Closed Thread
Page 72 of 272 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,160 of 8136
    kingovkings will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingovkings will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingovkings will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingovkings will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingovkings will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingovkings will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingovkings will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingovkings will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingovkings will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingovkings will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingovkings will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well ive gotta say say if it wasn't for ste's help id be still ****ing about on stupid diets that dont work, Workouts that were killing me. But thanks to him and his advice im nearly a stone lighter and lost a lot off inches and getting pretty toned.

So i guess for a guy that "supposedly" doesn't know jack (not my words ste ). He gave me some pretty good help and advice, Plus he has great people skills and i reckon a lot of patiens to keep listening to newbies that dont know crap and ask loads of the same questions over and over. He always trys and helps from what i see.

You ATOM on the other hand put people down and are just basically rude. A lot of people use this site for help and advice, There is ways to go about telling someone that you think there wrong but flaming them seriously isn't the right way to go about it

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Pre-Cheat Meal Weight: 212lbs
    Weight This Morning: 210lbs

U mad?
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

kushy28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kushy28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kushy28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kushy28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kushy28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kushy28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kushy28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kushy28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kushy28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kushy28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kushy28 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good stuff, everyone needs to vent....and so it has happened.

Each to his own opinion, you do not have to listen to anyone if you don't want to and you certainly should not let it get to you when you know it is untrue.

I don't pretend to know everything about nutrition, but i do know enough to know how to diet and train properly, and with regards to this diet Ste has helped me with anything and everything i needed to know. But i'm a cautious person, i research things before i try them out, so even if i have been given advice i expand on it more to make sure it's right and more importantly....right for me.

Week 5, 6kg+ lost, most(if not all) has been fat, i have a strict diet, i do walking for about 90mins a day and also lifting 3-4 times a week. Cheat meal is basically, as much food as i can stick in my stomach in one sitting, followed by something sweet. I'd feel bad about eating any more, but it works for me.....

Trail and error is the only way to know yourself.
    What good is an action with no purpose, what good is a purpose with no goal?

Check out my mates music site: http://www.********.com/pages/Manon-Dave-Music/123378697683602

ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kingovkings View Post
    Well ive gotta say say if it wasn't for ste's help id be still ****ing about on stupid diets that dont work, Workouts that were killing me. But thanks to him and his advice im nearly a stone lighter and lost a lot off inches and getting pretty toned.

So i guess for a guy that "supposedly" doesn't know jack (not my words ste ). He gave me some pretty good help and advice, Plus he has great people skills and i reckon a lot of patiens to keep listening to newbies that dont know crap and ask loads of the same questions over and over. He always trys and helps from what i see.

You ATOM on the other hand put people down and are just basically rude. A lot of people use this site for help and advice, There is ways to go about telling someone that you think there wrong but flaming them seriously isn't the right way to go about it
    cheers, i admit iam not chris aceto or dave palumbo but saying i know jack is stupid when he knows nothing about me, because i aksed chris aceto for advice about somit that was none palumbo diet related dosnt mean i know nothing, after 9 or 10 weeks on keto i feel like crap so i know i need to only run this diet for that amount of time or change somit slightly it has nothing to do with burn out or doing fst-7, i only said to you yesterday by message to keep reps low so i wouldnt tell you one thing and so the opposite my self, i have tried fst-7 on this diet and i felt ok tbh but i stoped doing it incase i burned away muscle, when the guy looks better than me then ill listen to what he has to say lol, well done on the weight loss keep up the hard work, pm if you need any help.
    Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post
    Pre-Cheat Meal Weight: 212lbs
    Weight This Morning: 210lbs

U mad?
    good stuff do what your doing its working fine,as long as your losing fat then dont change nothing.
    i rep back if i forget pm me and i will do it on recharge............

getting massive again :)

show time next year

grillin77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grillin77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grillin77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grillin77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grillin77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grillin77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grillin77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grillin77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grillin77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grillin77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grillin77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just recently purchased a fat burner that has 200mg caffeine. Can I use that when following this diet?

Thanks!

atombombbis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atombombbis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you guys crack me up

when did i say you didnt know jack?

i said you suck at troubleshooting your own problems, and therefore arent qualified to help other people at troubleshooting theirs.

im sure you have a great message board education.

some of us actually went to what you would call university for this stuff and do it for a living.

thats all im saying.
    i dont know what the f**k a light day is!?

atombombbis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atombombbis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    by the way i have no idea what a troll is.

AND

i havent had desires to compete till the last couple years. so i havent won a bunch of shows no......BUT.....i have been doing this for 9 years. training and nutrition not to mention i have a degree is excercise phys and a minor in nutrition. i have been helping people for years.

my posting in this thread had nothing to do with "taking over" or becoming the resident guru.

but alot of people are doing things wrong and i just wanted to help them get it right. thats all.

im sure youve helped people on here and my goal is not to over take you ....so you dont have to put words in my mouth ok?

if you want to hang on every word dave says......he also said "sometimes the worst athletes (in this case bodybuilders" make the best coaches.

im currently prepping 6 guys for a spring show coming up and have about 20 clients i train weekly.

whats a troll by the way? someone that reads the boards? someone that reads the boards and only posts once in a while? i dont really sit on message boards all day so im not privvy to your lingo

Originally Posted by grillin77 View Post
    I just recently purchased a fat burner that has 200mg caffeine. Can I use that when following this diet?

Thanks!
    i dont see much of a problem with that amount but once you get up really high in mg's your asking for trouble

ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by atombombbis View Post
    you guys crack me up

when did i say you didnt know jack?

i said you suck at troubleshooting your own problems, and therefore arent qualified to help other people at troubleshooting theirs.

im sure you have a great message board education.

some of us actually went to what you would call university for this stuff and do it for a living.

thats all im saying.
    and how do you know i dont do this for a living like i say you know nothing about me as unlike you a dont claim to know it all and dont bang on saying i do this with my clients or ive run this diet for years ect ect, and iam very good at trouble shooting my own problems but every so often there is no shame or nothing wrong in asking for some advice, then its upto me if i use the advice given or not, iam sure even barrack obama still has to ask ppl for advice somtimes and the same goes for me, as much as you think you know it all if you take a look at your self then you will find you dont......get over your self bro your not all that...

and know one has to take over me on here iam not a resident guru as you put it, i just like to help ppl too, and for your info very highly qualified in pt and nutrition, i want to further my nutrition degree this year i done my training while i was in the british army inbetween my tours of bosnia and iraq so there is no need to preach all that ive been to uni bs iam not botherd and ppl on here arnt to you dont need a uni degree to tell someone they need to increase the fat intake by 20grams per day.
    Last edited by ste247; 03-17-2010 at 08:55 AM.

show time next year

slobass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slobass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slobass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slobass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slobass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slobass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slobass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slobass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slobass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slobass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slobass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ste's the man. He is pretty much the reason I gave this diet a shot

king of the nutmisc johnpagnolo's Avatar
    johnpagnolo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnpagnolo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnpagnolo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnpagnolo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnpagnolo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnpagnolo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnpagnolo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnpagnolo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnpagnolo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnpagnolo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnpagnolo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    god I feel dumb. are we measuring meat before or after cooking?

I am going to feel like a moron if someone says after.

kettlechips is just really nice. (+1000) kettlechips is just really nice. (+1000) kettlechips is just really nice. (+1000) kettlechips is just really nice. (+1000) kettlechips is just really nice. (+1000) kettlechips is just really nice. (+1000) kettlechips is just really nice. (+1000) kettlechips is just really nice. (+1000) kettlechips is just really nice. (+1000) kettlechips is just really nice. (+1000) kettlechips is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by johnalex13 View Post

Apparently it's afterwards but I have always weighed before and it's worked great for me.
    How the hell do you know how much to cook if you weigh afterwards anyway?

JB12182 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JB12182 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JB12182 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JB12182 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JB12182 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JB12182 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JB12182 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JB12182 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JB12182 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JB12182 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JB12182 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I weighed myself this past monday and checked in 213.4, actually had a .2 lb. weight gain from the previous week. The only difference in the diet was i've been puttin g a scoop of casein in with my last shake meal. Woke up today and now weigh 210.8.

after. always after

Originally Posted by JB12182 View Post
    I weighed myself this past monday and checked in 213.4, actually had a .2 lb. weight gain from the previous week. The only difference in the diet was i've been puttin g a scoop of casein in with my last shake meal. Woke up today and now weigh 210.8.
    i weighed 215 after my cheat on monday and yesterday i was 218. go figure.

thats why i focus more on bodyfat. and the mirror

wana weigh less? seriously? stop drinking water the next 3 days....LOL.....you'll lose 10 pounds.

im kidding obviously. point is weight fluctuates sio much even on an hourly basis.

my last show i was freakin because i weighed 203 before i went to bed on friday. i weighed in at 192.6 on sat morning....go figure

Paully25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    From wikipedia:
    In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2]

I don't think you're a troll atom - you just come across a bit harsh, but your information is good...I think too many people are trying to make changes to this diet, and still say they're on the Palumbo Diet. Hello!!!! Page 1 of this thread has the diet. If you change it (you do a cheat day vs a cheat meal), you're no longer doing the diet. It's not meant to be a diet that you can do whatever you want on. I personally started the diet 3 weeks ago, and am finding it very easy - no problems with cravings at all. I'm getting much leaner, and I'm down 11lbs since starting.

Just my 2 cents.

flex 2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flex 2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flex 2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flex 2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flex 2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flex 2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flex 2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flex 2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flex 2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flex 2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flex 2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thanks!
    Dave dosent love using stims...just dont go crazy..use in moderation..dont take like 600 mgs caffeine, drink 3 cups of coffees, down a couple of red bulls!! lol thats overkill just use use the least amount possible that still gets results

flex 2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flex 2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flex 2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flex 2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flex 2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flex 2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flex 2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flex 2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flex 2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flex 2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flex 2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JB12182 View Post
    I was never a fan of casein..it always just sat in my stomach and just formented their lol...whey isolate with 1 tbs mac oil is perfect on this diet and the mac oil slows down the protein digestion...kinda like what casein does

I have seen people do it both ways...the measurments you see for dave's diet are weighed cooked!

Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post
    Yeah, this won't be a regular occurrence. Birthday cheats are always a bit more... Relaxed. Buffets are never a good idea if you want to stay in control. I bet I'm still down 2lbs this week though.

Thinking about Sushi or Italian this weekend. Can't decide yet.
    Its always hard to decide where to eat for that one meal!!

Originally Posted by flex 2006 View Post
    Its always hard to decide where to eat for that one meal!!
    Especially the 1st one...I'm lookin forward to sushi Saturday though - big time.

its suppose to be after, the differance wont be much i dont think.
    Originally Posted by Paully25 View Post
    From wikipedia:
    In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2]

I don't think you're a troll atom - you just come across a bit harsh, but your information is good...I think too many people are trying to make changes to this diet, and still say they're on the Palumbo Diet. Hello!!!! Page 1 of this thread has the diet. If you change it (you do a cheat day vs a cheat meal), you're no longer doing the diet. It's not meant to be a diet that you can do whatever you want on. I personally started the diet 3 weeks ago, and am finding it very easy - no problems with cravings at all. I'm getting much leaner, and I'm down 11lbs since starting.

Just my 2 cents.
    the guy obviously knows what he is on about, but he thinks he is the only person in the world who went to uni and got qualifyed, and obviously coz the guy dosnt know me or anyone else on this thread he assumes we dont know what we are on about or that we are not in the postion to give advice because we post on message boards( message board guru's) but then he post on the same board we all do wtf......ppl have changed the diet a little to suit there life style but if you dont like eggs then dont eat them, if you buy daves book there are other meals you can eat other than the ones listed on the cookie cutter diet on page 1, this thread has been going along just fine for years ppl are losing weight and to get some random guy to come on the thread and say iam this and that you are all wrong, i do this for a living will get ppl pissed, goon 44 has lost 75lbs or so and was then told he wasnt doing the diet correctly, to say that is not very professional, imo saying somit like that to someone who has sufferd most of there life with weight problems and then drops all that weight and is very proud of what they have done is out of order and could put someone off dieting for the rest of there life, a good pt wouldnt do that...................if the guy uses the knowlage he has got to help ppl instead of being so negative toward them then he would be a great addition to this thread, well done on your weight loss keep us updated....
    Last edited by ste247; 03-17-2010 at 11:57 AM.

show time next year

Thanks!
    dont worry about 200mg of caffeine, you need to becarfull with stims tho because of a rise in the hormone cortisol, the body will release cortisol when its put under stress and stims put the body under stress, but so dose having a bad day at work or sitting in traffic for 2 hrs, imo stresses in every day life will cause your body to release more cortisol than 200mg of caffeine, i take about 3000mg of vit c this helps with cortisol and so do bcaa's.........dont go over board and you will be fine but i wouldnt be to worryed about having a few cups of black coffee a day.

show time next year

Originally Posted by ste247 View Post

the guy obviously knows what he is on about, but he thinks he is the only person in the world who went to uni and got qualifyed, and obviously coz the guy dosnt know me or anyone else on this thread he assumes we dont know what we are on about or that we are not in the postion to give advice because we post on message boards( message board guru's) but then he post on the same board we all do wtf......ppl have changed the diet a little to suit there life style but if you dont like eggs then dont eat them, if you buy daves book there are other meals you can eat other than the ones listed on the cookie cutter diet on page 1, this thread has been going along just fine for years ppl are losing weight and to get some random guy to come on the thread and say iam this and that you are all wrong, i do this for a living will get ppl pissed, goon 44 has lost 75lbs or so and was then told he wasnt doing the diet correctly, to say that is not very professional, imo saying somit like that to someone who has sufferd most of there life with weight problems and then drops all that weight and is very proud of what they have done is out of order and could put someone off dieting for the rest of there life, a good pt wouldnt do that...................if the guy uses the knowlage he has got to help ppl instead of being so negative toward them then he would be a great addition to this thread, well done on your weight loss keep us updated....

Agreed...and will do. I started back at the gym in December 2009 after years away from it. I was 6'1, 230lbs. Pretty much stayed at that weight through New Years. Before going on Palumbo, I lost 9lbs, and have since really gotten strict with the diet, and feeling MUCH better now. My clothes fit so much nicer now, and I've got some definition coming in. I'm like most people probably...just want to be healthy, and feel good about myself when I look in the mirror - not looking to compete at any level.

miabullitt is just really nice. (+1000) miabullitt is just really nice. (+1000) miabullitt is just really nice. (+1000) miabullitt is just really nice. (+1000) miabullitt is just really nice. (+1000) miabullitt is just really nice. (+1000) miabullitt is just really nice. (+1000) miabullitt is just really nice. (+1000) miabullitt is just really nice. (+1000) miabullitt is just really nice. (+1000) miabullitt is just really nice. (+1000)
    so let me get this straight.. on your cheat meal you can eat as much as you want? Also, you eat the same thing everyday?
    * Ron Paul - 2012 *

I rape back 1k+

Future Misc MD

My GST log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141353181&p=824958521#post824958521

From wikipedia:

Just my 2 cents.
    thanks paully....lol

see im not a troll!!!!!!!

sweet i was getting soooooo scared.

your second paragraph is dead on. theres many types of diets out there and im not saying they dont work. in fact they all do actually. but IMO and EXPERIENCE WITH MYSELF AND OTHERS, the palumbo diet is the fastest way.

once you start changing this and that to fit your "laziness" or lack of adherence to the diet it no longer is the palumbo diet.

there are changes that can be made but at the end of the day there are 4 different types of meals.

-egg meal
    -shake meal
    - lean protein meal
    - fatty meal

the diet needs to be centered around those four meals as they are layed out.

and the cheat meal must be controlled.

can you get SOME results by having a big cheat day? sure. but is it the same results as if youd followed the rules?....probably not
    Last edited by atombombbis; 03-17-2010 at 12:46 PM.

kettlechips is just really nice. (+1000) kettlechips is just really nice. (+1000) kettlechips is just really nice. (+1000) kettlechips is just really nice. (+1000) kettlechips is just really nice. (+1000) kettlechips is just really nice. (+1000) kettlechips is just really nice. (+1000) kettlechips is just really nice. (+1000) kettlechips is just really nice. (+1000) kettlechips is just really nice. (+1000) kettlechips is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by miabullitt View Post
    so let me get this straight.. on your cheat meal you can eat as much as you want? Also, you eat the same thing everyday?
    Cheat meals replace the last meal of the day i.e. your last protein shake.
    It should consist of plenty of carbs up to the value of 500g. I never get anywhere near 500g though I just don't have enough room even when I'm starving!
    Try clean or dirty meals and see which works best and what you can get away with.

Agreed...and will do. I started back at the gym in December 2009 after years away from it. I was 6'1, 230lbs. Pretty much stayed at that weight through New Years. Before going on Palumbo, I lost 9lbs, and have since really gotten strict with the diet, and feeling MUCH better now. My clothes fit so much nicer now, and I've got some definition coming in. I'm like most people probably...just want to be healthy, and feel good about myself when I look in the mirror - not looking to compete at any level.
    this diet works without doubt, stick with it and you can acheive great things..

show time next year

JB12182 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JB12182 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JB12182 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JB12182 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JB12182 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JB12182 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JB12182 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JB12182 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JB12182 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JB12182 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JB12182 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by flex 2006 View Post
    I was never a fan of casein..it always just sat in my stomach and just formented their lol...whey isolate with 1 tbs mac oil is perfect on this diet and the mac oil slows down the protein digestion...kinda like what casein does
    I'm a huge fan of casein, but I think it's better served for a bulk or maintenance phase. The PB in this diet does the same thing for digestion.

Originally Posted by ste247 View Post

i agree with you fyi. i came off as a dick. hell, i kinda am. i dont pitty people when it comes to their weight. these people are always looking for someone to feel bad for them. not saying goon is im just saying its the norm. if your not happy with your weight or apperance do something about it. and when you lose 75 pounds im not give you smack and say great job mate. i am proud but these people need to know they shouldnt have been so inactive and eating junk. 99% of the time they let themselves get that way.(i know some people are born overweight, this has alot to do with their parents being lazy and fat as well. for the most part babies dont come out of the womb destined for fatness, it just comes easier to some and the parents push it right along with their own laziness) sorry thats just where i stand. i was EXTREMELY overweight and played D-LINE in college. and i was lazy. id eat a postworkout (just lifting of course, 1 set every 10 min or so) meal of 2-3 whoppers a large fry and a coke. then one day i said enough and made a change and didnt expect any1 to help or feel bad for me cuz i did it to myself.

just wanna comment on goon tho.

great job on the weight loss, but isnt this the guy that doesnt weight train? (thought i read that could be wrong) how much of his weight loss is muscle?

how low is his basal metabolic rate at this point?

what is he gonna do when the weight loss stalls? add in weight training? he'll just lose msucle at that point. maybe some initial strength gains from a nuerological response but there wont be much muscle gain .

these are just all things to think about when your "advising" someone or telling them they are doing a good job just based on the nhumber on the scale
    Last edited by atombombbis; 03-17-2010 at 01:01 PM.

Closed Thread