Closed Thread
Page 258 of 260 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,740 of 7795
    digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ecnewyx View Post

Mostly because I like to read myself type. I imagine Liam Neeson speaking my words. Gives it that extra punch.

Awesome. But which character?

Henri Ducard?
    Aslan?
    Zeus?
    Qui-Gin Jinn?
    Oskar Schildler??

How do you pick from all that epic...
    "The Way Out Is Through"

Digital Bath Explained: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tmPBuSpmfA

DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ecnewyx is fuggin boss

Wouldgogheyfor/10

Originally Posted by Aryan7 View Post
    Dat feel when the helicopter home gets cancelled
    Bummer. One reason I couldn't work offshore, have to be able to twist when I get pissed off.
    "You and your weights can fuk off somewhere, I ain't liftin that shiit it's heavy!" - Kenny Powers

VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DERJEVPOO View Post
    Ecnewyx is fuggin boss

Wouldgogheyfor/10

Bummer. One reason I couldn't work offshore, have to be able to twist when I get pissed off.
    Because he refuses to beleive he is wrong on things he can only speculate on?

Doesn't take much to earn your nut hugging.

Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by digitalbath11 View Post
    Awesome. But which character?

Henri Ducard?
    Aslan?
    Zeus?
    Qui-Gin Jinn?
    Oskar Schildler??

How do you pick from all that epic...
    Depends on the text I guess. I went with Henri Ducard/Ra's al Ghul for the above posts. Sort of indifferent in tone because it's a matter-of-fact. This is the way things are and have to be. Not the way you or I want them to be or that we think they should be. But that they are.

Originally Posted by VAPump View Post
    Fact: Mods cannot read private messages.

Speculation by YOU: the ToS says mods can read private messages. (Curiously, if you're right, then why don't you have the ability to read private messages?)

Speculation by YOU: Someone has previously challenged the ToS on whether or not mods can read private messages. (Why would they? It'd be a pointless challenge because mods can't).

Inference by ME: The ToS doesn't let mods read private messages because mods cannot read private messages.

Inference by ME: No one has questioned the ToS on this because there is no reason to. It would be like me complaining that the ToS lets mods turn water into wine. You can't. So whether the ToS does or does not is irrelevant.

The only way I can be "wrong" is if you lied about not being able to read private messages. And you can hardly hold me believing you against me, right?

This whole thing started because I felt that if mods could read private messages it'd be a breach of my contractual expectation of privacy. As it turns out, mods cannot read private messages so the whole thing is moot. The only reason I responded further (well, the second reason) is that you then said there was no expectation of privacy. You also made a slightly condescending remark about how the Constitutional expectation of privacy doesn't apply to private companies but I let it slide because some people might actually make that mistake.
    Last edited by Ecnewyx; 06-28-2012 at 01:02 PM.
    ~ Never Having Kids So Can Save Up For a 4K TV and a PLP Computer Setup Crew ~

bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000)
    for the first year of my life, i think i know what i'm going to be for halloween this year.

Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post
    I think a lot of guys would have kept her around as a fuk buddy, as I did. No sense getting rid of good pussy when it's there. And most guys would have kept hanging out with her, and as they got to know her, would have started liking her. I'm not sure how many guys could have rshipped her though. I know I was a bit conflicted at first about how we met when I started liking her, but it doesn't bother me anymore. Not sure how many guys would be okay with that, especially reading about the guys who obsess over the fact that theirs is not the only penis their girl has had jizz inside her and her mouth and on her face.
    I see how you handled your haters, when they kept bumping the old thread (which was like from a year ago?) when you first started seeing her, where you were all like: So? I'm not wifing her or anything...

I already know you're an independent thinker and would do a lot of things other people wouldn't. Back 1 year ago, when you were a smaller contributor in this thread and virtually everyone had me on mass ignore and mass neg train... Beau included - who invited me in, in the first place, you were the 1 guy who wouldn't go along with it, and would even stick up for me despite that we had never even crossed paths really...you even stuck to your guns about it, when Beau threatened to neg anyone who repped me, you still wouldn't neg and continued to green and would tell them that you were reppin' me. So I definitely can see you giving her a chance, and I'm glad it worked out for you.

I was just curious about k-fed because he seems more conservative and would probably have more of a "common" moral compass than the John$Galt's of the World.

Originally Posted by kineticforce View Post
    You wouldn't have known she was cool and neither did John. He had only kept her around with the intention of being a FWB. As unconventional as he is, it still bothered him. If it bothered John$Galt, it would probably bother the common man a lot more. His opinion changed, because she kept surprising him.

The hypothetical question revolves around the principles that she is a complete stranger, meets you and your pal at a drinking establishment, goes home with both of you, let's both of you bang her at the same time...so basically, you know nothing about her or whether or not she's cool and have only her acts to judge her by for the moment. If it wasn't for the sake of hitting it again as a FWB, would you have seen her again on a date with the intention of seeing if she's datable?

His circumstance was very much a combination of luck and chance. I would guess that most would have chose not to see her again and even your coveted Roissy states that one should keep away from women like that for longterm relationships and are acceptable purely as "Harem fillers". The other variable is that John$Galt does not believe in marriage, so he went into it thinking it will inevitably end so why not? So what works for John$Galt, wont necessarily work for K-fed/other men and this ties into what nvrstopworking was saying about "quality" and how in his opinion, women under the age of 25 are full of BS ect. For a lot of men, the fact that she would do something like that = instant BS/do not want, so she's not really the best example to use to defend your argument because both she and John$Galt seem to be of the more precarious persuasion and they don't quite fit any commonality. So in closing, as nvrstopworking has stated, "there will always be exceptions" and John and his woman seem to be just that...not a common example that can pertain to a broad range of individuals. For example, using his girlfriend to generalize about a certain group of women is like finding a 5-leafed clover and saying: I can assume that there should be many 5 leafed clovers, based on this one 5 leafed clover.

inb4tldr.

Colombia11 is just really nice. (+1000) Colombia11 is just really nice. (+1000) Colombia11 is just really nice. (+1000) Colombia11 is just really nice. (+1000) Colombia11 is just really nice. (+1000) Colombia11 is just really nice. (+1000) Colombia11 is just really nice. (+1000) Colombia11 is just really nice. (+1000) Colombia11 is just really nice. (+1000) Colombia11 is just really nice. (+1000) Colombia11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bbbee View Post
    for the first year of my life, i think i know what i'm going to be for halloween this year.

tease/10

is it slutty?

VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Candees, if that wall of text is you continuing the same argument that you got banned for, expect another ban.

You have a few minutes to delete the post, if needed, before I waste my time reading it.

Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I lol'ed hard. ^^

In a good way though. Poor Candees.

I lol'ed hard. ^^

In a good way though. Poor Candees.
    She doesn't understand boundaries, sometimes. Even when I paint them right in front of her in black and white.

DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    man I miss Fitty he wouldn't have allowed this over abuse of power to go on

She doesn't understand boundaries, sometimes. Even when I paint them right in front of her in black and white.
    FWIW I think she's a good poster and I enjoy her posts.

The smiley face is so you should take me seriously but that you also know I'm in a good mood.

Originally Posted by DoubtErased View Post
    Haven't seen Fitty in ages but I was glad he quit for his sake.

There's the door. ----->

Feel free to use it at any time.

hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Real talk... this thread pretty much died on June 24th.

It's a shame too because it had been going continuously for about 3-4 years.

You've all got my phone number and if you don't pm me and I'll give it to you (that's not against the rules is it?)

later folks

DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Haven't seen Fitty in ages but I was glad he quit for his sake.
    Yeah for sure. I wonder how him and Barbie are doing

There's the door. ----->

Feel free to use it at any time.
    But yet if I say something like that to you then we get banned? Be for real bro, if you want people to respect you then treat others with respect plenty of mods have came in here with no problems. I showed no disrespect towards but yet you continue to talk down to members in here which is crossing the line. You are probably going to say "This is whining about mods decisions" but this is not whining about a decision but rather how you are speaking to people in this thread. You as a mod should hold yourself to a higher code than talking down to members plain and simple

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Guy will be here in 30 mins so I'm off for now. I may report back later, if anyone's interested!
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Doesn't take much to earn your nut hugging.
    I haven't seen proof that he is wrong. Your word alone isn't quite enough, regardless of your status.

Besides it's not so much the topic as it is the way he goes about it. That's why I hug his nuts. Nut hugging isn't against the rules is it?
    "You and your weights can fuk off somewhere, I ain't liftin that shiit it's heavy!" - Kenny Powers

Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore View Post
    Guy will be here in 30 mins so I'm off for now. I may report back later, if anyone's interested!
    Good luck!

I haven't seen proof that he is wrong. Your word alone isn't quite enough, regardless of your status.

Besides it's not so much the topic as it is the way he goes about it. That's why I hug his nuts. Nut hugging isn't against the rules is it?
    It's all good, Bro.

Yeah for sure. I wonder how him and Barbie are doing

But yet if I say something like that to you then we get banned? Be for real bro, if you want people to respect you then treat others with respect plenty of mods have came in here with no problems. I showed no disrespect towards but yet you continue to talk down to members in here which is crossing the line. You are probably going to say "This is whining about mods decisions" but this is not whining about a decision but rather how you are speaking to people in this thread. You as a mod should hold yourself to a higher code than talking down to members plain and simple
    That's the whole thing, I don't want people to respect me because I don't care. It's an internet message board, nothing real life about it.

You showed no disrespect towards me?

Interesting, lets look at todays events:
    I was directed to thread for rules being broken.
    I handle it.
    Thread has outcry of big brother and what the heck is going on.
    I come in here and explain everything, despite not having to (and now I see why almost no other mods bother to).
    One of the things I explain is rule 16, no discussing mod decisions.
    Despite that, I continue a conversation with Ecnewyx over topics of it because he is being respectful and rational.
    You pop in and start talking about "abuse of power."

What I should have done was just ban you like the rules say. Like I said I was going to start doing. Like any other mod would do.

You think I'm talking down to people. Well I just think you need to grow some thicker skin.

This is now the end of the discussion.

Interesting, lets look at todays events:
    I was directed to thread for rules being broken.
    If you still consider me on dat respectful and rational time, then you'll understand why I think this bothers us the most.

For example, if I were to hire a card dealer to come to my house to deal for a poker game between my friends I would technically be violating the law.

If the police then came to my home and arrested my friends and I, it would be the source of much consternation because (a) who am I hurting? and (b) wtf? It obviously wasn't someone playing in the game. So basically someone with NO BUSINESS or INTEREST in our home poker game decided to turn us into the police. Why? Vindictiveness? Don't tell me that it was good citizenry.

I wouldn't believe that and I don't believe you would either.

I know you can't or won't say who directed you to the thread but surely you can understand why most of us are aggrieved by it?

Good luck!

It's all good, Bro.
    What can I say, I enjoy stirring the pot

What can I say, I enjoy stirring the pot
    The pot has probably been stirred too much by this point.

Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What rules were broken today? I'm completely lost.

bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Colombia11 View Post
    tease/10

is it slutty?
    i'm thinking of being a feminist but wearing things like a heavy ugly winter sweater and *** boots with shorts and fishnets on. then possibly a sign over it with a bunch of dumb stuff feminists say. i think only i'd get it, though.

plus i'd never actually spend money on *** boots. especially for a halloween costume.
    the truth is i probably won't actually do anything. i'll dress normal and tell people i'm something that i didn't dress up as.

"so what are you?"
    "a pilot."

Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Kaptn Krunch View Post
    What rules were broken today? I'm completely lost.
    we're not allowed to inquire...
    “Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.”

― Muhammad Ali

If you still consider me on dat respectful and rational time, then you'll understand why I think this bothers us the most.

For example, if I were to hire a card dealer to come to my house to deal for a poker game between my friends I would technically be violating the law.

If the police then came to my home and arrested my friends and I, it would be the source of much consternation because (a) who am I hurting? and (b) wtf? It obviously wasn't someone playing in the game. So basically someone with NO BUSINESS or INTEREST in our home poker game decided to turn us into the police. Why? Vindictiveness? Don't tell me that it was good citizenry.

I wouldn't believe that and I don't believe you would either.

I know you can't or won't say who directed you to the thread but surely you can understand why most of us are aggrieved by it?
    You can't possibly be trying to compare apples with walnuts, can you?

Listen, the discussion is over. This goes to everyone. I tried to be nice and discuss it, but of course (since I never learn) all it leads to endless what-ifs, or situations that don't even apply to the situation. And then those who still want to run around and cry abuse.

I've been more than fair, nice, and patient towards it. But I just don't care to put any effort into a lost cause.

I posted a link to the rules. Follow them or deal with the consequences. It really means nothing to me.

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    And the count is up to 4.... damn... haven't seen this many bans from a section since some of the craziness in the Ov35 a few months back.

AegonTheCONQRER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AegonTheCONQRER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AegonTheCONQRER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AegonTheCONQRER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AegonTheCONQRER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AegonTheCONQRER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AegonTheCONQRER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OK discussion is over so now you can go back to moderating this thread as well as others. As far as I know moderating does not require your posting or direct involvement in threads. I am sure every1 in this thread would appreciate it if you made good on your word, ended this discussion, and reverted back to moderating but not posting ITT. All you do is provoke people. I bet you do that IRL too as a police officer. "Oh I ruined your day, now i am going to really ruin your day, you're under arrest!" I'd be willing to be you are just like that... SMH

You can't possibly be trying to compare apples with walnuts, can you?
    I guess? I was trying to explain why people are upset. That's all.

Listen, the discussion is over. This goes to everyone. I tried to be nice and discuss it, but of course (since I never learn) all it leads to endless what-ifs, or situations that don't even apply to the situation. And then those who still want to run around and cry abuse.
    Just acknowledging your post that the discussion is over. This is me not continuing this discussion, lol.

I posted a link to the rules. Follow them or deal with the consequences. It really means nothing to me.
    I was hoping for it to mean something to you and maybe for a little bit of leniency and understanding next time by way of the common, but also illegal, home poker game analogy.

But as you said: this discussion is over.

How's everyone else doing today? Fireworks and such in preparation for the 4th?

Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Stix14 View Post
    we're not allowed to inquire...
    But I subscribe to National Enquirer magazine.

Copyrighted 06/28/12. Any reproduction of this authors work without express written permission will be subject to prosecution to the fullest extent of the law. Violators will be required to suck an elephant's penis until such time as:
    a. the elephant is satisfied and gives the suck-ee a proper facial
    b. the one sucking the penor dies from ingesting too much elephant jizz.

Closed Thread
Page 258 of 260 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 LastLast