ksquad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Body for life good or Bad?

Hey all, well im am over weight, at 6'2'' 245. I have been lifting weight for about 3 yrs now on and off. Just cant seem to stick to anything for to long. I do not plan on competing i just want a good body for once. I mean im only 20 and im scared to take off my shirt in public or playing basketball. I at my age where I want to show off my body. Im in college, so its hard to buy all the good foods, cause of the money. I was reading the body for life book, and i saw some of the pics and i saw good results. What do you guys think about it. Maybe the workout is not enough, i was thinking about just adding a couple lifts to my workout. Its says to workout like this:
    MOn-upper body
    tues-20 min aerobic
    wen-lower body
    thurs-20 min aerobic
    fri -upper body
    sat-20 aerobic
    sun-free day- eat and do what ever i want.
    what you guys think about that, If you have any advise for me that would be great to.

Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i put lots of clients on a body for life type of program....its really good! But only if you are a total beginner...the program was designed for total newcomers to the gym.

If you are new to the sport i would suggest only doing the diet part of it and maybe trying something like the Max-Ot trainging program from ast.ss dot com.

Badarse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Body for Life is good at the basics. It helped make me the badarse that I am!
    Out of my way cuz I'm lifting!

off_world has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Blindfaith
    i put lots of clients on a body for life type of program....its really good! But only if you are a total beginner...the program was designed for total newcomers to the gym.

If you are new to the sport i would suggest only doing the diet part of it and maybe trying something like the Max-Ot trainging program from ast.ss dot com.
    I agree with Blindfaith. BFL is very good for beginners to the sport and builds a very solid foundation to bodybuilding/working out. I highly recommend it. Also, you DO NOT have to buy EAS supplements to complete the program, that is only if you are going to compete in the BFL challenge. Other then that, go for it!