Closed Thread
Page 133 of 272 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,990 of 8136
    Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ZanYTurK View Post
    Sorry to hear that dude, i know what you mean, the worst thing when your cutting is plateauing, but at the end of the day, like ste said just because the scales arent saying your losing, it dont mean your not. Tomorrow i'll be starting week 17 on this diet and thankfully I havent plateaued yet, but I got a feeling its coming up. Do you adjust your macros every week? For example with me everyday sunday my macros change as I adjust them according to my new weight.
    Wow..week 17..congrats dude, thats a lot of dedication. How much weight have you lost?

soilentgreen is on a distinguished road. (+10) soilentgreen is on a distinguished road. (+10) soilentgreen is on a distinguished road. (+10) soilentgreen is on a distinguished road. (+10) soilentgreen is on a distinguished road. (+10) soilentgreen is on a distinguished road. (+10) soilentgreen is on a distinguished road. (+10) soilentgreen is on a distinguished road. (+10) soilentgreen is on a distinguished road. (+10) soilentgreen is on a distinguished road. (+10) soilentgreen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ZanYTurK View Post
    Sorry to hear that dude, i know what you mean, the worst thing when your cutting is plateauing, but at the end of the day, like ste said just because the scales arent saying your losing, it dont mean your not. Tomorrow i'll be starting week 17 on this diet and thankfully I havent plateaued yet, but I got a feeling its coming up. Do you adjust your macros every week? For example with me everyday sunday my macros change as I adjust them according to my new weight.
    Originally Posted by ste247 View Post
    you prob allreay no this but if your going to adjust the diet make sure you take calories away from your protien first and not the fats, you can have as little as 1g per 1lbs of bw for protien your fats are your energy messing with them too much could screw your workouts up or make you hungry then you may end up cheating....iam sure you will sort it out good luck......
    Thanks guys. I'm going to try and do the diet at 1g for protein and .5 for fat. I'm hoping that, along with an extra day of cardio, will be the ticket to get the bodyfat shedding again. *fingers crossed*
    "Trying to get wealthy in ways that don't count at the bank"

keto dieter looking for 9% body fat

soilentgreen is on a distinguished road. (+10) soilentgreen is on a distinguished road. (+10) soilentgreen is on a distinguished road. (+10) soilentgreen is on a distinguished road. (+10) soilentgreen is on a distinguished road. (+10) soilentgreen is on a distinguished road. (+10) soilentgreen is on a distinguished road. (+10) soilentgreen is on a distinguished road. (+10) soilentgreen is on a distinguished road. (+10) soilentgreen is on a distinguished road. (+10) soilentgreen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what's on everyone's cheat tonight? i got; homemade spagetti and meatballs, 8 oreos, blackberrys and vanilla scivation milkshake, and a slice of ice cream cake.

Bigman0053 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigman0053 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigman0053 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigman0053 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigman0053 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigman0053 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigman0053 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigman0053 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigman0053 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigman0053 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigman0053 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Day 2: No strength loss and it was legs day so Im pretty happy about that. I dont have calipers but i have a tape so im going to do measurements tonight and compare them to measurements at the end of the month.

Starting Weight: 196

CantLoseFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) CantLoseFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) CantLoseFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) CantLoseFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) CantLoseFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) CantLoseFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) CantLoseFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) CantLoseFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) CantLoseFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) CantLoseFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) CantLoseFat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am getting back on this diet starting tomorrow, I have been on a 0 carb bulk for the past month and I was just too disgusted with my gut to keep bulking. So now it is back to getting ripped then doing a slow controlled bulk. My question is if I work out 3-4 times a week, can I still run 3 days a week on non workout days and treat that as a workout? So basically 3 workout days and 3 run days with a day of rest. The reason I ask is I have a PT test the end of this month and I am trying to get my run times straight. Basically aiming for a 13 min mile and half. So would it be detrimental to run for 15-20 mins on off days just to get ready for this test?

ZanYTurK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZanYTurK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZanYTurK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Jasonc06 View Post
    Wow..week 17..congrats dude, thats a lot of dedication. How much weight have you lost?
    Thanks man, In terms of weight i've lost 25Ibs I started of at 237 and now im 212. Most people will probably say thats not much, but I'm happy with it because I'm at a weight where I havent been for years. Also I've lost a least 1 pound every week so its been consistent which is 1 thing I've loved about it. I also dont do as much cardio as most people do, I do 45mins 4x a week post workout as I hate cardio and dont wanna do it everyday. Im aware that at some point Ill probably need to do it everyday. Also I haven't really used any fat burner apart from the last 2 weeks, where I've been taking a drink mixture of caffeine, guarana and L-carnitine which is sold in my gym.

But overal Im very happy with the progress i've made, people keep telling me how different I look and when I look in the mirror and see it myself it's crazy how much my bodies changing. Same with my clothes some I cant wear no more as the t-shirts jus look ridiculously baggy!!! lol

brintnel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you prob allreay no this but if your going to adjust the diet make sure you take calories away from your protien first and not the fats, you can have as little as 1g per 1lbs of bw for protien your fats are your energy messing with them too much could screw your workouts up or make you hungry then you may end up cheating....iam sure you will sort it out good luck......
    i think i fukked this up, several days ago i dropped from ~50g pro/15-30g fat per meal and now im about the same protein but dropped the fats to strictly 15g per meal...

im really at a loss as to what diet i should be on right now... was on the page 1 diet for 4-5 months, then just changed to one i posted a couple days ago... should i just do the 185lb natty one posted recently? im 180lb (from 200 dropped since i started keto in jan)

need some guidance =/

ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by brintnel View Post
    i think i fukked this up, several days ago i dropped from ~50g pro/15-30g fat per meal and now im about the same protein but dropped the fats to strictly 15g per meal...

im really at a loss as to what diet i should be on right now... was on the page 1 diet for 4-5 months, then just changed to one i posted a couple days ago... should i just do the 185lb natty one posted recently? im 180lb (from 200 dropped since i started keto in jan)

need some guidance =/
    ye id just do the 185lb one posted, you should allways trim calories from protien first, triming back fat (your bodys fuel) will cause a load of peroblems, like hunger,tierdness and muscle waste....
    i rep back if i forget pm me and i will do it on recharge............

getting massive again :)

show time next year

morning all. new week, new chance to lose weight. i love workouts on mondays. i feel great after a cheat.

brintnel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ye id just do the 185lb one posted, you should allways trim calories from protien first, triming back fat (your bodys fuel) will cause a load of peroblems, like hunger,tierdness and muscle waste....
    cool... thanks, gonna stick with this and see how it goes

185lb natty bb at 12%bf
    Meal #1: 5 whole omega-3 eggs.
    Meal #2: 7oz chicken with 1/3 cup raw almonds.
    Meal #3: 40g whey protein with 1.5 tablespoons all natural peanut butter (post-workout meal).
    Meal #4: 6oz salmon with 1 cup asparagus with 1 tablespoon macadamia nut oil.
    Meal #5: 40g whey protein with 2 tablespoons all natural peanut butter.
    Meal #6: 4 whole omega-3 eggs with 4 extra egg-whites.

SonyaDavis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SonyaDavis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SonyaDavis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SonyaDavis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SonyaDavis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SonyaDavis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SonyaDavis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SonyaDavis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SonyaDavis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SonyaDavis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SonyaDavis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good information

UofACATS is just really nice. (+1000) UofACATS is just really nice. (+1000) UofACATS is just really nice. (+1000) UofACATS is just really nice. (+1000) UofACATS is just really nice. (+1000) UofACATS is just really nice. (+1000) UofACATS is just really nice. (+1000) UofACATS is just really nice. (+1000) UofACATS is just really nice. (+1000) UofACATS is just really nice. (+1000) UofACATS is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm experimenting with the cheats, and this week I tried to add tons of sugar with all the carbs just to see what happens.

3/4 dominos large peperoni pizza
    4 homemade choc chip cookies
    small serving ice cream
    3 mountian dew sodas (real sugar version)
    4 mini snickers bars

You can rate that cheat if you'd like. It's weird I only gained 1 pound off of it.

My progress is steady at 1lb loss per week, I weighed in at 166 Sunday morning. The mirror is telling me my progress is coming faster now. Also re-did my body-fat test under more controlled circumstances like the trainer recommended. Previous test said 13% 2 weeks ago http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...postcount=3657 I tested Sunday morning without eating or drinking and got 12% result. The (different) trainer looked at the tester when I have it back to him, looked at me, looked at the tester, looked at me. Then asked "did you just workout?" I was all smiles at this point and I told him I did everything the other trainer told me to do to help increase the accuracy. He just nodded dismissively and told me to have a nice day. (omg no one could ever lose fat on their own!!)

GrandWazoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrandWazoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrandWazoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrandWazoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrandWazoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrandWazoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrandWazoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrandWazoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrandWazoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrandWazoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrandWazoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Started last Monday at 230lbs. As per Dave's instruction, I follow the 200lb meal plan but add 5g of protein to every meal. He also told me to do cardio 7x a week, 40 mins minimum with a heart-rate between 100-120.

First initial days were a little sludgy, but then as of yesterday my energy seems to be like it was before. I weighed myself on Saturday and was 220lbs.. so 10lbs in water weight, and I suspect out of that 10lbs some of it was fat.

My cheat meal is this upcoming Sunday. All I am craving is carbs, but the carbs I was eating before I started cutting... so oatmeal, home-made pasta, and Vietnamese food... I plan on my cheat day to:

-some home-made pasta for lunch
    -after that is digested, hit up Vietnamese (the place I go to is all home cooked stuff, very light but protein/carb rich)
    -do some sushi afterward

Is that too much? Maybe I will top it off with a scoop of ice cream or something, but I don't want to go too overboard.. isn't my limit 500gs of carbs?

thanks,

GrandWazoo

heatherlynn is a name known to all. (+5000) heatherlynn is a name known to all. (+5000) heatherlynn is a name known to all. (+5000) heatherlynn is a name known to all. (+5000) heatherlynn is a name known to all. (+5000) heatherlynn is a name known to all. (+5000) heatherlynn is a name known to all. (+5000) heatherlynn is a name known to all. (+5000) heatherlynn is a name known to all. (+5000) heatherlynn is a name known to all. (+5000) heatherlynn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Today is my 2 full week mark on the DP diet. I'm still 146 but I attribute the no weight loss this week due to me drinking a lot more water since I lost 6lbs last week and a little thing I call mother nature thats also causing me to be retaining more water than normal... (TMI lol ) I'm also attaining a lot of noob gains since I started lifting heavy weights pretty regularly 2 weeks ago and I definitely see a difference in my body since last week. I no longer have cravings and now am afraid to take my cheat meal because I don't want to relapse. I'll probably take it tomorrow after my personal training session. Something along the lines of pineapple pizza and some cold stone. OM NOM NOM...
    foreveralone.jpg

Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    my cheat meal was last night..and I couldn't sleep after I ate

3 bruschetta
    1 plate of french fries with cheese
    1/2 piece of cheesecake
    5 medium oatmeal cookies

15min after that.. I went to the bathroom 2 times..and couldn't sleep well.

ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by heatherlynn View Post
    Today is my 2 full week mark on the DP diet. I'm still 146 but I attribute the no weight loss this week due to me drinking a lot more water since I lost 6lbs last week and a little thing I call mother nature thats also causing me to be retaining more water than normal... (TMI lol ) I'm also attaining a lot of noob gains since I started lifting heavy weights pretty regularly 2 weeks ago and I definitely see a difference in my body since last week. I no longer have cravings and now am afraid to take my cheat meal because I don't want to relapse. I'll probably take it tomorrow after my personal training session. Something along the lines of pineapple pizza and some cold stone. OM NOM NOM...
    good work have your cheat meal and enjoy it.......
    i rep back if i forget pm me and i will do it on recharge............

getting massive again :)

show time next year

UofACATS is just really nice. (+1000) UofACATS is just really nice. (+1000) UofACATS is just really nice. (+1000) UofACATS is just really nice. (+1000) UofACATS is just really nice. (+1000) UofACATS is just really nice. (+1000) UofACATS is just really nice. (+1000) UofACATS is just really nice. (+1000) UofACATS is just really nice. (+1000) UofACATS is just really nice. (+1000) UofACATS is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by heatherlynn View Post
    You're taking fiber 2x daily?

If you see gains, you're good. The scale is helpful, but second to what you see in the mirror. I would weigh yourself once a week, the morning of your cheat meal and forget about the scale at all other times. This will let you notice any weight trends, but you're also doing the right thing by realizing "weight" is not the important thing here. The cravings going away is normal and good too since it's easier from here on out. Do not be afraid to take your cheat meals, they HELP you lose weight.

Originally Posted by GrandWazoo View Post
    Started last Monday at 230lbs. As per Dave's instruction, I follow the 200lb meal plan but add 5g of protein to every meal. He also told me to do cardio 7x a week, 40 mins minimum with a heart-rate between 100-120.

First initial days were a little sludgy, but then as of yesterday my energy seems to be like it was before. I weighed myself on Saturday and was 220lbs.. so 10lbs in water weight, and I suspect out of that 10lbs some of it was fat.

My cheat meal is this upcoming Sunday. All I am craving is carbs, but the carbs I was eating before I started cutting... so oatmeal, home-made pasta, and Vietnamese food... I plan on my cheat day to:

-some home-made pasta for lunch
    -after that is digested, hit up Vietnamese (the place I go to is all home cooked stuff, very light but protein/carb rich)
    -do some sushi afterward

Is that too much? Maybe I will top it off with a scoop of ice cream or something, but I don't want to go too overboard.. isn't my limit 500gs of carbs?

thanks,

GrandWazoo
    Important! Cheat meal. Not cheat day.

Other than that, your cheat sounds perfectly fine. I would eat what your body is craving, it helps you stay dedicated with the rest of the week too. Yes, 500g is "the limit." Although plenty here have pushed past that, I would advise against that if you're just starting out. Eat what you want, keep it under 500g carbs, and see how you feel / workout the next week. Personally, I'm changing up the cheat meal every week to see what *works* I've had great results and horrible results, but I learn more every week.
    Last edited by UofACATS; 06-07-2010 at 11:02 AM.

Originally Posted by UofACATS View Post

Other than that, your cheat sounds perfectly fine. I would eat what your body is craving, it helps you stay dedicated with the rest of the week too. Yes, 500g is "the limit." Although plenty here have pushed past that, I would advise against that if you're just starting out. Eat what you want, keep it under 500g carbs, and see how you feel / workout the next week. Personally, I'm changing up the cheat meal every week to see what *works* I've had great results and horrible results, but I learn more every week.
    i don't know of plenty who have pushed pass 500g of carbs. it's not good to do that and i'd have to say if your doing that then you are having more of a cheat day instead of a cheat meal. 300-400 seems to be around the norm. 500 should be your limit. you just need to shock your system, not kill it. idea is to get back into ketosis as fast as possible after you purposely kick yourself out of it.

my best cheat day morning after was definitely today since i did my best in the gym today but I felt the best after a half dirty/half clean cheat combo. this sunday i think i'll try a crazy clean cheat pushing on 450g of carbs and see how i feel.

Originally Posted by soilentgreen View Post
    i don't know of plenty who have pushed pass 500g of carbs. it's not good to do that
    Right I agree with what you're saying. I don't consume more than 500 nor do I recommend it. I guess the word "plenty" was the wrong choice and "a select few" would have been more accurate. My bad. Point is to *not* do it, and that's what I recommended.

Those that push past 500g are experienced and thereby have a good understanding of the rules before they break them.

tman196 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tman196 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tman196 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tman196 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tman196 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tman196 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tman196 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tman196 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tman196 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tman196 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tman196 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Anybody doing light p90x while on the Palumbo diet? Tempted to try the weighted p90x workouts, obviously not the cardio though.

GrandWazoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrandWazoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrandWazoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrandWazoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrandWazoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrandWazoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrandWazoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrandWazoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrandWazoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrandWazoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrandWazoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ok, so when you say cheat meal... you basically mean, consume the Vietnamese and Sushi as if I was eating a MEAL? Rather than making it a days event, basically (which is what I was intending to do... oatmeal for breakfast, sushi for lunch, etc)?

So from what I understand, follow diet whole day and then the last meal is replaced by cheat meal right?

nothing but a peppercorn Rambo26's Avatar
    Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I had my 1st cheat on Saturday and just felt weird after, big headache and had to sleep, crazy insuln response I guess

I had very large battered haddock and chips with curry sauce, a cherry (lolwut), cream cup cake, carrot cake, coffee cake, mars bar and a can of pepsi
    All posts should be considered in the correct context, especially those in the Misc section.

So from what I understand, follow diet whole day and then the last meal is replaced by cheat meal right?
    Yessir. Last meal to reduce the chance of cheating again, and eating too many carbs. All your body needs is that one hit of carbs and you're good.

gray_fox224 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gray_fox224 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gray_fox224 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gray_fox224 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gray_fox224 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gray_fox224 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gray_fox224 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gray_fox224 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gray_fox224 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gray_fox224 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gray_fox224 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Diet's been working great! I am now down to 183.6. Cheat meal tonight. Going to get some Costco pizza...

heatherlynn is a name known to all. (+5000) heatherlynn is a name known to all. (+5000) heatherlynn is a name known to all. (+5000) heatherlynn is a name known to all. (+5000) heatherlynn is a name known to all. (+5000) heatherlynn is a name known to all. (+5000) heatherlynn is a name known to all. (+5000) heatherlynn is a name known to all. (+5000) heatherlynn is a name known to all. (+5000) heatherlynn is a name known to all. (+5000) heatherlynn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You're taking fiber 2x daily?

If you see gains, you're good. The scale is helpful, but second to what you see in the mirror. I would weigh yourself once a week, the morning of your cheat meal and forget about the scale at all other times. This will let you notice any weight trends, but you're also doing the right thing by realizing "weight" is not the important thing here. The cravings going away is normal and good too since it's easier from here on out. Do not be afraid to take your cheat meals, they HELP you lose weight.

Yes I take my fiber, although not as much as I should. I know thats important. I need to just choke it up and take it LOL. I take a fiber chewable and its pretty disgusting, but works wonders. The morning of my cheat meal is the day I do weigh myself already and I try to not look at it otherwise, I don't want to encourage discouragement (lol... oxymoron?) Yea, the cheat meal shall take place tomorrow. Will be epic.
    foreveralone.jpg

bignol1055 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bignol1055 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bignol1055 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bignol1055 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bignol1055 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bignol1055 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Started Diet Today

Hey guys I started the diet today and just wanted to make sure its cool to be couple cardio with the diet? I don't know why it wouldn't be but I have seen some post in here talking about not doing it. It is a lot easier for me to get the cardio in wrather than the weights. I work 10-14 hours a day. I was a former football player so I have a good muscle base but just too much fat. Let me know what you think?
    Start Day: 1/5

Originally Posted by bignol1055 View Post
    Hey guys I started the diet today and just wanted to make sure its cool to be couple cardio with the diet? I don't know why it wouldn't be but I have seen some post in here talking about not doing it. It is a lot easier for me to get the cardio in wrather than the weights. I work 10-14 hours a day. I was a former football player so I have a good muscle base but just too much fat. Let me know what you think?
    I'm doing a 5/3/1 ...

Cardio every day, at least 6 days a week.. 40 mins minimum at 3.0 on treadmill no incline. As long as it is low-intensity/long duration, you are good.. heart rate 100-120bpm.

I know BCAA's are not recommended on this diet, but I am taking some BCAA's with no flavour when I do cardio.. and I only take 2.5g, the "recommended" dosage is 5g.. BCAA's = more calories.

Originally Posted by bignol1055 View Post
    Absolutely fine. I think the posts mention not doing it because it's not a necessity in order to lose weight, but it certainly helps.

HappyFeetAu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HappyFeetAu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HappyFeetAu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HappyFeetAu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HappyFeetAu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HappyFeetAu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I know BCAA's are not recommended on this diet, but I am taking some BCAA's with no flavour when I do cardio.. and I only take 2.5g, the "recommended" dosage is 5g.. BCAA's = more calories.
    Where did you read that? BCAA's on a cut are great - prevent muscle catabolism, no carbs, no calories.

Closed Thread
Page 133 of 272 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 ... LastLast