Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Athiests

mlc82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlc82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlc82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlc82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlc82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlc82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlc82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlc82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlc82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlc82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlc82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by joedonj View Post
    I am new here so please don't flame. I have noticed reading some of these threads that a lot of non believers seem very angry at Christians. Is it the faith that bothers you or the feeling that alot of Christians are hypocrites. Please discuss

It usually is the same topics over and over and over. My only problem with Christianity is when people want to put it in official law. Considering how well atheists, Jews, and anyone else who might have spoken out or believed against the Christian church when it DID have absolute power were treated, I don't want to see that happening ever again.

I do get annoyed with people who proclaim to dedicate their lives to any belief system and yet know virtually nothing of the history behind it though. Those threads I can't keep myself from jumping into.

Doctor of the Misc Meshugener87's Avatar
    Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i'm pretty much bothered by all aspects of religion. Faith in particular bothers me, for the same reasons as iamgigantor. Also, the fact that my christian friends think i'm going to hell because i dont accept jesus as the lord and savior of humanity, but if i tell them they're going to drown in spaghetti sauce for eternity because it is the will of the FSM they wouldn't even consider the possibility. To me, being religious is just a roundabout way of saying you've closed your mind to reason.
    RIP CJ

Watch the triangle brah JAGERBOY's Avatar
    JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am a Christian who takes everything in the Bible literally. I became a christian around the age of 22. I did not grow up in a Christian home but I am proud to say my mom has accompanied me to church the last 2 weeks.
    Can I ask, how, at the age of 22, you all of a sudden became a fundamentalist?
    "If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke

AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tom288 View Post
    What are your views joedonj?

I always find it funny when atheists have such a problem with faith, when they place so much faith in science. But science is testable and based on facts you say, throughout history even up to modern times how many things has science "known" to be true, only to be disproven later on? Everyone has faith in something, to knock someone's else's is just ignorant.
    science is the opposite of faith. i also feel proud about changing my mind on a subject when new information comes to light. only pig headed fools continue believing something after it has been proven false. and there really isn't a ton of things in science that keeps disproving itself. i'd like you to show me a list, if you would.

joedonj, this is one reason i'm angry at christians, because they knock science in a condescending tone, and act as if it makes more sense to simply believe in something you can't prove, than to spend your time, finding REAL answers. it wouldn't matter if i proved my last theory wrong ever day. i'd much rather be searching for the truth than simply make it up out of laziness.

AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    to the OP, most of us have a history with the christians here. we bring up problems we see with christianity, and in turn, they take it personal and flame us. i can hardly have a real debate on certain topics because people just talk about what an A-hole i am instead of respond to the topic. this is where the hypocrisy comes into play. they preach that god is love and their religion is about peace and love, but i've seen some really nasty things from a lot of christians on this board, and christians in general in real life.

i also see hypocrisy in that they tend to focus on a few certain sins, while ignoring all of the other ones that most christians commit every day. then they want to legislate their morality. many want a form of theocracy and that enrages me. they also have a lot of misconceptions about atheists. they say we're CHOOSING to not believe, and we're too proud, and we're too selfish, and we're moraless and we just want to sin like there's no tomorrow.

and then you have a lot of christians trying to be martyrs. they start **** and then when people push back, they claim that they're being opressed and they're so innocent. it goes on and on, but you get the point.

Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000)
    I am honestly wondering and not being sarcastic, but there is nothing in you that believes there is a God?
    There's nothing in me that believes there is a God.

Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The thing is most people look at born again christians and think they should think and act and do the things exactly like christ did. Christianity is a life changing process, it is a way of life. So when some people hear some christians swear or find out they had sex before marriage, they get up on their high horse and judge these christians in their ignorance saying, " you should be following your bible". We are all made of flesh and the flesh is weak so we all fall short sometimes, this is where repentance comes in that gives christians a clean slate and the ability to work on our short comings, but this in no way is a license to sin. It is God who justifies, not man...
    * RedMeat Crew *

.:: Misc Cologne Crew ::.

.:Foot Fetish Club:.

@-@Someone in my fruit cellar Crew@-@

JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Violator009 View Post
    The thing is most people look at born again christians and think they should think and act and do the things exactly like christ did. Christianity is a life changing process, it is a way of life. So when some people hear some christians swear or find out they had sex before marriage, they get up on their high horse and judge these christians in their ignorance saying, " you should be following your bible". We are all made of flesh and the flesh is weak so we all fall short sometimes, this is where repentance comes in that gives christians a clean slate and the ability to work on our short comings, but this in no way is a license to sin. It is God who justifies, not man...
    How convenient!
    "If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke

DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AKR View Post
    to the OP, most of us have a history with the christians here. we bring up problems we see with christianity, and in turn, they take it personal and flame us. i can hardly have a real debate on certain topics because people just talk about what an A-hole i am instead of respond to the topic. this is where the hypocrisy comes into play. they preach that god is love and their religion is about peace and love, but i've seen some really nasty things from a lot of christians on this board, and christians in general in real life.

i also see hypocrisy in that they tend to focus on a few certain sins, while ignoring all of the other ones that most christians commit every day. then they want to legislate their morality. many want a form of theocracy and that enrages me. they also have a lot of misconceptions about atheists. they say we're CHOOSING to not believe, and we're too proud, and we're too selfish, and we're moraless and we just want to sin like there's no tomorrow.

and then you have a lot of christians trying to be martyrs. they start **** and then when people push back, they claim that they're being opressed and they're so innocent. it goes on and on, but you get the point.
    well said. one thing that continually pisses me off is when i try to prove a scientific point, and the fundamentalist will counter by stating that my point is wrong because either: god exists, god did it, or god willed it. they never state a valid reason. they just continue on to rely on their logical fallacy of an arguement. if they're trying to frustrate rhyme and reason, they're doing a damn good job of it
    We're All Gonna Make It, Brahs

RIP Zyzz

joedonj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joedonj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joedonj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joedonj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joedonj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joedonj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joedonj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joedonj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joedonj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joedonj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joedonj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Microload View Post
    A Christian Fundamentalist eh? You do realize the bible has been re-written several times right? You do realize that there are many contradictions in the bible right?

Question: What happens to the majority of the planet? Do they all go to hell?

Question: What about before Christianity was ever born (Greeks, Egyptians etc..) Did they go to hell?

Question: Did you know that the higher your IQ the less likely you are to believe in god? Why is that? The intelligent go to hell? Einstein went to hell?

Question: Do you honestly believe that the Noah's Ark story is literal?

Question: Why do you 'worship' a god who, for some strange reason, *needs* to be worshipped. Doesn't that seem egotistical?

Question: Do you actually believe the earth is less than 6,000 years old (before the invention of the wheel)?

Question: Do you deny evolution?

Question: If god is omniscient and omnipresent he KNEW before hand that I was going to be an atheist therefore go to hell. So GOD sent me to hell (according to the Christianity). Why does god create people for the sole purpose of going to hell?

CHALLENGE: I will paypal you $100,000 if you can find me a miracle that has happened in the last 40 years that has been documented and recorded by a reputable source. The reason I say 40 years is because we have the technology to record and document these things in a fashion that is reliable.
    I am not the judge of who goes to hell and who doesn't. I don't believe it is for anybody to say as God is the judge and he knows every persons heart

Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am not the judge of who goes to hell and who doesn't. I don't believe it is for anybody to say as God is the judge and he knows every persons heart
    Thanks for the vague answer. Can you answer the questions now?

DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yet, we have christian fundamentalists trying to legislate morality and screaming that we'll go to hell if we dont convert, which is what i thought was the only requirement to get into heaven? a belief in jesus? where does the heart come into play?
    We're All Gonna Make It, Brahs

RIP Zyzz

Originally Posted by JAGERBOY View Post
    BUMP

mlc82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlc82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlc82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlc82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlc82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlc82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlc82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlc82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlc82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlc82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlc82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I totally agree with these two... You'd be amazed what kind of reception you can get with a simple "no" answer to the question "Don't you believe in God?" here in Jesusville where I live. No smart-assedness, no hostility, just "no" can cause a storm.

I really do get tired of hearing the cries of "Persecution!!" in the US from the largest religion in the country. The original Christians who were tortured or killed by the new Roman Christians when they were creating the Roman Church was "Persecuction", or people being burned alive and tortured by christians because they were "posessed" or "witches" was "persecution". Not being able to get the laws of the country to specifically cater to your religion does NOT equal "persecution", nor does having your beliefs questioned on a religion/politics message board.

Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm not angry at Christians.

I just find them to be stupid and contemptible.

Christians annoy/anger me the way a persistent gnat or mosquito would.

Registered User LatissimusDorsi's Avatar
    LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Stick around, we love our fundies.

joedonj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joedonj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joedonj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joedonj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joedonj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joedonj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joedonj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joedonj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joedonj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joedonj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joedonj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Microload View Post
    A Christian Fundamentalist eh? You do realize the bible has been re-written several times right? You do realize that there are many contradictions in the bible right?

Question: What happens to the majority of the planet? Do they all go to hell?

Question: What about before Christianity was ever born (Greeks, Egyptians etc..) Did they go to hell?

Question: Did you know that the higher your IQ the less likely you are to believe in god? Why is that? The intelligent go to hell? Einstein went to hell?

Question: Do you honestly believe that the Noah's Ark story is literal?

Question: Why do you 'worship' a god who, for some strange reason, *needs* to be worshipped. Doesn't that seem egotistical?

Question: Do you actually believe the earth is less than 6,000 years old (before the invention of the wheel)?

Question: Do you deny evolution?

Question: If god is omniscient and omnipresent he KNEW before hand that I was going to be an atheist therefore go to hell. So GOD sent me to hell (according to the Christianity). Why does god create people for the sole purpose of going to hell?

CHALLENGE: I will paypal you $100,000 if you can find me a miracle that has happened in the last 40 years that has been documented and recorded by a reputable source. The reason I say 40 years is because we have the technology to record and document these things in a fashion that is reliable.
    I do not believe the Bible has been rewritten. Re translated yes but not rewritten.

I am not the judge of who goes to hell

I believe God created Adam and Eve. When you say before Christianity was born do you mean before Jesus came?

As far as the lowewr your IQ is the more likely you are to believe I have no comment. I know smart people who believe and smart people who don't

Yes I believe Noah's Ark is literal

No I dont think God is egotistical for wanting to be worshipped. He is perfect and wants us to worship him and to follow his commandments.

No i don't believe in evolution

God gives each man free will and they choose to believe how they want

I do not believe the Bible has been rewritten. Re translated yes but not rewritten.

I believe God created Adam and Eve. When you say before Christianity was born do you mean before Jesus came?

As far as the lowewr your IQ is the more likely you are to believe I have no comment. I know smart people who believe and smart people who don't

No I dont think God is egotistical for wanting to be worshipped. He is perfect and wants us to worship him and to follow his commandments.

joedonj, will you PLEASE answer my question, thank you.

Gay Republican Senator Gruenburger's Avatar
    Gruenburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gruenburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gruenburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gruenburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gruenburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gruenburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gruenburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gruenburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gruenburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gruenburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gruenburger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am new here so please don't flame. I have noticed reading some of these threads that a lot of non believers seem very angry at Christians. Is it the faith that bothers you or the feeling that alot of Christians are hypocrites. Please discuss
    It's the fact that believers act like they know; not just believe. Doesnt it bother you that people slaughter other people in the name of a supernatural entity that can't be proven?
    "i can get an erection while watching my dog drink her water." - ASATS

Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So you are dismissing history?

Did I say you were? You can try to think critically right? Deduce what it says on the bible and make your judgment.

No, in the bible it says Earth is less than 6,000 years old. God created the earth and the universe a little more than 5,000 years ago according to the bible. You believe this?

No, that's not even the answer to my question. Why is it that people who are more intelligent should go to hell?

It would take an uncountable number of years to get the animals on the boat. What did the animals eat? If it rained for 40 days and nights and the earth was completely flooded the air would be so dense that no mammal could survive. etc.....

Look up the meaning of the word egotistical. Why does god want to be worshipped? Does he get off on people worshipping him?

Evolution is widely considered fact in the scientific community. It baffles me how you can deny it. I am willing to bet you know nothing about it.

But God is omnipresent and omniscient, so he knows what will happen before it happens. If he knows what will happen how is there free will?

Originally Posted by JAGERBOY View Post
    it wasn't a overnight thing. I was not brought in the church at all. I was baptized when I was 18 but did not want to give up my lifestyle. Around the age of 22 I was going through severe depression and decided to open the Bible that was given to me. I cannot explain faith. I believe the Bible is divinely inspired and every word in it is true. We can argue back and forth about who is right and who is wrong. There is no proof either way.

which sins are you talking about that we ignore and the ones we focus on

nrellas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nrellas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nrellas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nrellas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nrellas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nrellas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nrellas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nrellas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nrellas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nrellas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nrellas has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    it wasn't a overnight thing. I was not brought in the church at all. I was baptized when I was 18 but did not want to give up my lifestyle. Around the age of 22 I was going through severe depression and decided to open the Bible that was given to me. I cannot explain faith. I believe the Bible is divinely inspired and every word in it is true. We can argue back and forth about who is right and who is wrong. There is no proof either way.

See that is why I am against religion. People think they have found answers because they turned to religion when there were down or needed those answers. In reality all it did was fill a void and allow one to get out of the situation one was in, it wasnt a miracle. Once that happens people become filled with false pretenses that they were healed by some higher power when in reality all it was, was a placebo effect.
    Max Bench-2 F-18's (Need to retest)
    Max Squat-1.25 story home(Need to retest cause of injury havnt squated)
    Max Dead-18 Wheeler (Need to retest, its been a while)
    Max Curl- Hell of a lot more then Ronnie (But i need to retest)

Ill update these when I "retest them"

...Cause you all care so much about my "Online Stats"

Doctor of the Misc Meshugener87's Avatar
    Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by nrellas View Post
    See that is why I am against religion. People think they have found answers because they turned to religion when there were down or needed those answers. In reality all it did was fill a void and allow one to get out of the situation one was in, it wasnt a miracle. Once that happens people become filled with false pretenses that they were healed by some higher power when in reality all it was, was a placebo effect.
    QFT.
    RIP CJ

So if you are admitting there is no proof, why do you believe it? Thats like me saying "theres no proof for evolution, but I just believe it".

(There is proof, tons of it, for evolution by the way)

Originally Posted by nrellas View Post
    actually i still struggle with depression to this day. Not to the extent that I once did because I feel like my life has a better purpose now.

nrellas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nrellas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nrellas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nrellas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nrellas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nrellas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nrellas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nrellas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nrellas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nrellas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nrellas has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    actually i still struggle with depression to this day. Not to the extent that I once did because I feel like my life has a better purpose now.

I understand depression and how easy it is to turn to things so that depression goes away, its touched me and my family a lot. But at the end of the day all you are doing is turning to something that makes you feel good regardless of the validity of it. If you can accept that, great. Me personally, I cant just blindly accept it as a solution to a problem. Again, placebo effect.
    Max Bench-2 F-18's (Need to retest)
    Max Squat-1.25 story home(Need to retest cause of injury havnt squated)
    Max Dead-18 Wheeler (Need to retest, its been a while)
    Max Curl- Hell of a lot more then Ronnie (But i need to retest)

Ill update these when I "retest them"

...Cause you all care so much about my "Online Stats"

But you have to understand why religion is dangerous. You are a prime example. You actually are dismissing evolution because the bible is not in agreement. Why? Have you looked at the evidence?

timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    so why do you believe that it is the word of god? theres no evidence for that. the bible says it was written by people. of course like you said it was devinely inspired but why do you think that? what about the rest of the religions claiming the same thing? what makes you have faith in this one? because you opened that book? what if you lived in india? chances are you would have become a hindu or muslim instead. thats what i really dont like about religion. they all claim to be the truth without anything to back it up. id rather follow something that actually is based on finding truth through evidence. id rather find the answers instead of trying to prove what i believe is right. with science, there is no truth we are trying to prove. we find the answers and truth when the evidence takes us to it. we work with what the universe gives us and figure out how it works and what it all means. thats how you find the real truth. if it is true, the evidence will lead you to it.

Couldbebigga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couldbebigga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couldbebigga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couldbebigga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couldbebigga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couldbebigga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couldbebigga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couldbebigga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couldbebigga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couldbebigga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couldbebigga has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think that if you had opened a book about chinese philosophy (like the Analects (confucian) or the Dae Da Jing (Daoism)) he would have been similarly moved without the yoke of a mythical god thrust around your neck.

No doubt the bible has some good lessons (as well as some really psycho stuff) but that's all they are.

If I could offer some advice, you sound like you're well on your way into a journey of discovering what life is all about. Why don't you have a look at some things like the books I mentioned above? Maybe even look into Bhuddism and the like. ALL of these have lessons to be taught, you'll be a better person for learning them all. However, if you remain fundie christian, these awakenings offered by other sources will remain lost to you forever.