Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I haven't been on here for a while, but everything is looking good! Props for sticking with the diet too, it takes a lot of willpower
    My journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110608191

"But I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle ? victorious" - Vince Lombardi

Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PumpinPaddy View Post
    I haven't been on here for a while, but everything is looking good! Props for sticking with the diet too, it takes a lot of willpower
    Thanks man. It hasn't been easy! Moving only made it harder for sure

Diet 8/8
    1- Shake of coconut milk, almond butter, and whey
    2- Chipotle salad with greens, chicken, steak, sour cream, tomato, hot sauce, and cheese (woooo cheese!)
    3- My paleo diet chicken nuggets in spinach and carrots with cheese
    4- Same as 3
    Ate a lot better today. For some reason I feel like I am missing a meal in here somewhere becuase I ate pretty good. Can't think of it though. I had some stomach issues at night. I am literally praying it is coincidence and not the cheese because I love cheese and eating it again was like tasting haeven. I won't eat any tommorow, and I'll eat some on Tues to see if a pattern emerges
    771/645/622 Single Ply

Registered User BodyBldgPwrLftr's Avatar
    BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Your discipline with your diet is inspiring me to get ready for mine this week. Great work at the plate. I hope it pays you big dividends. And I hope that eating cheese works out for you - God forbid a life without it. (srs) Don't know what I would do.

Plus you're making me nervous with those squats from last week. That's a lot of volume at 405!
    I'm striving to do the best I can with what I have.

Find & follow me on Instagram @fortyfiedfitness

FORTYfied Fitness & Strength channel on YouTube channel here:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbtBxvY6i-lcfVU9heTKMrA

Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BodyBldgPwrLftr View Post
    Your discipline with your diet is inspiring me to get ready for mine this week. Great work at the plate. I hope it pays you big dividends. And I hope that eating cheese works out for you - God forbid a life without it. (srs) Don't know what I would do.

Plus you're making me nervous with those squats from last week. That's a lot of volume at 405!
    Thanks man. My quad is achy again from moving (and the stairs to my apartment are twisted so one step is always longer... I hate unbalanced things like that) so 430 for 10 total tonight is definately in question. Especially after a week off from the gym. I'm going to go in and give my all though whatever I manage to do

edit- Great post I am stealing from another site... I thought about giving credit but I won't for anonyminity sake:
    Biggest US crops = corn, soy, wheat.

of COURSE they want you to eat it. Then you get sick. But dont worry! We have lots and lots of cancer and heart disease treatments. Oh and we have many ways you can 'buy your way to skinny' as well...low self esteem? Depression? Nah, it cant be the diet...we have many things you can buy to make yourself feel better! Here, have a frappachino.....

Our economy runs off the sick and depressed. The cancer industry is a BUSINESS. The big pharm is a BUSINESS. Our country doesn't care about us getting sick, they make a big profit on it.
    Last edited by Torrtrefireto; 08-09-2010 at 11:47 AM.
    771/645/622 Single Ply

Diet 8/9
    1- Shake of almond butter, coconut milk, 1/2 banana, whey
    2- Roast with zuchini, asparagus, broccoli, onion, garlic
    3- Chicken nuggets with spinach and carrots
    4- Roast with zuchini, asparagus, broccoli, onion, carlic... almonds and blueberies
    5-Shake
    Still having stomach pains.... the only other weird thing I ingested was spinach by replacing romaine lettuce with it. I hope its the spinach thats giving me pains!

Meso 5 Week 4 Day 1
    Torrtrefireto
    Warmup
    Squats
    165-5
    165-5
    275 (I accidentally skipped 225)-3
    315-2
    385-1 Beltless PR...not a big deal though
    405-1 (belt) Felt heavy as ****.... was in question the whole time
    405-walkout
    Terrible terrible workout. Quit there, I plan on retrying it again on Wed. Bad sleep, eating, and moving took a lot out of me. Back and knees really hurt

Rogue
    Warmup
    Squats
    100-5
    135-5
    143-4
    143-4
    143-4
    Also pretty bad. Probably looked better than mine though. Slow, no explosion, bad setup. Also she saw someone popping their hips forward before the squat like she used to do, and so she started again. I can't let that happen
    771/645/622 Single Ply

dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It happens. probably a good call to cut it short and regroup. Hang in there, you'll be back up to speed soon enough

Originally Posted by dtaps24 View Post
    It happens. probably a good call to cut it short and regroup. Hang in there, you'll be back up to speed soon enough
    Thanks dude. I find it interesting that a year ago I would have taken a week off of squatting if my knee felt bad. But now I say, "I'll just do it on Wednesday"

Damnit all you Europeans, Asians, and Russians for fuxin with my feelings about training
    771/645/622 Single Ply

.Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Torrtrefireto View Post
    Thanks dude. I find it interesting that a year ago I would have taken a week off of squatting if my knee felt bad. But now I say, "I'll just do it on Wednesday"

Damnit all you Europeans, Asians, and Russians for fuxin with my feelings about training
    Maybe you just like squatting a lot more now
    "Every great achievement was once considered impossible."

-----Best lifts-----
    Squat: 395x1
    Bench: 275x1
    Deadlift: 430x6
    ------------------

5/3/1 Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125248671

Reps for posting

Originally Posted by .Enigma. View Post
    Maybe you just like squatting a lot more now
    That's quite possible.... I made a new rule today... I hope it someday goes down in history as
    Young's Law of Lifting
    Take all the time that you are in the gym, add it up. Fifty percent of that (at least) should be spent squatting

Diet 8/10
    Meal 1- Shake
    Meal 2- Roast with broccoli zuchini asparagus and onions
    Meal 3- Roast with broccoli zuchini asparagus and onions, watermelon as dessert
    Meal 4- Elevation burger on a lettuce wrap (2 grass fed beef patties, fried and raw onions, good cheese, lettuce)
    Snack 1- blueberries
    Still to eat- Rest of salad and shake

On a side note, I have been watching a lot of instructetory videos on olympic lifting
    771/645/622 Single Ply

i ate cheese yesterday with no issues. I'll eat it again today and if all goes well i shall enjoy some milk tommorow. I want milk bad. Then it will probably be rice next.

For a treat to my viewers, I will now attempt to write that with the german I remember from highschool

ich habe kase essen yamstag with keine wunden. ich will kase essen heute und if die kase ist gut ich will milche trinken. Ich mochte milk. den ich will rice essen freitag

oh, and squats today! FUUUUCK YEAH! I wish I was squatting 3x a week every week to be honest. I will be looking at my schedule and seeing if it has any possibility at all of succeeding.

Too bad I'm only at SSPT for a little bit longer, before I have to go back to the school gym
    Last edited by Torrtrefireto; 08-11-2010 at 11:05 AM.
    771/645/622 Single Ply

LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i ate cheese yesterday with no issues. I'll eat it again today and if all goes well i shall enjoy some milk tommorow. I want milk bad. Then it will probably be rice next.

For a treat to my viewers, I will now attempt to write that with the german I remember from highschool

ich habe kase essen yamstag with keine wunden. ich will kase essen heute und if die kase ist gut ich will milche trinken. Ich mochte milk. den ich will rice essen freitagp
    I eat cheese yamstag with no wounds. I eat cheese today and if the cheese is good i want milche drink. I liked milk. I eat rice wants Friday

Originally Posted by LegosInMyEgos View Post
    I eat cheese yamstag with no wounds. I eat cheese today and if the cheese is good i want milche drink. I liked milk. I eat rice wants Friday
    So I can't spell milk in german, then i accidentally write in in english. And apparently I have no clue what the word yesterday is in german (googles) gestern? I don't remember that ****. Oh well I did pretty good for 3 years of German and then 4 years off
    771/645/622 Single Ply

dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    SFW today, redeem yourself and me, and on these Olympic videos you may know this, is there a good instructional video for power cleans? I may want to try to figure out how to do those. Lemme know.

SFW today, redeem yourself and me, and on these Olympic videos you may know this, is there a good instructional video for power cleans? I may want to try to figure out how to do those. Lemme know.
    Yeah, in the olympic section there is a thread called, 'every lift with great technique and video' or something. its in the sticky. The videos are small and some of them are edited poorly but all the ones I watched were awesome. I didn't see the power clean one but the squat clean one really made sense to me. Given my future career path though, I have an eye where I can easily pick up on things like that so I dunno if it helps for people who don't look at things that way

Diet 8/11
    1- Shake same as always
    2- Roast beef and veggies, blueberies, almonds
    3- same as 2
    4- 2 Lara bars, not against rules but certainly not something I was a fan of.... I was just out of food and really hugnry
    5- Shake same as always
    6 (planned) fruit smoothie

Meso 5 Week 4 day 2
    torrtrefireto
    Warmup
    Squats
    45-5
    45-5
    135-5
    135-5
    225-5
    275-3
    315-2 (belt)
    365-2
    405-1
    I was using a closer grip this whole time. Trying out the whole skinny person raw/single ply narrow grip high bar that most raw people do, or at least the ones at my gym (including Siouxz) It helped with stability but was a little werid. Weights felt ligther but moved slower
    430-2
    430-1 (failed #2)
    430-1
    Every rep was a slow grinder. I just lost tightness at the bottom of each. Hips went up but not back, falling forwad. All that ****. Wanted 5 sets of 2. Pathetic
    Front squats
    135-5
    135-5
    Just working on keeping my back more upright here. I plan to do these a lot more over my off season helping add strength in my back for squats
    Overhead press
    135-1
    Hold that overhead press as long as I can, I'd say 10-15 seconds....which is longer than one would think
    GHR
    Ab Wheel kneeling
    Hyperextentions with a chain
    All of these were hard as ****. nice burns to them though
    3 minute row sprint on level 3
    685 (3 shy of PR. I squatted 2 days earlier and the strap was messed up and I barely had water.... I consider this an honorary PR kinda....like how everyone liked it when that team from friday night lights lost to dallas carter....niec try but still honorable)

Rogue
    Warmup
    Squats
    95-5
    95-5
    135-5
    135-5
    155-3 (fell backwards a step)
    155-5
    175-5
    175-5 (belt, these were all high, she cited the belt as too constrictive wide for her...tryina make me spend more money on a short person belt no doubt)
    GHR (with my help) Supersetted with Abs on GHR
    GHR-18, Abs 10
    GHR- 12, Abs 20
    Hyperextentions
    50 total
    Row sprint 3 minutes level 2
    527 Not a PR for her either. Equipment malfunction and blister are the raisins

Why am I getting so weak? Losing weight/moving/squatting on monday aside. Losing weight always makes my squat go down, leverages and all but this is not acceptable. Here are the rules.
    Do every single squatting rep I have planned, if I have to lower the weight then so be it, I'm not skipping 1 more rep.
    Don't skip any more exercises or days the whole training cycvle
    Start bumping up the carbs some. I only have 11 pounds to go and I have plenty of time to get down to 205ish and cut water.
    Ice/Contrast shower/Foam roll every squat night
    Foam roll every night period
    stop being such a pussy ***got bitch
    771/645/622 Single Ply

Too Skinny!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding. Once you hit maintenance your strength shall return.

Too Skinny!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding. Once you hit maintenance your strength shall return.
    I hope so.

I was feeling no soreness this morning, then I had to drive 2 hours to work (its only like 20 miles).... now I'm sore. Driving for long periods of time always wrecks my left hip flexor, my right knee, and my lower back
    771/645/622 Single Ply

Diet 8/12
    1- Shake same as always, whole banana becuase mine are getting really old
    2- Rotisserie chicken in big salad with blueberries and cheese
    3- Shake with cows milk!
    4- Ground beef with salad and some brown rice chips (first grain re-introduced)

feel good right now. The milk went just fine I think. Hopefully the rice will too. We had beans, I didn't eat them
    771/645/622 Single Ply

Diet 8/13
    1- Shake (coconut milk, almond butter, banana, cows milk, whey)
    2- Rotisserie chicken in big salad
    3- tripple burger in lettuce wrap (same place from a few days ago) I also had 4 french fries fried in olive oil
    4- Shake
    Lots of dairy today. A little white potato too. All went well

Meso 5 Week 4 Day 3
    Torrtrefireto
    Warmup
    Bench
    45-30
    135-5
    135-5
    225-4
    275-3
    305-2
    305-2
    305-2
    305-2
    305-2
    Was supposed to be 315. Some were slow, one went down some before going back up. I can't believe I hit 325 for 5 in the spring and now I'm struggling with 305 for 2 despite being heavier and not having any major setbacks in training. I have videos... I'll probably up them tomorow
    Close Grip Bench (reps style)
    225-9, add 3 board, 6 more
    185-10, add 3 board, 3 more (I thought a spider fell on me so I got extremely distracted.....true story)
    135-13, add 3 board, 6 more
    These didn't feel fun
    Rear delts
    20's for 40 each
    Cable Pushdowns
    30 for 15 down and 15 out alternating
    40 for 10 down and 10 out alternating
    50 for 5 down and 5 out alternating
    Cable Curls
    Same exact scheme, only difference weights were
    15, 20, 25
    3 Minute Row sprint level 3
    697 Pr! Beating old record of 688

Rogue
    Warmup
    Bench
    45-10
    65-10
    75-10
    85-10
    95-6
    100-2
    Rear delts
    Did her thing, I never know what that is
    Cable pushdowns
    15 for 15 down and 15 out alternating
    20 for 10 down and 10 out alternating
    25 for 5 down and 5 out alternating
    Cable Curls
    Same exact scheme, only difference weights were
    10, 15, 20
    No row sprint, hand was buggin her. Did the elyptical for like 5 minutes

I think I've gained weight this week for sure.
    771/645/622 Single Ply

LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's probably just a combination of a bad day and massive weight loss making it seem like you lost alot on your bench. You've lost 10 lbs already, throw a bad day on top that and it gives the illusion of you getting alot weaker. Don't worry about it, I'm sure the next bench day will be better.

Originally Posted by LegosInMyEgos View Post
    It's probably just a combination of a bad day and massive weight loss making it seem like you lost alot on your bench. You've lost 10 lbs already, throw a bad day on top that and it gives the illusion of you getting alot weaker. Don't worry about it, I'm sure the next bench day will be better.
    Nah man, my issues started before losing weight.

I trippled 355 at school, then when I hit SSPT I couldn't get it for 1. It was putting my heels on the ground that completely destroyed me. I went from within spitting range of 405 to praying for 350

Diet 8/14
    1- 3 eggs fried in butter, water, watermelon
    2- Shake same as always
    3- watermelon
    3- rotisserie chicken
    4- Rotisserie chicken salad romain lettuce real cheese olive oil cesar dressing (very legit cesar no soyboean or canola oil)
    771/645/622 Single Ply

.Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nah man, my issues started before losing weight.

I trippled 355 at school, then when I hit SSPT I couldn't get it for 1. It was putting my heels on the ground that completely destroyed me. I went from within spitting range of 405 to praying for 350

Diet 8/14
    1- 3 eggs fried in butter, water, watermelon
    2- Shake same as always
    3- watermelon
    3- rotisserie chicken
    4- Rotisserie chicken salad romain lettuce real cheese olive oil cesar dressing (very legit cesar no soyboean or canola oil)
    Do you still bench with your heels on the ground?

If so, why not change back to heels off and compete in a fed that allows heels off the floor (not sure if there are too many though, ive never looked it up)
    "Every great achievement was once considered impossible."

-----Best lifts-----
    Squat: 395x1
    Bench: 275x1
    Deadlift: 430x6
    ------------------

5/3/1 Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125248671

Reps for posting

Don't sweat the bad day man. I remember you had some bad days right before your big move last time. You just need to get the form dialed in and you'll be alright. Still don't know about this whole diet, but if you're feeling good and healthy that's what matters.

Originally Posted by .Enigma. View Post
    Do you still bench with your heels on the ground?

If so, why not change back to heels off and compete in a fed that allows heels off the floor (not sure if there are too many though, ive never looked it up)
    I feel like anything but the USAPL is like playing off-brand kinda. I mean I want to someday win major titles and if I win them anywhere else it won't feel real
    Don't sweat the bad day man. I remember you had some bad days right before your big move last time. You just need to get the form dialed in and you'll be alright. Still don't know about this whole diet, but if you're feeling good and healthy that's what matters.
    Yeah I mean I;m not too worried. Its just kinda frustrating. My form is still very rough and I have no explosion yet. Working on it for sure!

Week 4 Update
    212- Gained 1 pound back, as expected because I ate a lot this week and barely any last week. Still not scared of missing my weight class quite yet... soon though

Last edited by Torrtrefireto; 08-15-2010 at 09:34 AM.
    771/645/622 Single Ply

Big cheat day today. Not too terrible, but I did go ou to eat:
    Clam chowder
    Huuge grass fed (but grain finished, wtf) ribeye. It was so good. Medium rare on the inside but a nice little char on the outside and so fatty
    Mashed potatoes- By far biggest portion of starch I have had so far. I felt good after this
    Dark chocolate ice cream- Tasted great, terrible terrible headache now. Paying for ithis one like crazy
    771/645/622 Single Ply

TurtleApe is a name known to all. (+5000) TurtleApe is a name known to all. (+5000) TurtleApe is a name known to all. (+5000) TurtleApe is a name known to all. (+5000) TurtleApe is a name known to all. (+5000) TurtleApe is a name known to all. (+5000) TurtleApe is a name known to all. (+5000) TurtleApe is a name known to all. (+5000) TurtleApe is a name known to all. (+5000) TurtleApe is a name known to all. (+5000) TurtleApe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    212- Gained 1 pound back, as expected because I ate a lot this week and barely any last week. Still not scared of missing my weight class quite yet... soon though
    You going for 198?
    You can always be thinner, look better.
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/flyinghippo5000

Originally Posted by TurtleApe View Post
    You going for 198?
    Hoping to yeah man. Then after this meet I will be doing offseason (vainity bb'er suff for upper body, still squatting like a man for lower body) until Jan 1st or so

During that time I will let my weight do whatever it wants to

then I'll make a decision on what class to be in for a meet in the march-ish timeframe
    771/645/622 Single Ply

ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bet you're pretty excited for your meet eh

Also, you've leaned out very well.
    Last edited by ChecksandGiggles; 08-17-2010 at 06:26 AM.
    Eternal Gym Rat, Student Physical Therapist. None of my post content should be taken as medical advice. Ask your doctor/PT.

Best Gym Lifts: 585/390/675 440 FS 265 OHP @203 No longer competing

I lift weights for fun

Originally Posted by ChecksandGiggles View Post
    In on this. Also, is Rogue's real name NERDBURGARLER? I looked over the excel sheet and couldn't help but notice. Bet you're pretty excited for your meet eh

Also, you've leaned out very well.
    If I was going to give someone an alias, would I want people to use her real name afterwards? Are you serious? If you still can please delete your post.

8/16 Diet
    1- Shake
    2- Chicken, broccoli, salad, asian pear
    3- Chicken, broccoli, salad, grapes and blueberries
    4- Shake
    5- Omelett (4 egg), salad, watermelon
    Last edited by Torrtrefireto; 08-17-2010 at 07:21 AM.
    771/645/622 Single Ply

ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000)
    sorry man that was completely idiotic of me, I apologize
    Eternal Gym Rat, Student Physical Therapist. None of my post content should be taken as medical advice. Ask your doctor/PT.

Best Gym Lifts: 585/390/675 440 FS 265 OHP @203 No longer competing

I lift weights for fun

Originally Posted by ChecksandGiggles View Post
    sorry man that was completely idiotic of me, I apologize
    Its all good, you noticed what anyone who paid close attention would notice. I just try to keep my e-life away from my real life as much as possible.
    771/645/622 Single Ply

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast