Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Leg day! I probably won't be able to walk tomorrow..damn glute ham raises!

Squats: 55lbs 1x8 (warmup) 70lbs 1x8 115lbs 1x8 and 2x5 (to failure/unable to maintain good form).
    Walking lunges with 20lb dumbells 3x10 each leg.
    Natural glute/ham raise: 3x10 with focus on the negative.
    Seated knee extension: ran the rack x2 starting at 100lbs and pounding out reps till failure then dropping the weight to pound out more.
    Single leg standing hamstring curl: 50lbs 3x10.
    Heel raise off of a step 3x30.
    *Saved by the blood of the Lamb crew*

Maryland licensed Physical Therapist Assistant

Squat/Bench/Deadlift
    205/150/300

Blackbelt in GoJu Karate
    Blackbelt in America Kickboxing
    Purple belt in Renzoku Jiu-jitsu

ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yesterday's macros:
    Fat 99
    Carbs 29-15: 16 net
    Protein 84
    Calories 1368

Squat/Bench/Deadlift
    205/150/300

Blackbelt in GoJu Karate

sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ccmarks View Post
    Lol it frustrates me sometimes cause I'm like "come on Samantha! Just one more set, mommy does so much stuff for you...please" lol
    I like her name

Originally Posted by xJellyBirdx View Post
    I'm happy I'm not a girl, 1345 calories sounds so horrible. Nice to see the higher intake.
    Ditto on the calories. Your BMR is around 1,318. I would love to see you eat at least 1,700 calories on days you workout

xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sambshep View Post
    Ditto on the calories. Your BMR is around 1,318. I would love to see you eat at least 1,700 calories on days you workout
    What makes you think my BMR is that low? Using my LBM, my BMR is definitely higher than that lol. My weekend intake is even higher than that for a 20% deficit lol
    "I don't believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be." -Ken Venturi

sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What makes you think my BMR is that low? Using my LBM, my BMR is definitely higher than that lol. My weekend intake is even higher than that for a 20% deficit lol
    I'm talking about her BMR.

I know I know. My metabolism seems really low..maintance for me seems like its around 1700...I was consistent eating that while I was training for my traithlon, and at that time I was lifting and doing tons or cardio. Once the cardio stopped I put weight back on, at 1700 calories a day.

Squat/Bench/Deadlift
    205/150/300

Blackbelt in GoJu Karate

I'm sick of being skinny fat dang it! I want I to bulk and have some muscle, just scared to cross the 140lb line with this much fat on me already.

Oh, and the calories will be way over tonight cause I'm having wings food..such a love hate relationship lol

Squat/Bench/Deadlift
    205/150/300

Blackbelt in GoJu Karate

xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000)
    I know I had a serious blonde moment there but you didn't need to italicize the world lol
    "I don't believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be." -Ken Venturi

I'm sick of being skinny fat dang it! I want I to bulk and have some muscle, just scared to cross the 140lb line with this much fat on me already.
    Adipose tissue is easier to decrease when one has a greater amount of muscle tissue, and besides, women with meat on their bones look far more healthy (and attractive, in my opinion) than women whose ribs are on display...that's so gross!

I know I had a serious blonde moment there but you didn't need to italicize the world lol
    I couldn't help it, I just love to italicize text when making a point

Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ...and besides, women with meat on their bones look far more healthy (and attractive, in my opinion)
    Thissssss!

I know girl… 140 is like a dreaded mark for me as well… but don't stress on it - keep lifting and eating and posting… I'ma followin' and cheerin'

Glad I'm not the only one that has a line they don't want to cross lol
    My abdomine is my worst feature...I had a c-section with my daughter so it seems like it sags more then it should..not like I was tiny before her but it sure didn't help.

Oh well, today was my carb up day..keeping my carb days to one day a week..I'm sure my calories where higher then normal. Drinking a glass of home made blueberry wine right now

Squat/Bench/Deadlift
    205/150/300

Blackbelt in GoJu Karate

Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My abdomine is my worst feature...I had a c-section with my daughter so it seems like it sags more then it should..not like I was tiny before her but it sure didn't help.
    Are we twins :-O I mean, I didn't have a kid, but I have always had an issue with my midsection too. I want to tighten that mofo up! Keep at it girlie!

Oh well, today was my carb up day..keeping my carb days to one day a week..I'm sure my calories where higher then normal.
    You carb up! I don't yet Do you notice any benefits of carbing up?

Drinking a glass of home made blueberry wine right now
    I'm jelly I love wine... and blueberry wine sounds divine. Enjoy

I've been doing Keto since march..and my first stent I went the full 8 weeks before I carbed up. I mostly carb up because I cave in on the weekends..sad but true...however when I do a carb up correctly I always see PR's in the gym then next two days. So I know it helps my strength..however it's not something I feel required to do..I just love ice cream lol

And your mid section is way tighter then mine! I have a 34 inch waist and can't seem to budge it...however I loath abdominal work so that doesn't help lol

Squat/Bench/Deadlift
    205/150/300

Blackbelt in GoJu Karate

Ok I'm willing to admit you are right and I'm not eating enough..my DL today sucked and it was probably a combo of low calories and my basement being 80 degrees. I am going to bit 1500 calories today..do that a couple of days and see how my body reacts.

Sumo style DL: 150x8 warmup, 180x5, 210x2, then I went for a PR of 240...had been doing sets with 225...and I couldn't even budge it, so I backed down to 230..nope..my legs felt so weak and I was afraid I was going to hurt something so I stopped.
    DL tradition form: 135 3x10
    T-bar row: 80lbs 3x8
    Good mornings: 45 1x10 55 3x10
    Facepulls: 44lbs 3x10
    Wide grip pull down: 100lbs 3x10 50lbs 1x40
    Cross body single arm law mower pulls: 20lbs 3x10
    Lat push down: 45lbs 3x15

Also I know I need to be a better job at carbing up correctly.

Squat/Bench/Deadlift
    205/150/300

Blackbelt in GoJu Karate

Ok I'm willing to admit you are right and I'm not eating enough..my DL today sucked and it was probably a combo of low calories and my basement being 80 degrees. I am going to bit 1500 calories today..do that a couple of days and see how my body reacts.
    I'd aim for a week or two to give your body time to adjust. A couple of days might not be long enough to properly asses the difference.

I'd aim for a week or two to give your body time to adjust. A couple of days might not be long enough to properly asses the difference.
    ^ Ditto, but replace asses (plural form of ass) with assess

Today's macros:

Protein:92
    Carbs:23-7=16 net
    Fat: 133
    Calories 1680

Squat/Bench/Deadlift
    205/150/300

Blackbelt in GoJu Karate

^ Ditto, but replace asses (plural form of ass) with assess
    lol

sleep- work- lift- bacon resilience5241's Avatar
    resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Glad I'm not the only one that has a line they don't want to cross lol
    Just wait til you see 180 staring back at you Trust the process my friend, I had visible upper abs at 180. I'm still 160 now and feel less fluffy than I did years back at 135.

Also I know I need to be a better job at carbing up correctly.
    I agree - from personal experience, I think this will make a big difference for you as well.
    If it is important to you, you will find a way.
    If it's not, you will find an excuse.

STRONGMAN TRAINING/KETO LOG:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158537933

IG: willflex4cookies

Had an awesome arm and shoulder day..here are today's macros:

Fat 117
    Carbs52-18=34 net
    Protien 91
    Calories 1690

Squat/Bench/Deadlift
    205/150/300

Blackbelt in GoJu Karate

^ Behold...the calories!

I know! I'm listening lol I just need to cut out some of the cream cheese I think..need to go get some coconut oil. Tomorrow is payday

Squat/Bench/Deadlift
    205/150/300

Blackbelt in GoJu Karate