Thread: 22% body fat!!

xxcarlzxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxcarlzxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxcarlzxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxcarlzxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxcarlzxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxcarlzxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxcarlzxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxcarlzxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxcarlzxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxcarlzxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxcarlzxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking 22% body fat!!

I was shocked when I hired a PT to help me with my 1st comp and he said I was over 22% dammmm!!! so anyway sexy girls and muscley guys i'm preparing for my 1st ever comp next week!! about time haha!!! I also want to come to LA as seeking to become a fitness model hard work, and a hard industry to get into but I'm determined!! I have jamie eason to look up to shes amazing!!!!

RedHerring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedHerring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedHerring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedHerring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedHerring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedHerring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedHerring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedHerring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedHerring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedHerring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedHerring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you're 22%BF?

lies. you're hot

getfit74 is just really nice. (+1000) getfit74 is just really nice. (+1000) getfit74 is just really nice. (+1000) getfit74 is just really nice. (+1000) getfit74 is just really nice. (+1000) getfit74 is just really nice. (+1000) getfit74 is just really nice. (+1000) getfit74 is just really nice. (+1000) getfit74 is just really nice. (+1000) getfit74 is just really nice. (+1000) getfit74 is just really nice. (+1000)
    No way your even close to 22% bf, good luck at your comp I'm sure your do great.
    "Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the Dedicated"

Psalm 23:4
    "I walk through the valley of death, I will fear no evil: for Thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me."

Training Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6083591

MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    different for women 22% isnt that much for them
    Meet PR's
    565 dead(no belt)
    465 squat(no belt)
    315 bench(tendonitus)

Gym Pr's
    545x2(dead)(no belt)
    445 squat(no belt)
    375 bench
    230x5 standing military

Current location is Actually Cincinnati**

Jimmy p has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmy p has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmy p has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmy p has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmy p has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmy p has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmy p has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would think 22% seems about right. Looking good.

pending... has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ^^ yep, girls are always higher bodyfat then guys. And it looks like she is carrying a nice set, which would be contributing

xxcarlzxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxcarlzxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxcarlzxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxcarlzxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxcarlzxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxcarlzxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxcarlzxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxcarlzxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxcarlzxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxcarlzxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxcarlzxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink Re

Originally Posted by pending... View Post
    ^^ yep, girls are always higher bodyfat then guys. And it looks like she is carrying a nice set, which would be contributing

haha they do not pinch there with caliper lol!!

THENIZZZEIL is on a distinguished road. (+10) THENIZZZEIL is on a distinguished road. (+10) THENIZZZEIL is on a distinguished road. (+10) THENIZZZEIL is on a distinguished road. (+10) THENIZZZEIL is on a distinguished road. (+10) THENIZZZEIL is on a distinguished road. (+10) THENIZZZEIL is on a distinguished road. (+10) THENIZZZEIL is on a distinguished road. (+10) THENIZZZEIL is on a distinguished road. (+10) THENIZZZEIL is on a distinguished road. (+10) THENIZZZEIL is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by pending... View Post
    22% tahts abotu what i am...but i look nothing like you...hahaha

its okay ..its normal..that % is misconcepted...its for child bearing..i think youll be okay
    ...If you are tired of people being all talk and no action, then just stop listening.

"The more you know who you are, and what you want the less you let things upset you" -Lost in Translation."

...a photograph is a picture of someone else's thoughts
    a photograph is a reflection of the truth...

redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

I learned something, cause i thought with that scale i must be 44% lol
    good luck, you loooooook great!

keeponpumpin-red
    Enjoy The Pump Of Life !!

IT'S NOT WHAT KIND OF CAR YOU DRIVE THAT COUNTS, IT'S THE SIZE OF THE ARM YOU HANG OUT THE WINDOW!