Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000)
    get money, fuk bitches

pretty simple really..

NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Bigdog314 View Post
    I do not think God is inferior by any means but let's realize who He is up agaisnt. Lucifer is an immortal who was one of God's prized angels and since Lucifer was so great that is why he would never let himself be inferior to the human race.

Lucifer cannot die but can only serve eternal damnation in hell. God created lucifer so he will surely conquer him, but it will not be without a hard fought battle.
    You think the creator of all creations will allow humans to enter this state of "hell"?

If my god insists of sending people to an infinite amount of years to be tortured, then he isnt my god.

Dont take the bible literally. It is man made, god is beyond a book

Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    how does there being no afterlife invalidate current life, i think it validates it even more, considering we're nothing in existant afterwards

Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MaddFinch View Post
    I'm not an atheist, I won't claim it. I was raised in a very religious family, but I've always considered - going by the bible, it wasn't God that gave us 'free will', it was Lucifer / Devil / whoever, that told us we could do whatever we want. The bible also teaches not to let your emotions take control of you, to let things go and be peaceful but in the OT there's a story of a man who masturbated and god kill him, also the wife turning back and looking at Sodom and Gamorrah as it was being destroyed for homosexuality and promiscuity and she was turned into a pillar of salt, and a few others where, not only does God's anger takes control over him, but none of the punishments fit the sins or law breaking.
    Idk all my life, even when I got heavy into church when I was younger I've had skepticism against religion and also for it. Who knows.
    I grew up in a religious household and I do not believe in religion either. I believe religion separates people and causes hatred instead of love whether it be Christianity/Judaism/Catholicism/Buddhism/etc...

I do believe there is a God, there is an evil force led by Lucifer, and that Jesus was sent here to save us from evil. I believe all religions were made by the devil to take away the overall simplicity of the spiritual world of God/Lucifer

NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by kilu View Post
    Life is cruel? Dude life 200 yrs ago was cruel.. life 600 yrs ago was crueler.. you will have lived a richer life than those if u died RIGHT NOW...how bad could life be if you had kids in todays standards...

Its about prespective which im trying to make you see.... pretend you were dropped in a jungle filled with viscious killer animals. you have no ****in technology, your natural resposne would be to try and SURVIVE.. no damn religion or -isms will save you because you' won't get 10 seconds to even think about those things. our ancestors had to live that way and now that we've as a species have time to relax we think about just BS like atheism/ religion people forget the real meaning of life.
    the real meaning of life is to survive? in the end no one survives, so there is no meaning to life?

kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NikolaG8 View Post
    the real meaning of life is to survive? in the end no one survives, so there is no meaning to life?
    then what are u waiting for...

OR create a meaning for yourself

your move depressed sherlock.

I'm just tryna help you out here cause i've been down that road with all your negative thoughts etc. it doesn't get you anywhere from where you started.

MaddFinch is just really nice. (+1000) MaddFinch is just really nice. (+1000) MaddFinch is just really nice. (+1000) MaddFinch is just really nice. (+1000) MaddFinch is just really nice. (+1000) MaddFinch is just really nice. (+1000) MaddFinch is just really nice. (+1000) MaddFinch is just really nice. (+1000) MaddFinch is just really nice. (+1000) MaddFinch is just really nice. (+1000) MaddFinch is just really nice. (+1000)
    I grew up in a religious household and I do not believe in religion either. I believe religion separates people and causes hatred instead of love whether it be Christianity/Judaism/Catholicism/Buddhism/etc...

I do believe there is a God, there is an evil force led by Lucifer, and that Jesus was sent here to save us from evil. I believe all religions were made by the devil to take away the overall simplicity of the spiritual world of God/Lucifer
    Whats your take on eternal hell for stealing or something along those lines? Unbearable pain and torment, mentally and physically, for all eternity for being a glutton (letting food be "your God") or coveting something doesn't seem to be just. I mean I get it, if you're God you don't want your creations ****ing each other over but good lord it's a little excessive.
    Another issue I've had was, it was Eve then Adam who committed the first sin, punish them and leave the rest of us alone. Or hell, don't create the tree that had the forbidden fruit anyways, that was a trap.
    Opinions?

namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    All I know is that death is a part of life, but it doesn't matter that much. What matters is what you do in your life. Isn't there anything you want to achieve? Anything you want to do? Friends, family or maybe a female that you want to love? Brah, you are fixating on pointless stuff, instead of fixating on the stuff that really matters.
    *Good guy crew*
    *Cares about people crew*
    *Lifts for Strength crew*
    *MMA crew*
    ++ Positive Crew ++

deaglebrah is just really nice. (+1000) deaglebrah is just really nice. (+1000) deaglebrah is just really nice. (+1000) deaglebrah is just really nice. (+1000) deaglebrah is just really nice. (+1000) deaglebrah is just really nice. (+1000) deaglebrah is just really nice. (+1000) deaglebrah is just really nice. (+1000) deaglebrah is just really nice. (+1000) deaglebrah is just really nice. (+1000) deaglebrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    So OP if there was a cake in front of you and it was your birthday would you not eat it because when your done it's gone? Enjoy the present brah. I'm Catholic but I want to let you know not even religious people think that heaven/hell are just another physical realm we transpire to once we die. If they are void of time, then they do not exist in the physical sense (but I'm not going to get into that ITT). Just live life man.

Originally Posted by kilu View Post
    then what are u waiting for...

OR create a meaning for yourself

your move depressed sherlock.

I'm just tryna help you out here cause i've been down that road with all your negative thoughts etc. it doesn't get you anywhere from where you started.
    Is this a male puberty thing? whenever i ask females about this they just shrug and say w/e

Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Bar182 View Post
    what is this crap.

honestly if god was real he could flick his fingers and the devil would disappear. LOL @ hard fought battle, hes farking god!

inb4 but god works in mysterious ways oooooo
    Life cannot work like that though. Angels were made to live in a perfect world and do not endure death. We go through much more hardships and will have to experience death on this earth which is why we will be over the angels in the end.

Think about it...we are the only living beings in this universe. We are just living in an atmosphere that relates to the Truman show. Space is just a backdrop to appears infinite to us but it is not. This life is for a reason and we are being tested on a daily basis. All this UFO and alien stuff is nothing more than evil spirits that were thrown out of heaven. There is no such thing as a living alien being living on another planet...we are the only living beings in the universe and just bc of that you should take pride in life

kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is this a male puberty thing? whenever i ask females about this they just shrug and say w/e
    Ok man, whatever. Hey yeah keep thinking negativately and off yourself one day who am I to care? Since I'am and you are too.. just a spec of dust. lmfao.

deaglebrah is just really nice. (+1000) deaglebrah is just really nice. (+1000) deaglebrah is just really nice. (+1000) deaglebrah is just really nice. (+1000) deaglebrah is just really nice. (+1000) deaglebrah is just really nice. (+1000) deaglebrah is just really nice. (+1000) deaglebrah is just really nice. (+1000) deaglebrah is just really nice. (+1000) deaglebrah is just really nice. (+1000) deaglebrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MaddFinch View Post
    Whats your take on eternal hell for stealing or something along those lines? Unbearable pain and torment, mentally and physically, for all eternity for being a glutton (letting food be "your God") or coveting something doesn't seem to be just. I mean I get it, if you're God you don't want your creations ****ing each other over but good lord it's a little excessive.
    Another issue I've had was, it was Eve then Adam who committed the first sin, punish them and leave the rest of us alone. Or hell, don't create the tree that had the forbidden fruit anyways, that was a trap.
    Opinions?
    I'll give you mine.
    Hell is a willing separation from God. So you don't "go there" for stealing if anyone is "there" at all. Adam and Eve is a description of our nature. It is mythological but speaks a truth.

MaddFinch is just really nice. (+1000) MaddFinch is just really nice. (+1000) MaddFinch is just really nice. (+1000) MaddFinch is just really nice. (+1000) MaddFinch is just really nice. (+1000) MaddFinch is just really nice. (+1000) MaddFinch is just really nice. (+1000) MaddFinch is just really nice. (+1000) MaddFinch is just really nice. (+1000) MaddFinch is just really nice. (+1000) MaddFinch is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by deaglebrah View Post
    I'll give you mine.
    Hell is a willing separation from God. So you don't "go there" for stealing if anyone is "there" at all. Adam and Eve is a description of our nature. It is mythological but speaks a truth.
    Understandable, good reply brah

Life cannot work like that though. Angels were made to live in a perfect world and do not endure death. We go through much more hardships and will have to experience death on this earth which is why we will be over the angels in the end.

Think about it...we are the only living beings in this universe. We are just living in an atmosphere that relates to the Truman show. Space is just a backdrop to appears infinite to us but it is not. This life is for a reason and we are being tested on a daily basis. All this UFO and alien stuff is nothing more than evil spirits that were thrown out of heaven. There is no such thing as a living alien being living on another planet...we are the only living beings in the universe and just bc of that you should take pride in life
    Sorry bro, you lost me at UFO. there is no lucifer, there are no angels, but i believe there is a god. One who created life, but left it alone in its free will. It was man who created the myths of lucifer and angels, god is something unexplainable, a book of infinite pages cannot describe the lord. Modern religion is only a plague on true religion. Humans are now divided and kill eachother for the same god.

You think the creator of all creations will allow humans to enter this state of "hell"?

If my god insists of sending people to an infinite amount of years to be tortured, then he isnt my god.

Dont take the bible literally. It is man made, god is beyond a book
    I agree 100%...hell is where Lucifer and his angels will be chained for eternity. I do not believe hell is for man. We will all be saved because none of us really understand this world or what we are doing in it. I believe we all have God inside of us and because of that all people are connected on this earth. Evil has taken over this world but Gid will save us in the end from the evil but we must experience it.

Religions, countries,wars were all made my the devil to separate people when really we should all be one. It is a dark reality but death is the point of this life.

Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Life cannot work like that though. Angels were made to live in a perfect world and do not endure death. We go through much more hardships and will have to experience death on this earth which is why we will be over the angels in the end. evidence?

Think about it...we are the only living beings in this universe. We are just living in an atmosphere that relates to the Truman show. Space is just a backdrop to appears infinite to us but it is not. evidence? This life is for a reason and we are being tested on a daily basis. evidence? All this UFO and alien stuff is nothing more than evil spirits that were thrown out of heaven. evidence? There is no such thing as a living alien being living on another planet... evidence? we are the only living beings in the universe evidence? and just bc of that you should take pride in life
    God of the gaps.

Pls go.

nev3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nev3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nev3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nev3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nev3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nev3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nev3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nev3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nev3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nev3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nev3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    if atheism is true, arent we living for nothing
    No thank you, Mr Jeffrey.

The experience will be forgotten altogether, leaving it in vain

Its like riding a car knowing the end of your destination is a cliff
    I think I've found your problem.

There may be a cliff at the end of the ride, but the journey goes through the most beautiful valleys and lakes, tallest mountains and vastest fields you have ever seen. Life isn't about the destination brah, this seems lost in so many people today. Brb studying so I can work so I can retire so I can die. Take a second and breath, will ya? Don't forget to live. It's about the ride. And it's just a ride.

Originally Posted by Bar182 View Post
    God of the gaps.

Pls go.
    There is no evidence bc that is just my theory. There is no true evidence to anything in this world. Nobody knows what is going on...

NOGFNOCARE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NOGFNOCARE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Dunno man

Originally Posted by nev3r View Post
    No thank you, Mr Jeffrey.

I think I've found your problem.

There may be a cliff at the end of the ride, but the journey goes through the most beautiful valleys and lakes, tallest mountains and vastest fields you have ever seen. Life isn't about the destination brah, this seems lost in so many people today. Brb studying so I can work so I can retire so I can die. Take a second and breath, will ya? Don't forget to live. It's about the ride. And it's just a ride.

finally someone who isn't retarded. repped

crosso is a name known to all. (+5000) crosso is a name known to all. (+5000) crosso is a name known to all. (+5000) crosso is a name known to all. (+5000) crosso is a name known to all. (+5000) crosso is a name known to all. (+5000) crosso is a name known to all. (+5000) crosso is a name known to all. (+5000) crosso is a name known to all. (+5000) crosso is a name known to all. (+5000) crosso is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't believe in the afterlife so I pretty much just do whatever the hell I feel like doing. I won't be remembered, even people like arnie and hitler will be forgotten. I just do the things I enjoy, the only other alternative for me would be non-existance, but I can't come back from that so i'll make use of my existence while it lasts.

Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't know.

Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I find afterlife flawed as well. how can someone live for an eternity without insanity?

Also, i understand that you should live in the moment, but why live for the moment, when it will be forgotten and erased a second later. thats how tiny our lives our to this engima like universe
    We only know a beginning and an end but i believe we are spiritual beings so when we die we will be taken out of time into eternity where we belong. Just like how we belong here on earth for a time.

Zirkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zirkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zirkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zirkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zirkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zirkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zirkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zirkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zirkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zirkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zirkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yeah gotta keep hustlin cuz make something of myself move to merica
    One more for the mass.

psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i live because life is fun and very enjoyable
    plus there's so much to see and do
    "Psai is the love child of Rick Ross, Ghandi and Oz" - Phoenix9369

"you are going to be an excellent father, loving husband, and an unselfish lover one day" - TellitAgain

"You'll always be my favorite CEO. Always." - Tweedurr

"I have big respect for any young man as hard working as Psai" - Motiviert

extremez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extremez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extremez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extremez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extremez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extremez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extremez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extremez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extremez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extremez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extremez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    almost 20 years ago i tried to put myself to sleep with drugs

this is why live. and honestly i feel guilty, for the BS he will deal with. but he will be strong. and whatever it takes he will grow old.

Sorry4thew8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sorry4thew8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sorry4thew8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sorry4thew8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sorry4thew8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sorry4thew8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sorry4thew8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sorry4thew8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sorry4thew8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sorry4thew8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sorry4thew8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    long time lurker checking in, this topic got my attention. What do you pursue in life OP, and why are you pursuing it? Are you a grown man and is having a rough time? What did you pursue in school, did it help you at all in realizing your dreams?

TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP has too much free time on his hands lol

When i'm bored out of my mind I think about things like this
    Take nothing for granted and enjoy life as a whole, the ups and downs, its all part of the ride and makes us who we are. -saffaBRAH (RIP)

--♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT--♥♥--♥♥--

RIP mainsqueeze530 1991-2013

SACRAMENTO KINGS

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS

Starting weight: 119

JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Doing it for the dopamine.