Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    TuongLuKim is just really nice. (+1000) TuongLuKim is just really nice. (+1000) TuongLuKim is just really nice. (+1000) TuongLuKim is just really nice. (+1000) TuongLuKim is just really nice. (+1000) TuongLuKim is just really nice. (+1000) TuongLuKim is just really nice. (+1000) TuongLuKim is just really nice. (+1000) TuongLuKim is just really nice. (+1000) TuongLuKim is just really nice. (+1000) TuongLuKim is just really nice. (+1000)
    PF aren't in my country, but I don't think strong people should be discriminated against.

Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i made a thread about this gym back a few years ago if anyone remembers:

it's literally the anti-planet fitness. guess what happened to it.

CLOSED.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-anti-gym-denver

DikkePik is not very helpful. (-500) DikkePik is not very helpful. (-500) DikkePik is not very helpful. (-500) DikkePik is not very helpful. (-500) DikkePik is not very helpful. (-500) DikkePik is not very helpful. (-500) DikkePik is not very helpful. (-500) DikkePik is not very helpful. (-500) DikkePik is not very helpful. (-500) DikkePik is not very helpful. (-500) DikkePik is not very helpful. (-500)
    Anyone in 4 class action lawsuit?

magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DikkePik View Post
    Anyone in 4 class action lawsuit?
    you can win the lawsuit all you want. but you cant force pf to buy dumbbells over 70lbs, get squat racks or allow chalk

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by paranoidxe View Post
    Ironic isn't it? Judgment free zone yet that is exactly what they do judge bodybuilders.
    Screw PF
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

DikkePik is not very helpful. (-500) DikkePik is not very helpful. (-500) DikkePik is not very helpful. (-500) DikkePik is not very helpful. (-500) DikkePik is not very helpful. (-500) DikkePik is not very helpful. (-500) DikkePik is not very helpful. (-500) DikkePik is not very helpful. (-500) DikkePik is not very helpful. (-500) DikkePik is not very helpful. (-500) DikkePik is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by magicmatt View Post
    you can win the lawsuit all you want. but you cant force pf to buy dumbbells over 70lbs, get squat racks or allow chalk
    Bro, I don't care. We gonna get rich and PF will be bankrupt.

Or we will invest the money in a misc gym with pictures of bert and zyzz on the wall. And free cell-tech for members.

Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm a fan of of dirty chalky gyms where meatheads roam free, roid rages and throwing up (in barrels) are accepted practices. Unfortunately there are no dirty gyms near where I live, so Ive imrpovised. Whats up Golds?

I've set foot once in a planet fitness, (cause the girl i was seeing wanted to work out with me) nor any of those sh*tbag gyms. They make their money off the people who go 3x a week thru January, 2x a week in Feb..and then dont see the inside of the gym again until right before bikini season and they realize they have cottage cheese Snooki ass. I choose to not be in the same gym as people like that...and you all should to. Are there good dedicated people in there ....yes? Unfortunately they are outnumbered and the lack of gym etiquette is gross.

Holy sh*t, wheres the Tylenol?

ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by magicmatt View Post
    Bro, I don't care. We gonna get rich and PF will be bankrupt.

Or we will invest the money in a misc gym with pictures of bert and zyzz on the wall. And free cell-tech for members.
    hahahaha, that'd be hilarious. I don't think that we could bring a lawsuit to them, but they do need to change their ad campaigns as they are judgmental, demeaning and overall insulting to the type of lifestyle every gym should promote

Originally Posted by ATownDRock View Post
    hahahaha, that'd be hilarious. I don't think that we could bring a lawsuit to them, but they do need to change their ad campaigns as they are judgmental, demeaning and overall insulting to the type of lifestyle every gym should promote
    I think we can. It's the USA afterall, where people get millionaire by putting their dogs in microwaves. The only question is, will people have the dedication to go trough with a lawsuit?

FrostyMarine is just really nice. (+1000) FrostyMarine is just really nice. (+1000) FrostyMarine is just really nice. (+1000) FrostyMarine is just really nice. (+1000) FrostyMarine is just really nice. (+1000) FrostyMarine is just really nice. (+1000) FrostyMarine is just really nice. (+1000) FrostyMarine is just really nice. (+1000) FrostyMarine is just really nice. (+1000) FrostyMarine is just really nice. (+1000) FrostyMarine is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs down

Wow, WHY on ****ing earth are you guys getting mad at their commercials?
    I hate every damn thing about planet fitness, but the commercials are funny
    as ****. I hate driving, and seeing a planet fitness sticker on every ****ing
    car i see, i hate the fact they have pizza nights, and i hate the fack that planet fitness
    exists. I am in there ******** group, (to troll of course) They have new gyms opening
    up EACH AND EVERY DAY. They are franchising like crazy. The CEO knows what he is doing. Hes a smart guy, whoever he is. He be trolling bodybuilders/power lifters and making the moneys. In the end, i hate everything about planet fitness except the commercials are funny as ****, they have an amazing business model (or whatever you call it) and i despies everything else about it, including the people who go there, the bumper stickers, and the god damn lunk alarm.
    Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew

Dear Frederick, thank you for your nice letter, but I am actually a US Marine who was born to kill, whereas clearly you seem to have mistaken me for some sort of wine sipping, communist dick suck. And although peace probably appeals to tree hugging bi-sexuals like you and your parents, I happen to be a death-dealing, blood-crazed warrior who wakes up every day just hoping for the chance to dismember my enemies and defile their civilizations.

Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think we can. It's the USA afterall, where people get millionaire by putting their dogs in microwaves. The only question is, will people have the dedication to go trough with a lawsuit?
    all you have to say is that the commercials cause 'emotional stress' these days and you can get rich

ffs, wtf has happened to this society

ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by FrostyMarine View Post
    car i see, i hate the fact they have pizza nights, and i hate the fack that planet fitness
    exists. I am in there ******** group, (to troll of course) They have new gyms opening
    up EACH AND EVERY DAY. They are franchising like crazy. The CEO knows what he is doing. Hes a smart guy, whoever he is. He be trolling bodybuilders/power lifters and making the moneys. In the end, i hate everything about planet fitness except the commercials are funny as ****, they have an amazing business model (or whatever you call it) and i despies everything else about it, including the people who go there, the bumper stickers, and the god damn lunk alarm.
    yeah, completely demeaning a very large group of individuals who take lifting weights, eating healthy and promoting fitness while claiming to be judgment free is hilarious.

negged

Push it to the limit! supersaiyan-dre's Avatar
    supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    He's not my god. Only God is God.
    Mind over matter ☮

ლ(╹◡╹ლ) Be happy

Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FrostyMarine View Post
    Only read about 3 lines of your post, the problem is they are stereotyping and trying to make the point all bodybuilders are dumb

Its also discrimination, imagine if there was a gym which said no fat people because they eat too much fastfood (in reality this is actually true but we still cant say it)

Massive **** storm would ensue

im genetically like this mk.ultra's Avatar
    mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wow, ridiculous. I'll remember this when I need to find a gym after college. Makes me appreciate my gym THAT much more.

FrostyMarine is just really nice. (+1000) FrostyMarine is just really nice. (+1000) FrostyMarine is just really nice. (+1000) FrostyMarine is just really nice. (+1000) FrostyMarine is just really nice. (+1000) FrostyMarine is just really nice. (+1000) FrostyMarine is just really nice. (+1000) FrostyMarine is just really nice. (+1000) FrostyMarine is just really nice. (+1000) FrostyMarine is just really nice. (+1000) FrostyMarine is just really nice. (+1000)
    yeah, completely demeaning a very large group of individuals who take lifting weights, eating healthy and promoting fitness while claiming to be judgment free is hilarious.

negged

u mad cause im honest.

i hate everything about planet fitness except the commercials.

Dear Frederick, thank you for your nice letter, but I am actually a US Marine who was born to kill, whereas clearly you seem to have mistaken me for some sort of wine sipping, communist dick suck. And although peace probably appeals to tree hugging bi-sexuals like you and your parents, I happen to be a death-dealing, blood-crazed warrior who wakes up every day just hoping for the chance to dismember my enemies and defile their civilizations.

Originally Posted by Dipman00 View Post
    Only read about 3 lines of your post, the problem is they are stereotyping and trying to make the point all bodybuilders are dumb

Its also discrimination, imagine if there was a gym which said no fat people because they eat too much fastfood (in reality this is actually true but we still cant say it)

see post #65

Originally Posted by Dipman00 View Post

im fully aware of what they are doing.

PeterPanMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeterPanMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeterPanMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeterPanMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeterPanMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeterPanMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeterPanMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeterPanMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeterPanMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeterPanMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeterPanMan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In my opinion and i could be mistaken it seems like you guys are taking things a bit too far.

To me it appeared as a funny commercial, the guy in the video had a physicue that probably around 90% of the misc will never achive, nor want to achieve. They are not hating on us, guys/girls that eat healthy and lift heavy, they are hating on real professional bodybuilders who will never in the first place step into a gym like Fitness First.

Fitness First are trying to make the average Joe more comfortable at giving a go and attending the gym without having social phobias that people experience when they do things such as entering a gym for the first time.

From this perspecitve Fitness First may even be doing a good thing by getting insecure people out of their homes and into the gyms.

This is just my view, like i say i could be mistaken and feedback would be appreciated.

Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000)
    funny that you can't make alot of noise yet a loud ass "LUNK" alarm goes off and ****s everyones workout up
    "Don't fear failure. Not failure, but low aim, is the crime. In great attempts it is glorious even to fail."

Originally Posted by PeterPanMan View Post
    In my opinion and i could be mistaken it seems like you guys are taking things a bit too far.

To me it appeared as a funny commercial, the guy in the video had a physicue that probably around 90 of the misc will never achive, nor want to achieve. They are not hating on us, guys/girls that eat healthy and lift heavy, they are hating on real professional bodybuilders who will never in the first place step into a gym like Fitness First.

Fitness First are trying to make the average Joe more comfortable at giving a go and attending the gym without having social phobias that people experience when they do things such as entering a gym for the first time.

From this perspecitve Fitness First may even be doing a good thing by getting insecure people out of their homes and into the gyms.

This is just my view, like i say i could be mistaken, feedback would be appreciated.
    I understand that and it makes total sense. People are intimidated. However, there's a way to make people feel comfortable and it doesn't involve putting down a large group of people.

If i made a bar and said "Tired of getting hit on my *******s. Come here, because *******s are all fuking retarded *insert ******* going derrr derrr derrr* and they aren't allowed. Do you think i'd be sued?

WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000)
    How is this supposed to get them more members? Who are they targeting, seniors?

They got that scrawny nerdy geeksquad kid walking around in his little yellow shirt, who looks like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz, smells like Amy from 7th grade homeroom, and walk like a limp wristed 87 pounder, walking around rolling his eyes.

The ****??

Suicune is just really nice. (+1000) Suicune is just really nice. (+1000) Suicune is just really nice. (+1000) Suicune is just really nice. (+1000) Suicune is just really nice. (+1000) Suicune is just really nice. (+1000) Suicune is just really nice. (+1000) Suicune is just really nice. (+1000) Suicune is just really nice. (+1000) Suicune is just really nice. (+1000) Suicune is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Virten View Post
    wonder how much those bodybuilders got paid
    probably not much.

better than doing gay porn (no hate no homo etc)
    -503.839 in the RED (August 09)

now - 82.870 !! slowly coming out !

eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this isn't about keeping them out of our gym. And I honestly want people to start realizing that we need to turn this obesity upside down. Topsy turvy this mother fuker.

Being obese raises health care costs exponentially. There are "studies" done that say if you have an obese parent, you have a 40% chance at being obese, but if both parents are obese it raises to 80%. Now call me an idiot, but if your parents are obese wouldn't that mean that they have shiet diets? Do you think a mother and father that eat pizza, chips, drink soda on the reg and don't exercise are going to feed their kids chicken breasts, vegetables, fruits and make them exercise? Hell no!
    Nvm i definitely agree with you on that.

DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I understand that and it makes total sense. People are intimidated. However, there's a way to make people feel comfortable and it doesn't involve putting down a large group of people.

If i made a bar and said "Tired of getting hit on my *******s. Come here, because *******s are all fuking retarded *insert ******* going derrr derrr derrr* and they aren't allowed. Do you think i'd be sued?
    I hate planet fitness as much of the next guy, but people with 18"+ biceps are few and far between. As far as a 'large group of people' ? Maybe .00001% of the USA? Not that large, brah. Not to mention the obvious use of cell-tech to get as big as the prison guard got in the other video.
    MMMC/He-Man Crew

Misc Strength Crew

Bench: 295x4
    Squat: 315x4
    Dead: 370x4
    -Raw-
    ◕‿◕

Originally Posted by WhatUpDoee View Post
    How is this supposed to get them more members? Who are they targeting, seniors?

They got that scrawny nerdy geeksquad kid walking around in his little yellow shirt, who looks like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz, smells like Amy from 7th grade homeroom, and walk like a limp wristed 87 pounder, walking around rolling his eyes.

The ****??
    kid probably paid $500 for an online course on personal training and thinks he knows more than we do

http://www.********.com/planetfitness

COME TROLL THE ******** OF PLANET FITNESS

HollisterHB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HollisterHB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HollisterHB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HollisterHB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HollisterHB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HollisterHB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HollisterHB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HollisterHB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HollisterHB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HollisterHB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HollisterHB is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol do they seriously give out pizza and tootsie rolls?

kerb1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kerb1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kerb1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kerb1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kerb1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kerb1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kerb1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kerb1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kerb1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kerb1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kerb1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is what we should do

we don't need to get this closed because of a raid man. I'm not calling for a raid on their fb page. I want people to let Planet fitness know that this kind of advertising is complete and utter bullshiet. How can they honestly demean, belittle and stereotype people and think that's okay?