a competitor is allowed when dieting in the off-season and pre-contest mode is what makes this sport so much fun and so rewarding. I sit here and enjoy the feed-back that the other builders share. You might not know it but lots of folks who are just starting out in their road of happy destiny onstage read and follow this forum and so all feedback is so much more appreciated. Even old vets like myself enjoy and learn from the posts. Your nest show will be in 2014 and I want to be there if it is in CA. I myself will be getting ready for the NPC Fresno, the Ultra-masters class (50+) and I love competing in this class, I think because I enjoy competing with my age peers. Good luck to you in this building phase.
    Head cold is gone, so tonight is going to be a kick ass upper body workout! Off to build I go!

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Slovation View Post

you and me both man... actually i'm ~305g CHO lol but close enough. i honestly don't mind though, i eat enough to be comfortable not stuffed, so it's good. it does suck to be gaining at that low tho :/
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243