Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

$650 seems excessive for a certification

I had planned on taking it through NASM, but it's $650 just to take the exam with no retakes. Why is it so expensive?
    [Official] San Diego Brah

Absalom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Absalom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Absalom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Absalom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Absalom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Absalom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Absalom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Absalom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Layziebones View Post
    I had planned on taking it through NASM, but it's $650 just to take the exam with no retakes. Why is it so expensive?

Just go with NSCA, it's only 400+ for the exam on the computer and 350+ to take written.

Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Absalom View Post
    Just go with NSCA, it's only 400+ for the exam on the computer and 350+ to take written.
    I was told to take the NASM by someone at my gym. Is there a major difference between these two?
    [Official] San Diego Brah

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Here Down Under it costs about A$3,000.

It's almost as if we expect to learn something and earn an income from it later. Amazing.

$650 is 6-10 hours of personal training. Do you expect to get at least that from your certification? If not, I suggest you choose another career.

Absalom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Absalom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Absalom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Absalom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Absalom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Absalom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Absalom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Absalom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Layziebones View Post
    I was told to take the NASM by someone at my gym. Is there a major difference between these two?
    Not much from what I heard. The great thing about NSCA is that they also have cd's that you could purchase also to give you a better understanding. My suggestion is to learn the material, past the test, then get your REAL education from books like Arnold's and Musclemag encyclopedia of bodybuilding, Men's Health power training, and Power eating for basic nutrition. There's more, but those four are more than enough to deal with clients. And maybe purchase MD from time to time.

Depending what you want your specialty to be, if it's weight loss and muscle gaining, then these are all you need.

nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Absalom View Post
    Not much from what I heard. The great thing about NSCA is that they also have cd's that you could purchase also to give you a better understanding. My suggestion is to learn the material, past the test, then get your REAL education from books like Arnold's and Musclemag encyclopedia of bodybuilding, Men's Health power training, and Power eating for basic nutrition. There's more, but those four are more than enough to deal with clients. And maybe purchase MD from time to time.

Depending what you want your specialty to be, if it's weight loss and muscle gaining, then these are all you need.
    BEST POST EVER!!!
    Get all your real information from Arnolds Encyclopedia and MUSCLEMAG!!!

DrewP1337 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewP1337 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewP1337 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewP1337 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewP1337 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewP1337 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewP1337 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewP1337 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewP1337 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewP1337 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewP1337 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    is it possible to get all the nsca material off amazon and other sites for cheaper or should i just get it all from their site

Jenc1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenc1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenc1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenc1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenc1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenc1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenc1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenc1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenc1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenc1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenc1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ACSM is another.
    study materials were $200-ish and the exam was $275. But you can buy your study materials first, get your studying in, then register and pay for your exam when you're ready. That breaks up the cost.
    Of course the 3-day seminar adds significant cost. I didn't do one, and passed the exam with a very high score.
    But I've heard the seminar is helpful.

hailkiply has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

newest posted

It is more than word!

Regards

alvodireto com]classificados gratis

team Change

Excuse, that I interrupt you, would like to offer other decision

Regards

alvodireto com]anuncios gratis

Administrators LOVE

You are mistaken I can prove it

Regards

alvodireto com]classificados gratis

BRB... Eating a chicken askthetrainer's Avatar
    askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by KyleAaron View Post
    Here Down Under it costs about A$3,000.

It's almost as if we expect to learn something and earn an income from it later. Amazing.

$650 is 6-10 hours of personal training. Do you expect to get at least that from your certification? If not, I suggest you choose another career.
    ^^^ This

There's an old saying "you have to spend money to make money" and $650 is really a tiny investment when you consider a good personal trainer can make $100k per year off that initial $650 investment when others graduate college w/ $40,000 worth of loans and a liberal arts degree and don't make jack.
    Contact me about our author Program

www.AskTheTrainer.com | Twitter.com/AskTheTrainer | ********.com/askthetrainercom

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Seriously.. the audacity of some organizations!
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

Originally Posted by DrewP1337 View Post
    is it possible to get all the nsca material off amazon and other sites for cheaper or should i just get it all from their site
    Yes it's cheaper to go to amazon or any other website other than NSCA, that's what I did. Anything from NSCA will cost more.

DaveChesser is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaveChesser is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaveChesser is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaveChesser is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaveChesser is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaveChesser is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaveChesser is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaveChesser is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaveChesser is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaveChesser is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaveChesser is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Yes!

It's not too expensive, it's that you don't make enough money. This kind of thinking is the opposite of an abundance-type thinking you should have if you want to make money in this field. Pay more for higher quality ***** because you see yourself as a high quality trainer. Train people using high quality methods and then get paid more for it.

Jocar83 is not very well liked. (-100) Jocar83 is not very well liked. (-100) Jocar83 is not very well liked. (-100) Jocar83 is not very well liked. (-100) Jocar83 is not very well liked. (-100) Jocar83 is not very well liked. (-100) Jocar83 is not very well liked. (-100) Jocar83 is not very well liked. (-100) Jocar83 is not very well liked. (-100) Jocar83 is not very well liked. (-100) Jocar83 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by nsiegel5 View Post
    BEST POST EVER!!!
    Get all your real information from Arnolds Encyclopedia and MUSCLEMAG!!!
    Lol. I love Arnolds book. I use it for motivation only though. Great pics inside.

EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    after reading this thread i was wondering how much do u pay annually for recertification's or any other mandatory training/payments w/ nasm?