Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Registered User cotton_eye_joe9's Avatar
    cotton_eye_joe9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cotton_eye_joe9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cotton_eye_joe9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cotton_eye_joe9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cotton_eye_joe9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cotton_eye_joe9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cotton_eye_joe9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cotton_eye_joe9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cotton_eye_joe9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cotton_eye_joe9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cotton_eye_joe9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    She must like all of that attention that she posted for. "My bum and my legs! Look at tehm!1! Look at me!"

(yes 16)

Dr. Animal, OD, Natty Pro The_Animal11's Avatar
    The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cotton_eye_joe9 View Post
    She must like all of that attention that she posted for. "My bum and my legs! Look at tehm!1! Look at me!"

(yes 16)
    PMed her for a date once and she turned ya down huh?

DMB- the posts about low reps with heavy weight increasing muscle density are probably the best advice so far. unfortunately sometimes, your body is a very efficient machine. if you are not using muscle, your body can start to get rid of the excess very quickly. after only a week? probably not that as noticably as youre describing. If you want to make sure they stay "toned feeling" as well as work on the density at the same time, you can always do a heavy leg workout earlier in the week for density and a lighter one later in the week. That way there isnt a whole week between workouts, and also the blood pumped to your muscles on the lighter days can be helpful in the growth process.
    WWJD-What Would Jesus Deadlift?

May God bless you with enough foolishness to believe that you really CAN make a difference in this world, so that you are able, with God's grace, to do what others claim cannot be done. -From the Four-Fold Franciscan Blessing

Who Says I Can't Pack on Mass (my log)?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146406963

richbodyfit.com<--- awesome trainer and workout partner!

brad71983 is just really nice. (+1000) brad71983 is just really nice. (+1000) brad71983 is just really nice. (+1000) brad71983 is just really nice. (+1000) brad71983 is just really nice. (+1000) brad71983 is just really nice. (+1000) brad71983 is just really nice. (+1000) brad71983 is just really nice. (+1000) brad71983 is just really nice. (+1000) brad71983 is just really nice. (+1000) brad71983 is just really nice. (+1000)
    strong unaware at the huge bump
    see ya at 225

darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by DMBsAmricanBaby View Post
    This is starting to bug me..I noticed that if I constantly work out my bum and legs they feel tight and toned..but if I go say like a week without working them out they go back to feeling smaller and less toned & kinda flabby feeling I guess that's how you'd describe it...why is this happening? it's so annoying!
    try harder exersize and less repetitions the reason you lose it becuse its just bloated muscles from all the needless repetitions ie your muscles are not very dense you lose it fast

Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by darknessWithin View Post
    try harder exersize and less repetitions the reason you lose it becuse its just bloated muscles from all the needless repetitions ie your muscles are not very dense you lose it fast
    What part of who's anatomy did you pull this bogus asshattery from? Oh wait, let me guess...
    LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE SMALL

"tofurkey? tof*ck yourself" ~ W8

Check out my journal (currently on hold): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7096271

darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    pardon bloated would be the wrong definition just huge volume
    Last edited by darknessWithin; 08-25-2008 at 02:56 PM.

Registered User NastyNateTheGr8's Avatar
    NastyNateTheGr8 is not very well liked. (-100) NastyNateTheGr8 is not very well liked. (-100) NastyNateTheGr8 is not very well liked. (-100) NastyNateTheGr8 is not very well liked. (-100) NastyNateTheGr8 is not very well liked. (-100) NastyNateTheGr8 is not very well liked. (-100) NastyNateTheGr8 is not very well liked. (-100) NastyNateTheGr8 is not very well liked. (-100) NastyNateTheGr8 is not very well liked. (-100) NastyNateTheGr8 is not very well liked. (-100) NastyNateTheGr8 is not very well liked. (-100)

strict program vs. deviation

This is starting to bug me..I noticed that if I constantly work out my bum and legs they feel tight and toned..but if I go say like a week without working them out they go back to feeling smaller and less toned & kinda flabby feeling I guess that's how you'd describe it...why is this happening? it's so annoying!
    don't go more than a week without working each muscle.

abs and calves can take the most abuse, up to every other day. (some say you can work abs daily). the biceps, triceps and shoulders can be worked up to every 3 days, chest 4, back 5, hams 6, quads and glutes 7. of course this is a general and very crude rule of thumb.

the thing about bodybuilding, is that alot of it's facets almost encourage obsessive compulsive behavior and a militant adherence to a 'program'. deviating from this program, makes us feel like we're cheating.

I will say that with the diet, it is most important not to deviate from the program. HOWEVER, with the workout, deviation from a program is absolutely necessary, though there is a fine line between slight deviation and neglecting to challenge your body.

over-training is as bad as under-training. I suppose the best thing I can do, is give an example..

i use a workout scheme (incorporating all the body parts for week) but I don't necessarily follow it to a t. here goes.

let's say, for sake of argument, that I have a very generic 2 workout split (this is simplest for my explanation). I'm working push muscles (chest, shoulders, triceps, glutes) in one workout and pull muscles (back, biceps, ham-strings) in another workout.

Perhaps I'm doing push muscles monday/thursday and pull muscles tuesday/friday, making weds/sat/sun the off days.

I will intend to approach each day with the intention of following the program. HOWEVER, this is where the possible deviation comes into play.. I will play each day by ear so to speak. what I mean is this..

lets say on Monday, I work out the pulls (chest/shoulders/triceps/glutes) as scheduled and on tuesday, I workout the pulls (back, biceps, hams) as scheduled also. on wednesday, I rest, again as scueduled.

however on thursday, I don't immediately go into the gym and load up the machine press to do begin my schduled chest, shoulders and triceps workout. what I do before I even go to the gym.. before even eating my post workout meal.. is flex and/or press or knead on my chest, my triceps and my shoulders. naturally, it is expected that they are going to be somewhat tense, as you have explained that it takes about a week before the muscles become more supple, before the fibers lose some of their bound tension.

if in the process of flexing or squeezing the muscle, I feel tension, I will neglect to work the muscle. if it is the chest that is sore, I will neglect to work the chest. if the triceps and/or shoulders are at all sore, I will neglect to work either of these muscles. this is a sign that the recovery process is not yet done and I don't want to risk muscle atrophy by over-training.

if only the chest is sore, I'll work the shoulders and triceps. however, if the chest is NOT sore but the triceps and or shoulders are, I will neglect to work the chest because virtually every chest exercise you do, incorporates the other pull muscles (triceps and shoulders).

You see, you can isolate the shoulders and triceps in a workout without hitting the chest but it's not so easy to isolate the chest without hitting the shoulders and triceps and if the shoulders and triceps are already sore, well, you're probably over-exerting them by working the chest.

the back is the core of the upper body pull-muscles, just as the chest is the core for the upper body push-muscles. if your back is ready to be worked by your biceps are killing you, neglect to work your back, as you're going to utitilize your biceps. there's almost no way of getting around it.

now. it was necessary that I veered from addressing the program to explain the philosophy behind the approach but here, we will continue right where we left off..

REMEMBER, we flexed and squeezed the various push-muscles on thursday in order to check whether they were still sore and therefore, in need of additional recovery. so we've determined that all of our push-muscles (the chest, shoulders and triceps) are killing us. they're as sore as they were on Tuesday. Well.. we neglect to work them out today (thursday).

NOW.. Friday comes. We are scheduled to work our pull-muscles. not so fast. flex and squeeze your push muscles, which you neglected to work the day previous, since they were still sore and therefore, recovering. today (friday), they're no longer sore so we will work them again, therefore, deviating from the schedule. we skipped a day, but we didn't really skip a workout, we just pushed it to the next day.

our thursday push workout ended up occupying friday so our friday pull workout is pushed to saturday. still, not so fast. put down those car keys. don't be so froggy to get to the gym. flex and squeeze your back and biceps. are they still sore? ****.. as sore as they were on Wednesday? neglect to do the 'pulls' workout and do the same muscle test (flex and squeeze) on Sunday to see whether you're ready to do the 'pulls workout'.

i suspect that this might all sound like utter madness, but believe me.. it's the synthesis of various different tried and true philosophies, making it very difficult to explain in the form of text. It's almost something that you need a blackboard on hand to explain.

mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wow

strong

bump

kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    rofl wow strong esssay

you think I'd get these responses if I made a glutes thrad?

EDIT: ROFL, who just negged NastyNate to the red?

The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hey guys give him a break he's been working on that thesis for DMB since this thread was first posted.

haha seriously though, why'd you bump this thread??

May God bless you with enough foolishness to believe that you really CAN make a difference in this world, so that you are able, with God's grace, to do what others claim cannot be done. -From the Four-Fold Franciscan Blessing

What doesn't kill me..... AbAbber2k's Avatar
    AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Defiant1 View Post
    Muscle "tonus" is maintained by very low threshold motor units.
    Funny, even in Ex. Phys. I never heard it referred to as "tonus".

Originally Posted by SquatTilYouDrop View Post
    The term "toned" relates to % of muscle as compared to % of body fat and diet is more of factor than anything.
    lol wut?

That's how chicks refer to tone anyway. I suppose it's the common/popular definition. Defiant1 and Leyton hit the money with the textbook definition though. Residual muscle tension.

IMHO if you really want that toned, always pumped look, throw a little isometric training into your routine, and always flex/pose after each set. You literally have to train your muscle to hold that tension. Of course, low BF% helps a lot too. :P
    ACSM Certified Personal Trainer
    AKC Kettlebell Coach, CST Coach
    BS Kinesiology, Washington State University

mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by NastyNateTheGr8 View Post
    blah blah blah
    What a load of crap

always_eating is a jewel in the rough. (+500) always_eating is a jewel in the rough. (+500) always_eating is a jewel in the rough. (+500) always_eating is a jewel in the rough. (+500) always_eating is a jewel in the rough. (+500) always_eating is a jewel in the rough. (+500) always_eating is a jewel in the rough. (+500) always_eating is a jewel in the rough. (+500) always_eating is a jewel in the rough. (+500) always_eating is a jewel in the rough. (+500) always_eating is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Perfect body is not a target that you accomplish and stop there, it is a journey that continues until the day you are no more.

or something like that I read that somewhere before
    ..,_,..
    (O,O)
    (.....)
    -"-"-
    O'RLY

DYSFUNCTIONAL strength I dont work at Ballys's Avatar
    I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

It's almost something that you need a blackboard on hand to explain.
    im sure you have one ready for her Rico....
    If what I see does not amaze me, I am not looking hard enough.

The more you learn, the more you realize you don't know.

My YouTube Vids: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ajcharmoz

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    don't go more than a week without working each muscle.

abs and calves can take the most abuse, up to every other day. (some say you can work abs daily). the biceps, triceps and shoulders can be worked up to every 3 days, chest 4, back 5, hams 6, quads and glutes 7. of course this is a general and very crude rule of thumb.

the thing about bodybuilding, is that alot of it's facets almost encourage obsessive compulsive behavior and a militant adherence to a 'program'. deviating from this program, makes us feel like we're cheating.

I will say that with the diet, it is most important not to deviate from the program. HOWEVER, with the workout, deviation from a program is absolutely necessary, though there is a fine line between slight deviation and neglecting to challenge your body.

over-training is as bad as under-training. I suppose the best thing I can do, is give an example..

i use a workout scheme (incorporating all the body parts for week) but I don't necessarily follow it to a t. here goes.

let's say, for sake of argument, that I have a very generic 2 workout split (this is simplest for my explanation). I'm working push muscles (chest, shoulders, triceps, glutes) in one workout and pull muscles (back, biceps, ham-strings) in another workout.

Perhaps I'm doing push muscles monday/thursday and pull muscles tuesday/friday, making weds/sat/sun the off days.

I will intend to approach each day with the intention of following the program. HOWEVER, this is where the possible deviation comes into play.. I will play each day by ear so to speak. what I mean is this..

lets say on Monday, I work out the pulls (chest/shoulders/triceps/glutes) as scheduled and on tuesday, I workout the pulls (back, biceps, hams) as scheduled also. on wednesday, I rest, again as scueduled.

however on thursday, I don't immediately go into the gym and load up the machine press to do begin my schduled chest, shoulders and triceps workout. what I do before I even go to the gym.. before even eating my post workout meal.. is flex and/or press or knead on my chest, my triceps and my shoulders. naturally, it is expected that they are going to be somewhat tense, as you have explained that it takes about a week before the muscles become more supple, before the fibers lose some of their bound tension.

if in the process of flexing or squeezing the muscle, I feel tension, I will neglect to work the muscle. if it is the chest that is sore, I will neglect to work the chest. if the triceps and/or shoulders are at all sore, I will neglect to work either of these muscles. this is a sign that the recovery process is not yet done and I don't want to risk muscle atrophy by over-training.

if only the chest is sore, I'll work the shoulders and triceps. however, if the chest is NOT sore but the triceps and or shoulders are, I will neglect to work the chest because virtually every chest exercise you do, incorporates the other pull muscles (triceps and shoulders).

You see, you can isolate the shoulders and triceps in a workout without hitting the chest but it's not so easy to isolate the chest without hitting the shoulders and triceps and if the shoulders and triceps are already sore, well, you're probably over-exerting them by working the chest.

the back is the core of the upper body pull-muscles, just as the chest is the core for the upper body push-muscles. if your back is ready to be worked by your biceps are killing you, neglect to work your back, as you're going to utitilize your biceps. there's almost no way of getting around it.

now. it was necessary that I veered from addressing the program to explain the philosophy behind the approach but here, we will continue right where we left off..

REMEMBER, we flexed and squeezed the various push-muscles on thursday in order to check whether they were still sore and therefore, in need of additional recovery. so we've determined that all of our push-muscles (the chest, shoulders and triceps) are killing us. they're as sore as they were on Tuesday. Well.. we neglect to work them out today (thursday).

NOW.. Friday comes. We are scheduled to work our pull-muscles. not so fast. flex and squeeze your push muscles, which you neglected to work the day previous, since they were still sore and therefore, recovering. today (friday), they're no longer sore so we will work them again, therefore, deviating from the schedule. we skipped a day, but we didn't really skip a workout, we just pushed it to the next day.

our thursday push workout ended up occupying friday so our friday pull workout is pushed to saturday. still, not so fast. put down those car keys. don't be so froggy to get to the gym. flex and squeeze your back and biceps. are they still sore? ****.. as sore as they were on Wednesday? neglect to do the 'pulls' workout and do the same muscle test (flex and squeeze) on Sunday to see whether you're ready to do the 'pulls workout'.

i suspect that this might all sound like utter madness, but believe me.. it's the synthesis of various different tried and true philosophies, making it very difficult to explain in the form of text. It's almost something that you need a blackboard on hand to explain.

we see you soapboxin' and we hatin'
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

NastyNateTheGr8 is not very well liked. (-100) NastyNateTheGr8 is not very well liked. (-100) NastyNateTheGr8 is not very well liked. (-100) NastyNateTheGr8 is not very well liked. (-100) NastyNateTheGr8 is not very well liked. (-100) NastyNateTheGr8 is not very well liked. (-100) NastyNateTheGr8 is not very well liked. (-100) NastyNateTheGr8 is not very well liked. (-100) NastyNateTheGr8 is not very well liked. (-100) NastyNateTheGr8 is not very well liked. (-100) NastyNateTheGr8 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by The_Animal11 View Post
    hey guys give him a break he's been working on that thesis for DMB since this thread was first posted.

haha seriously though, why'd you bump this thread??
    you'll have to excuse me chode'boy. when I see a thought-provoking inquiry or complaint, I tend to like to help. though i'd be lying if I said I wasn't human and that soap-boxing isn't a contributing factor. the long-windedness of it wasn't my original intention but I soon realized that I was too far to quit and couldn't easily tie it up unless I fleshed some things out first.

amazing.. how like 3 guys have shown up almost immediately to cyber-assail me. my motives for bumping this thread have been questioned, as have my motives for bumping a sex related thread by DMB. the implication must be that I bumbed the sex thread to grandstand on my dick and now by bumping this one, it was to grandstand, period.

so basically, because DMB is (obviously, given her popularity here) a good looking girl, I must be bumping the thread to show off for her. while we're being caddy, I'll just suggest that I'm being cyber-assailed by the resident chodes because they're jealous of something or just utterly insecure about something.. but what? ****.. my body is probably the sloppiest on the page. fellas must have bad cases of micro-penis.

I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000)

Cool

you'll have to excuse me chode'boy. when I see a thought-provoking inquiry or complaint, I tend to like to help. though i'd be lying if I said I wasn't human and that soap-boxing isn't a contributing factor. the long-windedness of it wasn't my original intention but I soon realized that I was too far to quit and couldn't easily tie it up unless I fleshed some things out first.

amazing.. how like 3 guys have shown up almost immediately to cyber-assail me. my motives for bumping this thread have been questioned, as have my motives for bumping a sex related thread by DMB. the implication must be that I bumbed the sex thread to grandstand on my dick and now by bumping this one, it was to grandstand, period.

so basically, because DMB is (obviously, given her popularity here) a good looking girl, I must be bumping the thread to show off for her. while we're being caddy, I'll just suggest that I'm being cyber-assailed by the resident chodes because they're jealous of something or just utterly insecure about something.. but what? ****.. my body is probably the sloppiest on the page. fellas must have bad cases of micro-penis.
    u go girl!!!

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NastyNateTheGr8
    you'll have to excuse me chode'boy. when I see a thought-provoking inquiry or complaint,
    Uhhhhh........

??????????
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

Uhhhhh........

??????????
    she makes Sarah Palin look like a goddam genius.
    Last edited by I dont work at Ballys; 09-26-2008 at 12:47 PM.

Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

to grandstand on my dick

In for pics of grandstanding on dick!
    Here Lies the Rant
    2005 - 2015

Negs from 1938-1945

-lenco

lol u cereal? i dont think this was even a thought provoking thread three months ago when it was new haha.

ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by I dont work at Ballys View Post
    she makes Sarah Palin look like a genius.
    Let's not get carried away here
    "For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:38,39

"You've got more definition than a dictionary." -me

Current Ignore List (for consideration's sake :D ): Ancients, ImproperOne, A-GAME

dBubis is just really nice. (+1000) dBubis is just really nice. (+1000) dBubis is just really nice. (+1000) dBubis is just really nice. (+1000) dBubis is just really nice. (+1000) dBubis is just really nice. (+1000) dBubis is just really nice. (+1000) dBubis is just really nice. (+1000) dBubis is just really nice. (+1000) dBubis is just really nice. (+1000) dBubis is just really nice. (+1000)
    I start to feel like I'm getting fat if I don't go to the gym for a couple of days, it annoying as hell! I take the weekends off but I feel like I'm lazy if I do...I'm pretty sure its all mental...

I don't think you should worry about it
    Check out my progress in the 12 Week BSN Shred Challenge! http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/dBubis/

I rep back 60% of the time, every time! But seriously I rep back every time!

Originally Posted by The_Animal11 View Post
    lol u cereal? i dont think this was even a thought provoking thread three months ago when it was new haha.
    the whole concept about when it is too soon to train and when you're wasting precious time by waiting another day, is a compelling and age-old debate, as far as I'm concerned. however well she articulated it, is a moot point. beyond the flame-baiting, I saw some interesting postulations by other posters. I provided my theory and application and the only thing the resident chodes were worried about, is my motives for bumping an old thread.

Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    the whole concept about when it is too soon to train and when you're wasting precious time by waiting another day, is a compelling and age-old debate, as far as I'm concerned. however well she articulated it, is a moot point. beyond the flame-baiting, I saw some interesting postulations by other posters. I provided my theory and application and the only thing the resident chodes were worried about, is my motives for bumping an old thread.

You usage of $0.50 words is magnificent, but your punctuation sucks.

http://owl.english.purdue.edu/handou...r/g_comma.html
    Here Lies the Rant
    2005 - 2015

Negs from 1938-1945

-lenco

Originally Posted by Lencho View Post

soidontcapitalizemysentencesbecausealongtimeagoifo undoutthaticantypefarinexcessof80wordsaminuteifine glecttodososowhatmorecunningflamebaittacticsfromth eresidentchodes

I noticed you thought all of her posts were "compelling".....

did you get any e-play?
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

Originally Posted by Lencho View Post

There is no pause after magnificent because you used the word 'but'. You very unnecessarily inserted a comma. My use of text minus capitalization is more coherent than your insertion of unncessary marks. Kindly go finger-bang yourself, chode'boy.

Thumbs up

soidontcapitalizemysentencesbecausealongtimeagoifo undoutthaticantypefarinexcessof80wordsaminuteifine glecttodososowhatmorecunningflamebaittacticsfromth eresidentchodes

"Chode" is a funnny word.
    Here Lies the Rant
    2005 - 2015

Negs from 1938-1945

-lenco

unpaid bodyguards

I noticed you thought all of her posts were "compelling".....

did you get any e-play?
    hahahahahaha..
    another one of DMB's unpaid bodyguards!
    how is that working out for YOU?