Page 7 of 112 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast
    StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I feel like we abuse you ...........
    but I don't feel bad about it ................................

THANKS DEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Today was a good one i haven't been to persistent the past few days : (
    RaPe BAcK

Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice motivator. I love Clint Eastwood and really enjoy all the old Western movies he did.
    "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7

GOOOOO COCKS!!!!!! GOOOOO STEELERS!!!!!

JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Man, I don't know where you're getting these, but they all speak to me!
    journal:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124597541

I put my faith in the people, but the people let me down, so I turned the other way I carried on anyhow.

"Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” Chief Tecumseh

TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by JoelM05 View Post
    Man, I don't know where you're getting these, but they all speak to me!
    me to bro...me to.
    I really NEED to put them into practice tho.
    All the knowledge in the world, does you no good if you dont apply it.
    M O O N spells LBM

http://youtu.be/ip7PPGS7TpE

JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheLBM View Post
    me to bro...me to.
    I really NEED to put them into practice tho.
    All the knowledge in the world, does you no good if you dont apply it.
    The first step is knowing that you need to apply it. We're off to a good start!

I put my faith in the people, but the people let me down, so I turned the other way I carried on anyhow.

"Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” Chief Tecumseh

TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz
    Daily Motivator
    May 1, 2009

Small pleasures
    Be happy with the little things, because there are so many more of them. Don't postpone your enjoyment of life until after some grand achievement. Strive for that grand achievement, to be sure. And take pleasure in all the joys along the way.

Every day presents you with countless opportunities to experience happiness. There is joy available in each moment, if you really want to find it.

Consider how very much more likely you are to persevere, and to reach that grand achievement, if the path to it is filled with delight. Find enjoyment in the small things, and even in the striving. It will keep you going. Relish the journey, and it will help you reach the destination.
    M O O N spells LBM

Daily Motivator
    May 2, 2009

Remember the winning you
    What do you remember about yesterday? Do you remember the problems and disappointments, or do you remember the progress and the achievements? What do you remember about last month, or last year, or ten years ago?

What's happened has happened. There is nothing you can do about it. Yet your imagination is yours to control as you wish. You can remember exactly what you choose to remember, in exactly the way you want to remember it.

When you remember mostly the good things, you build an image of yourself as an achiever and a winner. Importantly, that self image has a profound effect on your future actions, and on the results you get. Remember your past as a winner, and you'll act like a winner.

In your mind, treasure the good things in your past, and their memory will brighten your future.
    M O O N spells LBM

cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Daily Motivator
    May 2, 2009

Remember the winning you
    What do you remember about yesterday? Do you remember the problems and disappointments, or do you remember the progress and the achievements? What do you remember about last month, or last year, or ten years ago?

What's happened has happened. There is nothing you can do about it. Yet your imagination is yours to control as you wish. You can remember exactly what you choose to remember, in exactly the way you want to remember it.

When you remember mostly the good things, you build an image of yourself as an achiever and a winner. Importantly, that self image has a profound effect on your future actions, and on the results you get. Remember your past as a winner, and you'll act like a winner.

In your mind, treasure the good things in your past, and their memory will brighten your future.
    Great motivators!!!! I didn't think they posted one on the weekend.
    Hope you have a FANTASTIC weekend
    Journal but the 2020/2021 ed. ---> https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141049421

ROAD RACES
    Mississauga Marathon - Relay Challenge (my lap 8km) - 2015 - no time to record
    Mississauga Marathon - 10 km - 2018 - 1:20:17
    Tough Mudder (half course) - 2018 (no time to record)
    Mississauga Marathon - Half Marathon - 2018 - 2:35:01
    Toronto Women's 10km - 2019 - 1:12:14
    Lululemon Toronto Waterfront 10km - 2019 - 1:12:20

Originally Posted by cactusflower View Post
    Great motivators!!!! I didn't think they posted one on the weekend.
    Hope you have a FANTASTIC weekend
    everyday i think... it is I that am to lazy to post it.
    Some weekends i am not on at all.
    M O O N spells LBM

Daily Motivator
    May 3, 2009

Make the effort
    To get from here to there, takes plain old ordinary effort. You can be brimming with a positive attitude, full of superb ideas, smart, experienced, and well connected. Yet even with all that going for you, you still must put out effort in order to make things happen.

There is no substitute for effort. You can work smarter, to be sure, but you must work. There is no magic secret, no technological contraption, no cleverly designed "system" that will replace the need for effort. These things can certainly make your efforts far more effective. Without your effort and initiative, though, they are useless.

The effort necessary for achievement is often difficult and uncomfortable. It will stretch you and likely demand more of you than you thought you had. And therein lies the true reward of success.
    M O O N spells LBM

Daily Motivator
    May 5, 2009

Change the world
    Every day you change the world in some way. You cannot avoid doing it. After this day is over, the world will be a little bit different place because of what you have done. Will it be a better place, or worse, or just different? That depends on what you do.

Why should you care? Because you are a part of the world. The positive things you do, come back to you, as do the negative things. You cannot escape the consequences of your own thoughts and actions. So make them the best that you can.

You can change the world. You will change the world. You do change the world. You have the power and the ability to change it for the better, right this moment and every moment. As long as you're going to change the world, you might as well change it in a positive way.

You're changing the world. It's a big responsibility and a tremendous opportunity. Make the best of it, today and every day.
    M O O N spells LBM

Going for strong and lean jtroster's Avatar
    jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Daily Motivator
    May 5, 2009

Change the world
    Every day you change the world in some way. You cannot avoid doing it. After this day is over, the world will be a little bit different place because of what you have done. Will it be a better place, or worse, or just different? That depends on what you do.

Why should you care? Because you are a part of the world. The positive things you do, come back to you, as do the negative things. You cannot escape the consequences of your own thoughts and actions. So make them the best that you can.

You can change the world. You will change the world. You do change the world. You have the power and the ability to change it for the better, right this moment and every moment. As long as you're going to change the world, you might as well change it in a positive way.

You're changing the world. It's a big responsibility and a tremendous opportunity. Make the best of it, today and every day.
    Good one. This sums up the Jewish concept of Tikkun Olam, the repair of the world.
    Joel

“Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you come to the end: then stop.”

My 2014 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159562211

cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Daily Motivator
    May 5, 2009

Change the world

Wonderful motivator! Thank you!
    Journal but the 2020/2021 ed. ---> https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141049421

ROAD RACES

Daily Motivator
    May 6, 2009

Recipe for greatness
    Take something ordinary, add some focus, commitment and effort, and you have greatness. Greatness arises out of the common and the ordinary. The raw material of greatness is nothing special. A magnificent mansion is made out of ordinary wood, bricks and nails. A literary masterpiece is printed on ordinary paper. A beautiful symphony is performed with ordinary musical instruments.

Greatness depends not on what we have to work with, but on what we do with it. Greatness is achieved not because of what we have, but as a result of what we do.

Though greatness by definition is rare, it is within the reach of anyone. Because the greatest greatness comes from common, ordinary beginnings. Whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever you have to work with, greatness is always waiting for you to make it happen.
    M O O N spells LBM

Daily Motivator
    May 6, 2009

Recipe for greatness
    Take something ordinary, add some focus, commitment and effort, and you have greatness. Greatness arises out of the common and the ordinary. The raw material of greatness is nothing special. A magnificent mansion is made out of ordinary wood, bricks and nails. A literary masterpiece is printed on ordinary paper. A beautiful symphony is performed with ordinary musical instruments.

Greatness depends not on what we have to work with, but on what we do with it. Greatness is achieved not because of what we have, but as a result of what we do.

Though greatness by definition is rare, it is within the reach of anyone. Because the greatest greatness comes from common, ordinary beginnings. Whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever you have to work with, greatness is always waiting for you to make it happen.
    O...M...G.... I love this!

ROAD RACES

Originally Posted by cactusflower View Post
    O...M...G.... I love this!
    I thought it was a good one as well.
    M O O N spells LBM

Working on Hoosier 2.0 HoosierHardGain's Avatar
    HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Daily Motivator
    May 6, 2009

Recipe for greatness

QFT

That is all.
    Burning Fat Cells One Rep At A Time

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it." - Nelson Mandela.

Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    AWESOME one today LBM!! Thanks so much for sharing these

Originally Posted by Roxie View Post
    AWESOME one today LBM!! Thanks so much for sharing these
    welcome
    M O O N spells LBM

Good stuff, brotherman...good stuff!

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You keep getting better, not sure how, but that is the best yet!!

Thank you!!
    I'm a sad little man

Daily Motivator
    May 7, 2009

The odds of success
    If you desire to achieve success, the odds are against you. Outstanding success is so celebrated and admired precisely because it is so exceptional and difficult to achieve.

In terms of sheer numbers, the odds are against you. But the odds don't matter. Because success does not result from blind chance. There really are no odds, as such. There are only results.

You have every opportunity to make your own results. Your results are not determined by statistical percentages. They are determined by your own action and commitment. The fact that only a small number of people in your position ever make it to the top, has nothing to do with the opportunities available to you. In fact, the more the odds are against you, the more special it makes your achievement.

Put the odds in your favor by refusing to let them limit your possibilities.
    M O O N spells LBM

Daily Motivator
    May 7, 2009

The odds of success
    If you desire to achieve success, the odds are against you. Outstanding success is so celebrated and admired precisely because it is so exceptional and difficult to achieve.

In terms of sheer numbers, the odds are against you. But the odds don't matter. Because success does not result from blind chance. There really are no odds, as such. There are only results.

You have every opportunity to make your own results. Your results are not determined by statistical percentages. They are determined by your own action and commitment. The fact that only a small number of people in your position ever make it to the top, has nothing to do with the opportunities available to you. In fact, the more the odds are against you, the more special it makes your achievement.

Put the odds in your favor by refusing to let them limit your possibilities.
    YAY for awesome motivator!!!

ROAD RACES

Daily Motivator
    May 8, 2009

Success is tedious
    Success is often tedious. When we see success in others, it looks exciting and fun. We see someone who is successful in business living in a magnificent house, driving a shiny new car and taking exotic vacations. We see a successful athlete being cheered by the crowd after a winning performance on the playing field. We usually see only the results of success in others.

What we often fail to see and appreciate is how they got there. The person with a successful business has spent many long, boring hours, working late into the night on tasks that no one would consider fun or exciting. The winning athlete has spent day after day on the practice field and in the weight room, laboriously training mind and body.

Those who understand, appreciate and accept that the road to achievement can often be tiresome, those who are willing to do whatever it takes, no matter if it is often tedious and boring, are the ones who will get the reward they seek.
    M O O N spells LBM

Daily Motivator
    May 8, 2009

Success is tedious
    Success is often tedious. When we see success in others, it looks exciting and fun. We see someone who is successful in business living in a magnificent house, driving a shiny new car and taking exotic vacations. We see a successful athlete being cheered by the crowd after a winning performance on the playing field. We usually see only the results of success in others.

What we often fail to see and appreciate is how they got there. The person with a successful business has spent many long, boring hours, working late into the night on tasks that no one would consider fun or exciting. The winning athlete has spent day after day on the practice field and in the weight room, laboriously training mind and body.

Those who understand, appreciate and accept that the road to achievement can often be tiresome, those who are willing to do whatever it takes, no matter if it is often tedious and boring, are the ones who will get the reward they seek.
    Nice! Too many people look for the easy, quick path and end up discouraged when they don't see the results they want.

Originally Posted by JoelM05 View Post
    Nice! Too many people look for the easy, quick path and end up discouraged when they don't see the results they want.
    Ya,, people are always blaming others and not accepting responsibility
    for themselves.
    M O O N spells LBM

Originally Posted by thelbm View Post
    daily motivator
    may 8, 2009

success is tedious
    success is often tedious. When we see success in others, it looks exciting and fun. We see someone who is successful in business living in a magnificent house, driving a shiny new car and taking exotic vacations. We see a successful athlete being cheered by the crowd after a winning performance on the playing field. We usually see only the results of success in others.

love it!!!!

ROAD RACES

Daily Motivator
    May 9, 2009

Commitment
    How can you tell if you're fully committed to reaching a particular goal? It's easy. Commitment makes itself evident when the obstacles start to appear.

It's one thing to be excited about beginning a new pursuit. It is something altogether different to keep going long after the initial thrill has faded, when very real and very difficult challenges begin to emerge. Anyone can express their commitment in words. True commitment is shown by actions, by persistence, by the willingness to do whatever it takes.

The only way to be truly and irrevocably committed to a goal, is to make sure that the goal has meaning for you. You absolutely must find a way to personally relate to and connect with the goal. Make that connection, understand precisely what's in it for you, and your commitment will make it happen.
    M O O N spells LBM

Daily Motivator
    May 10, 2009

All or nothing
    An "all or nothing" approach too often gets us nothing. The attitude of "I'm going to be the best on the team or I won't even play" is self defeating. Success is achieved by degrees. Rarely is it possible to start at the top.

Certainly it is commendable and very worthwhile to aim for the very best. You won't get there unless you go for it. But you won't get there immediately either. In order to reach first place, you must spend some time in fifth, fourth, third and second places. Those who quit just because they came in third instead of first, never make it to the top.

The same principle applies whether you're in a competitive undertaking or not. The reality of any endeavor is that you very likely won't get it perfect. But so what? You're achieving, you're growing, you're improving -- and those are what count. Just because you can't have it all, is no reason to settle for nothing.
    M O O N spells LBM